Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most annoying person thread

5 posters

Go down

most annoying person thread  Empty most annoying person thread

Post  tok2u Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 pm

lets kick off with
the 95 holocaust deniers ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zDcrP58gQ&hd=1
tok2u
tok2u

Back to top Go down

most annoying person thread  Empty Re: most annoying person thread

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Those who live hack my server when I'm just trying to read
their latest plots planned and carried out.

Shheeshh...haven't they noticed how many of them I don't post?

And haven't their 'mates' noticed that they don't want them to get
a 'heads up'?

Yep, they, your 'mates', would rather you dead, that desisting from doing evil.

Me, I only shut up about 'corrections' coming.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh, and 'those' 'names' that know they're on my ignore list,
yet insist on spamming my threads with their bald faced lies
and off topic dribble.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Spammers.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Quite obvious isn't it.The one who spams,lies and slanders and uses the name and power of God to hide behind,the greatest fool that ever existed.Her perfect accountant will catch up with her...

The only time I read a True Lilly thread is when I see someone elses name in it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Quite obvious isn't it.The one who spams,lies and slanders and uses the name and power of God to hide behind,the greatest fool that ever existed.Her perfect accountant will catch up with her...

The only time I read a True Lilly thread is when I see someone elses name in it...
What, one of 'your' many sociopathic, pathologically lying 'names'?

Those 'names' that aren't sane enough to repeat the same lie,
without contradicting it in another barrage of lies, often in the same post.

BTW, I pay my debts, and the bills you mob run up, and I'm am not the one who hides,
as 'you' have to, to not be bashed to death by 'your own'...not that you mob are that good at hiding.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:10 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Quite obvious isn't it.The one who spams,lies and slanders and uses the name and power of God to hide behind,the greatest fool that ever existed.Her perfect accountant will catch up with her...

BTW, I pay my debts, and the bills you mob run up, and I'm am not the one who hides,
as 'you' have to, to not be bashed to death by 'your own'...not that you mob are that good at hiding.

Talking shit again,me with an evil-sockpuppet?Where,prove it.Lie through your teeth and comment on them as fact,go f*ck yourself.I'd love to know how,but at the same time,nah,I don't need that effort for you.My thing,is about the truth,facts,credibility,every area that you are the opposite it appears.Tintin,all your old enemies,can't be bothered with you,I've come to the same conclusion.Spam away,ruin the forum,go for it,that's what the coked up admin thought I was here for,from the start,hehehehehe,no,I appreciate the service actually.

You ruined the place.Go make your own forum Suzy,see if you're really that well read and popular then.Go on.

As for my mob,last week,I got offered help with some young aborigines,today,a very fast becoming friend,offererd the same,with extreme reprisals.

I knocked them both back,not wanting to drag their souls into darkness.I seek the Gold Light,not the Black Sun...and rather suffer alone.I am not even seeking revenge...I'm going through official departments and leaving it at that.

Last week,I seen the light,I was quiet here for a week,even the occultist were in a state of upset,cause I was peaceful,acceptive and verging on forgiveness on everything.I even ignored your ploys and badgering.Then they burnt my car.

This is what happens everytime,I reach the peace band...they come for me.Their battery is in rebellion.

Now face up to what you really are.

True Lilly at the Pastry Shop...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Talking shit again,me with an evil-sockpuppet?Where,prove it.Lie through your teeth and comment on them as fact,go f*ck yourself.I'd love to know how,but at the same time,nah,I don't need that effort for you.My thing,is about the truth,facts,credibility,every area that you are the opposite it appears.Tintin,all your old enemies,can't be bothered with you,I've come to the same conclusion.Spam away,ruin the forum,go for it,that's what the coked up admin thought I was here for,from the start,hehehehehe,no,I appreciate the service actually.

You ruined the place.Go make your own forum Suzy,see if you're really that well read and popular then.Go on.

As for my mob,last week,I got offered help with some young aborigines,today,a very fast becoming friend,offererd the same,with extreme reprisals.

I knocked them both back,not wanting to drag their souls into darkness.I seek the Gold Light,not the Black Sun...and rather suffer alone.I am not even seeking revenge...I'm going through official departments and leaving it at that.

Last week,I seen the light,I was quiet here for a week,even the occultist were in a state of upset,cause I was peaceful,acceptive and verging on forgiveness on everything.I even ignored your ploys and badgering.Then they burnt my car.

This is what happens everytime,I reach the peace band...they come for me.Their battery is in rebellion.

Now face up to what you really are.

True Lilly at the Pastry Shop...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Well said billyboy, well said.................I; Salute you!!!! cheers
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:21 pm

le sabrage wrote:

Well said billyboy, well said.................I; Salute you!!!! cheers

I fucked up with her too Snoops,I cursed her form of seeking God,even if it's the wrong formulae,I don't have the right to impede her spiritually or the way she goes about it.She made me break one of the highest spiritual codes ever,but she would'nt have noticed,it's masonic anyway.

But the way she invokes God to attack her perceived threats and foes,is a form of sorcery.She just does'nt understand the payback,cheques and balances,Kharma,if you will,of her own downfall.Maybe she should've listened to my demise last year and see where it gets you,even with the "Best of intentions".Well,at least I don't have to worry about that now,it's happened and I got off lightly.compared to how it will enact for others.She's lived a very long life of evil,she should change her attitude...now.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down