Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can anyone....

4 posters

Go down

How can anyone.... Empty How can anyone....

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:46 pm

burn in hell?
How can anyone.... Griduser_zpsf41fa3a4
When hell doesn't even exist?
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

How can anyone.... Empty Re: How can anyone....

Post  griduser64 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:burn in hell?

pussyfaggot
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 pm

How can anyone.... Lq

Hmmm... lush
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:42 pm

beatz wrote:How can anyone.... Lq

Hmmm... lush

How can anyone.... Wwmy
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 am

How can anyone.... Tumblr_mamlffRZxR1qfiubf

God is happy when there is love between brother and brother.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 am

How can anyone.... Uganda

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/01/unsigned-effective-ugandas-anti-gay-bill/

Last week, Uganda’s president, Yoweri Museveni, refused to sign a controversial anti-gay bill that would mean life in prison for people convicted of homosexual acts.

But many lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual and intersex (LGBTI) people in the East African country, and NGOs trying to help them, say many have been suffering discrimination for years and it is getting worse
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 am

Hmmm... lush

How can anyone.... H49t

I recommend for mid-40's bi-curious types Captain Jack for all your needs on the queerio.

I sometimes like to think about him as my wife bores me with another blow-job.

I think the question is:

"should women who make men faggots,should be burned at the stake ?"

Can we run a poll for this GridSpunker ?

sissies  catfight 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am

griduser64 wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:burn in hell?

pussyfaggot

Eh-hum,Omnibill is black...a bit fairy-ish,but black is black.

How can anyone.... Wn22b
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Hmmm... lush

How can anyone.... H49t

I recommend for mid-40's bi-curious types Captain Jack for all your needs on the queerio.

I sometimes like to think about him as my wife bores me with another blow-job.

I think the question is:

"should women who make men faggots,should be burned at the stake ?"

Can we run a poll for this GridSpunker ?

sissies  catfight 

Women who require men to climb the mountains just so a guy can get a quick little tiny fuck should be burned slowly, yes I agree with that.

or

Women who look only for a perfect man and every other guy has no chance because of this, they should also be burned slightly, then a lot, then slightly again.

No one believes me but gays are gonna be the end of us. Look what happened in the old days when Rome got all faggoty, now the same thing with America, we're doomed.

Shemales on the other hand, I'm not sure how to approach that. A gay guy who fucks a guy but still looks like a guy is disgusting but a shemale who kind of looks like a chick and acts like a chick but has a pee pee is slightly less unbearable on the eyes.

Omnibill will never be black no matter how hard he wishes that every second in his turd life.
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

How can anyone.... Empty The Carpenters - Calling All Occupants

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:10 am

griduser64 wrote:

Women who require men to climb the mountains just so a guy can get a quick little tiny fuck should be burned slowly, yes I agree with that.

or

Women who look only for a perfect man and every other guy has no chance because of this, they should also be burned slightly, then a lot, then slightly again.

No one believes me but gays are gonna be the end of us. Look what happened in the old days when Rome got all faggoty, now the same thing with America, we're doomed.

Shemales on the other hand, I'm not sure how to approach that. A gay guy who fucks a guy but still looks like a guy is disgusting but a shemale who kind of looks like a chick and acts like a chick but has a pee pee is slightly less unbearable on the eyes.

Omnibill will never be black no matter how hard he wishes that every second in his turd life.

Princess pink pen...so pretty.

No,I believe they will save the planet,poofs that is.

At the present moment and the limited technology available to mainstream industries,the resources of the Earth are stretched to the limits until better technologies are released

or unveiled finally,they got them,"The Powers" as one might refer to "Them" as,they just want a population reduction first.

And Poofs are part of that agenda,not that the fairies would have a clue they're being used for elite protocols.They got no idea.

No,it's useless eaters as Kissinger says,that need the cull,not saying I agree or not.

sn vio  scared  whistle  adolf 

NO...what will bring about our extermination in total,elites included, is sticking the worst "Pop Shlock" on a fucking satellite and polluting the ears of what

was once benign alien colonies,thrown into chaos cause the irritating ring of Karen Carpenters vocals disturbed the vibe of their crystal cities and power plants.

And the idiots of NASA not only put on that annoying cock-less musical dribble...but also provided a "Space-Map" of where the fuck we are in the Cosmos.

Talk about suicide....and gave them human blood to fuck with and make doomsday weapons for us all.

I'd say kill Karen Carpenter,but me old friend anorexia beat me to it.

whoops  whoops  whoops  whoops 

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

How can anyone.... T34z

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/01/unsigned-effective-ugandas-anti-gay-bill/

Last week, Uganda’s president, Yoweri Museveni, refused to sign a controversial anti-gay bill that would mean life in prison for people convicted of homosexual acts.

But many lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual and intersex (LGBTI) people in the East African country, and NGOs trying to help them, say many have been suffering discrimination for years and it is getting worse

Your old mate Aleister Crowley used to say the same thing,in fact all the OTO's do.

And Crowley fucked kiddies and goats and took heaps of smack.I might be hate filled,but at least decent.

And no,my niece is twenty motherfucker,she just made me take notice from 14 and on.

"Bass to Mouth".

How can anyone.... T34z

How can anyone.... Hqc9
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

[/center]

It's the masons or Jews, not saying every Jew is bad but you gotta be stupid not to see what they're doing with America.

It all comes down to bringing the antichrist in open power, masons or Jews are working hard every second to achieve this, all entertainment, news, and terrorist attacks are there for this.

These devil worshiping cults are already deciding everything in governments and media it just isn't out in open yet.
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm

griduser64 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

[/center]

It's the masons or Jews, not saying every Jew is bad but you gotta be stupid not to see what they're doing with America.

It all comes down to bringing the antichrist in open power, masons or Jews are working hard every second to achieve this, all entertainment, news, and terrorist attacks are there for this.

These devil worshiping cults are already deciding everything in governments and media it just isn't out in open yet.

Look,
a lot of non-practicing un-orthodox Jewish people I love the most.They were the best punk rockers with great bands.

The Neo-cons,mostly,no all Republicans are the traitors to your country along with Israeli foreign policy from their Zionist government.

The yanks are crying into their shirts because they let this cancerous Zionist Policy into the fabric of their very own government.

And your government is shaped by corporate interest,not the peoples interest and that's Facism...proper.You are the new Nazis.

And the first casualty is the truth.

Now you guys have guns,but you used them in schools through mind-controlled bio-robots a product of the Military Industrial Complex.

Before it's too late,shoot 95% of your government and start from scratch.And leave other countries alone,like bombing South America countries

with insects to get a grip on the banana trade.I mean it.You're corrupt to the core.And you're paying every Israeli the equivalent 0f $10,000 a year.

Stop funding these terrorist.

Who clapped and cheered from the roof-tops as the second plane hit the building during 911...who had prior knowledge to film it?.The Israelis.

Do something about it.Do you think they're your friends ?

USS Liberty anyone...the six day war.

Masons and Kabbalism go hand in hand my friends and it is Satanism.In fact it's the same system,just re-worded for cultural reasons.

Have a look at my fucked up life...Masons mate,Masons.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum