Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started to watch modern films...

2 posters

Go down

Started to watch modern films... Empty Started to watch modern films...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:20 pm

...and was influenced by others here,so I got SLC Punk,Grand Torino...and that will be the film to be discussed next post,best film I ever seen,very moving,that dealt with alot of issues and the bravery it takes to confront the modern world,Thankyou Clint Eastwood,for touching me like no other production,best film ever sir...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Started to watch modern films... Empty Re: Started to watch modern films...

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeh, GT was a great movie. It was a 'different sort' of bravery though, since he knew he was terminally ill. Not to spoil the plot for others here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yeh, GT was a great movie. It was a 'different sort' of bravery though, since he knew he was terminally ill. Not to spoil the plot for others here.

Took an Asian family to remodel his attitude.I had a mentor like that,trying to "man me up",as I was a nice little pussy of guy.Honestly Ciggy,best,realistic film I ever seen,it did'nt work with far-out concepts and inter-stellar special affects,but the here and now,issues everyone could work on,in every aspect of modern life.A film I believe that could change the world.Also suspected,it might be Clint's bon voyage film,his parting message and observation to what the modern world has become.Best film...for me,anyway.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Yeh, GT was a great movie. It was a 'different sort' of bravery though, since he knew he was terminally ill. Not to spoil the plot for others here.

Took an Asian family to remodel his attitude.I had a mentor like that,trying to "man me up",as I was a nice little pussy of guy.Honestly Ciggy,best,realistic film I ever seen,it did'nt work with far-out concepts and inter-stellar special affects,but the here and now,issues everyone could work on,in every aspect of modern life.A film I believe that could change the world.Also suspected,it might be Clint's bon voyage film,his parting message and observation to what the modern world has become.Best film...for me,anyway.

I agree it's probably the best Clint's ever done. And one of the top 10 or so films of all time.

Of course nothing tops the Lo There scene:

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

This one reminds me of Colombia:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:This one reminds me of Colombia:

My son loves the movie and the PC game that goes with...The special effects of the chopper shredding the rebels disturbed me at first,but was stoned,when seen it.

Very Bad things is another film I liked...but totally different subject matter.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down