Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a nice breakfast

3 posters

Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty Had a nice breakfast

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Chooky is locked up in the cat carrier,purring away,Nuts,the ginger cat sleeps besides chooky,looks after her,but in alternate realities,he's really snacking on her leg.

Brew a cup of tea,reach in the fridge and pull out a jam and cream filled dough-nut,laughing at the nay-sayers and diet freaks,scoff the thing greedily down,wash the jam and cream with water,hate it when it spoils the sugar in my tea.Make a text message, and a bag of weed will wait for me to pick up at 8:30am.Bit of gardening today,block off the side path to the house with chillis,passionfruit,parsley and strawberries.
Nice garden to hide and block the side of the house,plus it reveals footprints of night tresspassers.

Seeds soaked in cotton cracked yesterday,going into pots and stay in the sun-room for the next 6 months.Should be a good crop this year.
Nice strain and breed,5th generation,I smoked third and fourth,this will be better...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty Re: Had a nice breakfast

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

should'nt have talked so soon,irritable bowel has come back,damn,every sugar hit,burns and itches my ring.Chocolate and ice-cream,we used to have such a good relationship,now it's just sting my bum if I over-indulge...Not Happy!!!

Pine-lime splices,3 boxes for $15,could'nt help it,I was stoned...and the wOOLIES GIRLS HATED ME FOR IT,TOo STONED,TO TALK,BE NICE OR FUSS OVER THEIR NEW HAIR-DO'S FOR THE WEEK.Fucking caps-lock...Should be honest than nice in future...like,do you wanna fuck?Do you want to cum properly,than your limp wristed boyfriends neophyte attempts to please you with cunnilingus?

Oh the demons are rising,5 minutes to get dressed and score...hoo-fucking-ray...

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Have'nt smoked a cone,just ate a gramme,twenty minutes ago...and the effects are different,noticable and intense,in a hash body-stone kind of way.The urge to garden has slowly given way,to watching repeats of Fat Pizza,mulling up and thinking about which munchies to eat.Yes,all urgencies fade by the minute and god,what a nice glow that was.

Hmmmm,nicely feeling.

The original soundtrack from 1983.
Lyrics:

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah)
Uhraah!
Bass!

Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White
Ooh White, White

(Ooh White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white lines go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin to gain except killin your brain

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
(Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

(Pipeline) pure as the driven snow
(Connected to my mind) and now I'm havin fun, baby!
(High price) it's getting kinda low
(Cause it makes you feel so nice) I need some one-on-one, baby!
(Don't let it blow your mind away) Baby!
(And go into your little hideaway cause white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

A million magic crystals, painted pure and white
A multi-million dollars almost overnight
Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt
And if you get hooked, baby, it's nobody else's fault, so don't do it!

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
Raah! (Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

(Dont you get too high) dont you get too high baby!
(Turns you on) you really turn me on and on
('Cause you gotta come down) my temperature is risin
(When the thrill is gone) no, I dont want you to go

A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time
He got out three years from now just to commit more crime
A businessman is caught with 24 kilos
Hes out on bail and out of jail
And thats the way it goes
Raah!

(Kane! Sugar! Kane! Sugar! Kane!)

Athletes rejected, governerds corrected
Gangsters, thugs and smugglers are thoroughly respected
The money gets divided
The women get excited
Now Im broke and its no joke
Its hard as hell to fight it, dont buy it!

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
Raah! (Blow!)

(Ahhh) Get higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, girl!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
Cmon!
Raah!

(White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)

Little Jack Horner sitting on the corner
With no shoes and clothes
This aint funny, but he took his money
And sniffed it up his nose

(Hey man, you wanna cop some blow?)
(Sure, what you got, dust, flakes or rocks?)
(I got China White, Mother of Pearl, Ivory Flake, What you need?)
(Well yeah, well let me check it out man, just let me get a freeze)
(Go ahead man, stuff I got should kill ya!)
(Yeah man th-thats thats raw, wuh)

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!
Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty sleek the elite - Drug Fuct

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty Bad Brains - The Regulator

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Ahhhhhhhh...
Now I'm stoned.It's a Wednesday morning,should have the curtains drawn,but opted for darkness and artificial light.I checked the seeds,soaking in cotton,three days and have germinated.They're local,as the last two years worth from the NL have failed,I'm sure they're irradiating all luggage these days.The weed still gets you bent,but the seeds won't grow.

Bloated,2lt chocolate Moove on special,$2.44,milk worth a $1 a litre,thinking of spewing up,don't drink it usually unless in tea.It's Wednesday,the Woolies specials change today.From Wednesday to next Tuesday,they do specials on products,that last a near week,so you plan your pay around the weed you smoke and the specials on various "Munchie" foods.It's the life of a captive,I can't be seen socializing,must remain hidden and under the radar,the life of the hunted and made fraud.Hide from the enemies who manipulated me into this existance called life.They created it and subverted my path,to the point,they get to police it as well.

To meet the genuine,a rare occurrance and treated with suspicion,for this is a symptom of despair.

You tell me what to say and when to say it. you tell me what to do and how to do it. And if I ask you why, yoou'll arrest me. And if I call you lie, you'll detest me. You control what I'll be, you control who I see. And if I let you you'll control me. You're the man who owns all the keys to the stores. You're the man who always wants so much more. You're the regulator.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty Bad Brains - Attitude

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Punk Niggaz...and they're great.More...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty Bad Brains - Sailin' On

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Best version of this song,they were good.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Ahhhhhhhh...
Now I'm stoned.It's a Wednesday morning,should have the curtains drawn,but opted for darkness and artificial light.I checked the seeds,soaking in cotton,three days and have germinated.They're local,as the last two years worth from the NL have failed,I'm sure they're irradiating all luggage these days.The weed still gets you bent,but the seeds won't grow.

Bloated,2lt chocolate Moove on special,$2.44,milk worth a $1 a litre,thinking of spewing up,don't drink it usually unless in tea.It's Wednesday,the Woolies specials change today.From Wednesday to next Tuesday,they do specials on products,that last a near week,so you plan your pay around the weed you smoke and the specials on various "Munchie" foods.It's the life of a captive,I can't be seen socializing,must remain hidden and under the radar,the life of the hunted and made fraud.Hide from the enemies who manipulated me into this existance called life.They created it and subverted my path,to the point,they get to police it as well.

To meet the genuine,a rare occurrance and treated with suspicion,for this is a symptom of despair.

You tell me what to say and when to say it. you tell me what to do and how to do it. And if I ask you why, yoou'll arrest me. And if I call you lie, you'll detest me. You control what I'll be, you control who I see. And if I let you you'll control me. You're the man who owns all the keys to the stores. You're the man who always wants so much more. You're the regulator.

They don't understand sexuality in this town.It's a hot-pot of unfulfilled lives and fantasies,given into rumours and lies,stories they made up.Jealousies and rage,because of rejection,at this age,there should be an understanding,not a game of hurt and pain,because of immaturity to deal with what one really feels.And if it hurts you so much,why try,why do it,settle for Mr Mediocre,someone that you can bend to that narcisstic will,I mean fucking you feels nothing,but a wetter extension to masurbation.

Passion is lost on you,laying rigid,like it's a violation of you,don't want a girl keeping a scorecard for number of hits and status,
but when that abstact notion meets your reality and forces that spark of you,you got something to offer and you still like me,until then...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Had a nice breakfast Empty I'm fuct today

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

40 hours no sleep except for two hours last night.Got to score weed,got to ring man for car I won on ebay,but my eyeballs on my knees...Oh,I think me not make 11am,heavy fingers on keyboard,te is no longer a stimulant,but just an addition to the half inch thick of fur,or tea scum on my tongue.Want to eat...don't care,to tired,fuck if Ciggy hits me with something intelligent,I can only reply,"Pretty,pretty ponies"...Got extra pound on or two from munching out,to tired to fuck and work it off...It's Sunday,10 am...my day is dead,when I should sieze it by the balls.Fuck this,Billy,going down...Noisey song to stay awake too

cthulhu aaargh

White Light would do the trick...nah,I'm a good Billy now.

wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 am

God the nasties are back today.I haven't been on codeine for months,I mean,months.Taking Swisee Ultivate,clean water to drink and eating heaps of fruit.Had a hotdog yesterday and gassed the room out,I was disgusted with myself,but rarely eat processed food for main dinners.

A few lollies and Ice-cream is OK,but,Hotdogs and Pizza for dinner.I know it's the new year,but home cooked is my way.I look pretty young for 42,eat hardly any salt,unfortunately,a bad sweaty day,I cramp up,to the point I can't walk and lie down screaming that the muscles feel like they're in a twist.And they are.

Well,my teeth are clean,after 30 years,I got them scrubbed,Quite brown they were.Might stay off the nasty shit.But pot,ever so expensive and only smoked a few days a fortnight,it's time to lobby the Federal Government for drug reform,maybe,Mr Brown of the Green Party might listen,better than the redhead in killer suits...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

I dropped a full loaf, it has corn & raisans innit
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm

And 'these' are 'the voices' that WANT YOU TO BELIEVE and SPREAD,
'their' libelous slanders.
Had a nice breakfast 2803512470

Thanks, Team Silly Billy.
Razz
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

true lilly wrote:And 'these' are 'the voices' that WANT YOU TO BELIEVE and SPREAD,
'their' libelous slanders.
Had a nice breakfast 2803512470

Thanks, Team Silly Billy.
Razz

That was'nt even worth the effort to push the left mouse button to "display Post" since you're on ignore.

As for your shitty post,I never knew there was an "I" in "team" to my knowledge,all off my own bat,cause you're a liar and I've proven it over and over,such is the reason your readership dropped.You gloated about Tintin loosing patronage...I can at least,with maximum glee,take the credit for ruining yours.Should've just ignored me,like I do you and others here.

But since you will continue to ruin my threads,when I post,you'll get nothing but misery.Now,madam,pay attention to your lot,make arrangements and wait for the inevitable knock on the door,madam...You mad little thing.

dogshag adolf adolf adolf adolf foff

Whirrr of the siren...off to the psyche ward...

popcorn rolling pin wacky catfight dizzy butt

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down