Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Ciggy
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/gorilla199

I used to admire this man, but he is using photoshop to discredit a wonderful man. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Shine his shoes and press his trousers whilst you are at it Gorilla199 and I know you are in the DIF and you are trying to flame me aren't you with pms for if you carry on Gorilla199 I will tell Sean. cthulhu And do not try to flame me here for I will tell Damn'Sod!. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 am

I was watching one of the videos and Gorilla199 said the most important factor of Icke's (Problem, Reaction, Solution) in a mocking, drunken and idiotic way. Not good, not good.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  John Drake Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 am

I will tell, i will tell, lol you grassing bitch. I bet you couldn't get your cock sucking mother fucking arse over to DIF fast enough to grass me up yesterday.

I cant see any admin taking your claims of flaming/abuse via PM seriously. Cast your mind back and remember you have claimed all this before about me and others only to admit you made it up.

Tit head is not using photo shop the pictures are well old and sourced from somewhere else.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 am

Oi in your bog you mentioned that photo was photoshopped and do not deny it bastard, and if I have grassed you up why the hell is DreamWeaver still in the DIF, at least I am legit and you are not OK.
I know Gorilla199 is in the forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am

Dickhead199 did not use photo shop to create the photographs he used the photographs. The buggers have been around for years.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 pm

I urge Damn'Sod! to look at this photo and he is a real eye for everything photoshopped anyway. cthulhu

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

Look at what Icke says, and it seems that Icke has owned him. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 pm

The pics a fake and has been on the net for years.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 am

It's fooking hilarious that Void Shite took it seriously though. He's a LUNAtic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Ciggy the reason Icke took Gorilla199 seriously is because his HOLY name was used and Gorilla199 has many a fan who listens to him. I might of been banned from his channel but I have become Unbanned now because I am hoping to mediate between the two.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Droike wrote:

Tit head is not using photo shop the pictures are well old and sourced from somewhere else.

This Is The Source...

GRAND JUNCTION LODGE No. 9775

in the Province of Northamptonshire and Huntingdonshire
CONSECRATED ON THE 20TH APRIL 2004

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bannerdedication

11th January 2005
The Lodge Banner was dedicated on Tuesday, 11th January 2005.
This took place at The Masonic Hall, Towcester with great pomp and ceremony,

http://www.grandjunctionlodge.com/history/

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ickefreemason

Here Is Gorillas Responce To David Icke...

thumbs up
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Droike wrote:

This Is The Source...

GRAND JUNCTION LODGE No. 9775

in the Province of Northamptonshire and Huntingdonshire
CONSECRATED ON THE 20TH APRIL 2004

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bannerdedication

11th January 2005
The Lodge Banner was dedicated on Tuesday, 11th January 2005.
This took place at The Masonic Hall, Towcester with great pomp and ceremony,

http://www.grandjunctionlodge.com/history/

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ickefreemason

Here Is Gorillas Responce To David Icke...

thumbs up

Yes sod i know the picture with Icke in it is a photo shop job but what im saying is Gorilla did not make them he just lifted them. The pictures have done the rounds many times before.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 am

Ciggy wrote:It's fooking hilarious that Void Shite took it seriously though. He's a LUNAtic.

Everyone on here is a lunatic. I noticed my mental health improved whilst away from this forum, seriously this forum is a fucking lunatic asylum, see ya guys I've just signed myself out.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

C!ggy wrote:
Ciggy wrote:It's fooking hilarious that Void Shite took it seriously though. He's a LUNAtic.

Everyone on here is a lunatic. I noticed my mental health improved whilst away from this forum, seriously this forum is a fucking lunatic asylum, see ya guys I've just signed myself out.

Later, hater.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty cripple fight

Post  darthmiike Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

this really is one of the funniest things ever ,two completely schiziod idiots get in an internet flame batle over one being a mason ,if david icke and gorilla199 are the best the truth movement can offer us then i'm joining in on the side of the nwo ,because from looking at david icke and gorrila199 i can now see that one secret society interbreeds and its not the illuminate ,btw the masons would never have someone as blatantly mentally ill as icke joinig their little pyramid cult lmao

Last edited by darthmiike on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of skillz)
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I love it when charlatans have in fighting! That's C O N S P I R A T A I N M E N T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 pm

My darling DarthMike, please remember this piece of important news. The NWO will one day DESTROY YOU!!! These men are argueing and at least these men are not phonies like Cameron, Obama, Reagan, Kissenger, Mitterand, Scmidt, Putin, etc.
The NWO is mind controlling you and please read about the mind control of the Moon. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:My darling DarthMike, please remember this piece of important news. The NWO will one day DESTROY YOU!!! These men are argueing and at least these men are not phonies like Cameron, Obama, Reagan, Kissenger, Mitterand, Scmidt, Putin, etc.
The NWO is mind controlling you and please read about the mind control of the Moon. cthulhu
look i'm not here just to poke fun at the icke and gorilla ,i have a reasonable knowledge of who and what is controlling the parameters of our reality and it is not in my opinion a wise idea to consentrate on moon aliens and the gold tips of annunaki pyramids, while the global elite rape poor nations for more resources ,retards like gorrilla seem more intrested in exposing their own profile ,if you really do know gorrilla ask him for a fake copy of 2012 the dvd im sure he will be more than obligeing thinking hmm
i used to like icke when he talked about how the elite control the world ,but moon aliens is a step too far ,and my opinion is also jaded by the fact i was banned by one of his mods before even posting on his site due to a mix up with the mod thinking i was some one else who had been banned ,to be honest tiswas you might be an alright person and im not here to attack you ,but i hate the way the supposed awake are very fast to look down on others they percieve as not awake ,i have been researching all things fortean for 20 years and i make my own opinions on matters ,peace thumbs up

Last edited by darthmiike on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i really can't spell ,can we have a spell checker here it will make me look less stupid :))
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Listen to this pearl of actual reality DarthMike, I was an Icke deractor once ago but now I have seen the light. Men like Icke are not born everyday, and I know you are upset because you were banned for a reason of one of the mods thinking that you were a banned member.
Take me for example, I was banned from DIF but not anymore I am LEGIT. Icke is a wonderful book writer and I absolutely want to stamp on the moron who classed the Icke book as fiction. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Listen to this pearl of actual reality DarthMike, I was an Icke deractor once ago but now I have seen the light. Men like Icke are not born everyday, and I know you are upset because you were banned for a reason of one of the mods thinking that you were a banned member.
Take me for example, I was banned from DIF but not anymore I am LEGIT. Icke is a wonderful book writer and I absolutely want to stamp on the moron who classed the Icke book as fiction. cthulhu
lol i've gone the opposite way , i used to love listenig to icke when he was on james whales talksport show ,but recently i feel he is going off on one of his tangents again like in the terry wogan days ,maybe he will come through it smarter and with more insight but i fear he has just been engulfed by his own fame like a lot of the conspiracy theorists do when they get a bit of fame ,personally i like william cooper the most out of the conspiracy theorists but even with cooper i dont take everything as gospel ,i also found rick clay to be highly intresting but again he was quite vague with some of his connections ,
i suppose its all about finding a common truth between what a lot of these people are saying ,a lot of the time i just look at some of these whistle blowers as entertainment ,andrew basiago as probably the most entertaing and least truth full ,but i still really enjoy listening to him even though i dont believe a word of what he says ,at least i find with icke and cooper their is a bit of info in their writings it's just that everything should not be taken literal ,peace ,edit, how the hell could i forget terrence mckenna i love terrence mckenna to me he has made the most sense to me than any the conspiracy theorists its just a pity he got highjacked by the druggies cpn cheers

Last edited by darthmiike on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : now with added mckenna)
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Well DarthMike the druggies belong in the IL forum and they are the phonies. Please try to get back in the DIF. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty will do

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

just tried all topics on dif is private, i'm logged in but all settings on private so at the moment i am on prison planet and i got a crappy static ip so cant even fool the forum aaargh
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 pm

I admire your honesty really I do, and you must agree with me DarthMike that without Icke and co the IL forum and other forums will NEVER EXIST AT ALL. Are you a member of the IL forum, but I will warn you, a bunch of hypocrites live there and that place makes me ill.
Made me laugh that one of those idiots was bemoaning the fact that I was in the DIF, but at least I am legit. And get this DarthMike, the IL forum snoops into pms of its members as well, I will not trust that Icke wannabee at all.
There is no competition whatsoever now is there. Icke will grow back on you and I sense this in an Occultic way, btw saw my blogs?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I admire your honesty really I do, and you must agree with me DarthMike that without Icke and co the IL forum and other forums will NEVER EXIST AT ALL. Are you a member of the IL forum, but I will warn you, a bunch of hypocrites live there and that place makes me ill.
Made me laugh that one of those idiots was bemoaning the fact that I was in the DIF, but at least I am legit. And get this DarthMike, the IL forum snoops into pms of its members as well, I will not trust that Icke wannabee at all.
There is no competition whatsoever now is there. Icke will grow back on you and I sense this in an Occultic way, btw saw my blogs?
Yep checked your blog it's pretty cool ,no never joined IL ,i tried joining ickes forum when all the drama went off so i suppose i was just a casualty of flame wars lmao ,but recently joined the prison planet its ok but i'm not very religious so get a bit annoyed with some of the more gun crazy christian people on there ,don't thik i'll join IL if they read pm's thats wrong not that i ever right anything personal in pms its just the fact that its as bad as the government snooping ,but i think its also important to have a bit of humour about the conspiracy movement and here its more comedy than (i believe) real malice towards david icke, and people hating you because you go to a forum they don't like is stupid and petty ,if they make you feel bad then just avoid them no point wasting time on people who are being negative to you ,the problem with the truth movement at the moment is its all about personality it is like a micro cosm of the celebrity culture we have in society ,i mean look at jones and the christians, tsarion and (well dont know who tsarion appeals too lol! )and wilcock with all his schtick and even that freeman guy who sells his dvds at ridiculous prices
thats why i respect cooper because he used to give his info out for free ,its becoming a corperate industry even coast to coast and the other radio shows are all charging for the truth ,could you imagine buddha or jesus saying "to hear my truth buy my dvd boxset at £99 to gain all my knowledge "
anyhowdon't let people get you down if they are attacking you then your probably doing something right cheers lol just read your celebrity rant , i wrote something similar a few weeks ago on my tumblr blog lol totally agree with you
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Which is your fave blog of mine DarthMike, and Haggie is a follower of my conspricarcy blog. cthulhu
Get this I will still write what I wish on my blogs. cthulhu The David Icke forum has people who discuss many a thing in an adult manner but I will not recommend the Il forum to you. That place actually snoops at members pms, and somebody said that the admin there just mock anyone who does not agree with the admin of that place. Nasty, nasty place. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

GORILLA199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty blog

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

it was the one called " the wrong people are idolised" one pretty cool , i dont know who haggie is ?
at the moment i'm just a kind of internet drifter ,used to post on gaming forums but it got boring with all the one upmanship ,spend most of my time on youtube and resd the icke page a bit with the prison planet for latest news stories
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next