Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!! Empty I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 am

I have been sickened with what happened in Arizona, and the rightwing fruitbat that killed a NINE YEAR OLD GIRL was a follower of this lummox Alex Jones, and hey I was researching but I have woken up. Yeah if the DIF is reading this they can ban me if they like OK for the DIF is not the centre of my Universe at all and hey the Moon is a magickal entity not a space vechicle at all OK. The Sun, Earth, Mars and all the planets are magickal but I will rather listen to You Tubers, but I prefer to listen to this great guy.

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!! Empty Re: I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 am

I love you and hot for you when you rant and rave,angry girls like you ride really hard...Good to see Tiz. thumbs up wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!! Empty Re: I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONSPRICARCY THEORISTS!!!

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 am

Jones is an inside knob.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 am

I havbe finished with all this bullshit, and anyway I am only coming here and Haggie's from now on if I want to talk to people. I have had a useless psy attack directed towards me, but I know how to deal with it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I can do my blogging here is wanted but I will say that I have researched and decided that I value mental health, but let me say I will not mock Icke but I do not agree with many of these theories cos they are not proved. Oh who cares and I dont at all, for I am not a Incrowd sheeple at all, but I am an OCCULTIST instead.
Anyway, I have woken up and I do not give a damn about whether I will be banned from the icke place or not. It is not the centre of the Universe, you tube people are more enlightening, and I will say it now, that I would prefer to listen to Gorilla199 for he does say some sense, but I am not a god worshipper like he is.
I was fed up with the Anti this/that/the other. why was Snoops called a troll for an excellent thread (which is in the Rant Room)???
This was bang out of order and anyway here is one more video from the man again.

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 am

Ciggy wrote:Jones is an inside knob.

Very Happy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 am

TISWAS wrote:I havbe finished with all this bullshit, and anyway I am only coming here and Haggie's from now on if I want to talk to people. I have had a useless psy attack directed towards me, but I know how to deal with it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I can do my blogging here is wanted but I will say that I have researched and decided that I value mental health, but let me say I will not mock Icke but I do not agree with many of these theories cos they are not proved. Oh who cares and I dont at all, for I am not a Incrowd sheeple at all, but I am an OCCULTIST instead.
Anyway, I have woken up and I do not give a damn about whether I will be banned from the icke place or not. It is not the centre of the Universe, you tube people are more enlightening, and I will say it now, that I would prefer to listen to Gorilla199 for he does say some sense, but I am not a god worshipper like he is.
I was fed up with the Anti this/that/the other. why was Snoops called a troll for an excellent thread (which is in the Rant Room)???
This was bang out of order and anyway here is one more video from the man again.

Come on now,
Talk to Uncle Billy,what's upsetting you madam?
Can't check over there anymore,I volunteered inactive,not the type Vera Susa talks about.
Who's pissing you off this week.
I thought you were cool with the Moon is a Space-ship.
Come on Tiz,let it all hang out,and not referring to your volumtuos breastline...cool?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 am

I wanted to believe the Moon is a spacecraft but I was re-listening to the Credo Mutwa story but it did not work out at all. Anyway, if was a bit of revelation in being a conspricarcy woo, but my heart and soul is in Occultic matters instead. The Moon is a section of Earth, not a spaceship.;
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

TISWAS wrote:

I wanted to believe the Moon is a spacecraft but I was re-listening to the Credo Mutwa story but it did not work out at all. Anyway, if was a bit of revelation in being a conspricarcy woo, but my heart and soul is in Occultic matters instead. The Moon is a section of Earth, not a spaceship.;

Hmmm,better not hit on you again Tiswas,all the readers pissed off elsewhere.Start an occult war and bring them back.I'm due for my 19th Nervous breakdown soon...that'll be interesting.
Look,get smashed off your face,pull any theory out your arse amd write that book.Conspiracy theorist is a conspiracy,to hide you from the truth.What that is,got no flippin' idea...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 am

TISWAS wrote:I havbe finished with all this bullshit, and anyway I am only coming here and Haggie's from now on if I want to talk to people. I have had a useless psy attack directed towards me, but I know how to deal with it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I can do my blogging here is wanted but I will say that I have researched and decided that I value mental health, but let me say I will not mock Icke but I do not agree with many of these theories cos they are not proved. Oh who cares and I dont at all, for I am not a Incrowd sheeple at all, but I am an OCCULTIST instead.

Diftardians are your people, Tizzy. You should stay there and play the leadership role they so desperately need. In the land of the Diftardians the one-brain-celled is ...Queen in this case.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

No I won't be going back to the DIF, why because I do not want to read Anti this/that/the other thread OK. You go there Ciggy if you want to or perhaps that Alex Jones the guy who was followed by the Arizona shooter is more your style.
Look, I do not think there is anything wrong with being a Rothschild (who are only a family of German bankers), the NWO (who deal with basically everything of value like electricity and so on and I prefer to listen to postive minded folk instead.
Look I went to the DIF, and I was getting the shakes and negative thoughtforms in that place, I really was.
Anyway I will be doing my talking here OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 am

TISWAS wrote:No I won't be going back to the DIF, why because I do not want to read Anti this/that/the other thread OK. You go there Ciggy if you want to or perhaps that Alex Jones the guy who was followed by the Arizona shooter is more your style.
Look, I do not think there is anything wrong with being a Rothschild (who are only a family of German bankers), the NWO (who deal with basically everything of value like electricity and so on and I prefer to listen to postive minded folk instead.
Look I went to the DIF, and I was getting the shakes and negative thoughtforms in that place, I really was.
Anyway I will be doing my talking here OK.

Cool,make sure you do here then,spose you're pissed off with me hitting on you...I take it,you're happily married.No I'm not Ciggy,just taking an interest.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 pm

It is OK Billy, but let me state it right now, the conspricarcy theorists tend to be people who are negative minded, many of them racists and also mentally insane fruitbats. Like the bloke who went all doolaalay in Arizona, he was a follower of the likes of Alex Jones and he constantly ranted against the NWO, but killing a child and old people in their 70's showed the world what kind of people they really are.
All I will say is that I prefer Occultists like YouTube people, and I would rather listen to Gorilla199 who at least gets to the point of his research (oh I do not believe in his Jesus worship), but I can sense his heart is in the right place. cthulhu
As for Icke, I have no real malice for him but trying to see whether his Moon Matrix and his reppie theory is right is doing my head right in. Yeah, I know that I will get banned from that forum, but let me say that I have re-arranged my password over there to something forgettable because I do not want to become sucked in!
Yeah I have read the pro EDL threads, and I know that the Muslims are the new bogeymen but let me say that I will show solidarity with the muslims instead of some racist fuckwit with an opinion. And get this, I am part Asian (my mother is white British), but these EDL sorts will not ask me whether I am muslim but they will see the likes of me as a Paki. Who cares what they think and anyway, if the DIF have this sort of rubbish going on then it seems to me that Icke kind of condones this stuff, and anyway I do not think I will support this man or give him free publicity either.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm

TISWAS wrote:It is OK Billy, but let me state it right now, the conspricarcy theorists tend to be people who are negative minded, many of them racists and also mentally insane fruitbats. Like the bloke who went all doolaalay in Arizona, he was a follower of the likes of Alex Jones and he constantly ranted against the NWO, but killing a child and old people in their 70's showed the world what kind of people they really are.
All I will say is that I prefer Occultists like YouTube people, and I would rather listen to Gorilla199 who at least gets to the point of his research (oh I do not believe in his Jesus worship), but I can sense his heart is in the right place. cthulhu
As for Icke, I have no real malice for him but trying to see whether his Moon Matrix and his reppie theory is right is doing my head right in. Yeah, I know that I will get banned from that forum, but let me say that I have re-arranged my password over there to something forgettable because I do not want to become sucked in!
Yeah I have read the pro EDL threads, and I know that the Muslims are the new bogeymen but let me say that I will show solidarity with the muslims instead of some racist fuckwit with an opinion. And get this, I am part Asian (my mother is white British), but these EDL sorts will not ask me whether I am muslim but they will see the likes of me as a Paki. Who cares what they think and anyway, if the DIF have this sort of rubbish going on then it seems to me that Icke kind of condones this stuff, and anyway I do not think I will support this man or give him free publicity either.

they actually do pay attention to their followers as well.Believe me,they do.
The Reppies exist,no doubt about it.And do believe,that light is harvested,using the gravity pull of the Earth and the moon,by some infernal machine.I don't know Ickes Moon Matrix,have'nt read a word.I was talking about this shit before he was.He knows my main source too Maurice Cotterill,read the Tuntankhamen Prophecies about light spinning 666 revolutions around the Earth per second.Next, what's that Gyppos name,Tsarion,got great stuff, about the occult psychology and hybrid mixed man...but stuffs it all up saying most water on Earth comes from the degradation of mars,no fuckin' way.See,they all got good stuff,but root it,with their own little twist.I could easily form my own movement,write my own books,but fu*k it,it sends you around the twist and you can't enjoy anything cause of silly belief systems.
...My main concerns are freeing mans mind,realising hidden potentials,fighting extra dimensional abstract thought constructs,or at least raise to a level,that filth like that can't attach.Yeah,alot of occult discovered too,but for the good of the world.We are little Gods,sold out short and fooled into a lower aspect,for food...as those that are detached from the source,need light to feel some sort of sanity.
...Just don't let DIF upset you,like it did me.I'm about to apologise,cause after that phone call to Busteed,I realised they were helping me,in the background.They did do good for me...they did try to help.
Busteeed f*cked up and gave it away.See,the Illuminati mind,works on guilt I noticed,and I beat the bastard...hands down.My fear of him,dissapated...I can only see him with contempt,instead of the respect,I once had.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Tizzie:
You know Droikebloke will never let you hear the end of this.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah let Droikebloke say what ever he wants to say because I have had enough of this Anti NWO baloney.
There is nothing that wrong with the NWO, and the NWO is basically human civilisation for all the world, and as for the Reppies well the people who are born into high places or people who have worked hard are classed as reppies.
flippin' heck off all you Conspricarcy Theorists and no way do I want to hear your gloom and doom crapbang!!!
I would prefer to listen to Occultists, because at least they talk about bettering ones life and so on. What is so wrong with being someone of so and so family line??
This is my take after my year of research, but let me state I am not going to descend into Icke-is-a-dingbat comments, but I will say things in how I see it!!!
THE MOON MATRIX
This is a part of Planet Earth which was seperated from Earth after a metorite hit. The Moon is there for climates and seasons, but the Moon has mineral wealth inside it but it is not hollowed out at all and no one has really stepped on the Moon in reality. Why well it seems so picture perfect to me.
THE JFK MURDER
Well he was shot, but I reckon that the murder was done by Lee Harvey Oswald and he and his crony did the deed. They were not mind controlled but JFK must of riled the other guy for some unknown reason. He (jfk) might of upset the shooter for some mental reason.
THE REPPIES
I have said this to outsiders, but they have all laughed about it!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 pm

TISWAS wrote:
There is nothing that wrong with the NWO, and the NWO is basically human civilisation for all the world,

That's exactly what's wrong with it. Civilization cocks everything up.

TISWAS wrote:
and as for the Reppies well the people who are born into high places or people who have worked hard are classed as reppies.
flippin' heck off all you Conspricarcy Theorists and no way do I want to hear your gloom and doom crapbang!!!
I would prefer to listen to Occultists, because at least they talk about bettering ones life and so on. What is so wrong with being someone of so and so family line??

It's ironic because I'm Merovingian myself. I am not officially in any royal bloodline, nor do I shape-shift into reptilian form (not even on Halloween), and what money I have I earned working for it, nay inheritance whatsoever. Bloodline "anything" is fooking disinformation, straight up. There may be some wealthy families that happen to be a certain branch of Merovingians, but there are other families as well. "Bloodline" in their case is simple nepotism, with a very narrow view to what constitutes "family".

TISWAS wrote:
This is my take after my year of research, but let me state I am not going to descend into Icke-is-a-dingbat comments, but I will say things in how I see it!!!

But Icke IS a dingbat. He's a fooking lunatic, and attracts other lunatics like True Lilly. The people in charge of the global plantation LOVE what Icke is doing, because it makes conspiracy research in general look like a cesspit of losers. Just look at them, over at Diftardia. Chopping up numbers in dates and names and places. Wild speculation about this or that celebrity being "reptilian". Moon-spaceship bollocks... One could improve their intelligence with a hammer strike to the head.

TISWAS wrote:
THE MOON MATRIX
This is a part of Planet Earth which was seperated from Earth after a metorite hit. The Moon is there for climates and seasons, but the Moon has mineral wealth inside it but it is not hollowed out at all and no one has really stepped on the Moon in reality. Why well it seems so picture perfect to me.

Here's a hint aboot the Moon Matrix for ye. Its anomalies are a bit closer to home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJAw_BtM2g

TISWAS wrote:
THE JFK MURDER
Well he was shot, but I reckon that the murder was done by Lee Harvey Oswald and he and his crony did the deed. They were not mind controlled but JFK must of riled the other guy for some unknown reason. He (jfk) might of upset the shooter for some mental reason.

Lyndon Johnson ordered the hit. For multiple reasons. Not least of which he was under investigation for murder in Texas and needed to very quickly become above the law. The Jackie angle may have been a factor as well. There was no Illuminaughty dealings here, just good old fashioned political assassination, like Caesar turning into a pin-cushion in the forum.

TISWAS wrote:
THE REPPIES
I have said this to outsiders, but they have all laughed about it!

As do I! lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 pm

LBJ did not order the hit, it was some bloke who just was pissed off with JFK, and as for the Reppie talk, is that not mental hospital talk!
I will say that I admire Icke in many a way cos at least he says some of his stuff with a straight face, but when I was in that forum I was feeling the shakes and astral stalking presence. thumbs down thumbs down
I dealt with it though, but I am prefer the Occultists and genuine You Tube researchers instead. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:38 pm

TISWAS wrote:and as for the Reppie talk, is that not mental hospital talk!

It is, and it's Icke talk. A mental hospital is where Icke belongs.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:

funny, I was just told that people notice Ciggy has been lying about what I post, for years. Real people know I've Always been Anti Ickest, and Anti Tintin/cori's FAKE dates, TWISTED words names and numbers HOODWINKS & THREATS to, 'join em or die'. Anyway, have a mocking chuckle about my latest Life Saving Blessing, while I get part 2 of it - Well, I have to thank God for the rain, and my life, again. So much damp came in my windows before I closed up, I put on the fans, and the heater on high for a quick drying burst, long before going to sleep, instead of on low, just before. First a wierd, new smell, then after a while of the smell not burning off, a weird, white smoke filled the house. Less dust than I'd ever seen in the heater, had slowly, caught fire, but there was no dust in the gap where panel to the jets, hadn't been screwed back in properly, and the dust behind that panel, under the jets, was the white smoke that became a flame, dust, not the rest of it. And they couldn't line up the main screw at all, it was right out, and I hadn't opened it since it was serviced last year, when we both bitched about how long it took to get lined up and in tight. Seems those who want me dead, have stepped up from using low life thugs as their cover.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:12 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

funny, I was just told that people notice Ciggy has been lying about what I post, for years. Real people know I've Always been Anti Ickest, and Anti Tintin/cori's FAKE dates, TWISTED words names and numbers HOODWINKS & THREATS to, 'join em or die'. Anyway, have a mocking chuckle about my latest Life Saving Blessing, while I get part 2 of it - Well, I have to thank God for the rain, and my life, again. So much damp came in my windows before I closed up, I put on the fans, and the heater on high for a quick drying burst, long before going to sleep, instead of on low, just before. First a wierd, new smell, then after a while of the smell not burning off, a weird, white smoke filled the house. Less dust than I'd ever seen in the heater, had slowly, caught fire, but there was no dust in the gap where panel to the jets, hadn't been screwed back in properly, and the dust behind that panel, under the jets, was the white smoke that became a flame, dust, not the rest of it. And they couldn't line up the main screw at all, it was right out, and I hadn't opened it since it was serviced last year, when we both bitched about how long it took to get lined up and in tight. Seems those who want me dead, have stepped up from using low life thugs as their cover.
See cori's last post on pg 2567 - "TOXIC BOMB, BOOM"! And next pg. ... On sod, I posted God the ultimate, 'they' can fail to kill even with a bullet through brain, ciggy says she died, Im nuts ... So Now, 'they' post on TNBTN, Gifford was Gwyn Paltro's cousin, meaning she was 'saved' by being 'in' 'their' Satanic Circles!!! See, they keep twisting all God's Good news I post, into, 'we're everywhere, join us or die!' but I post how God saves me and mine from 'them', and 'they' just laugh and lie that none of assults, bombs etc happened to be saved from! AARRGGHH! ... But, 3 Fire Engings just rushed into my court full of 'them'... ?A bit of natural justice, again...?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

That's a rather elaborate plot you cooked up there for the illuminaughty. In order to kill you they snuck into your home, opened up your heater, and put dust in there so it would catch fire. Right.

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

See cori's last post on pg 2567 - "TOXIC BOMB, BOOM"! And next pg. ... On sod, I posted God the ultimate, 'they' can fail to kill even with a bullet through brain, ciggy says she died, Im nuts ... So Now, 'they' post on TNBTN, Gifford was Gwyn Paltro's cousin, meaning she was 'saved' by being 'in' 'their' Satanic Circles!!! See, they keep twisting all God's Good news I post, into, 'we're everywhere, join us or die!' but I post how God saves me and mine from 'them', and 'they' just laugh and lie that none of assults, bombs etc happened to be saved from! AARRGGHH! ... But, 3 Fire Engings just rushed into my court full of 'them'... ?A bit of natural justice, again...?

You really are letting your imagination run away with you again. Remember all the times you were asked to post a photo of your burned out car? Nothing. There is no there, there. Lilly... you're mad.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Don't you get it yet, I talk to those who matter, i.e. EVERYONE WHO SEES THROUGH WHY YOU SPREAD THE SAME PROVEN LIES ABOUT THE ONE PROVEN REAL PERSON WITH NO SECRET AGENDA WHO'S ADDRESS IS PUBLIC... To ALL, inc. 'YOU' LOCAL AND FOREIGN PUPPETS LIKE TINTIN, WHO PUT HIS LOCALS TO WORK ON ME, BEFORE AND AFTER SPENDING 3 WEEKS HERE AS PART OF HIS, BAD, INTELLEGENCE GATHERING JOB. Psst, I secured the evidence for, those who matter, to.
Ciggy wrote:She was ANNOUNCED as dead, you barmy git. And then she moaned and said: "I'm not dead, yet!"

GIFFORDS was 'announced' AS SHOULD HAVE DIED, when, KNOWN TO STILL BE ALIVE, OBAMA OPENED HIS FIRST OFFICIAL Statement with, "WAS" a friend, you TWISTED LOSERS. ... And YOU ALSO ANNOUNCED HER DEAD LONG AFTER SHE SPOKE WITH THE DOCTORS, LONG BEFORE YOUR Post, so thanks for, ADMITTING YOU ARE PREACHING 'THEIR' BS, IN NOT BEING ABLE TO ADMIT I WAS RIGHT, AGAIN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 am

I think True Lilly might like to listen to Gorilla199, he is someone who does conspricarcy as well but he has a God Angle.
Anyway the same handful arrive in the DIF daily and it is becoming some form of Gossip forum. I have no real malice towards Icke (for God sake, I would rather go to the website than the forum), but most of his internet fms are getting tedious.
/who cares, it is only a forum and I care for myself from now on!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 am

Listen to this man again. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next