Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastard Barack Obama

5 posters

Go down

Bastard Barack Obama Empty Bastard Barack Obama

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 am

Barack Obama has cancelled the Constellation project. The Constellation project was the building of new launch systems and Ships that would replace the space shuttle and take man first back to the Moon then on to Mars. Work was underway and new hardwear was being built and tested, in fact over 9 billion dollars has already been spent then along comes tit head and scraps the lot.

The space shuttle fleat goes this year and after that America will have no way to get a man into space for years and years.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Bastard Barack Obama Empty Re: Bastard Barack Obama

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am

He also wants to get rid of our nukes! o_0 Say HELL NO to that......
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am

Barack Obama is more of a liability and I was actually looking forward to the Mars Mission. I wonder what my pal GaZBom will think of that in GLP's he has a great blog by the way. cthulhu

http://logicbible.blogspot.com/
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm

He only does what the banksters let him do.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 am

Ciggy wrote:He only does what the banksters let him do.

The decision was to keep the iss for an extra 5 years which apparently means NASA cant afford the Constellation project even thouht its getting a 6 billion increase over 5 tears.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 am

Droike wrote:
Ciggy wrote:He only does what the banksters let him do.

The decision was to keep the iss for an extra 5 years which apparently means NASA cant afford the Constellation project even thouht its getting a 6 billion increase over 5 tears.

NASA's a make-work job creation programme, not "science".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

A real stupid title of a thread as from Droike, the Internet Sentinel of all time. Someone might think a KKK member has wrote the thread but then Droike is the sort who will open mouth first and think later afterwards. cthulhu
The real reason was the recession and the War on Terror OK, but also something else has to be taken account with as well. the Hoax people of this mission need to find a proper venue to be Mars and there is still loads of in-fighting in the MidEast at the moment. cthulhu
Maybe when all the people and place is nuked, then it can be Mars. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

I'd hate to have to spend a whole year up on the space station & just get this new brief.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:09 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:A real stupid title of a thread as from Droike, the Internet Sentinel of all time. Someone might think a KKK member has wrote the thread but then Droike is the sort who will open mouth first and think later afterwards. cthulhu
The real reason was the recession and the War on Terror OK, but also something else has to be taken account with as well. the Hoax people of this mission need to find a proper venue to be Mars and there is still loads of in-fighting in the MidEast at the moment. cthulhu
Maybe when all the people and place is nuked, then it can be Mars. cthulhu

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to assume this thread is racist.

Yesterday you hinted i might be a peado and today its a racist. Whats tomorrow Tiswas?

Its you who opens the mouth and thinks later. Like yesterday when you told me of your secret forum and then said i must have been unhappy not to have been able to post on it. How the flippin' heck can you be unhappy about not being able to post on a forum you dont know about you fucking half witt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 am

You are boring the hell out of me Droike, and I know you were OOp there in the Il forum and you did call Mountain a fat coon. Typical of your MO and get this Droike NO one has ever wiped my arse on the Internet OK. cthulhu
You are just making these kind of threads and your motives are cyrstal clear, you want to put off newbies from posting and that is your game plan, hey I know you will say this person/that person has done this BUT THIS IS JUST A BLOOMING INTERNET FORUM IT IS NOT REAL LIFE (ooh I am scared of them, Ha Ha Ha )AND GET THIS everyone was LAUGHING AT YOU in Outlaw forum when you said to Winston to have sex with his granddad. K-Blood and some other person just said is this for real, you are just a pathetic excuse of a person, and I know for a fact that you will NEVER be able to look at Haggie in his eye at all in real life Got It. cthulhu
I was going to be here but each and ever day you are getting more and more of a bore to me, I am going for good now for I have no time to waste with you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:You are boring the hell out of me Droike, and I know you were OOp there in the Il forum and you did call Mountain a fat coon. Typical of your MO and get this Droike NO one has ever wiped my arse on the Internet OK. cthulhu
You are just making these kind of threads and your motives are cyrstal clear, you want to put off newbies from posting and that is your game plan, hey I know you will say this person/that person has done this BUT THIS IS JUST A BLOOMING INTERNET FORUM IT IS NOT REAL LIFE (ooh I am scared of them, Ha Ha Ha )AND GET THIS everyone was LAUGHING AT YOU in Outlaw forum when you said to Winston to have sex with his granddad. K-Blood and some other person just said is this for real, you are just a pathetic excuse of a person, and I know for a fact that you will NEVER be able to look at Haggie in his eye at all in real life Got It. cthulhu
I was going to be here but each and ever day you are getting more and more of a bore to me, I am going for good now for I have no time to waste with you. cthulhu

If i bore you so much why do you keep looking for more? Truth is everytime i log on you have made posts telling lies about me. So when i show them to be lies you get all upset and say im boring you lol.

I dont know if king of the mountain is over weight or black but i do know i would never call anyone a coon. Just more lies from you.

Threats what threats? You keep on about threats so show some.

The remark to winston was supposed to be funny im glad you found it so as most of my hummor goes over simpltons heads.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 am

In the name of that Wig Wearing Wogan I will say this to you:
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU
Hey I might have to talk in your language because that is the only way to talk to you.

Anyway the reason no Mars Mission has happened is the sheer fact that a future hoax needs to be properly executed. Shame it is not gonna be in this life time and I still feel that secret life forms are in Mars and the Elitetals want to shut up about it. Maybe they want plenty of Earthquakes, Wars, swinefu AIDs, and all sorts to happen on Earth and then the Elitetals can start a new life in Mars.
Now get this parts of Mars is actaully sectioned with names like our continenants.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:In the name of that Wig Wearing Wogan I will say this to you:
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU
Hey I might have to talk in your language because that is the only way to talk to you.

Anyway the reason no Mars Mission has happened is the sheer fact that a future hoax needs to be properly executed. Shame it is not gonna be in this life time and I still feel that secret life forms are in Mars and the Elitetals want to shut up about it. Maybe they want plenty of Earthquakes, Wars, swinefu AIDs, and all sorts to happen on Earth and then the Elitetals can start a new life in Mars.
Now get this parts of Mars is actaully sectioned with names like our continenants.

Here she is again back for more.

Tiswas your like a crack whore.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down