Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

+2
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 am

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life,
your memories,
your attachments.
They burn them all away.
But they're not punishing you,
They're freeing your soul.
So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on,
you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But if you've made your peace,
then the devils are really angels,
freeing you from the earth.

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's

Post  *Kia* Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 am

I think When you die, you die with what you are dreaming or thinking about and it stays with you. So keep happy and think happy at all times.
Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's - Page 2 Biggrin2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 am

just a post to knock Hagbard to 13th spot on the highest contributer list,hate the number...you can bloody wait until I'm stoned enough to recall every detail of Dave's Demonic Portal...but it'll be worth it... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's - Page 2 Empty stole this post from DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059161100&posted=1#post1059161100

A size of light thread,minutes old...about Lemon Tree Passage,a 45 min drive from here...more ghost sightings.

My sincerest apologises for Cutting and pasting...not my style at all.

111 MPH to Invoke the Ghost of Dead Aussie - Video

Fears are growing for the safety of young drivers in an Australian town as a dangerous urban legend has them trying to hit 111mph on an unlit road to conjure the ghost of a dead motorcyclist - and film it for YouTube.

The trend has become so prevalent that local police have been forced to issue public warnings as residents fear for their safety on the roads at night.

The urban legend tells that newly qualified drivers - known locally as 'P Plates' - in Newcastle, New South Wales, who achieving the speed on Lemon Tree Passage can summon the spirit of a 20-year-old motorcyclist who was killed in an accident on the road in 2007.

It is alleged the 'ghost' of the dead motorcyclist appears as a bright light chasing after drivers trying to make them slow down.

As fears that teenagers speeding dangerously are distracted while driving by either the 'ghost' or the act of filming, police are worried that the dangerous high-speed stunt is also putting other motorists at risk.

A spokesman for Port Stephens said: 'It is alleged that if you drive at speed in a dangerous manner, a bright white light comes in behind you and that's what they are calling the Lemon Tree Passage ghost.

'There have been several phone calls that people are going out there and while attempting to get footage for YouTube these cars are traveling at excessive speed.'

'We want speeding drivers to know that the only bright light they'll be seeing in their rear windows will be the red and blue lights of a police car.'

However, it has not prevented a raft of videos being uploaded to YouTube claiming to show the ghostly bright light filmed from the rear window of speeding cars as dozens of youngsters join in the dangerous trend in the area 100 miles north East of Sydney.

Many of the people in the videos are so convinced by what they are seeing their language deteriorates to a point where we could not use their videos in the story .

In one of the videos young male voices can be heard shouting: 'There it is.

'Oh my God, this is f*****g real!'

The footage shows a white light pursuing the car but it is unclear what is causing it.

Debate on the trend is raging across the internet with people arguing the validity of the 'ghost'.

One poster who claimed to have seen the light, and describing themselves as a 'promising student' rather than a 'stupid, mindless kid', said: 'I myself, did not believe, but this experience has somewhat aroused the supernatural within me.'

A more cynical commentator, SiltentC22, wrote: 'Hard to say what it is, it's just as likely someone driving with their high beams as it is a ghost.

'You couldn't consider this to be evidence of anything without a proper test conducted.

'I doubt this will happen but rather (that than) people ending up in accidents imitating the video above.'

Even a serious attempt to explain the phenomenon by paranormal website Unexplained Australia, as seen in the video below, fails to rationalise the appearance of the white light.

Two males are heard trying to explain away the situation and point out and after posting the video they pointed out that the phenomenon is visible without speeding.

But as curious drivers adhere to the urban myth the extremely dangerous nature of the trend is causing an equal amounts of debate and worry.

One internet poster, DarryllK, wrote, 'Don't know if there is a ghost, don't care - what I care about is that I travel that road regularly with my young children in the car and don't wish any of my family to be killed or injured due to idiots speeding.

'For years I was a funeral director and had to remove the mangled dead (many innocent children) from tangled wrecks caused by young drivers thinking they were bullet proof behind the wheel. USE YOUR HEAD AND THINK ABOUT IT.'

The motorcyclist was killed in a collision with a speeding car on the road in November, 2007.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0wys2r2wB

...ahhh,stuff them,they rip off my ideas...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Size Of Light,SOL,was the third person that had my details...he is the one I trust....and hence,never mentioned him,during my complaint about Boots and Limelady...good bloke SOL...now you know.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...and I do admit,I was completely off my tree yesterday,writing very stoned...don't do that to often...

If you've got a hookup, we need to talk...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...and I do admit,I was completely off my tree yesterday,writing very stoned...don't do that to often...

If you've got a hookup, we need to talk...

Ciggy,you're American,you can get military strength,G13...you guys are second in production of quality,just slightly behind the Dutch...
You'd sneer at local produce,interstate is best,but expensive.Michael Hippy domestic,is sneerable,except for certain batches.Let's say,I bared witness,to 7 differing locations,with plots upto 150 grown on each.8-10 % is worth looking at,and deep care taken to dry and "CURE" the consumable output,to make it worth while.Varying light angles,seasonal changes Vs 100% controllable enviorns (-neg side,electricity consumption),but once reaped,it's not as long,to bring about,crystallization,tri-chromes.

But dig your sentiments...Move to a state,that's permissable...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Actually I have a hookup but he's not fully reliable.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:Actually I have a hookup but he's not fully reliable.

that one's a bit the same,in town once a week,6 days,up in the hills,shootin' at the varmits...hillbillies.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Cool,you're gonna laugh,why Dave and I glare at each other,I blame him and his mother,for latching a demon on me,after a strange experience on heavy trytophan,the poof explored all these avenues and potions,always using me,as his lab-rat...so a very bad experience happened,where telekinetic,telepathic,demonic portal opened...they blame me for fucking up the vibe of the place...well next time they should
check me out before doing a little work next time...you'll laugh your head-off,when I [post this next experience...all true....but completely out there...Not even DIF got this stuff,so feel happy. thumbs up

get onto this later.Been looking for this thread...

Billy Ruben wrote:...make note to self,consuming tryptophan,Wormwood tinctures,potions unknown,but sweet and diluted essences...cold wet flannels drying
instantly,my family in trance...except the girlfriend,...we both scared and no-one reacts....slip into feverish twitching mediumship,remembering the void as swirling black gree red,remembered in trance to call Dave...and the phone rang at his cabin,all static..
and garbled grunts and groans....and the phone should'nt ring without being put through a switch...a demonic pressence scared and see Dave...We just glare at each other...many people wanted sex and dies...many people want to attack...and many get fried...
...and I am innocent,I just can see...Be back later in detail.Memory...gettin' old.

*Daves mother was what was considered a "white witch",she concocted these brews and concentrates,for days,her son was poof and lonely in surfie town,I was a true blue mate then,first Kundalini experiences back then,that I fought off and ran from.Then this shit...now I know more,it's easy to see.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:Actually I have a hookup but he's not fully reliable.

is that a backstreet boy.

I perfurr full fundial
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Ghost,Apparitions and UFO's - Page 2 Empty 1994 ten Mile long Cigars

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am

December...1994,just got my severance pay from the railway,strung out junkie,speeding,using heroin to come down with.I baby-sat through the nights,for a working alcoholic that spent his pay fucking hookers,while I looked after his very pregnant wife and child.I was a mere 70 kgs (90-93 standard),rotted down from an all drug and no food diet,with a little fruit,yoghurt and honey here and there.I met this guy through Richard,the brother in law trying to manipulate each other to fight.The usual drama queen,he nearly ended getting thumped by the both of us.By the end of Summer,I was off fall time drug use and 100 kgs,from this alcoholic.fattening me back up,with steak and constant beer.He was molested by his older brother in the outback country towns,weirdo family,introduced me to underground cult movies like Society and They Live and he noticed there was UFO activity that his wife and I were experiencing at night,he hinted that They Live was nearly the truth,that there was another race on this planet....what do you think.

Back in twenty,making soup time,the buzzer has gone off.

I had walked out of my job as a linesman for the railway,a complete mess,I could'nt afford to rent or live any more and this guy,Gavin,took me in,I mind his kid and watch over his wife.I changed shitty nappies at three in the morning and the kid adored me,she was two,but would'nt help with the new-born and I was afraid.He worked in a 24 hour fish and chips shop by the ocean,in Terrigal,the owner at the time,was the father of Kaylene,whom he married.I was jamming my veins at night,talking a million mile an hour,fucking,dehydrating,sleazy as...loving that ether rush down the throat every hit,playing Lou Reeds New York Stars ritualistically,for the setting as it rushes you off,sleep and listless one second,next alive,your car is revving,enjoy life.I hated Gavs poison,everyone got mouthy and wanted to fight after realising,that they were'nt really friends at all.Trippin or speedin,the booze did'nt work anyway,you just got fat.

Gav used to say you're a beautiful man and we'd passionaetly kiss and grope each other,in front of our partners and visitors,completely destroying their minds.I loved the eyes,"This is not happening,he's my husband,look at that serpentine look that bastard just gave me,stunned...mind goes blank and the eyes ignite in his wife' eyes,"well,do you think I'm really trying to run your husband on there madam?"...al little telepathy for you.

As Gav goes to work,drunk with a hard-on,not knowing who really gave it to him in the first place,me or his wife,Kaylene,very pregnant,seven and a half months,would take cushions off the lounge and lie on the front lawn at night,talk and watch the stars,for hours,maybe four or five.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 am

December...1994,just got my severance pay from the railway,strung out junkie,speeding,using heroin to come down with.I baby-sat through the nights,for a working alcoholic that spent his pay fucking hookers,while I looked after his very pregnant wife and child.I was a mere 70 kgs (90-93 standard),rotted down from an all drug and no food diet,with a little fruit,yoghurt and honey here and there.I met this guy through Richard,the brother in law trying to manipulate each other to fight.The usual drama queen,he nearly ended getting thumped by the both of us.By the end of Summer,I was off fall time drug use and 100 kgs,from this alcoholic.fattening me back up,with steak and constant beer.He was molested by his older brother in the outback country towns,weirdo family,introduced me to underground cult movies like Society and They Live and he noticed there was UFO activity that his wife and I were experiencing at night,he hinted that They Live was nearly the truth,that there was another race on this planet....what do you think.

Back in twenty,making soup time,the buzzer has gone off.

I had walked out of my job as a linesman for the railway,a complete mess,I could'nt afford to rent or live any more and this guy,Gavin,took me in,I mind his kid and watch over his wife.I changed shitty nappies at three in the morning and the kid adored me,she was two,but would'nt help with the new-born and I was afraid.He worked in a 24 hour fish and chips shop by the ocean,in Terrigal,the owner at the time,was the father of Kaylene,whom he married.I was jamming my veins at night,talking a million mile an hour,fucking,dehydrating,sleazy as...loving that ether rush down the throat every hit,playing Lou Reeds New York Stars ritualistically,for the setting as it rushes you off,sleep and listless one second,next alive,your car is revving,enjoy life.I hated Gavs poison,everyone got mouthy and wanted to fight after realising,that they were'nt really friends at all.Trippin or speedin,the booze did'nt work anyway,you just got fat.

Gav used to say you're a beautiful man and we'd passionaetly kiss and grope each other,in front of our partners and visitors,completely destroying their minds.I loved the eyes,"This is not happening,he's my husband,look at that serpentine look that bastard just gave me,stunned...mind goes blank and the eyes ignite in his wife' eyes,"well,do you think I'm really trying to run your husband on there madam?"...al little telepathy for you.

As Gav goes to work,drunk with a hard-on,not knowing who really gave it to him in the first place,me or his wife,Kaylene,very pregnant,seven and a half months,would take cushions off the lounge and lie on the front lawn at night,talk and watch the stars,for hours,maybe four or five.

I always liked Kaylene,you could see all these psychic events around her and the family,later on,it turned out,her parents were part of an experimental group in Newcastle to do with Remote Viewing and all concerned,connected to the Terrigal Massacre.I was having bizarre experiences,but was concerned and afraid at first of the UFO's and they seem to notice,that I could see them,every night,the most striking,being one flying only 30-40 metres off the ground,racing along the top of a metal electrical structure,the path of the powerlines being a direct feed to Munmorah Power Station,not one kilometre away.A shared experience,not a hallucination.
Shane Fullerton was his name,his brother Troy I was quite good friends with,the Kerry crew.If he's alive today,good on him,he won't mind a Datura casualty and untrustworthy,nearly killing me once.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2