Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Aunt Tiswas

3 posters

Go down

Dear Aunt Tiswas Empty Dear Aunt Tiswas

Post  entrangermercenary Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Please please help...when im driving along I tend to get a hard on when thinking about a particular women boobies

It always seems to happen when I need to get out to put diesel in..or deliver something whoops

To get rid of this...I usually whack the end with my heavy wallet. The problem is this...its getting rather painful. Now the obvious thing to do would be to knock one out off the wrist...but on the garage forecourt it may well lead to an arrest !!
Embarassed

Any ideas to cure this little problem ??

Thanks in advance EM

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Dear Aunt Tiswas Empty Re: Dear Aunt Tiswas

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 am

I will say that you are not completely all upstairs. You need to read some more Icke books to make yourself human OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Dear Aunt Tiswas Empty Correct

Post  entrangermercenary Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm

You are correct Im not the full shilling .....I mean getting advice from some person who has a fat hairy pussy.... aaargh

Maybe a diet and trim would help....most blokes loved a trimmed pussy btw thumbs up

Errr "read some more icke books"........ rolf

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Your problem is this, you have too much of a high opinion of yourself and you are thinking that by riling me you will get some reponse.
I read that rubbish you wrote in the DIF members lounge against Tiswas, saying she is a fat fucker who cannot chase a mouse, but with you you are chasing women instead of attracting them.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:Please please help...when im driving along I tend to get a hard on when thinking about a particular women boobies

It always seems to happen when I need to get out to put diesel in..or deliver something whoops

To get rid of this...I usually whack the end with my heavy wallet. The problem is this...its getting rather painful. Now the obvious thing to do would be to knock one out off the wrist...but on the garage forecourt it may well lead to an arrest !!
Embarassed

Any ideas to cure this little problem ??

Thanks in advance EM

whacking it won't work,it just gets desensitised...I had a good root one night,also,had the munchies,pies take an hour in the oven,so I put one on and had a good 50 minute root.It was'nt fully flacid,as I bent over to get pie and slid the side of my helmet against the glass window of the ovens door.I still have the scar...that,and when I worked in a Phenolic Technology company,bang the missus at the factory,spot of glue,stuck my penis shaft against the lounge,had to rip it off,leaving a massive crater in the side of my cock...it has a very brown scar there too.Rather the burning oven door,than the glue,least I had somewhere to shove it back in,with glue,I was disallowed until I had a bath/shower..

What a Face pale jawdrop boobies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Your problem is this, you have too much of a high opinion of yourself and you are thinking that by riling me you will get some reponse.
I read that rubbish you wrote in the DIF members lounge against Tiswas, saying she is a fat fucker who cannot chase a mouse, but with you you are chasing women instead of attracting them.

but with you you are chasing women instead of attracting them

Bloody good line Tis,I'll borrow that one,if needed.You're a big girl,eh?Nothing wrong with the Booty madam...many men will thumbs up to that.
I'm into performance,not looks...not that a married woman like yourself needs to know,sorry madam..

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down