Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Empty Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 am

Gov't launches security operation in eastern Mexico

Published October 05, 2011

Mexico City – The federal government has launched a security operation in the eastern Mexican state of Veracruz, which has been rocked by a wave of drug-related violence, officials said.

"Operation Safe Veracruz" will deploy federal forces in the state, clean up police departments and provide intelligence to fight crime, Government Secretary Jose Francisco Blake said.

"The federal government is moving in support of the local authorities (in Veracruz) to meet security needs as demanded by citizens," Blake said.

The crime rate has soared in the past year in the Gulf state, where the bodies of 35 people were dumped on a busy avenue last month.

The federal government is responding to the rising violence by working with local officials "to protect the lives of all Mexicans and guarantee the security of families in every community," Blake said.

"Only the government, with its three branches, its institutions and police forces, is authorized to administer the law and prosecute criminals," Blake said, referring to the killings of 35 people by a group calling itself "Los Mata-Zetas" and claiming to defend the people from the violent Zetas drug cartel.

"Those who try to mete out justice by their own hand or to take over any of the untransferable functions of the state become criminals and the government will bring the full weight of the law" to bear on them, the secretary said.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/10/05/govt-launches-security-operation-in-eastern-mexico/

35 bodies dumped on road as Mexican drug war continues

Masked gunmen block avenue in Boca del Rio and leave behind corpses reported to include men from mass prison escape

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Mexicans
Drugs battles: A police motorcyclist stands guard over two trucks piled with bodies which were dumped on the underpass in Boca del Rio while gunmen pointed their weapons at terrified motorists

Masked gunmen have blocked traffic on a busy avenue in the Mexican coastal city of Boca del Rio and dumped the bodies of 35 murder victims in front of motorists, according to authorities.

Veracruz state attorney general Reynaldo Escobar Pérez said the bodies were left piled in two trucks and on the ground of an underpass. Police had identified seven of the victims as being linked to organised crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039937/Mexican-drug-lords-dump-35-dead-bodies-road-wave-guns-passing-drivers.html

The Gulf and Zetas drug cartels have been locked in a bloody war for control in Veracruz state over the last year.

Motorists first began tweeting on Tuesday afternoon that masked gunmen in military uniforms were blocking Manuel Ávila Camacho Boulevard and pointing their guns at civilians.

Local media reported that among the dead were some of 32 prisoners who escaped from three Veracruz prisons on Monday. Escobar said he could not confirm that.

Police have recaptured 14 of the escapees alive.

Earlier on Tuesday the Mexican army announced the capture of a key figure in the Knights Templar drug cartel involved in violence in western Mexico. Saul Solis Solis, 49, a former police chief and one-time congressional candidate, was captured on Monday in the cartel's home state of Michoacán.

Solis is considered one of the principal lieutenants in the Knights Templar, which split late last year from La Familia, a pseudo-religious drug gang known as a major trafficker of methamphetamine.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/21/mexico-35-bodies-dumped-road

Very Graphic Scenes From Gang Related Violence In Mexico....

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/09/dismembered-bodies-found-in-front-of.html

Be Warned This Is One Of The Most Violent Scenes I Have Ever Witnessed...

Decapatation By Chainsaw OF Gang Members...

So Be Prepared To Be Shocked...

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/09/video-decapitan-dos-integrantes-del.html

I Hope This Leads To A Discussion About How Violence Has Been Completley Sanitised By Mainstream Media,

And De Sensitised By "Video Games",

And Modern Smart Bombing Techniques...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Empty Re: Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!!

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 am

They mean business, yes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Empty Re: Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

Be Warned This Is One Of The Most Violent Scenes I Have Ever Witnessed...

Decapatation By Chainsaw OF Gang Members...

So Be Prepared To Be Shocked...

I Hope This Leads To A Discussion About How Violence Has Been Completley Sanitised By Mainstream Media,

And De Sensitised By "Video Games",

And Modern Smart Bombing Techniques...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

OK Let Us Take A Rational View Of This Brutal Execution...

Paeodiphiles...

How To Deal With Them David Icke Stylee...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=185659&page=6

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Mexdecap

whats disemboweled?

cut to pieces?

lesson here is, dont rape teenagers, dont be a pedo.

he was cured of his disease.

one scum less walking earth, hope it was painfull and all.

good on the vigilante inmates/butchers.

The guy looked like an evil bastard, i can see it in his cold, vacant stare.
Perhaps he was possessed by an entity.
I'm not condoning the gruesome killing but it's difficult to have a shred of sympathy for him when he committed such an appalling crime as rape. I knew someone who was a victim and i can tell you the physical and psychological effects are devastating.

Guess a couple of miles of intestines keeping him company, may just have taken the urge to rape a child away just a little?
And by the way she was still a child to all you apologists.He was obviously gutless when he carried out this attack good to see he ended up the same way.
There should be support group for paedo disembowellers--kidneysrus?

Yes you would of preferred he learnt the errors of his ways but that may of cost a young girl her life.

These two gents have saved innocent girls being rapped in the future.

A positive thing is this creep cant destroy another persons life and his victims wont have to worry about bumping into the cunt ever again.

Thats gotta be a good thing aint it?

No I aren't happy this happened, i'd be happy if this freak had never destroyed a childs life in the first place.

I am happy for his victims who dont have to worry about him grinning in their faces after he got out after a piss poor lenient sentance.

Now We Don't Really Know Much About These Chaps Chainsawewd To Death,

They Could Have Been South American Freedom Fighters...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Che3y

But I Suspect These Folks Really Got Into A Life Of Hideous Crime,

Because They Ran Out Of Options...!!!

Or They Perceived They Ran Out Of Options...

Transcript...

Your name?

Ricky Garcia
I'm dedicated to trafficking drugs in the city of Phoenix.
I became a prisoner.
I got 2 months and a half here.
In (insert name's city here, couldn't really understand)
Since I got here I got connected with Felipe (didnt understand last name) because they confiscated his truck.
Ford half cabin.
*Then he says something about visiting 'El cholo Ivan', Cholo's brother, and apperantly some attorney.)
Then he says he had to receive and take information (his speech slurs alot can't realy understand some parts.)

Your name?

(Didn't understand first name) Castro.
And my function was..
I met cholo Ivan through my nephew. I worked for him.
One day I took them some radios the competition were using to communicate.
*This guy's speech is even worse but he goes on saying that he basically just ran errands for the cartels and saying he was getting paid He then goes on to say that it wasn't worth risking his life.
Then he tells them that the people he's working for you don't want to mess with.
Then he says it's not easy being in that situation knowing you're not gonna return.*
Them I guess he's saying his last words telling people that if they see something or know something to stay quiet.
Then in the very end in the red letters is says
'This will happen to all snitches.'

Well When The SHTF,
You Had Better Be Prepared To "Ask Questions Later..."

Because The Skum Always Rises To The Top...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Now One Of The Great Things We Devised In This Country,

Is Proof Without Reasonable Doubt...

And Law Has To Be Studied For Years...

We Do Not Have Kangaroo Courts...

We Do Not Convict Someone Because They Looked At Us A Bit Funny...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Amandaknoxphoto08

I Would Really Like To See What Sort Of Trial Those Chainsaw Be-Headies Had...

OK They Were Not Innocent...

But What Were They Guilty Of,

Making The Equivalent Of 30 Potatoes A Day...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:27 pm

people think goes on in the current wars through the censored display of it on tv, the fake ass 'nationalism mistaken for patriotism' kind of way; "bomb em", "nuke em", "kill em", "USA USA USA" ect ad nauseam ad infinitum.

They justify it any way they want, totally disassociated and disconnected from the REALITY they perceive without witnessing the actuality of it, and shelter themselves of it to maintain their delusion, the illusion the paradigm from the cult-ure has provided for them as they remain in their cognitive dissonance, thinking their society is actually civil and they only bomb 'evil people', never civilians who are just 'collateral damage'.

No doubt many here not wanting to watch this video, or who havent watched such videos, and even those who have, maintain and hold the same or similar views about the ongoing wars, which are a hundred fold worse than this video, but freak out about having watched a miniscule portion of the wickedness most all are potentially capable of, why it was posted, thinking someone forced them to do it, that it shouldnt be shown, we shouldnt see such things, blah bla, ect. WAKE UP.

The pathetic two faced nature of it all, is contained in this exact thread, manifested in reality and the world we live in, its a mirror of it, showing how skewed most peoples minds are, thinking they are sane all the while insane, and only those who accept the insanity of this world, its people, and their own insanity however hidden from themselves through cognitive blockages...can only then learn to become sane: a human being, a better one.

A monstrous amount can be learned from watching videos of such nature, whether one wants to delve into those levels or not, I think it should be mandatory at some point in an individuals life, to face the inhumanity of it all instead of reading a couple lines in a newspaper or internet in black and white, when everyone knows REALITY is full blown, unadulterated, in your face, uncensored, High Definition COLOR beyond imagination.

Mandatory as in preparing an individual who would enter 'adultland' about the REAL world, where they are going, where their tax dollars go, what system they would perpetuate or not, the value of life, an invaluable perspective that words cannot contain and video can only capture a vision of without actually witnessing such acts by being there, as a human, being, being human, that we all might be better ones, and maybe shit like this and all the other crap in the world might not exist if people were better educated and not indoctrinated by their CULT-ure.

Ever see a .50 cal rip a man in half, a torso lying on the ground and its body parts elsewhere, a hellfire missile ripping people in thirds, or bombs bursting people into a red mist, a body left over from a headshot or a decapitated head lying on the ground, a pile of bodies waiting for their mass graves or the act of putting them there, without realizing what percentage of that is a direct result of your action or inaction in this world regardless of your acquiescence, complacency or illusory denial?

Cause...Effect, follow the chain sometime.

History doesnt repeat itself; people who never learn from it, repeat history...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Go On Then All You Pseudo Moralists, Do This...

Fuckwits..!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Choke On Your Own Vomit, Cunts...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Choke On Your Own Vomit, Cunts...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

For a bloke that has an aversion to violence,you sure immerse yourself in it.How did you feel watching that "Snuff Video",I only watched the conversation.Always have a feeling of guilt and complicity,if I watch anothers demise.

Poor taste Sod...poor taste.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

For a bloke that has an aversion to violence,you sure immerse yourself in it.How did you feel watching that "Snuff Video",I only watched the conversation.Always have a feeling of guilt and complicity,if I watch anothers demise.

Well Pretty Much Every Time You Watch 9/11 Footage,
You Are Watching A Snuff Movie Of Epic Proportions...

I Have Seen Worse,
I Used To Work In The A&E...

And As I Don't Know Those Gentlemen In That Film,
I Really Do Not Have Any Emotional Attachment To Their Demise...

But It Just Goes To Show That The Human Experience Is Pretty Inventive,
When It Comes To Brutality And Torture,

But Also Pretty Inventive When It Comes To Art And Architecture,

I Would Say It Is The Same Motivations Behind Malevolence,
And Alturism...

Just The Circumstances Are Different...

"Civilization (which is part of the circle of his imaginings) has spread a veneer over the surface of the softshelled animal known as man.
It is a very thin veneer; but so wonderfully is man constituted that he squirms on his bit of achievement and believes he is garbed in armor-plate.

Yet man to-day is the same man that drank from his enemy's skull in the dark German forests, that sacked cities, and stole his women from neighboring clans like any howling aborigine.
The flesh-and-blood body of man has not changed in the last several thousand years.
Nor has his mind changed.
There is no faculty of the mind of man to-day that did not exist in the minds of the men of long ago

It is the same old animal man, smeared over, it is true, with a veneer, thin and magical, that makes him dream drunken dreams of self-exaltation and to sneer at the flesh and the blood of him beneath the smear.
The raw animal crouching within him is like the earthquake monster pent in the crust of the earth.
As he persuades himself against the latter till it arouses and shakes down a city, so does he persuade himself against the former until it shakes him out of his dreaming and he stands undisguised, a brute like any other brute."

satan satan satan
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

I Have Seen Worse,

And Alturism...

"Civilization (which is part of the circle of his imaginings) has spread a veneer over the surface of the softshelled animal known as man.
It is a very thin veneer; but so wonderfully is man constituted that he squirms on his bit of achievement and believes he is garbed in armor-plate.

Yet man to-day is the same man that drank from his enemy's skull in the dark German forests, that sacked cities, and stole his women from neighboring clans like any howling aborigine.
The flesh-and-blood body of man has not changed in the last several thousand years.
There is no faculty of the mind of man to-day that did not exist in the minds of the men of long ago

It is the same old animal man, smeared over, it is true, with a veneer, thin and magical, that makes him dream drunken dreams of self-exaltation and to sneer at the flesh and the blood of him beneath the smear.
The raw animal crouching within him is like the earthquake monster pent in the crust of the earth.
As he persuades himself against the latter till it arouses and shakes down a city, so does he persuade himself against the former until it shakes him out of his dreaming and he stands undisguised, a brute like any other brute."

satan satan satan

Sod Haus wrote:And As I Don't Know Those Gentlemen In That Film,

Yes Sod,it's a very valuable component of the psyche,called EMPATHY,without it,you got buckleys chance to understand higher aspects.Without it,you're not even in kindergarden for the awareness road to psychism,obviously not important for you...But everything to me.One of my great downfalls,was writing the entire human race off,for what happened to me.Calling you all no different to Reptilians...with that attitude,I attracted those experiences that mirrored my inner hate...Now my car's been burnt...hmmmm,I have to love those fucks,hehehehehehe,done me a favour squirts...you'll see.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 am

Interesting point about humans,they're so quick and forceful,to hate and produce their worst aspects with an intensity,but to get them to produce their best and to enact love with the same intensity...go on readers,do it now...notice you're struggling to find one good thought or memory that can raise that in you....Sorry state we are in,sad,isn't it...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

I Have Seen Worse,

And Alturism...

satan satan satan

Sod Haus wrote:And As I Don't Know Those Gentlemen In That Film,

Yes Sod,it's a very valuable component of the psyche,called EMPATHY,without it,you got buckleys chance to understand higher aspects.Without it,you're not even in kindergarden for the awareness road to psychism,obviously not important for you...But everything to me.One of my great downfalls,was writing the entire human race off,for what happened to me.Calling you all no different to Reptilians...with that attitude,I attracted those experiences that mirrored my inner hate...Now my car's been burnt...hmmmm,I have to love those fucks,hehehehehehe,done me a favour squirts...you'll see.

Sorry to insult you Sod,I forgot,you're a demon type of entity

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Sodu

...You don't really have dirty hands,it's soot,from sacrificing babies in the fires to honour your buddy Molech...Very sorry sir,respect in future.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

One Could Also Call It Schadenfreude,
Cause And Effect,
Those Chaps Must Have Known What They Were Getting Into,
If You Play With Fire, You Are Gonna Get Burnt...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:52 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

One Could Also Call It Schadenfreude,
Cause And Effect,
Those Chaps Must Have Known What They Were Getting Into,
If You Play With Fire, You Are Gonna Get Burnt...

Did they have a choice in the matter,if you live in a gang run town,you join them,move...what???It's a little different Mexico,to the values we have grown up with.Taking life,Rape,these are condemnable offences to me,for them,it's life...
Shooting in the head is cleaner...but to enjoy dismembering...that's sick.

All these murder and death threads,not hinting at my demise there old Sod...I'm busy at the moment,teaching a cop a lesson,I don't spread myself thin.
I'm sick of violence and I'm not letting them drag me back to it,the hoods or the cops.

No revenge...yet and hope to stay that way.

That cop,is ever so scared at the moment...he found out who I am.He was'nt so brave last interaction,nice colour of beetroot and a cold sweat on his head,dancing around his eyes,waiting for weakness,to let it in...He gave it permission,fuck him.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 am

When We Used To Go Round To Someones Flat To Smoke Dope,
They Had This Poster On The Wall...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Whyposterflag016

The Poster Pretty Much Answers Itself...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:When We Used To Go Round To Someones Flat To Smoke Dope,
They Had This Poster On The Wall...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Whyposterflag016

The Poster Pretty Much Answers Itself...!!!

I'm worse when stoned Sod,it brings my angelic aspects to the fore-front.I could'nt watch "Maximum Overdrive" back in 1989,smoking prime Buddah Sticks,one cone gear,I'd curl up in a ball,"Mummy,I want my mummy."Could'nt even play Panzer General 2,without cringing for the dead and fallen.

That poster,looks like an Asian,dressed in "GI",American military,with a M1 semi-auto rifle,it's a South Korean,falling...circa 1951-53,the forgotten war.
They're still at cease-fire,not treatied,could fire up anytime,without declaration.

Why?....is what the youth should be asking,as they're programmed with violence,desensitised for Asian battlefields in the next year or two.

Wonder,if they'll be so tough,with their background in urban terrorism,when they meet an army 200 million strong,that's fully trained,with incentives to conquer.

No-one seemed to notice,that former Prime Minister Howard,re-enacted conscription and bumped the age from 32 to 39 years old...should check if something similar happened at Westminister...or 10 Downing Street.This was 2007,so you might be a few years behind.Every protocol of the globalist is trialled here in Australia first...nothing to be proud of,we sleep as deeply as the next idiot.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:37 am

On revision,after viewing this video,EMPATHY is highly over-rated...fuck empathy,cause that really,really hurt watching that Video.

pale affraid rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:44 am

Why Do People Love Horror Movies? They Enjoy Being Scared

A bedrock assumption in theories that explain and predict human behavior is people's motivation to pursue pleasure and avoid pain.
How can this be reconciled with the decision to engage in experiences known to elicit negative feelings, such as horror movies" It certainly seems counterintuitive that so many people would voluntarily immerse themselves in almost two hours of fear, disgust and terror.
"Why do people pay for this?"
"How is this enjoyable?"

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=892028##

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Exorcistmovieposter

The Exorcist earned $727 million at the box office back in 1973

Practically Every Blockbusting Film Has An Element Of Fear, Danger In It...

There Must Be Something In The Human Psyche,

That Seeks Out This Emotion...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:49 am

back later,fellatio,sorry Sod,you'll just have to wait.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:back later,fellatio,sorry Sod,you'll just have to wait.

lol!

That was a short journey into guilt and pain,fed the reptilian spouse and here I am,vapid and void as ever.Empty,a masochistic tour...Is this all I have in life,a few cones to smoke and a mediocre blowjob,please Mr Spaceman,beam me up...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yes Sod,it's a very valuable component of the psyche,called EMPATHY,without it,you got buckleys chance to understand higher aspects.Without it,you're not even in kindergarden for the awareness road to psychism,obviously not important for you...But everything to me.One of my great downfalls,was writing the entire human race off,for what happened to me

OK, Barbara Ruben...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Barbarabushbeautiful

First Lady Barbara Bush said of the war in Iraq:

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths?
It's not relevant.
So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 pm

In A Way One Would Expect Some Very Gory Images,

Of Some Of The 3,000 People Clawing Their Way Out Of The Rubble...

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Wtc1q

But In Reality, All We Have Is The Destruction Of Some Real Estate In Manhatten,

So I Would Say It's A Psy-Op...

To Mess About With Your Sensibilities,

With Emotional Last Messages Thrown Into The Mix,

And A Dash Of Heroic Sacrifice,

As The Spice To This Menu Of Destruction...!!!

It Breaks My Heart,

To Find Out That These Folks Didn't Conclude Whatever Journey They Reckoned They Were On...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:08 pm

A trolley (i.e. in British English a tram) is running out of control down a track.
In its path are five people who have been tied to the track by a mad philosopher.
Fortunately, you could flip a switch, which will lead the trolley down a different track to safety.
Unfortunately, there is a single person tied to that track.
Should you flip the switch or do nothing?

As before, a trolley is hurtling down a track towards five people.
You are on a bridge under which it will pass, and you can stop it by dropping a heavy weight in front of it.
As it happens, there is a very fat man next to you - your only way to stop the trolley is to push him over the bridge and onto the track, killing him to save five.
Should you proceed?

As in the first case, you can divert it onto a separate track.
On this track is a single (fat) person.
However, beyond that person, this track loops back onto the main line towards the five, and if it weren't for the presence of that (fat) person, who will stop the trolley, flipping the switch would not save the five.
Should you flip the switch?

You can divert its path by colliding another trolley into it, but if you do, both will be derailed and go down a hill, and into a yard where a man is sleeping in a hammock.
He would be killed.
Should you proceed?

You can flip a switch and divert the train to run one person over instead of five, but that person is your mother.
Would you flip the switch?

One Would Dispense With The Fatty,

And Then Rely On A Complex Version Of Zen Buddism...

ie Do Nowt And Observe How The Universe Pans Out...!!!

I Mean It's Very Unlikley That This Chap Would Have Come Up With The Cure For Cancer,

But Let Him Lead By Example...

Don't Fuck With Mexican Drug Cartels...

So His Life Was Not Wasted...

His Journey To The Chainsaw Should Really Be On Oprah,

How I Raped,Tortured And Murdered And Turned My Life Around,

Via The Medium Of Power Tools...!!!

Mexican Gang Violence...WARNING VERY GRAPHIC...!!! Zencat

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 pm

You Are A Very Ordinary Person...

With An Extraordinary Gurgling Voice...

Louis Walsh Said..

You Are Not A One Trick Pony,
Your Fetid Corpse Is Through To The Next Round...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

On revision,after viewing this video,EMPATHY is highly over-rated...fuck empathy,cause that really,really hurt watching that Video.

pale affraid rolf

What Possible Motivation Could "The Journey"
Of Life Lead These People Into This...???

Apart From Top Billing At The Darwin Awards...

Not Extracting Themselves From The Gene Pool...!!!

But Being Potential Organ Donors...

Kidneys And Livers, But Not Sperm Donors Or Summat...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next