Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have now chosen to block 4 users here...

3 posters

Go down

I have now chosen to block 4 users here... Empty I have now chosen to block 4 users here...

Post  Del Monte Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am

Ok, I've decided now. I have blocked 4 people on here, these are Ciggy and also C!ggy as he's using 2 names, he is a complete loser!

Also I've blocked that Black Cloud freak, they are no more, I aren't gonna waste anymore time with that clown.

Also finally I've blocked John Drake as I don't really see any point in trying to talk to him. He is on my ignore list also, he doesn't like me cos I am friends with Tiswas and he really doesn't like anybody anyway and just likes to cause trouble all the time and stir up arguements which can become quite nasty (as I've found before).

So anyway, I am free of these people now. I don't see much point in posting in IL's Toilet forum anymore either because it goes nowhere all the time. It's just very nasty comments and I'm the one who's been doing it also just recently so really there's no point in bothering. I'm gonna keep away for now, when DCR got annoyed with IL it was exactly like when they turned on me. It just goes to show I aren't the only one who gets treated like that by I_AM_ALL_I_AM that Ozzie BERK lmao

I'm making new changes now especially on this forum, everybody else on here seems ok really, I don't have any squabble with anyone other than the 4 I mentioned which are now IGNORED for good! Goodbye to those and good riddence like Tiswas said earlier, they are not worth it.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

I have now chosen to block 4 users here... Empty Re: I have now chosen to block 4 users here...

Post  C!ggy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 am

Del Monte wrote:Ok, I've decided now. I have blocked 4 people on here, these are Ciggy and also C!ggy as he's using 2 names, he is a complete loser!

Also I've blocked that Black Cloud freak, they are no more, I aren't gonna waste anymore time with that clown.

Also finally I've blocked John Drake as I don't really see any point in trying to talk to him. He is on my ignore list also, he doesn't like me cos I am friends with Tiswas and he really doesn't like anybody anyway and just likes to cause trouble all the time and stir up arguements which can become quite nasty (as I've found before).

So anyway, I am free of these people now. I don't see much point in posting in IL's Toilet forum anymore either because it goes nowhere all the time. It's just very nasty comments and I'm the one who's been doing it also just recently so really there's no point in bothering. I'm gonna keep away for now, when DCR got annoyed with IL it was exactly like when they turned on me. It just goes to show I aren't the only one who gets treated like that by I_AM_ALL_I_AM that Ozzie BERK lmao

LOL, Ciggy is not I, he is my evil twin. I thought you were brighter than that Tiswank.

I'm making new changes now especially on this forum, everybody else on here seems ok really, I don't have any squabble with anyone other than the 4 I mentioned which are now IGNORED for good! Goodbye to those and good riddence like Tiswas said earlier, they are not worth it.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

I have now chosen to block 4 users here... Empty Re: I have now chosen to block 4 users here...

Post  Del Monte Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Ohh Gee lol! I think Ciggy said something again here, shame it don't come up on the thread anymore lmao

Pity really, I'm gonna miss his useless rant, I'll miss it like I'd miss a rash on my bell end thumbs up
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 am

Del Monte wrote:Ok, I've decided now. I have blocked 4 people on here, these are Ciggy and also C!ggy as he's using 2 names, he is a complete loser!

BLaa Bla Wank wank who gives a shit, My names De mental rolf
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 pm

HAHA, blocked, blocked and more BLOCKED!!

Who cares! I don't lol!

F uck 'em tholms
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down