Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time?

4 posters

Go down

So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time? Empty So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time?

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

Goldy you have posted on IL that Handbag and smelly white told you they tracked me down and know all about me including things like i am severely disabled. When i questioned Handbag on this he said he has no idea what im talking about.

So which one of you kunts is the liar this time?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time? Empty Re: So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time?

Post  LilyAllen Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 am

What the flippin' heck is your obsession with fat bruvs like Handbag?. Oi Drake, stop lusting after fat conspiratiainers. Ciggy is "dating" and all the other tubs are wanking into an early grave. Give it up chump bollox.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time? Empty Re: So Goldy and Handbag which one of you is the liar this time?

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 am

LilyAllen wrote:What the flippin' heck is your obsession with fat bruvs like Handbag?. Oi Drake, stop lusting after fat conspiratiainers. Ciggy is "dating" and all the other tubs are wanking into an early grave. Give it up chump bollox.

Fu cking hell are your posts boring or what.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 am

LilyAllen wrote:What the flippin' heck is your obsession with fat bruvs like Handbag?.

Do you mind, Lil! I may be fat, but I'm as white as a sheet! Laughing Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 am

I think I'll join IL anyway. Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:I think I'll join IL anyway. Cool

Notice how shes been on here and mouthed off but refused to answer this post lol?

I told you they tell lies using your name but just like over Daisygate Handbag knew best.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:46 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:I think I'll join IL anyway. Cool

You'll be banned from shitmullet's forum for it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 am

Now that would be funny if the Daisy who Handbag claims shows him only love banned him for choosing to join a forum. I cant see it unless he becomes to much of a liability. Handbag throws all the cash he can and cant afford Ickes way. That goes a long way when bannings are in question.

Handbag once bought an icke book that was on sale for £2.50. He told the seller the price was way to low and paid £25.00 for it so he could brag about it on DIF. This is the kunt who says he cant always afford things like heating for his family lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 am

Droike wrote:Handbag once bought an icke book that was on sale for £2.50. He told the seller the price was way to low and paid £25.00 for it so he could brag about it on DIF. This is the kunt who says he cant always afford things like heating for his family lol.

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 am

Ciggy wrote:
Droike wrote:Handbag once bought an icke book that was on sale for £2.50. He told the seller the price was way to low and paid £25.00 for it so he could brag about it on DIF. This is the kunt who says he cant always afford things like heating for his family lol.

rolf

Sorry got the numbers wrong it was up for £1.50 (selling price new) and he paid £20.

It was a second hand book called "its a tough game son" about football by Icke.

He could have walked away with it for £1.50 or less but hey he dosent care about heating for his kid when when he has braging rights on DIF.

handbag wrote:There’s a 16th book which David wrote in 1983 and was published by Piccolo, long before he “went spiritual” or even Green. It’s called "It’s a Tough Game, Son" and it came out in a single edition, long since out of print. It’s all about football and so not really relevant to his present work, but nevertheless it is a David Icke book so I decided I’d read it if ever I could; although I never really thought I’d find one, seeing as it’s so rare. But then last March at the UK Probe conference in Lancashire there was a man with a book stall. I was amazed to see a copy of the 16th David Icke book there for sale; I felt like an astronomer who’s found a new planet! It didn’t have a marked price so asked the seller how much he wanted for it. He said he didn’t know and told me to name a price. I picked it up and saw that it had originally sold for £1.50. I was about to point this out when I got a pang of guilt. This book is really a collector’s item and I felt like I would be robbing him. I told the man so and he said “OK, 20 quid”. I decided that that was too expensive and walked off wishing I’d kept my mouth shut. A few hours later I’d changed my mind, handed over £20 and got a faded 128-page book which was so old it doesn’t even have a barcode on it. But who cares? It completes my collection. My shelf is now full of every single David Icke book!

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 am

What a sad, sad little berk that is.

Haggis, top yourself. For the good of... you.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down