Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F.

+4
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
omnimemoo
Damn'sod..!!!
8 posters

Go down

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F. Empty Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F.

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by

king of the mountain

As mentioned already Sean, the authoritarian approach won't work and you will therefore always be seen as hypocritical in relation to the works of Dave Icke. It will cause more problems than it will solve, trust me.

Yellow cards this, infractions that, talking down to people as if they are kids, and deleting half the forum which is supposed to be a "General" forum anyway. It's shite mate, total crap. And so is your titles of AMINISTRATOR ON HIGH, SUPERMODERATOR WITH LOTS OF POWER and all that. Come back down to earth a bit

My suggestion, take it or leave it, is that you have yet another sub forum of which you move problem or argumentative threads into. Problem solved, no need for the Hitler act.
It's No Wonder This Chap Was Banned With An Attitude Like That...

Clint Eastwood Wrote

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Doesn't David Icke risk life and limb, all on his own, to hold onto this freedom? I can understand certain behaviour being deemed intolerable beyond general chat, but inside general chat?

This forum is the police state.

I wonder if this thread shall be deleted, or possibly hurriedly locked before anyone has the chance to discuss what's wrong around here.

Daisy Wrote

Inside General Chat people insulting eachother and generally putting people who haven't migrated from another forum off from posting is also intolerable.

Trinity Wrote

I would have thought that David Icke would choose likeminded people as admin for his forum, ie. those dedicated to promoting TOLERANCE. If people want to insult each other surely they should be allowed to get on with it? After all a forum is meeting place for discussion and that discussion should take the form that the forum members want, not what the moderators want.

Daisy Wrote

If you look at the threads or posts i have deleted of yours specifically you'll see why, i hope. It goes beyond general chit chat into the realm of poking fun needlessly and creating a bad vibe, which would put most other people off from ever visiting this forum again.

Trinity Wrote
I find the practice of deleting threads and posts to be very strange on a forum such as this. Nearly two pages deleted from my "hello" thread and all it was was banter. It's a strange feeling to wander into one's thread to find half of it gone and to wonder whether one is going mad. Very Orwellian.

People who visit a forum such as this and get put off by a bit of banter ought to take up a less painful passtime, such as crochet.

Daisy Wrote
Sorry if you disagree with anything i'm doing here, but i really am all for freedom of speech. However, this is a forum, which can quickly degenerate into a playground of attacks and insults if it isn't properly moderated.
DOUBLESPEAK.

Clint Eastwood Wrote

This place is like walking on egg-shells (beware, big-brother is watching, 24/7). You can't force people to 'get on' with one another, and you can't force people to adhere to the points of view that suit your own version or reality. I've never been to a forum that doesn't have masses of people all at each others' throats, over whatever.

My posts on here were not hateful or spiteful. It was dark humour. Some get it, some don't. We're all different (and power to that).

No one thinks it's easy being a mod, or an admin, or whatever (you can't please everyone, I understand), but the people must be met halfway, not dictated to. Deleting posts was just plain ridiculous; the ultimate Orwellian move. As someone suggested, why not just create another forum where all the things judged contentious, or whatever, are moved to.

More To Come Or I Will Lose This Stuff...!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F. Empty Re: Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F.

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Trinity Wrote

No. Freedom of speech is just that - freedom to say what one wants. There can't be any rules attached to it or it wouldn't be "free". Any impingement upon people's self-expres​sion(agreed with or not) is not free speech. The majority of the locked/deleted posts have been ridiculing the fact that the official forum of a man who apparently endeavours to promote freedom of speech and tolerance is already in blatant opposition to these things. Perhaps the irony of this is what is prompting some people to act up a little?

Apparently, the people who post on forums such as this consider themselves to be "awake" to the hypocrisy that occurs the world over - yet, they cannot see that they themselves display the same hypocrisy. Just what is the admin scared of? People arguing, insulting each other? Or the uncertainty of what would happen if a community of people were left to their own devices?

The respect you speak of will come only when people are treated with a little trust so they can fnd their own way without rules. Until someone affords us this trust, it's just going to continue with same forumla: rules+people=rebellion. And there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Clint Eastwood Wrote

Like I said, you can't have freedom when there's rules. Surely you're bright enough to understand that? Look at it another way, if you can. These people some like to call the "Illuminati" have put rules in place, they tell you why these rules are in place... yet, you don't like those rules - why? Because if there's rules, it's not FREEDOM. However, the people can (and will) exercise their TRUE freedom by flouting rules and acting all rebellious. OK?

Third Wave Wrote
there has not been 1 question that he been ignored here like you would be happy to make out.... but after about the 4th or 5th post of it, completely ignoring the guys answer it becomes a waste of space and bandwidth.
I didn't suggest that any question had been ignored - I'm more concerned about the amount of posts/threads that have disappeared since I was on here last night. I believe it to be... excessive.

now you can make up this fantasy that there is no freedom here, but what it really means is people like you cant ruin the place like you did the last one with endless bullying and hounding on anyone who is interested in Ickes work..

Trinity Wrote

over on the other forum there is no free speech so dont make out there is, you speak your mind and get linched. you slate Icke and you make friends. thats not freedom to me, you can have it.

You see, I get the impression the trick is here, is to use discussion and facts to put your argument across.... thats why people like you don't like it, because you have none.
You can't just have a "little bit of freedom"...

I'd like to put you straight on something here, Third Wave. I have never done anything "to" the other forum to try to ruin it... Bullying, hounding...??? WTF? I'd like to see your evidence of this, presented here (or there).

I myself actually read Icke a long time ago, and because of the state of mind I was in at the time, I believed most of what he said because I thought I saw evidence for it everywhere. But as I've got older and hopefully, wiser, I realise that we always see the evidence to prove our theories. That's the way the universe works. I realised, for myself, that this conspiracy shit fucks people up. Now, I don't know if this is being done purposefully or if the Ickes of this world really think they're doing something good - but my opinion is that the consiracy scene stinks and, thanks all the same, I'd like to tell people that.

I love it as I will be happy to DISCUSS anything about David Icke you like... if you are mature enough to do it.
I'm mature enough to do it, so long as you realise there are a myriad more interesting, relevant and accurate bodies of work we could talk about other than Icke's and that it might be possible to discuss these things, even on a forum with Icke's name in the URL.

I Added A Bit Of This To The Mix,
That Was Over 2 years Old...

I'm Very Surprised This Whole Thread Has Not Been Deleted...!!!

Maybe It Somehow Slipped Under "The Radar"...!!!

Now That Thread Has Gone Missing...

And The Irony Has Been Lost...!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F. Empty Re: Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F.

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 am

Winston Smith

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F. Winston[QUOTE=w1nstonsm1th84]Dear *****,

You have received a warning at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason:
-------
Provocative Trolling

Hi *****,

Constructive criticsm of David Icke is one thing, but your posting was just blatant trolling; along with a few other postings of yours lately. This is just a warning, spam points have been issued against your account.

Thanks,

w1nstonsm1th94.
-------

Original Post:
[post]946949[/post]
[QUOTE=rossus;946921]Yes,
there are many people out there looking to mislead and profit one way or another of their victims.

Many of the people who are in the "enlightenment business" will tell only half truths,
never getting to the depth of things and therefor enable themselves to continue to
lure people into buying their books or pay money to attend their talks.

Thank Cthulhu We Got Someone Like.......

David Icke

Then...???

Telling Us To Avoid These People,

Through The Medium Of

Premier Subscriptions,
Books,
And Lecture Talks...!!!

Ho-Hum...!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums

Fighting The Illuminati, w1nstonsm1th94 Stylee.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:16 am

That sucks...maaan i gotta join....... !!!

And please Kallisti, can we get some more emoticons ??? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by omnimemoo on Tue May 05, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : hey whats this other forum they speak of ???:suspect: :suspect: :suspect:)
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 am

Who is the great poster who mentioned the holy name of LOrd Chuthulu. Very Happy
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon May 04, 2009 5:00 pm

This should be no surprise to anyone.

They're shit. All they can produce is shit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Bump For An Old Thread...

That Shows That Stuff Was Going On From Day 1 Of The David Icke Forum...!!!

Three Years Ago To The Week I Beleive...!!!

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Bump For An Old Thread...

That Shows That Stuff Was Going On From Day 1 Of The David Icke Forum...!!!

Three Years Ago To The Week I Beleive...!!!

rolling pin

And the other mods looked the other way. Prats.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:06 am

bump

for clarity

snitches

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Nazi Fascists Moderation At The D.I.F. 019bu

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Each and every time any of Shite's plonkers tries to claim there is "free speech" on the Shitestag, direct their snout to this thread time and time again. Pound it through their thick skulls with jackhammers if need be.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 am

Excuse me, but the DIF is a hundred times better than WebApathy which as Droike claims has just the sock puppets of whatever his name is. cthulhu A good forum should always have a great army of great moderators. cthulhu
Where the hell is kotm??? Is he scared or what??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 am

Bump for the chumps.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 am

We shall have to start banning people again, for no reason at all. Keep the peasants afraid to express themselves.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Excuse me, but the DIF is a hundred times better than WebApathy which as Droike claims has just the sock puppets of whatever his name is. cthulhu A good forum should always have a great army of great moderators. cthulhu
Where the hell is kotm??? Is he scared or what??? cthulhu

Why do you have a damp patch in your bloomers for KOTM.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down