Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies.

3 posters

Go down

A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies. Empty A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies.

Post  Superfly Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I heard a new grassroots movement starting in Texas.

In Carswell they have been doing dna mapping on cats & mice. Seems as thogh they've made a breakthrough in fusing thought patterns from a squid(headset) to cats & mice who have been modified with slicon based dna nuerons. Literally putting living chips into animals.

There has been a rash of cat & mouse attacks in the greater Austin areas. At places like the mayor's house, ppl have been walking under trees & had mice drop from the branches & attack kids & their parents.

Delgado had been doing this & this is partly where the technology came for the new Avatar movie. Pretty crazy huh. I was lurking at a forum where guys were talking about the zombies they had that had been surveiling this stuff.

I guess there is gonna be a new wave of movies coming out of predictive programming to get ppl ready for Cats & Mice to be snopping on ppl in their yards.

That is how they new about the things in hollywood circles. The cats sold in hollywood are all decked out with this tech. When the feds want dirt then they just flick the switch & squid meld with the cats & voila they have a real Beastmaster's eye view.

I know Icke says some crazy stuff, but I'm sure his sources will hook him up to this one, & this time it's a legit story.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies. Empty Re: A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies.

Post  Superfly Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:11 pm

If you recieve the Ickehousen newsletter you'll see he covers abit of this.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies. Empty Re: A new theory brought out by conspiracists, Cat & Mouse spies.

Post  Ciggy Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 am

We'll be on the lookout for that. Bullshit from Ickehausen boozeletters that is.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down