Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Banksy

4 posters

Go down

Remembering Banksy Empty Remembering Banksy

Post  Goldy Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:37 am

A talented Artist with a Great sense of humour and such a prankster.
My favourite was a drawing he did on a piece of rock of a primitive man pushing a trolley, anyone remember that? which he secretly placed on show in the British Museum. Nobody noticed for a while, but when they did, they saw the funny side and decided to keep the piece on show. The rock drawing still remains in the BM on show today

Remembering Banksy Banksy

Other works by Banksy

Remembering Banksy Banksy_tesco_pledge_your_allegiance

Remembering Banksy Banksy_cctv_looking_at

Remembering Banksy Bancscct

Remembering Banksy Banksy_another_crap_advert

Remembering Banksy Bancssale

Remembering Banksy Bancrai

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Remembering Banksy Empty Re: Remembering Banksy

Post  Superfly Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm

bring us more, this is class
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  redriver1025 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 pm

His New York-based Internet business had crashed and burned. By his own admission he had neither the vision or much direction WOW Gold. His experience was narrow. He knew almost nothing about retail. And three times as college dropout, he had neither confers mandates higher education Buy WOW Gold. "I was basically employable," said Kron, who speaks in the appropriate patient and family therapist notes. "I do not much choice in my life. The truth is WOW Power Leveling, was at 45 I do not really qualified to do anything else. I never had a regular job working for instant WOW Gold. I was a freelance photographer was before Aion Gold. The only thing I thought I would be suitable Aion Leveling, was an entrepreneur, which are always meant. "

redriver1025

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

redriver1025 wrote:His New York-based Internet business had crashed and burned. By his own admission he had neither the vision or much direction WOW Gold. His experience was narrow. He knew almost nothing about retail. And three times as college dropout, he had neither confers mandates higher education Buy WOW Gold. "I was basically employable," said Kron, who speaks in the appropriate patient and family therapist notes. "I do not much choice in my life. The truth is WOW Power Leveling, was at 45 I do not really qualified to do anything else. I never had a regular job working for instant WOW Gold. I was a freelance photographer was before Aion Gold. The only thing I thought I would be suitable Aion Leveling, was an entrepreneur, which are always meant. "

what is a looby juice central
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down