Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN)

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:13 pm

true lilly wrote:btw, the numbers at DIF are getting very thin, even with the artificial inflation.

...and cori seems to be cacking at the thought that Breivik may have had a 'road to Damascus' moment and flipped on his handlers...mmm...maybe I should invest in seeing Icke in Melbourne and hitting him with some, as yet unasked, questions...no, hang on, that's when the use of a proxy is well above board...I did make some very good friends at Channel 7...

I think online communities are shrinking everywhere,time has passed long enough,for the punters to realise,life,is just as unrewarding,in reality and online...why?The players are the same.

Sooooo,you're thinking of going to the Icke show,big venue,don't think they'll hear a little old lady up the back...you might need a Megaphone.But then you'll just annoy people,paying $85, and probably get bashed.

You got friends in channel 7,cool,can they provide pictures of car bombing?

Seen your dogs today...well looked after,for muts...

You tried hard this page Lilly,only one long spammed post,but you did blow it,so,I'm waiting for next page,so re can recommence therapy.
Spamaholic....

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN)

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

The players are the same.

get bashed.

one long spammed post,
Spamaholic....

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 832261 lol!

yes, tintin, err, cori, err, ciggy, err...which 'character' is it
asking for me to 'get bashed', again...

... and complaining about all 'el kabong's' torah spam...oh hang on,
it 'isn't' spam, if it's all lies that have been debunked throughout history...

...only trying to give a little more 'catch up' space to the other side of the story
(that countless real heroes throughout history have died to keep alive), is slammed,
as spam...in the world wide web's CONspiracy to dumb the world down to death... Rolling Eyes

p.s. yes, for ten years I was my vets 'poster child' for how dogs and pups should be bred, raised and kept...until he got 'that tap on the shoulder'..."DESTROY HER!"...and it was the one time a lawyer actually worked For me...when I had him write to say that I could and should destroy their practice, but wouldn't if they ended hostilities.
Smile Wink

p.p.s. ... so why don't you mob at least put up a show of being balanced, and just occasionally, spam ranting attacks against those who constantly, full time, over all genres of forums, spam the long ago, thoroughly, debunked?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

well that was a load of shit,hardly worth logging on for...and as usual,you just lie.Ok,dickwads,if this is some stupid game you guys have been playing for years,then jam it,I'm bored.

Let me off the hook for now,shove it matey,I'm not bothered by any of you...why should I be,Craig Oxley only confirmed for me what a nutjob you are and persist with the same old game,but luring smaller fish all the time...

enjoy!

thumbs up rolf

You know who I am Lilly,but feel free to play the same old ad nauseum... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

ah ha...and there's the the fear...but misplaced...it's out of respect for those who know who all of you are, that I keep my warnings general, and don't fully, publicly, out more of you...seems they see some chance of redemption for some of you...personally, I feel some of them are just too humane to face the fact that some of their old loyalties were dangerously misplaced...but we are all playing our part in this final sifting and sorting period, and so I won't be so foolish as to test, let alone, double guess, God.

psst...that means I'm not the only one who would like to see some of you, genuinely repent before it's too late...caveat; there are those we are told to not bother praying for...but being a mere mortal who trusts God's timing, I'm still waiting for confirmation of my suspicions as to who are firmly cast in either camp.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

ah ha...and there's the the fear...but misplaced...it's out of respect for those who know who all of you are, that I keep my warnings general, and don't fully, publicly, out more of you...seems they see some chance of redemption for some of you...personally, I feel some of them are just too humane to face the fact that some of their old loyalties were dangerously misplaced...but we are all playing our part in this final sifting and sorting period, and so I won't be so foolish as to test, let alone, double guess, God.

psst...that means I'm not the only one who would like to see some of you, genuinely repent before it's too late...caveat; there are those we are told to not bother praying for...but being a mere mortal who trusts God's timing, I'm still waiting for confirmation of my suspicions as to who are firmly cast in either camp.

What fear?
No,out me,all you like,I've done it for you...and there's a whole pantheon of enemies you can ally yourself with...and more than happy for anyone of you to do it,please,by all means.Build it up,I play psychic games with the cops,you guys have nothing,

Make up whatever stories you like,I took on DIF's best and won everytime...I knew what they were saying...and I did the opposite,because,one,that's who I am,the other,is to show the others what they're not,the very best in mind reading.Don't worry,this forum has got nothing to work with,it's full of bums,schizoids and druggies.There's not enough psychic voltage to play with.Back at DIF in 2007-08 late,DIF was the place to be,that's where the energy was...most of the psychic elements are gone,but it's still there,queiter...

Now you understand my original reason for coming here,to lure my enemies...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

What fear?
No,out me,all you like,I've done it for you...and there's a whole pantheon of enemies you can ally yourself with...and more than happy for anyone of you to do it,please,by all means.Build it up,I play psychic games with the cops,you guys have nothing,

Make up whatever stories you like,I took on DIF's best and won everytime...I knew what they were saying...and I did the opposite,because,one,that's who I am,the other,is to show the others what they're not,the very best in mind reading.Don't worry,this forum has got nothing to work with,it's full of bums,schizoids and druggies.There's not enough psychic voltage to play with.Back at DIF in 2007-08 late,DIF was the place to be,that's where the energy was...most of the psychic elements are gone,but it's still there,queiter...

That;s When I First Come Online...!!!

And There Were Bigger Fish Onboard Then...

Ciggy,

Wonder Woman,

KOTM,

Friar Tuck.

And Droinke/Albie...

Names That Have Gone Into Conspiracy Legend...!!!

And Friar Tuck And Minuteman Matt Joined The 27 Club. Posthumousley...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

What fear?

Ciggy,

Wonder Woman,

KOTM,

Friar Tuck.

And Droinke/Albie...

cheese cheese cheese

Whoa,a few died too.
Cut the shit Sod,you are KOTM
Same MO,same pictures of Icke...I listen to Droike ya know,he gave it away at HPANWO... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

But must admit,I was pleased to see it all begin...Nostalgic.With all the usual suspects. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:#

and look what I found...secret messages to me.

A strong and commanding voice,pushed all the other voices out of my head,momentarily...and sayeth,

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Subliminalstokilltrueli

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Subliminalstokilltrueli

It says,David Vincent (my other monicker),age 41 (Yes I am),kill the dove of peace (True Lilly the Jew),then ,steal the Enola Gay and nuke Israel,killing all war-mongering Jews...such was the power of this commanding,but soothing voice,I prostrated myself and declared Tintin as my God,Lord and Saviour of all...that is not Jewish,so we can spend his Nazi Gold,buying Dutch tobacco...and have a really good time.

I'm sorry Lilly,but you have to die,Tintin as God,offers so much worldy pleasures,where you're as depressing as half a bottle of gin,with no cigarettes...

How's my schizophrenic interpretation there love...??? lol!

Nah,I'm just kidding...bit of a dud with all that effort...Just setting her mind at ease Lord Master...car bombing,tonight at 9:40

LOL !

.that is not Jewish,so we can spend his Nazi Gold,buying Dutch tobacco...and have a really good time.

That was really weird,as I wrote that,I opened my Dutch Mail and 10 grammes of pot,was in a Dutch packet of Drum Gold tobacco

HOW does Tintin do this???

Is it really Tintin I'm buying pot off???

Not a DJ are you Tintin,or posing as one???

Sus,very sus...

Oh well,I was nicer to True Lilly on it!!!

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

, genuinely repent before it's too late...caveat; there are those we are told to not bother praying for...but being a mere mortal who trusts God's timing, I'm still waiting for confirmation of my suspicions as to who are firmly cast in either camp

well,actually True Lilly,that's what I thought of you...why do you think I keep going you,not just the Kiddy Fiddler stuff,because I expect a lot better from Gods' Representatives.You fail to deliver madam,you have a filthy temperment,filthy mouth and rather vengeful.I forget things,post to post,if it be irrelevant,and remember the gems...You bad China lady...

rolling pin wacky Crying or Very sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:50 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

What fear?

Ciggy,

Wonder Woman,

KOTM,

Friar Tuck.

And Droinke/Albie...

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 93349 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183 "Wonder Woman", a 'bigger fish' Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 93349 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183...well if that isn't confirmation of me being up against a Savage Team of Pooh's (bears of very little brain)...F Father's S!!!!

Like that 'lily allen' C.nut, those characters also had nothing going for them, but, all the blokes gonads that were so willingly sacrificed to them.

Come on 'sod', you usually put up a better show than that. Rolling Eyes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

true lilly wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You know who I am Lilly,

What fear?

Ciggy,

Wonder Woman,

KOTM,

Friar Tuck.

And Droinke/Albie...

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 3989721539

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 93349 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183 "Wonder Woman", a 'bigger fish' Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 93349 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183...well if that isn't confirmation of me being up against a Savage Team of Pooh's (bears of very little brain)...F Father's S!!!!

Like that 'lily allen' C.nut, those characters also had nothing going for them, but, all the blokes gonads that were so willingly sacrificed to them.

Come on 'sod', you usually put up a better show than that. Rolling Eyes

I'll save this,just to prove my other post...keep showing that bitterness and bile Lilly...Good work,did'nt even need to reverse your ploys... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 am

Lilly spews:
You seem to forget; I didn't only breed dogs, but worked hard in clubs that were supposed to, "advance the breeds", but were dominated by 'power players', who only used, 'an interest in dogs', to "NET-work"=bribe, manipulate & blackmail, for their own financial advancement.
true lilly

Do we have to endure the sad truth,you walked in the club,tried to seize power,the other girls,seen you coming,cause,the best thing about you,you have agendas and desires,I walk in blank sheet of paper,give off nothing,I could read you from here,well,I do...

and you're a real,sad,petty,jealous f*ck of a woman...you compete with Tintin,The Dog Club,numbers of patronage,even me...The Black light from your skull,is disgusting,YOU LILLY,you are the devil...Tintin,is a fine,generous,complete gentleman.

satan scared Twisted Evil

Look,I know you want to,so do it,send Magnus up here,with the pooches...and I'll display,why I'm reticent to be violent,but for you,I'll send their hides back to you,tanned and prepped,unless Magnus has a few tattoos,then I'll keep him,as a momento...Go ahead spastic,ring up the local cops and ask,what sort of reception I'll put on,for those foolish enough,not to be invited...

Get the hint,little old lady... thumbs down cthulhu

Ahh,I can see you well,it's when the rest of the readers can see what you're really like,You're not so feeble,filthy mouthed thing and you got people to fall back on...I have no-one,but myself,which is great,I don't bow to pack minded freaks like you,who can't think for themselves...

F*ck Off...when I want to talk to you,you'll know...

foff cheers popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 am

actually Lilly,you're much nicer as a SMS TXT MSG than a forumite...maybe you should send the message as a chain txt msg...

Just a thought. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 am

Now this is not a pisstake,but just noticed something about Tintin.

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Sdevils

He looks for "the Devil" hand in every event...he is not wrong,I actually see it,as a swirling black cloud of stuff...I seen it go into people and completely change them,I've seen faces change,especially from an idiot who opened himself to channeling.

It's hard to explain,how to do it,but you must remain unattached,non emotional,or better,clean emotional and watch it have an effect on people near you...Brian was the worst I've seen.It taunted me with what it does to him,Col was easily affected by it,went straight through him,no resistance what so ever,straight through the crown,he did'nt even notice or feel it,alcoholics,think they're better cause it's legal,what a wanker he is.That's why I like a smoke,it tunes me into wavelengths I usually have difficulty doing straight,but stoned,and if it's good,man,what a view.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Lilly spews:
You seem to forget; I didn't only breed dogs, but worked hard in clubs that were supposed to, "advance the breeds", but were dominated by 'power players', who only used, 'an interest in dogs', to "NET-work"=bribe, manipulate & blackmail, for their own financial advancement.
true lilly

Do we have to endure the sad truth,you walked in the club,tried to seize power,the other girls,seen you coming,cause,the best thing about you,you have agendas and desires,I walk in blank sheet of paper,give off nothing,I could read you from here,well,I do...

and you're a real,sad,petty,jealous f*ck of a woman...you compete with Tintin,The Dog Club,numbers of patronage,even me...The Black light from your skull,is disgusting,YOU LILLY,you are the devil...Tintin,is a fine,generous,complete gentleman.

satan scared Twisted Evil

Look,I know you want to,so do it,send Magnus up here,with the pooches...and I'll display,why I'm reticent to be violent,but for you,I'll send their hides back to you,tanned and prepped,unless Magnus has a few tattoos,then I'll keep him,as a momento...Go ahead spastic,ring up the local cops and ask,what sort of reception I'll put on,for those foolish enough,not to be invited...

Get the hint,little old lady... thumbs down cthulhu

Ahh,I can see you well,it's when the rest of the readers can see what you're really like,You're not so feeble,filthy mouthed thing and you got people to fall back on...I have no-one,but myself,which is great,I don't bow to pack minded freaks like you,who can't think for themselves...

foff cheers popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:Just look at all this shit I wrote to you...feel ashamed and a strange colour of plum purple on my face,go away for half an hour,come back and nearly fell over what I spat out...I'm sorry...I feel like a real bastard

confused No Crying or Very sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 am

What makes me feel sorrow, is that there are so many in CONspiracy land, deserving of the personal attacks that so many waste their time directing at me, but instead, 'they' get all the sacrificial dumb bunnies, laying down their lives to defend 'those', so indefencible.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

true lilly wrote:What makes me feel sorrow, is that there are so many in CONspiracy land, deserving of the personal attacks that so many waste their time directing at me, but instead, 'they' get all the sacrificial dumb bunnies, laying down their lives to defend 'those', so indefencible.

what I hate about the Conspiratorial community,is when they indulge in conspiracies and lies themselves,what makes them different to those they try to expose???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Rotten head-ache for 4 days now,everyone else is sick,had the whole week of school and study.I'm the only one healthy,but these new viruses,that give you pain before infecting lungs and nasal passages,I swear,it's like the debris in a comet,I've never had viruses like the last 5 years...they're farkin bad these days

rolling pin cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly

Do we have to endure the sad truth,you walked in the club,tried to seize power,the other girls,seen you coming,cause,the best thing about you,you have agendas and desires
,I walk in blank sheet of paper,give off nothing,I could read you from here,well,I do...

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 33517 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 567573 Twisted Evil

Get the hint,little old lady... Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 943134 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 967983

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 993177 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 823521 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 662940

Billy Ruben wrote:Just look at all this shit I wrote to you...feel ashamed and a strange colour of plum purple on my face,go away for half an hour,come back and nearly fell over what I spat out...I'm sorry...I feel like a real bastard

WOW, you are a very bitter little thing, aren't you. You should feel bad, but you've said that often, then followed up with yet another vitriolic attack on my character, in an effort to taint the good news I care to post, with the same poison.

But you see, I also spent years driving from Ballarat to Melbourne to provide FREE training days for Rhodesian owners (something we organized when the official club refused to), when I could have been exhibiting. Yes, exhibiting, not 'competing'; I didn't 'chase Judges' who loved my dogs, or any of those tricks and manipulations of the glory seekers. Shows were simply a good excuse to pack up the family and travel this glorious country every weekend, while showing others what quality animals looked like. Likewise I was a working, foundation member of both Vic. R.R. Clubs, who never wanted nor sought 'a position' on committees, yet never missed working at fundraisers or meetings.
It's called, DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE, FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.
A concept that The CONspiracy Industry, Slaves at CONvincing the world, "is foolish". Rolling Eyes

But now I must thank you, for causing me to recall just how much good work I did do for others, that I'd forgotten, and have no need to boastfully list...but if you want to keep painting a false picture of who I am, I can erase it with countless facts, that your "connections" would much rather you didn't push into the light.
As those facts also go to proving what black, stone cold, dead hearted fiends, those who work at slandering me, are.Razz Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:UPDATE:

It's
not a mother,it's an 18 year old girl/teeny lady.The police suspect,but
not confirming,that someone entered the premises and attached the
device to her,It goes around the neck (Necklacing) and to another device
around the waist.They have'nt figured out the trigger mechanism,
but she's alone,with the police and everyone else in the family is safe.

Criminal muslim elements suspected,but not confirmed.

It's a suspected extortion. Money. All about money, the usual motive.

But thanks, for letting me know, (via text), that you wanted me to know,
of another 'necklacing'. Rolling Eyes

Speaking of money; do you know that what "tintin" sent his other dumb bunny
(to stick around and try to finish me off)
, was only what he would regularly 'tip'
when eating out (most meals), around $AUS 1000.00 a pop, give or take a few 100;
roughly $AUS6600.00 all up.

Sad thing is, he (the dumb bunny), claimed to have wanted a simple, family life,
and he could have had that, he knew and admitted it often, but chose to believe,
he would be, 'better rewarded' by destroying me for 'them'.

That dumb bunny has since lost, well, just about everything...house, land, super...

And that's what happens when you give your balls to women to crush, instead of having the balls to be a man for your woman.

Oh and, you did see "tintin's" Maserati, that he boasts of driving, and you are aware of his
Jet Setting, International, Opera going life style?
Simply pointing out why I call his dumb bunnies, dumb bunnies.

He 'funds' them
with his waiters tips, and they believe he's 'invested' in 'looking
after them', after the shit, misses the fan, and gets dumped straight on
his dumb bunnies. Rolling Eyes

So do you get it yet?
Why tintin, literally throwing thousands of Euros at me
to buy a washing machine, while telling me, I was 'too important to be
wasting my time and brain' (doing the laundry by hand a 4 in the
morning), had me gather them all back up, hand them back, and remind him he was a guest, not some, on-line sting...CAN you get it?

I
don't find shame in honest work. I'm happy to do productive work. And
as all the productive work I do around my home, gets destroyed, I take
solace in doing work for others, that won't get undone. And if I'm
offered payment, I want no more than the job was worth.
Likewise, if a
job is done for me, and I feel they ask too little, I'll at least top
it up with bountiful praise in the the ears of others, if not also a
cuppa, beer, good feed or whatever else I can honestly offer.

See, Freedom,
to me, is not money, but not being indebted in such a way that I can't
say, 'No', if asked to cross a line, that would make me someone I'm not.

And, contrary to sod's advice, I am not someone who "makes contacts".
Granted, there are those who's position requires them to make and
maintain diplomatic associations, but not being such a one, it's
all the more reason I
don't abuse my friendships with such people, by expecting or asking
'favours' of them...let alone envying the wealth or positions they hold,
that without fail, draws countless user 'friends'.
In such 'unbalanced' relationships, all I do have to offer to redress the balance, is a genuine friendship; one that, 'cares for', not, 'takes from'....

...and why I'm bothering to give a dissertation on the acts and attitudes that constitute a friendship, to this audience Rolling Eyes
, well, I can't even recall how I got onto the topic...but I did, and
it's an important topic, so I'll leave it here for others to
ponder...and even challenge me on if they feel the need. Smile ...ah, that's right, "tintin",
the champion of false friendship: Too poor in spirit, to 'buy' one
little woman with so little of what the worldly desire, that even the
povs mock her; 'mean' enough to go to the expense and trouble of
dropping the threat of, a 'burning necklace', on her, for caring to show
him, the blessings of the repentant and faithful.

Surely, there must be some out there, who can see that; a job with a car and fuel card,
is not worth the job of, being a false friend of good people, for, that false friend, "tintin".

Ok,this
is long and you're wanting me to comment on events I've only heard one
side of,let alone,I'm not personally involved with Tintin to be sound of
judgement,but hell,saying you're to important to do hand washing in the
morning and buys a washing machine for you,that's a pretty nice
thing,look,people hurt people,are you sure it's Tintin and not someone
closer to home.
I'll mod this post later,when I sufficiently wake up,have'nt even had a tea yet....just a cigarette.

At the risk of having you lot go off again, with false claims of,
"'me', making it 'about me'", when that's what all of you keep doing Rolling Eyes,
I will again state, that yes, I do know just how very 'close to home', my attackers are,
and of their International NETworking Partners.

Do you really think I wasn't aware of why my ex, suddenly, had to, fly to Sydney,
before "tintin" flew in; and even lent me his car to drive "tintin" around, something
he would never do when our, HIS and My, kids, NEEDED me to drive for them,
and he was too busy NETworking to care to bother to help them himself?

The husband who was 'chosen' by those even closer, to claim to share my faith,
to ensure my future family would suffer, for having a mother who loves, and
can't blame or deny God.

And that is, The 'class', of people my on-line attackers, serve...a very, very sad truth,
that may yet have some redeeming value, if any of those family members, stop fighting
The Creator God (by attacking those who love Him), and accept The Amazing Grace with which the Truly Repentant Are BLESSED.

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Lilliput

Swift gives the location of Lilliput and Blefuscu as Latitude 30°2′S, to the northwest of Van Diemen's Land.
Because this area is actually occupied by Australia,

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Gulliverstravels

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 93349 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 233183

And you're laughing at those who still refuse to see,
that The Conspiracy behind all conspiracies, is to hide
the real world evidences of the saving truth of God's Word,
from those who would not join God's Enemies (who KNOW
HE EXISTS and CAN'T LIE), while 'they've' plotted to try to,
'make Him a liar', by trying to take the land He described
and promised to His Faithful...???...that's 'funny' to you?

That's sad to me.

But, it is also something God warned us watch for, from the beginning.
Yet more evidence of the faithfulness of God's Word.
As He also told us He would hide and raise His own watchmen, Princes and Kings
to keep the reminders of the truth of His Word until the time God's Kingdom is,
re-established on this earth, from where the healing waters will flow, to heal,
not only Israel and Judah, but all the remaining of the Nations.

Which is very good news, for those with the ears to hear it, and,
the character of Spirit to repent of their worldly lusts, and willingly serve,
The Perfectly Just, Creator of Life.

REVELATIONS 22:2
In 1722 the midst 3319 of the street 4113 of it 846, and 2532 on either 2532 side 1782 1782 of the river 4215, [was there] the tree 3586 of life 2222, which bare 4160 twelve 1427 [manner of] fruits 2590, [and] yielded 591 her 846 fruit 2590 every 2596 1538 1520 month 3376: and 2532 the leaves 5444 of the tree 3586 [were] for 1519 the healing 2322 of the nations 1484.

ISAIAH 33:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#top

Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled,
and to you who are dealing treacherously, without [others] having dealt
treacherously with you! As soon as you have finished as a despoiler,
you will be despoiled. As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously,
they will deal treacherously with you.

O Jehovah, show us favor. In you we have hoped.
Become our arm every morning, yes, our salvation in the time of distress.
At the sound of turmoil peoples have fled.
At your arising nations have been dispersed.
And the spoil of YOU people will actually be gathered [like] the cockroaches
when gathering in, like the onrush of locust swarms that is rushing against one.
Jehovah will certainly be put on high, for he is residing in the height.
He must fill Zion with justice and righteousness.
And the trustworthiness of your times must prove
to be a wealth of salvations—wisdom and knowledge,
the fear of Jehovah, which is his treasure.

Look! Their very heroes have cried out in the street;
the very messengers of peace will weep bitterly.
The highways have been made desolate; the one
passing over the path has ceased. He has broken the covenant;
he has contemned the cities; he has taken no account of mortal man.
The land has gone mourning, has withered away.
Leb´a·non has become abashed; it has moldered.
Shar´on has become like the desert plain;
and Ba´shan and Car´mel are shaking off [their leaves].

“Now I will rise up,” says Jehovah, “now I will exalt myself;
now I will lift myself up.
YOU people conceive dried grass; YOU will give birth to stubble.
YOUR own spirit, as a fire, will eat YOU up.
And peoples must become as the burnings of lime.
As thorns cut away, they will be set ablaze even with fire.
Hear, YOU men who are far away, what I must do!
And know, YOU who are nearby, my mightiness.
In Zion the sinners have come to be in dread;
shivering has grabbed hold of the apostates:
‘Who of us can reside for any time with a devouring fire?
Who of us can reside for any time with long-lasting conflagrations?’

“There is one who is walking in continual righteousness and
speaking what is upright, who is rejecting the unjust gain from frauds,
who is shaking his hands clear from taking hold on a bribe,
who is stopping up his ear from listening to bloodshed, and who
is closing his eyes so as not to see what is bad.
He is the one that will reside on the heights themselves;
his secure height will be craggy places difficult to approach.
His own bread will certainly be given [him];
his water supply will be unfailing.”

A king in his handsomeness is what your eyes will behold;
they will see a land far away.
Your own heart will comment in low tones on a frightful thing:
“Where is the secretary? Where is the one that does the paying out?
Where is the one counting the towers?”
No insolent people will you see, a people too deep in language to listen to,
of a stammering tongue without [your] understanding.
Behold Zion, the town of our festal occasions!
Your own eyes will see Jerusalem an undisturbed abiding place,
a tent that no one will pack up. Never will its tent pins be pulled out,
and none of its ropes will be torn in two.
But there the Majestic One, Jehovah, will be for us a place of rivers, of wide canals.
On it no galley fleet will go, and no majestic ship will pass over it.
For Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver,
Jehovah is our King; he himself will save us.

Your ropes must hang loose; their mast they will not hold firmly erect;
they have not spread a sail.
At that time even spoil in abundance will have to be divided up;
the lame ones themselves will actually take a big plunder.
And no resident will say: “I am sick.”
The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#top

(and please, do care to study the full, root, descriptive, poetic meanings,
of every blessing Word
Very Happy )
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly

Do we have to endure the sad truth,you walked in the club,tried to seize power,the other girls,seen you coming,cause,the best thing about you,you have agendas and desires
,I walk in blank sheet of paper,give off nothing,I could read you from here,well,I do...

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 33517 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 567573 Twisted Evil

Get the hint,little old lady... Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 943134 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 967983

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 993177 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 823521 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 662940

WOW, you are a very bitter little thing, aren't you. You should feel bad, but you've said that often, then followed up with yet another vitriolic attack on my character, in an effort to taint the good news I care to post, with the same poison.

But you see, I also spent years driving from Ballarat to Melbourne to provide FREE training days for Rhodesian owners (something we organized when the official club refused to), when I could have been exhibiting. Yes, exhibiting, not 'competing'; I didn't 'chase Judges' who loved my dogs, or any of those tricks and manipulations of the glory seekers. Shows were simply a good excuse to pack up the family and travel this glorious country every weekend, while showing others what quality animals looked like. Likewise I was a working, foundation member of both Vic. R.R. Clubs, who never wanted nor sought 'a position' on committees, yet never missed working at fundraisers or meetings.
It's called, DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE, FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.
A concept that The CONspiracy Industry, Slaves at CONvincing the world, "is foolish". Rolling Eyes

But now I must thank you, for causing me to recall just how much good work I did do for others, that I'd forgotten, and have no need to boastfully list...but if you want to keep painting a false picture of who I am, I can erase it with countless facts, that your "connections" would much rather you didn't push into the light.
As those facts also go to proving what black, stone cold, dead hearted fiends, those who work at slandering me, are.Razz Wink

No,I really meant sorry and yes,you drive me insane.

I went to mum and dads today,took the head off a low compression engine,an old Holden 202,pristine this thing is,found what i really wanted,the rare, power steering pulley,an early one,took it put headless engine in car,hurt my back,silly,,a 186 crank,to copy the back main journal,to effectively seal and fit,a 202 red crank into a 186 block,plus broring,stroke it186-218...and they hammer,I thought it was a 210,but rang the company and got the specs,a Road Runner Gold Series engine,nicely ported head,elec ignition,thermo fan with themo cutoff onto a 3 core readiator....The Pulley is for The Supercharger set up,but nitrading the crank,resize rods,connect to pistins,aluminium flywheel and a romac racing series harmonic balancer....and balance the whole lot in unison at one time,not component.35/75...or 40/80 and good buy,see you later,in a 60 series Holden...it's what you spend to make it stop and go arond corners,that's done first,before the engine...disc were optional back then or non existant,so modifying and sharing parts with later models is a must.

After all that car baffle,I looked for my parents Rhodesian Ridgeback....and someone poisoned Chloey...I was fuckin' pissed off.They killed poor butch slowly before that,by clubbing his head in,no shit,two ridgebacks killed...murdered.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 am

...seems I'm not supposed to post what I found...

...PRAY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 am

CUBA‎ - Herzfeld Caribbean Basin Fund, Inc (NASDAQ)‎

Google Finance‎ Yahoo Finance‎ MSN Money‎ DailyFinance‎ CNN Money‎ Reuters‎
Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 Chart?q=NASDAQ:CUBA&tlf=24
6.60 -0.04‎ (-0.60%‎) 4 Aug 9:30am ET

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">Open: </td><td id="CUBA_op" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">6.60</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">High: </td><td id="CUBA_hi" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">6.60</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">Low: </td><td id="CUBA_lo" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">6.60</td></tr></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">Volume: </td><td id="CUBA_vo" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">300</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">Avg Vol: </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">23,000</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left:0px" nowrap="nowrap">Mkt Cap: </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">24.65M</td></tr></table>
Disclaimer
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:13 am

Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436 Thin Out Their Numbers (Re-Interpretting TNBTN) - Page 3 281436... silent... silent... silent... ... Cool Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next