Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Avatar Themes... Empty Avatar Themes...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t76p30-listen-here-sean#25005

LilyAllen wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Daisy

From The Illusions Forum...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

What a headcase, a red wig a pair of glasses and a bicycle helmet?.. Not a very convincing disguise is it. Is Shaun a cross dressing pillow biter or sumfing?.

It's Movember here in Australia,when many males and a few women,opt to be sponsored for a good cause,to raise money,for a disease,they have already cured,but in true Illuminaughty style,it's repressed,even though there is oil shortages,from which,most medications are derived from.

Anyway,I've never seen this Daisys' avatar before,that being the sock-puppet of Sean.

After composing oneself,from ten minutes of laughter,choking on spit and coughing up half the lung capacity,thought it would be a good idea to have avatar themes.

I'm really traumatised by mental patients and inbreds,thinking,we could do a theme month of avatars,to commerate these destructive personalities.Forget,you're own tortured past...and think of the contributions mental patients do for society,keeping people employed in various emergency departments (eg:Arson,murder,stalking),the various chemical engineers finding new ways,for a stylish type of straight-jackets,like contacts replacing glasses,so chemicals replace gawd awful linen and strap designs,the peoples lives,that would normally be consumed by Television sitcoms are now devoured by stalking,domestic violence,and restraining orders.Ha!,at least the police are left to pick up the mess,if anyone deserves traumatising,it's the fucking constabulary.

Richard Hell,I'm gonna miss you,until December the 1st...Billys new look.

Avatar Themes... Repentivedevils

Oh...for those handicapped that are being manipulated and raped,by evil freaks who are supposed to look after you...I'm very sorry.You don't all have licenses to run rampant and burn the town down...I'll do it in your honour.

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Avatar Themes... Empty Re: Avatar Themes...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 am

Avatar Themes... Mongoloidmotivationalby

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I read a lot of the first page is all. I was laughing so bad I'm sorry to say. I don't like to laugh at other's misery any more.

but ya, you popp one off & it's a mess after that, not many chicks with a solid mind set. the media & stuff has bamboozled them, the 50s & 60s did a real screw job on ppl

MIchael probably laughed loudest,when he got the message.
I try not to laugh at others misfortunes,I like Mongoloid autistic people,they're very psychic,I do not like,deranged,psychopathic schizoids.They'll take you down with them.It was great,the other day,I was walking along side a special needs class,full of autism/down syndrome,I gave way,to a young lady,whose face was horribley disfigured,to normal people,they would think that.To me,she's a person,who had the right of way and I nearly cut her off,I apologised,bowed and let her go,glowing heart,no judgement...A student up the front,signalled others,without looking at me or the situation and said'There should be more others like him...",I was deeply flattered,like a little flock of angels,giving you approval,it's nice,every now and then,to be seen,for who you really are,the sort of thing,to remind oneself,it's worth living.

Tears welled up in my eyes...and ran down a carpark,to hide,how moved I was....

no offense bro, but it's hard to take you serious at times like this cuz most ppl on line act like bullies. I've been know to be quite a wacko, but I look back at my years & think " oh damn "

No offence taken,I do the same,look back,with a little regret.And yes,I do change my opinion,unannounced and can be very erratic,if I'm not grounded.Forgot to mention,materialism,is what screws up a woman the most.If not,they're suckers for good looking men.

I met my partner,on her periods.I knew there and then,I could live with her,she was cool,menstrual or not...she had no attitude and went against the grain there for a while...7am,nearly bedtime,...what day and time,is it where you are,please?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Avatar Themes... Patriotu
lmao rolf cthulhu thumbs up cheese lol! cpn wacky tholms Avatar Themes... 989904 dogshag dogshag Avatar Themes... 171877

lol!

Should've been here whenh I posted it...she logged off,45 seconds later....it burned her soul,HAHAHAHA!!!!

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Considering making that an avatar, hahaha...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1521-avatar-themes

About time I see a bit of forum comradery here.Go to this thread,Make yourself known and join in the fun,only until December the 1st,where I'll go back to Richard Hell,yours is to cool to drop,so,just for less than a month,shit-stir..

thumbs up lol!

FRITZL,counts as insane and psychotic,very good choice sir...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down