Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you

3 posters

Go down

Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you Empty Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

In the last lil bit God has been giving me warnings for ppl.

From now til the end God is gonna be on a tear.

I think I should have said this last night so I hope I'm not to late now.

Ciggy it's time to repent & turn your life towards Jesus.

If you don't you are a dead man my boy.

It is time to turn with all your heart to serve Jesus. He's done playing games with you. You talk all this smack towards Jesus & God. Now is the time when it will be shown in your life. You know who he is & now is the last chance to decide.

If you chose Jesus you can live. If you deny, you are gonna down to the lake of Fire.

I want everyone to watch when Ciggy posts. If he replies to this thread & mocks me. Just watch & see when his posts end. That is your sign that God has finally dealt with the wickedness.

This same word also goes out to many of you too. Drake & others. It's time to quit with the hate. I find it crazy that you guys act so tough on here when in a moment the gov knows where you are & can brake down your door & haul you into a room & turn the last moments of your life into a snuf film to entertain a bunch of Mars Bars chocolate candy salesmen.

This is the call, turn to Jesus or God is gonna warm up the lake of fire for you untimely end.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you Empty Re: Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you

Post  Ciggy Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am

K-Federino wrote:I want everyone to watch when Ciggy posts. If he replies to this thread & mocks me. Just watch & see when his posts end. That is your sign that God has finally dealt with the wickedness.

Or I just got bored.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you Empty Re: Hey Ciggy, the death angel is about to visit you

Post  C!ggy Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 am

Ciggy wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I want everyone to watch when Ciggy posts. If he replies to this thread & mocks me. Just watch & see when his posts end. That is your sign that God has finally dealt with the wickedness.

Or I just got bored.

Yep I'm getting that way a bit myself evil twin. Delmonte sounds remarkedly like tiswas to me, and Tiswas tends to put me in sleep mode.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down