Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!!

3 posters

Go down

Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!! Empty Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!!

Post  amy001 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Part of the series Doctor Who Six begins with a bang and I mean an Doctor Who DVD explosion. Sorry guys I will not steal and beyond if you have not seen the first episode or one of them yet.View as events unfold in a way you never thought possible Sons Of Anarchy DVD.See the famous writer Neil Gaiman to write an episode of Doctor Who and love every minute. Learn more about the doctor and more. Wow this free magazine is difficult to steal, I almost wanted Lost DVD to tell you about .... ups sorry, I can not say. Just make sure not to blink and be strong when silence falls. So get ready for Doctor Who series Sopranos DVD The Six one.TO of people complain of the SEASON PRESS - It's getting a complete statement of the season when all episodes have aired!They are just giving you the chance to buy before.And thanks the Doctor! I can not wait for them Walt Disney DVD to arrive.The stories have evolved very well from the stories for both parties that the subtle seasonal arcs a strong seasonal bows and now in an arc-season.

amy001

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!! Empty Re: Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!!

The best...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!! Empty Re: Doctor Who Is Beyond Other Shows Ever!!

Post  littlegreenman Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am

Dr Who rocks! Man, I remember, as a kid in the 70's being mesmerized by Tom Baker with his product placement bag of Jelly Babies. Wonder how many bags he went through during his time as Dr Who? No wonder he's a fat fu.K now j/k Wink

Ah, that childhood memory has just brought up another. Did anyone else collect the Dr Who cards in Weetabix boxes back in the 70's? I remember that I started to collect them, then one day I opened up a box of weetabix, only wanted the Dr Who cards, coz weetabix tasted like shit, to find that there wasn't a card inside! I was so pissed, that my dad wrote a letter complaining, and in return they sent the whole series of cards, AWESOME! Thanks Weetabix! Sorry that I said your product tastes like shit, well, no I'm not. Bet those cards are worth something now Sad

littlegreenman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down