Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why all this Negativity towards others

4 posters

Go down

Why all this Negativity towards others Empty Why all this Negativity towards others

Post  Spiritual Saint Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 am

This is something which I have noticed whilst I have been perusing this forum for that past month, and to be honest I would of easily walked away from this place but I feel Salvation is need to the members here who must of had some demonic interference due to their lack of faith. I am appalled by the profanities in this forum which is extremely childish and puerile to say the least, but whilst I have had dealings with exorcisms (I am a Minister of a Lutherian order) this language reminds me of the demonic elements which have attacked the victim. My presence here will be a haven of sanity to all and if you are upset feel free to connect to me here and I will be able to assist you in healing from within.
Spiritual Saint
Spiritual Saint

Back to top Go down

Why all this Negativity towards others Empty Fuck you this is my religion!

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Why all this Negativity towards others Empty Re: Why all this Negativity towards others

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Spiritual Saint wrote:This is something which I have noticed whilst I have been perusing this forum for that past month, and to be honest I would of easily walked away from this place but I feel Salvation is need to the members here who must of had some demonic interference due to their lack of faith. I am appalled by the profanities in this forum which is extremely childish and puerile to say the least, but whilst I have had dealings with exorcisms (I am a Minister of a Lutherian order) this language reminds me of the demonic elements which have attacked the victim. My presence here will be a haven of sanity to all and if you are upset feel free to connect to me here and I will be able to assist you in healing from within.

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Why all this Negativity towards others Empty Re: Why all this Negativity towards others

Cigar wrote:
Spiritual Saint wrote:This is something which I have noticed whilst I have been perusing this forum for that past month, and to be honest I would of easily walked away from this place but I feel Salvation is need to the members here who must of had some demonic interference due to their lack of faith. I am appalled by the profanities in this forum which is extremely childish and puerile to say the least, but whilst I have had dealings with exorcisms (I am a Minister of a Lutherian order) this language reminds me of the demonic elements which have attacked the victim. My presence here will be a haven of sanity to all and if you are upset feel free to connect to me here and I will be able to assist you in healing from within.

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Dear Churchy fellow, I agree it is the height of puerility, the only thing more purile and childish than being "appalled by profanity" is making a big old scene about it or using it as an excuse to vent whatever banality your Ultimate sky father bestowed in your noggin.
Kindly desist with your moralistic ways.
I am appalled by the profanities in this forum which is extremely childish and puerile to say the least
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Dear Churchy fellow, I agree it is the height of puerility, the only thing more purile and childish than being "appalled by profanity" is making a big old scene about it or using it as an excuse to vent whatever banality your Ultimate sky father bestowed in your noggin.
I am appalled by the profanities in this forum which is extremely childish and puerile to say the least

I wouldn't take any notice of this person. At the end of the day it is just somebody's sock puppet. Probably some idiot like Tiswas/Sod or whatever, maybe somebody else. They're not prepared to reveal themselves so it's pretty sad really. At least with me I am genuine on this forum, unlike Tiswas and whatever I say is real. I don't go around making up sock puppet accounts on here. Those who do are sad bastards and this is just one example of somebody who is very sad indeed and needs to get out more.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:35 am

Cigar wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Dear Churchy fellow, I agree it is the height of puerility, the only thing more purile and childish than being "appalled by profanity" is making a big old scene about it or using it as an excuse to vent whatever banality your Ultimate sky father bestowed in your noggin.

I wouldn't take any notice of this person.  At the end of the day it is just somebody's sock puppet.  Probably some idiot like Tiswas/Sod or whatever, maybe somebody else.  They're not prepared to reveal themselves so it's pretty sad really.  At least with me I am genuine on this forum, unlike Tiswas and whatever I say is real.  I don't go around making up sock puppet accounts on here.  Those who do are sad bastards and this is just one example of somebody who is very sad indeed and needs to get out more.

I know,they're both Sod.Limelady said how sad it was to see him do this.They busted him at DIF talking to himself.Before he learnt the art of proper masking IPs.

I've always known.

But,if he stayed in character as Letchworth,I don't mind the sophisticates...but he pushed me to punish him.

Shame really,it was the last time,I gave Sod a chance to change and make a good forum out of the place,but he had to blow it.  rolling pin  rolling pin 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum