Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic cure for crabs..Need help.

+5
♥WW♥
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
Lyd
LilyAllen
9 posters

Go down

Organic cure for crabs..Need help. Empty Organic cure for crabs..Need help.

Post  LilyAllen Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:08 pm

My ladybush is infested with hundreds of crabs and as I am not going to put chemical pestacides anywhere near my fur burger I need an effective organic solution. My bf said I should start showering more often and pack in the fags, the cuzza and the cider. Tbh, I can't see how doing that would solve my jack and danny itch.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Organic cure for crabs..Need help. Empty Re: Organic cure for crabs..Need help.

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 am

ya need a ferdinator doll
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:14 am

I will say always make sure you are hygenic and make sure you know where you are going.
The alchohol does not help either.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am

Get Tiswas to lick the old minge for half an hour a day for 2 days. That will scare any piss ant off.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 am

Typical response, and btw I still get the admiration when I am out and about. A using bastard is Droike
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 am

Calendula is a NATURAL PYRETHRIN. (insecticide)
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

♥️WW♥️ wrote:Calendula is a NATURAL PYRETHRIN. (insecticide)

Are you havin a laugh?. How am I supposed to walk around with a bunch of flowers sellotaped onto my panty hamster?. Thats just daft.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Calendula powder, liquid or tincture......I know your just taking the piss.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:27 pm

The best person to ask about these problems is Droike for he is fascinated by all this, must be because he has a small one that gets all hot and bothered when I created a thread AGAINST Max Hardcore.
Droike reminds me of the entity in The Exorcist and he is a comedian with his swearing, he was LAUGHED at in Outlaw forum for it.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:20 pm

LilyAllen wrote:My ladybush is infested with hundreds of crabs and as I am not going to put chemical pestacides anywhere near my fur burger I need an effective organic solution. My bf said I should start showering more often and pack in the fags, the cuzza and the cider. Tbh, I can't see how doing that would solve my jack and danny itch.

Im not talking from experience here but I would use a few dabs of roundup. It is known to kill all bushes dead and most of the creepy crawlys that live there flower

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm

LilyAllen wrote:My ladybush is infested with hundreds of crabs and as I am not going to put chemical pestacides anywhere near my fur burger I need an effective organic solution. My bf said I should start showering more often and pack in the fags, the cuzza and the cider. Tbh, I can't see how doing that would solve my jack and danny itch.

Those nasty kunts you eat for breakfast musta finally been contagious.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 pm

...look,no new-age natural deterants work.
Cuddle up with a can of Baygon Roach bomb,flip the trigger,and dutch-oven those critters to death,Auschwitz their arse...

if not,shave your snatch,you just might instigate a little more carpet munching type love,having a wash every now and then is a nice enticer as well...good luck on the lurve makin...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling...I think)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

...look,no new-age natural deterants work.
Cuddle up with a can of Baygon Roach bomb,flip the trigger,and dutch-oven those critters to death,Auswitz their arse...

if not,shave your snatch,you just might instigate a little more carpet munching type love,having a wash every now and then is a nice enticer as well...good luck on the lurve makin...

...this should be framed,and added to scientific journals...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Organic cure for crabs..Need help. Empty Answer questions about adults learn language

Post  lupeng Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Answer questions about adults learn language

learn spanish.Yes, many people have asked me the same question, because our language learning software is mainly for adults to learn the language and design. And many friends have to work to learn a language, not much time to learn. So we designed this problem for our language learning software.
learn italian.First, we simulate the real language of dialogue through the environment to teach you to learn a language. There is no one in the software in your native language, only language you want to learn, so your exposure to the language
environment you want to learn the language.software, there are still many rich and interesting game, make you more interested in learning the language. When we were children when the will to speak, but not to write, it will not recognize that this is why? Because it is in the language environment and life is just a game, in life, entertainment and learning. Will say, write, and write the word again slowly. Do not fall into the first recorded words in error.
learn english.Second, our software can be installed on your computer, notebook computer, as well as I Phone, let your free time can start to learn, make full use of your time, such as waiting for a friend, when you rest When open the phone will be able to learn. learn french.

lupeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum