Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM

+2
Billy Ruben
Cigar
6 posters

Go down

I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM Empty I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:49 pm

I just wanted to say that I don't fit in here at all...

I also wanted to say that non of this stuff that gets talked about on here really interests me. I'm not into it, it's not my thing. Sorry to say that. I don't mean to be rude but when some of you start going on about stuff I don't read it, I never bother to read any of it to be honest.

I'm just being honest, I think really it is for the best. I don't read any of your threads unless it is maybe something that is anti Infinite Love forum. That's about the only thing I take interest in...

All the stuff they talk about on Infinite Love sounds like a load of trash to me. It doesn't do anything for me. All this conspiracy stuff, I don't have any idea what you're all talking about sometimes. It's not anything really that I have to add or discuss about.

Sorry to say this, when Sod posts something up on here, I'll admit he makes it look pretty good but I never bother to read it. I hardly bother to read any of it I've always got other things to think about instead.

Really I am the odd one out here, I don't even know really what I'm doing here anyway. Me being here sometimes is pointless because I don't have anything interesting to add to any of this...

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM Empty Re: I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Cigar wrote:I just wanted to say that I don't fit in here at all...

I also wanted to say that non of this stuff that gets talked about on here really interests me. I'm not into it, it's not my thing. Sorry to say that. I don't mean to be rude but when some of you start going on about stuff I don't read it, I never bother to read any of it to be honest.

I'm just being honest, I think really it is for the best. I don't read any of your threads unless it is maybe something that is anti Infinite Love forum. That's about the only thing I take interest in...

All the stuff they talk about on Infinite Love sounds like a load of trash to me. It doesn't do anything for me. All this conspiracy stuff, I don't have any idea what you're all talking about sometimes. It's not anything really that I have to add or discuss about.

Sorry to say this, when Sod posts something up on here, I'll admit he makes it look pretty good but I never bother to read it. I hardly bother to read any of it I've always got other things to think about instead.

Really I am the odd one out here, I don't even know really what I'm doing here anyway. Me being here sometimes is pointless because I don't have anything interesting to add to any of this...

...You're not depressed today Cigar,why would you say that.I in fact enjoy your piss-takes and you show no fear or give a rats arse what people think...that's PUNK man.Cool by me,anyway,you got friends here,like Tiswas and Kia,don't feel left out,need as many differing angles as one can get.Even True Lilly has her place,within her own threads,need some comic relief and the odd,tid bit of information that might actually be
somewhat relevant.Not much,about 2% of every 100.Go on,you love Sodlike forum,go on,yeah you do,a little smirk there,I can see you... :DI'm the odd one out,I came here without back-up,slagged the place before joining and have no idea of the multitudes of enemies under one forum,.Some turned out to be alright chaps after all...everyone is safe,until they f*ck with me,like people in my life,I looked after them for years,took the flack and blame for them,loyal and honest,now I'm just honest about my treachery,does'nt mean I can't be trusted,just be honest and up front, and all is good.Betray me,and I'm a bit of a throat slitter,even to myself,depending on what outcome I desire.Be cool Cigar...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 am

I have no idea why really why I said that. I guess I just feel left on out here sometimes because I don't understand what people are talking about.

I'm just not up on these subjects, when somebody starts talking about something I haven't a clue what it's about.

I tend to feel like an outsider when that happens, kind of odd really I guess...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 am

Cigar wrote:I have no idea why really why I said that. I guess I just feel left on out here sometimes because I don't understand what people are talking about.

I'm just not up on these subjects, when somebody starts talking about something I haven't a clue what it's about.

I tend to feel like an outsider when that happens, kind of odd really I guess...

feel the same and do the same at times.Used to be consistant,but everythings f*cked now,so I change from post to post...when I was stable...it was easier,now I sound like every other lunatic out there. thumbs up thumbs down cthulhu lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Cigar wrote:I guess I just feel left on out here sometimes because I don't understand what people are talking about.

It's alright, just stand over there and look crazy and negative. It adds to the lunatic fringe ambiance of this place.

cheers
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Cigar wrote:I guess I just feel left on out here sometimes because I don't understand what people are talking about.

It's alright, just stand over there and look crazy and negative. It adds to the lunatic fringe ambiance of this place.

cheers

Well I suppose the good thing about this forum is that you can just come on here and go crazy and say whatever you want because at the end of the day you won't be the only person that does that. That's the good thing about it.

I don't have a clue though when it comes to a lot of this stuff that gets talked about. Maybe it would have helped if I'd actually got into David Icke in the first place and actually discovered what was going on in his forum. I think that might have helped lol! That's probably why a lot of the stuff that gets talked about around here I don't take much interest in it or certainly don't understand it either.

I do very much feel like an odd one out in that respect. Like for example I don't really have any clue what True Lilly is trying to achieve in writing all those Anti Icke threads. I just don't see the point in it to be honest.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 pm

I mean sure thing anybody can come here and post messages etc.. I'm not saying I don't like this forum, it's not that bad really. I don't always understand it much. I don't get the idea of what people are trying to achieve most of the time.

All this conspiracy stuff and NWO stuff, I don't get it really. Some of these people seem really into that like they're deadly serious about the whole thing. I just don't get it. I know like the other week Sod was saying that it's good to be paranoid about stuff on here otherwise then what is the point in having conspiracy therories. I do get what he's saying. I can't really say myself that I'm all that bothered about things like that. I don't see me thinking about things that way will make any dam bit of difference to what goes on in the world.

So for example if the 9/11 attacks in New York, if it was all arranged by the US government then I don't see what difference it will make if I believe that myself or if I just believe that it wasn't anything to do with the US government. I just don't see the difference in thinking it either way. All I can see is that it happened, lots of people died and that's that. I'm not gonna go around pointing the finger at people because really it wasn't anything to do with me in the first place. I was lucky to be a long long way from those buildings when they collapsed. Sure it was pretty serious shit to watch on TV and people did die quite badly. Me trying to blame somebody for stuff like that, just me alone I don't see what the difference is with me thinking that because nobody is gonna care what I think anyway. I find that most of the time in life or in my life nobody really takes much notice of the stuff I do or say which to me makes it pretty dull...

I do find that life in my eyes is a pretty dull thing. There's not a great deal many things that are totally exciting, not in my life. A lot of the time I think many things suck especially as far as people are concerned. I have met a lot of people before in my life. I feel that a lot of them people all sucked and therefore I'm glad I didn't have to keep in contact with them. I'm not all that much of a people person. I just think that most of these people in this life all suck which is why I find that I'm more happier when I'm on my own. I find that being alone is better than hanging around with a bunch of freaks.

I guess it's just the way I see things.

Like this new year 2011 celebrations shit... I just think it sucks. I'm glad I didn't have to go to some saddo party bullshit and spend the evening with a bunch of wankers who I don't even know. Thankfully that didn't happen and I had a nice time on my own which to me was better besides I don't even celebrate new year away because I think it sucks. I had one of the worst years of my life this year. It was dreadful. That's certainly not something to celebrate in my eyes. The end of the year celebration, I'd just tell em where to stick it, or they can have it back because I don't want it! They can keep their crappy little party bullshit...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Cigar wrote:I AM THE ODD ONE OUT ON THIS FORUM

Luxury...!!!

You Lucky Bastard...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  cotaltunt Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 am

Cigar wrote:I just wanted to say that I don't fit in here at all...

Really I am the odd one out here, I don't even know really what I'm doing here anyway. Me being here sometimes is pointless because I don't have anything interesting to add to any of this..

350 posts later lmao l never read you second post I got bored after the first line zzzzzzzzzzzzz boring cnut. what with the bit i putin bold text?

cotaltunt

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 pm

So, because you aren't interested, you don't read, and so you don't understand.

Yet you have often felt compelled to attack those you claim you don't understand,
rather than simply asking for simple explanations, before you attack them.

Sorry, I'm not buying bridges, cow manure, or anything you're trying to sell.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down