Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here...

+39
littlegreenman
dubmeup
Chickensalad
oggyoggyoggy
AV-IT
MoMo
cotaltunt
mugglez
Joe Hill
Sothis
sharky
Fumanwoo
Barge Inn Camper
true lilly
tok2u
Cinnamoroll
Dude
masonicboomerang
Antiem
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
hunter77
GB_Cobber
Outa
Billy Ruben
Superfly
kingofthebongos
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
uckinfuglyfug
Daisy_Icke
darthmiike
shotsy
amethyst
Ciggy
daisy chainsaw
Hagbard Celine
Wanderinstar
Del Monte
Lady Tis-Shine
Damn'sod..!!!
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here... - Page 5 Empty Re: Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here...

Post  Chickensalad Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Well, Im not sure how i ran across this place, but my curiosity is piqued. So, I joined.

I was wondering though, does this place have anything to do with the other conspiracy forum of a similar name?

And what keeps this place going? Just thought I might ask so I know what contributions are sound.

Anywho.....here I am.....somebody please pull me in from this confusing darkness.

Chickensalad

Back to top Go down

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here... - Page 5 Empty Re: Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Chickensalad wrote:Well, Im not sure how i ran across this place, but my curiosity is piqued. So, I joined.

I was wondering though, does this place have anything to do with the other conspiracy forum of a similar name?

And what keeps this place going? Just thought I might ask so I know what contributions are sound.

Anywho.....here I am.....somebody please pull me in from this confusing darkness.

Sod can give you the run down on the name.Godlike Productions has a habit of bannings,so it's a play on them...so yeah.
Nice to meet you,it's dark here,sometimes a few rays of light and hope you enjoy your stay in this online psyche ward.

Errrr? Patient or visitor?

If you're Pamela,you owe me....

dizzy wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chickensalad wrote:Well, Im not sure how i ran across this place, but my curiosity is piqued. So, I joined.

Sod can give you the run down on the name.Godlike Productions has a habit of bannings,so it's a play on them...so yeah.
Nice to meet you,it's dark here,sometimes a few rays of light and hope you enjoy your stay in this online psyche ward.

Errrr? Patient or visitor?

If you're Pamela,you owe me....

dizzy wacky

Off to bed,the sun is shining...Vitamin d or k is down,I can feel it. cpn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Chickensalad Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm

At this point Im just wondering through the ward laughing at the crazies. My guess is that the crazies are gonna lure me in. (they always seem happier)

No, Im no Pamela, and No your not getting any of my chickensalad.....

Where would you reckon I can find Sod to get the run down?

I did some internet digging on this place before I posted my introduction...and you guys seem to be everywhere...except the places I was looking.

Got banned from GLP for asking about this place. Cant find any answers at ATS. But I did run into a few, medeokre forums with a few members from here bickering about eachother.

Anywho, hope to get fully involved if this place will allow it.

thumbs up

Chickensalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

Chickensalad wrote:At this point Im just wondering through the ward laughing at the crazies. My guess is that the crazies are gonna lure me in. (they always seem happier)

No, Im no Pamela, and No your not getting any of my chickensalad.....

Where would you reckon I can find Sod to get the run down?

I did some internet digging on this place before I posted my introduction...and you guys seem to be everywhere...except the places I was looking.

Got banned from GLP for asking about this place. Cant find any answers at ATS. But I did run into a few, medeokre forums with a few members from here bickering about eachother.

Anywho, hope to get fully involved if this place will allow it.

thumbs up

Drunk,in a pub in Glouster.UK
You won't have a hard time here unless you want it that way.You won't get banned either.
You're female,you got chicken salad,I like you already.
Medeikre....Oh no,not another Sod puppet that can't spell.Damn.I don't want your chickensalad now.
The only radiographer that could'nt spell.ROFL.

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here... - Page 5 Empty what's this bit for?

Post  dubmeup Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Hello and good evening

I've come here because I've been told that there are free biscuits. If there aren't then you can all get stuffed so hand them over.

dubmeup

Back to top Go down

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here... - Page 5 Empty Noob Alert!

Post  littlegreenman Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and just thought that I'd say a quick hello Smile

Looks like a cool place!

Best Regards to ALL!

LGM

littlegreenman

Back to top Go down

Noobs Introduce Yourselves Here... - Page 5 Empty NOOB....

Post  saltwatergirl Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi guys!

Tuning in from South Africa....

Smile

saltwatergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  novum Sat May 11, 2013 3:07 am

dubmeup wrote:
I've come here because I've been told that there are free biscuits.

They are soggy so beware.
novum
novum

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Wed May 15, 2013 12:11 pm

dubmeup wrote:Hello and good evening

I've come here because I've been told that there are free biscuits. If there aren't then you can all get stuffed so hand them over.

A little birdy told me you've had enough biscuits.

Hi to all.

Beatz here. What's occuring? wave
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 am

beatz wrote: What's occuring? wave

Nowt it would seem. thinking hmm
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Atehequa Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Greetings all.

I'm Atehequa.

Atehequa

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:21 pm

You know what,all you people were welcomed here,even had your own introduction threads.

But me,nothing.What a discriminate,oppressive forum God dictator we have here.

But like the cat I am,always go where I'm not wanted.I like to go upto tethered dogs on leashes and find how far it stretches,before it chokes

the dog,then tease the fuck out of it,until it nearly does the Michael Hutchence,without the kinky sex.

I learnt that from Pudden Cat,teasing our old fox terrier,Jake.

Funny animals they were...they hated Dave the Poof,in fact everybody did,spose that's why I liked him.

But he got AIDS,tried to fuck me and died even sooner.

Thankyou wishful fairy that sits on my right shoulder....it's the Leprachaun of the left you should fear the most though.

Oh,that happened to another poof too,he didn't have AIDs,but he tried to fuck me,died six weeks later.

Don't fuck with what is owned by a much more powerful entity and mind....She's jealous God too.Me and me only.

We're going to repopulate Orion,but that's another story.

wacky wacky wacky wacky

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum