Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAA-HAAA!!

+5
Ciggy
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Ant
Lyd
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AAAA-HAAA!! Empty AAAA-HAAA!!

Post  Lyd Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am

As the Partridge would say

AAAA-HAAA!! 52608pw400

Great litttle gaff you have here Sod, plus good to see ya again, since me dif annihilation haven't been to many meetups...mind you would have turned up at the last one in Oct if I'd been given directions and I hadn't felt so pregnant bounce

Shall try and chip in here pending on my new found 9mth narcolepsy Sleep
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

AAAA-HAAA!! Empty Re: AAAA-HAAA!!

Post  Ant Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:55 pm

AAAA-HAAA!! Smiley45
Ant
Ant

https://www.youtube.com/ant4love

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah It Was Really Good...
It Was At A Campsite Behind This Pub In Alton Barnes...

AAAA-HAAA!! Bargeinnhoneystreetro0
Right On The Canal,
And In The Middle Of The Crop Circle Country...!!!

The Barge Inn Is Overlooked By The White Horse...

AAAA-HAAA!! Whitehorsezh5

There Was About 20 Of Us...
Probably The Ones You Know Were...:
Lottie,
Lookfar,
McMenick,
Thirdwave,
Dodie,
Oh And CF
Turned Up On Saturday Night,
The Worse For Wear Because He Had Been Arrested On Friday Night...???

I Heard You Might Be Coming Along...
So I Was Looking Foreward To Seeing You Again...

Well You Know How These Things Go...

Drinking, Smoking, Going To The Pub And Messing Around,

It's Always A Good Crowd,
Because No-One Really Takes The Forum That Seriously Anyway,
And It's Just A Good Meet-Up For Like Minded People...!!!

Dodie Was Great,
Real Manifestor Of His Destiny...

Thirdwave Did A Good Bit Of Singing Around The Fire...

I Go To That Place Anyway A Lot In The Summer,

One Thing That I Didn't Witness Myself,
A Few Of Them Reckoned They Got Visited By A UFO,
On The Friday Night...!!!

Noobs EH...!!!

AAAA-HAAA!! Alaninshortsrw8

lol!
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:37 am

I'm Loving dIckes makeover

AAAA-HAAA!! Alaninshortsrw8

This type of uniform beats the shit out of his fuckwit attire of the 90's

AAAA-HAAA!! David_icke_turquoise

His ''Son of Shellsuit days''

Yeah, the MU looked good, shame it was missed,
I was literally down the road in Didcot, not far from the Whitehorse and Wayland Smithy,
spent many summer nights there with some vino but no close encounters of any kind
so ina way, i left me treadmarks of celluar partying there for you guys lol...
Cf24 in the clanger eh?
Didn't he find another firealarm to set off??

Oh the shame and hilarity of it all,
Glad you all had a good one,
I'm still in contact with Dodie and lookfar et al so might get down to a summer bash,
If I can get me bodyclock under some kind of working order bounce

V. Nice pics by the way, quite the photographer, aint ya Wink
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 am

How can anyone think risking the lives of the people in a hotel and surrounding area while costing the owner thousands by setting off the fire alarm is hilarious?

I suppose its some sort of thrill for people who live very boring lives. They get out once in a while have half of lager a lug on a spliff and think they are rebels by being so daring as to push a button while no ones looking. Perhaps next time you should try knock and run.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Droike wrote:How can anyone think risking the lives of the people in a hotel and surrounding area while costing the owner thousands by setting off the fire alarm is hilarious?

I suppose its some sort of thrill for people who live very boring lives. They get out once in a while have half of lager a lug on a spliff and think they are rebels by being so daring as to push a button while no ones looking. Perhaps next time you should try knock and run.

If it's good enough for Baron Von Flotsam as a prelude to hiding in the bushes from gay Wiccan shopkeepers, it's good enough for the right proppa geezahs, like.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 am

Aaah droinke, so you're going with the tiswas inspired name now, how fucking awesome for you.
Sounds like you got an arse full of sour grapes droinke. Is that cuz you missed out on the glasto MU
you could've been having your 1 unit with haggers himself,
He might even shared his tent with you
Who knows what might've happened if you'd been there....maybe with your high moral standards you could've stopped cf from hitting that firealarm and gone down in history as a fucking hero.we'll never know. alas.

So hows the hagbard spoof thing coming on? Managed to create some more multi id's to keep your MPD company?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 am

Ciggy wrote:

If it's good enough for Baron Von Flotsam as a prelude to hiding in the bushes from gay Wiccan shopkeepers, it's good enough for the right proppa geezahs, like.

lol! we had high expectations but john white scared him off...
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Lydia wrote: So hows the hagbard spoof thing coming on? Managed to create some more multi id's to keep your MPD company?

Hows the pregnancy coming on? Managed to work out who the father is yet? It must be like trying to decide which bean made you fart after eating 100 tins. I bet when the old man found out you are up the duff it was like that scene from Eraserhead. Fuck knows what he will think if the trend continues and its born a reppie.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Super T. Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Droike wrote:
Lydia wrote: So hows the hagbard spoof thing coming on? Managed to create some more multi id's to keep your MPD company?

Hows the pregnancy coming on? Managed to work out who the father is yet? It must be like trying to decide which bean made you fart after eating 100 tins. I bet when the old man found out you are up the duff it was like that scene from Eraserhead. Fuck knows what he will think if the trend continues and its born a reppie.

That is bang out of order,
droike...

AAAA-HAAA!! Robot5movtinyrp1
Super T.
Super T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Drakey gets a lil bitchy whenever his MPD gets a mention...his egowank is imperative to his survival,
after all, the little love is only parroting what his mother told him about his origins
you do like repetition don'cha drake bounce
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 pm

This Is A Droinke/Hagbard Metaphor...:

affraid
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 am

Super T. wrote:
Droike wrote:

That is bang out of order,
droike...

AAAA-HAAA!! Robot5movtinyrp1

Leave it out you daft cunt, there's already someone up it. Knight in shining armour acts are so fucking gay. If little miss cant tke it she shouldn't dish it out.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 am

Lydia wrote:Drakey gets a lil bitchy whenever his MPD gets a mention...his egowank is imperative to his survival,
after all, the little love is only parroting what his mother told him about his origins
you do like repetition don'cha drake bounce

All in all an extremely weak response.

According to Lydia i have many different personalities but they all have the same response to the same thing lol. I have always been under the impression you cant fake mental illness to a professional and yet Lydia is so easily fooled. You cant make anything out to the cunt and she takes it all in.

What Lydia and her chums don't like is the fact i say it how it is and they find it embarrassing and to difficult to deal with. They all lie like bastards to try and impress each other and when i point this out they get upset. When they go one there little camping trips i dread to think how much bullshit they leave in the field. They do say that druggies live in a haze and maybe why that's the reason they cant tell truth from lies. Thing is when one of them comes out with another torrent of crap and i point out it is crap everyone thinks I'm being a cunt. There all into honesty, truth and light shit and yet all they do is lie like bastards to each other. Its comical to watch really.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:46 am

You've always been a whiney little bitch drake,
response wise ya get the bare min,
because you bore me.

AAAA-HAAA!! Fucktard

Your fixation on haggers is just creepy. what are you going to do with it, change the world?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 am

Lydia wrote:You've always been a whiney little bitch drake,

lol!

SPOT ON

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 am

Lydia wrote:

Your fixation on haggers is just creepy. what are you going to do with it, change the world?

Child abusers should be brought to book no matter what your excuses for them are.

All i know about Handbag is what he posts about himself on forums you and i attend. Only the other day he was bragging on DIF how he goes to bed fully clothed wearing a hood and Sits in his house on the PC wrapped in blankets because its so cold and he refuses to pay for heat because the energy companies are a conspiracy. Doesn't stop him paying for the energy to post on the net does it? Does that mean he refuses to give the kid a hot meal also? He has a child that he is supposely responsible for and he is forcing her to share the same hardship. That's child abuse Lydia and he is a cunt. If you cant see that i fear for the welfare of your unborn child. Handbags own mother reported him for child abuse and yet you seem to think hes a cool chap. Read the posts hes bragging about child abuse and your lick his arse.

I showed Hanbags posts to a social worker who agrees what hes doing is child abuse. The lady is a professional who's bound by the law and on reading his posts had to report him. So the poor kids world might change for the better. What have you done today lydia?

I don't think exposing child abuse and the people who carry it out is creepy. Maybe you think people who do like police, social services, and other people with a conscience are i don't know.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:50 am

Now here's the thing drake
you have been adamant since I can remember that hagbard is a Liar
You bring this up every other day if you can
so in truth all he posts and your conclusions thereof are just wild speculation
You don't know for sure if haggers is lying or telling the truth do you!
a post in not hard evidence, especially if said poster is a walter mitty.

So that leaves your hypothesis of child abuse up in the air,unless you have absolute evidence, so do you?
can you prove in a court that he has does what he claims?
Don't go contradicting yourself now. Is haggers a liar or is he telling the truth?

Now for you to even bring my child into this shows you what a fuck head you are
are you insinuating I would abuse my own baby? You've arrived at this conclusion based on what evidence?
Because I posted on haggers site a couple of times to argue about ickes moderation team?
You are a sick, delusioned individual drake
get a fucking life.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 am

Dave Starbuck (well known in the conspiracy world) supplied the legal team for Handbags defence the second time he was up for it. Contact him, ive spoken to him and have no reason to suspect hes lying. So little miss its your hypothesis that's up in the air. Just because someone lies most of the time it doesn't mean they lie all the time.

If you get down with the dogs Lydia your going to get fleas. If you openly support a known child abuser then people are going to think you as he cant see anything wrong in what he does. Thats not them having a deranged mind its how it goes. You should drop the online phycoanalisis carp your obviously useless at it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 am

Droike wrote:Dave Starbuck (well known in the conspiracy world) supplied the legal team for Handbags defence the second time he was up for it. Contact him, ive spoken to him and have no reason to suspect hes lying. So little miss its your hypothesis that's up in the air. Just because someone lies most of the time it doesn't mean they lie all the time

Sure
Dave Starbuck from radio glastonbury,revelation tapes and the warwick interview fame'.

AAAA-HAAA!! Davestarbuck

Dave is a former professional comedy magician turned author, lecturer, investigative journalist and researcher. He is considered by many to be one of the world's top conspiracy theorists and investigators. To get an idea of what you are likely to be in for, visit RevelationAudioVisual.com

I'll let you know what he says when and if i hear back from him.

Droike wrote:If you get down with the dogs Lydia your going to get fleas

And you are infested.

Droike wrote:If you openly support a known child abuser then people are going to think you as he cant see anything wrong in what he does. Thats not them having a deranged mind its how it goes.

Well when you can organise your syntactic structure into some kind of coherent sentence then maybe I'll know what the fuck your talking about. But a wild guess here would be that you now assume "I support" an alledged child abuser because I posted on his HWANWO forum about a year ago to argue hagbards constant thread censoring on the Icke moderatation team. Since his responses were based on the same automated lameness as the Icke Mods ie, wouldn't discuss it, I have had no further interaction with him.

So I guess deductive logic really ain't your bag if this is your evidence.

Droike wrote:You should drop the online phycoanalisis carp your obviously useless at it.

You can't spell 'psychoanalysis' or 'crap' never mind define it properly.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:30 am

AAAA-HAAA!! GrammarNazi

Grammar and spelling police like you and Ferd used to be considered the lamest of the lame on forums, i take it its still the case.

Yes that's right Dave Starbuck helped sort out the legal team for Handbags second time up for child abuse. Hes the chap that thinks Ian Cuntley didnt murder those 2 girls and the Jews gassed themselves along with other piles of sick shit. Any right minded person will see that wanker for what he is just by looking at his site. Even Handbag has condemned Starbuck and his views despite the big favour he did him.

Fuck off with all this defending him because you posted on his forum shit. You have stuck up for Handbag many times its just lucky for you Ant flushed the shit house.

Have you never attended an Icke meet up and conversed with Handbag and posted about it later? LOL.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 am

Droike wrote:

Fuck off with all this defending him because you posted on his forum shit. You have stuck up for Handbag many times its just lucky for you Ant flushed the shit house.

Have you never attended an Icke meet up and conversed with Handbag and posted about it later? LOL.

Whose defending him? You're the one with a fixation on haggers. Go bitch slap your reflection like the obsessive whiney bitch you are.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 am

Lydia wrote:
Droike wrote:

Whose defending him? You're the one with a fixation on haggers. Go bitch slap your reflection like the obsessive whiney bitch you are.

You have defended him in the past on IL. I wouldnt be surprised if its his kid the way you were banging on about how nice he is. Either that or smelly Whites.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:45 am

lol, ok seriously your boring me now drake, hardly a muse are you.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:52 am

Lydia wrote:lol, ok seriously your boring me now drake, hardly a muse are you.

That drug taking really has fucked with your mind. You really cant remember what you have posted in the past can you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum