Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke's "Freedom Foundation"

4 posters

Go down

Icke's "Freedom Foundation" Empty Icke's "Freedom Foundation"

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

Yet another scam he launched, this one in 2009, which is current even by Turd's short memory:

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/01/19/tangled-web-he-weaves-who-behind-david-icke%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98freedom-foundation%E2%80%99-will-banyan-dece
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Icke's "Freedom Foundation" Empty Re: Icke's "Freedom Foundation"

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

rolf rolf rolf From your link -

Icke's "Freedom Foundation" Banyan_icke_lizard2

Since then Icke has even managed to attract ridicule from his fellow conspiracists, most notably following the launch of his reptilian thesis all guns blazing, convinced that he alone had happened onto the truth. The “biggest crock to be foisted on the public in many moons”, declared an incredulous Jim Keith, after reading The Biggest Secret (1999) Icke’s modest magnum opus on the reptilians.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I've been searching for traces of Icke's defensive proceedings against Warman's lawsuit, and instead of finding evidence of such, I'm finding a gold mine of instances of Icke's absolute hypocrisy, such as:

What we need to understand before all freedom is extinguished is that you don’t have to agree with what someone says to defend their right to say it. Indeed, you are defending your right to say and think what you choose because unless everyone has free speech and free thought then no-one does. You can’t be free to think and say what you believe if someone is deciding what you can think and say.
http://www.radicalpress.com/?cat=228

He forgot to say "EXCEPT ON MY FORUM WHERE I RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!! SIEG HEIL!"

rolf

Y'know, Warman is scum, but if he's still fighting Icke, he's a temporary partner in the War on Woo. GO WARMAN!!! lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Fo shizzle. There's PLENTY of folks who have fell out about Icke. He did it himself, well the first of it for me when he wrote the infamous "pissed off" newsletter.

My folks always told me that it was better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on. cpn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

And yet in my charitable disposition I feel compelled to throw the poor Ickelickers a bone. If the Warman case really does go through (in spite of the fact that the law it was based on in Canada was ruled unconstitutional there), here is a pretty solid defense mounted by another target of Warman's lawsuits, that the Icke camp can use as a starting point:

http://ezralevant.com/Fournier%20defence%20redacted.pdf

If it's taken a long time for the proceedings to warm up, it might be because there are few people in the world that Warman hasn't sued lately, ROFL.

Warman is almost as lolsome as Icke, as clowns go. I'd really love to see them duke it out and destroy each other.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:I've been searching for traces of Icke's defensive proceedings against Warman's lawsuit,

Yeah whilst searching I too came across the freedom foundation, Id forgotten all about the that shit lmao

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

I think in light of what ive seen , Icke v Warman will reveal itself soon...via Warman himself

http://www.richardwarman.com/transcripts.html

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Hrafn wrote:I think in light of what ive seen , Icke v Warman will reveal itself soon...via Warman himself

Nothing since 2008 though, on ANY of Warman's cases. This would suggest that maybe that whole "Canada ruled that statute unconstitutional" thing, has become a bit of a snag in his efforts. And the Free Dominion defense against him was chock FULL of absolutely embarrassing info about what Warman's been up to, which has been helping the subsequent defense teams make him look a fool in court. If he does get around to Icke in court, Icke's lawyer mainly just has to copy-paste about 40 pages of facts gathered by the 15 to 20 other defendants as to what a kunt Warman's been the past decade. And of course remind the judge the law the suit was based on was ruled unconstitutional. I think even Turd could win that case on a pro se basis.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Hrafn wrote:I think in light of what ive seen , Icke v Warman will reveal itself soon...via Warman himself

Nothing since 2008 though, on ANY of Warman's cases. This would suggest that maybe that whole "Canada ruled that statute unconstitutional" thing, has become a bit of a snag in his efforts. And the Free Dominion defense against him was chock FULL of absolutely embarrassing info about what Warman's been up to, which has been helping the subsequent defense teams make him look a fool in court. If he does get around to Icke in court, Icke's lawyer mainly just has to copy-paste about 40 pages of facts gathered by the 15 to 20 other defendants as to what a kunt Warman's been the past decade. And of course remind the judge the law the suit was based on was ruled unconstitutional. I think even Turd could win that case on a pro se basis.

So what your saying is they are both tits, tell us something we dont know.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:49 am

Droike wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Its the way its looking to be, two prats vying up to each other.. sissies

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 am

Hrafn wrote:
Droike wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Exactly. But in full candor I was believing Droike when he said that there was no trace of a court case at all, when in fact there was at least a complaint, and a claim of 1 million CD against him, which would be a legitimate reason to start asking for defense fund donations. It's not really a "case" yet and it's looking unlikely Warman will win, but it's not as brazen of a scam by Icke as I previously thought it was.

That being said, the rhetoric from the Icke camp in response to Warman simply underscores the absolute hypocrisy and kuntish nature of Icke when he doesn't afford the members of his own forum the freedom he demands from the government of Canada, to say what he wants.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 am

Ciggy wrote:
Hrafn wrote:
Droike wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Exactly. But in full candor I was believing Droike when he said that there was no trace of a court case at all, when in fact there was at least a complaint, and a claim of 1 million CD against him, which would be a legitimate reason to start asking for defense fund donations. It's not really a "case" yet and it's looking unlikely Warman will win, but it's not as brazen of a scam by Icke as I previously thought it was.

That being said, the rhetoric from the Icke camp in response to Warman simply underscores the absolute hypocrisy and kuntish nature of Icke when he doesn't afford the members of his own forum the freedom he demands from the government of Canada, to say what he wants.

Dont fucking lie in my name kunt. I never said there was there was no trace of a court case at all. I knew full well Warman made a complaint against Icke my point is there never was a court case and the money collected for it went eleswhere. The question is where. I feel people who donated should be told where that cash went but if you ask you are banned. Whats to hide?

There never was a court case and no kunt got their money back it really is that simple.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down