Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handbags naval career

4 posters

Go down

Handbags naval career Empty Handbags naval career

Post  John Drake Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 am

In a recent rant about the armed forces Handbag is now claiming he had a naval career. I wonder if this will turn out like his 12 years as a firefighter? It seems a little strange as he once said to me that he considered joining the forces but decided against it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Handbags naval career Empty Re: Handbags naval career

Post  Ciggy Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 am

John Drake wrote:In a recent rant about the armed forces Handbag is now claiming he had a naval career. I wonder if this will turn out like his 12 years as a firefighter? It seems a little strange as he once said to me that he considered joining the forces but decided against it.

Maybe a naval ODO.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:
John Drake wrote:In a recent rant about the armed forces Handbag is now claiming he had a naval career. I wonder if this will turn out like his 12 years as a firefighter? It seems a little strange as he once said to me that he considered joining the forces but decided against it.

Maybe a naval ODO.

Nah , he is an anal homo. He reckons he was the cook on HMS Hood, reincarnation is a bitch.

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:06 pm

He got the boot less than 2 months into his basic training lol. No wonder hes always so bitter towards the forces. He says it was because of fitness reasons. Hold on less than 2 months in at 18 and you cant hack it. How bastard unfit could he have been at 18? This is the same Handbag Sod had a little go at over his fitness. They were out on some walk and Handbag had to give up, sod mocked him about this and handbag said hes very fit and had no problem completing the walk (basically calling sod a liar). LOL very fit lol he couldn't do basic training a few weeks in at 18.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Perhaps He Suffered From Seasickness Or Something...???

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm

John Drake wrote:He got the boot less than 2 months into his basic training lol. No wonder hes always so bitter towards the forces. He says it was because of fitness reasons. Hold on less than 2 months in at 18 and you cant hack it. How bastard unfit could he have been at 18? This is the same Handbag Sod had a little go at over his fitness. They were out on some walk and Handbag had to give up, sod mocked him about this and handbag said hes very fit and had no problem completing the walk (basically calling sod a liar). LOL very fit lol he couldn't do basic training a few weeks in at 18.

The purpose of basic training is to make the recruits fit. They don't wash out a recruit for "not being fit". They would only wash out a recruit for not putting the effort into it that it takes to follow the programme they out for *getting* fit. This may have been what Ben meant: that he was a lazy fukk, hahaha...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down