Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dovebloke urgent request

+2
Damn'sod..!!!
Dovebloke
6 posters

Go down

Dovebloke urgent request Empty Dovebloke urgent request

Post  Dovebloke Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 am

Mr Sod we, the people of Doveblokelikeproductions need a troll rehab center ASAP. The troll menace is out of control, counter measures have to be implemented if we are to stop the catastrophe.
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

http://www.undovedmind.org

Back to top Go down

Dovebloke urgent request Empty Re: Dovebloke urgent request

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:28 pm

What You Me An Underground Troll Holding Facility...???

A Below The Level Prison Cell...???

A Subterranean Locked Chamber...???

Whats That Word I Am Looking For Here...???

aaargh aaargh aaargh

noway
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:06 am

Dovebloke wrote:Mr Sod we, the people of Doveblokelikeproductions need a troll rehab center ASAP. The troll menace is out of control, counter measures have to be implemented if we are to stop the catastrophe.

It's not going to work Ciggy. Asking Mr Sod to support you now when you regularly troll his forum is a joke. Your forum is dying, the future is sodlike productions. Your forum stinks, there is only room for one anarchist conspiracy forum and this is it. Take your stupid multiples, and go back to your graveyard.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

Yes Sir Dovebloke, Sir!

?
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 am

Dovebloke wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

Yes Sir Dovebloke, Sir!

?

Idiot
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 am

You are obsessed with a flaming dungeon aren't you, and what the hell avatar have you got in this forum, the avatar of the navy man is more your style. No for the final time, no dungeon and make your own dungeon forum and take your pals there. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 am

Tiswas wrote:You are obsessed with a flaming dungeon aren't you, and what the hell avatar have you got in this forum, the avatar of the navy man is more your style. No for the final time, no dungeon and make your own dungeon forum and take your pals there. cthulhu

Fuck off Tiswas you smelly whores arse hole.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:You are obsessed with a flaming dungeon aren't you, and what the hell avatar have you got in this forum, the avatar of the navy man is more your style. No for the final time, no dungeon and make your own dungeon forum and take your pals there. cthulhu

Hey Droike....

Can't you stop being a nasty bastard to Tiswas all the time? What's the point in doing it anyway? It's not gonna achieve anything, infact you have already proved that to everybody on the internet that it has achieved nothing. We know that you don't like each other, that is pretty dam obvious. Why just make it worse all the time? Surely there are others instead you could go head to head with am I right or am I right?

Droike vs Tiswas is old news and whoever is saying that Tiswas is that other person Angeress well if it is Tiswas or if it isn't then SO FUCKING WHAT??? Does it really matter, looks to me like some kind of bloody wind up going on with that name. I really personally wouldn't get too involved myself with any of that, all this crap about that Angeress is Tiswas is just daft. Who knows who it is, could be anybody, the only sure way to know is if you check what IP address both users are using to log into this forum or IL. That's the only way to know and since I don't have Admin controls for a forum then I really couldn't give 2 fucks to be honest with you buddy.

I really don't have much of a problem but I do want to interact with you all because it's something to do and that but I just have to say some things sometimes obviously because I do read a lot of these threads and if I don't then not many other people will!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:33 am

Del Monte wrote:
Droike wrote:

Hey Droike....

Can't you stop being a nasty bastard to Tiswas all the time? What's the point in doing it anyway? It's not gonna achieve anything, infact you have already proved that to everybody on the internet that it has achieved nothing. We know that you don't like each other, that is pretty dam obvious. Why just make it worse all the time? Surely there are others instead you could go head to head with am I right or am I right?

The only way to help a retard of tisTWAT proportions is with tough love. At least Droike has understood that much. You on the other hand, Mr Del Yawn, are a complete moron. And you smell of old socks.
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 am

Dovebloke wrote:
Del Monte wrote:
Droike wrote:

Hey Droike....

The only way to help a retard of tisTWAT proportions is with tough love. At least Droike has understood that much. You on the other hand, Mr Del Yawn, are a complete moron. And you smell of old socks.

and you doveblove-ciggy-francis-craword-multiple-id-troll, are a complete and utter nutter.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down