Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains

5 posters

Go down

Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains Empty Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Yuk!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/01/30/fecal-bacteria-found-in-nearly-half-of-soda-fountains.aspx

A recent study has revealed that a full 48 percent of soda fountains at fast food restaurants contain coliform bacteria -- a bacteria that grows in feces. Eleven percent also contained E. Coli.

Other opportunistic pathogenic microorganisms found included Chryseobacterium meningosepticum and of Klebsiella, Staphylococcus, Stenotrophomonas, Candida, and Serratia. Most of the identified bacteria showed resistance to one or more of 11 antibiotics tested.

While there have been few certified outbreaks over in the last ten years related to soda fountains, many incidents of food poisoning go unreported.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains Empty Re: Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:33 pm

You have put me right of my refreshing glass of Coke Cola WW. I drink it with Ice and I enjoy it but now I am going to think of this. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains Empty Re: Fecal Bacteria Found in Nearly Half of Fast Food Soda Fountains

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 am

I know a guy who used to work for the health people. He told me that one day on a random check they went to a pub and took away for analysis the free peanuts on the bar. They took other things also and i should say this pub was not under suspicion it was just random. The results came back and 12 different peoples shit had been found on the sample of peanuts. Some dirty People take a shit don't wash properly if at all and then dig into the peanuts on the bar.

Don't eat free shit!

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 am

Amen to that shit!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm

I've watched the news & a girl did a school science fair thing.

She got water from a McD's Toilet & from the ice they scoop for the pop drinks.

She found that the toilet water had less deadly germs & fecal than the ice that they put into the coke cups.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm

cursum per-feces-o
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down