Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas

2 posters

Go down

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Empty India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:35 pm

What a shit-heap of a country.
Dead half burnt corpses floating down the Ganges,some supposed sacred fucking river,they dump the dead,dump their loads and dump anything toxious or noxious to health and comfort.

People divided not just by the English social caste system,but also a racial caste system based on hindu beliefs.People born into dilat castes spend their days chasing dilated bum-holes to catch the steamy filth exiting from within.

A sorcerer on every street corner willing to off your lights with curses for the littlest of transgressions.

Yep,what a fucking shite place to be,land of the enlightened,my arse.Spend a few quid on sewerage infrastructure and you might just lower the typhoid count,maybe even eliminate it and you don't need no Yogi to see that or into the future.

Dumb fuckers,but they are handy,if ever China wants to walk west,they got to get through that quagmire of a country,should chew up a few resources and men.

Stay dirty people,it has purpose after all. thumbs up cheers popcorn

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Empty Road Rage

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 am

Usually,a far western phenomenon,stemming from a spiritless,ego mania,materialistic culture,where the symptoms of this psychology is expressed by being "Cunts to one another".

But due to being cunts,far more preventive infrastructure is accosted governments of the Far Western World,to prevent murders,violent assaults and a new phenomenon,born out of the 90's lust for turboed Japanese cars,Road Rage.This infrastructure such as roundabouts,traffic lights,pedestrian crossings was emplaced to quell the furies that lay dormant in white barbarian blood.To prevent them from killing each other over minor annoyances and trivial traffic transgressions.

On this occasion,backward vagrants of the poverty worlds are blessed with ridiculous and archaic religeons such as Hinduism,with 50 Gods you have to give thanks too,some being animal and eaten as beef patties in the Western World.Without some etiquette carrying over into modern times from these historic spiritual platforms...India would be the MOST VIOLENT place on Earth.

Cause you'd want to smash nearly every fuckers nose in,especially daring to believe you can just go for a cruise down the street.

Freedom to look cool and have the arm out the window as you drive your gas guzzling V8 has it's considerations.After viewing this video,you may as I did,have violent outburst,you are warned. thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Empty Re: India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:01 am

You see,we need big open empty roads and still seem to go psycho on each others arses....This is what we've become because we eat Cow Deities and kick Cat Creator Gods. cthulhu

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas 5804187

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas He901ba17

a woman hogs the limelight in this video and intervenes,breaking the entertainment up that is a road rage fight,while a brave man,sits in the comfort of his air-conditioned car and films the events on his mobile phone and YouTube the results.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Empty Frank Black - The Cult Of Ray

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 am

Yes,the creator Cat Gods is my Egyptian Sun worship mumbo-jumbo.Not at all swayed by Vishnus heretics or Allahs boys,the child sacrifice is down to a minimum,one per spring season and peadophilia or covering up for those activities isn't the path to ascendance unlike that of the Catholic Arch Bishop,like our Mr George Pell of Australia.Little Jack Boot Johnny Howard would like to keep those days of glory holing the mens changerooms a secret,him and Alan Jones playing little league Rugby Union,the cock sucking waterboys that they were.

sunny king

I'm the Cat God the Aussie Yobbo kicks around...thinks I'm Allahs Boys,uneducated bogan fucktards never cease with that insult.We are but small occult covens now.Former pharoh in exile,lost in time and space materializing in a modern setting,love the tunes though.

off "The Cult Of Ray" (1996)

What is there to say?
Still I can't be silent
Hear the cult of Ray
And you'll be enlightened
People they're no fun
I saw Raymond speak one time, he said hello
And as he opened up my mind, so fried and battered
I heard his words so very fine so high above this constant dripping
Chatter
Young sharks feeding on the scrapple
And upstarts on your Adam's apple
And you can't hear yourself in all this babble
And are you feeling role strain
Melting rock into metal
Melting rock into metal
Melting rock into metal again?
In a dark place
In the deep sky
Is an old man
In a coffee can
And he's waiting
In the old rain
In the deep sky
And he's waiting
Hear the cult of Ray
Fear the boy as tyrant
People have a way
When their mood is violent
People they're no fun
I have a century in mind, wait, oh no
At least two centuries in mind, say, it doesn't matter
This rock is turning into sand while we are drowning here in our own
Shatter
You can't eat dirt cause it tastes so awful
Like no sugar in your Turkish coffee
And I can't smile cause I got me a mouthful
And I've been grinding this grain
Melting rock into metal
Melting rock into metal
Melting rock into metal again
In a dark place
In the deep water
Is an old man
In a coffee can
And he's waiting
In the old rain

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Empty Re: India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 am

And although its not widely known to the profane,it is India that supports the far right wing politics of this country,a political persuasion that would not tolerate the coloured curry man of the sub-continent.

The Indians do this for cheap deals on fine quality "Yellow-Cake" for their big fire-crackers for Vishnus boys way out West,the legendary Pakistani Cricket Team.

It seems Vishnus boys rather nuke it out,than match them on the green.

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas 14847182India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas AdolfhowardIndia..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Malcolmturnbullsalutes

Thought this T20 Match might've kicked things off there and then...Pakis better do the Hanse Cronje and throw the match this time around thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Now in the last three pages,how many "golden rules" were broken, not only in forum rules as opposed to David Icke Forums?.

But every consideration for racial prejudice,religeous tolerance,and anti-discrimination towards the handicapped were broken...

The admin was threatened and harassed with violent reprisals.

Criminal and acts of sexual deviance were celebrated.

And I got $50 on Allahs boys wiping the floor with Vishnus heretics...Indians are just smelly culpable taxi-drivers killing people on our roads,but Arabs have caused race riots here and made the inner west of Sydney downtown Beiruit,no fucker can use it day or night now!!!!...got my money on veteran experience than a pantheon of Cow Fuckers.Indians have three jobs they work and make a pittance,where the Arabs,within six months,wiped out the Polish selling heroin and took over and pushed the Vietnamese back to Fairfield in a land grab for gang territory and the right,to destroy many generations of youth with their very high grade drugs of an intravenous kind...now they're enterprising chaps matey,so don't underestimate them in a nuke-out.Adefik you goat herding bomb throwers.

Everybody insulted and infuriated?,good,now you know what it's like to have four luciferians hanging off your back for 13 fucking years.

And yes,I'm having a bad day.

thumbs down cthulhu

Indian Taxi Driver at 1:45 "Hey Father Christmas,You're a faggot,it's Christmas in your arsehole you poofter !" sissies catfight

thumbs up lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  novum Sat May 11, 2013 3:29 am

^ Fully sick. thumbs up

Here is Lynn and Evelyn Rothschild with the boss of wal-mart india.

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Rothschild_lynn_evelyn_sunil_bharti_mittal

From: http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/walmart-is-not-good-for-india-capt-ajit.html
novum
novum

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 12, 2013 10:31 am

novum wrote:^ Fully sick. thumbs up

Here is Lynn and Evelyn Rothschild with the boss of wal-mart india.

India..The land of death,dilats and dugpas Rothschild_lynn_evelyn_sunil_bharti_mittal

From: http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/walmart-is-not-good-for-india-capt-ajit.html

Why does India need a WalMart for?

They make the same cheap arsed shit for the same price,I'm sure Raj's On the Corner is quite competitive to be honest.Fuck,China's their neighbor,bit of online shopping and delivered in days,unless,you're on the run from the womb police,aye Tiswas.

Imagine the size of the fucking car-park...size of Manhattan Island...nah,won't work.It'll be bedlam just with Shopping Trolley Rage.

Indians don't have toilet paper do they ?...they just kind of shit in the river,be too expensive to re-route the Ganges for a public toilet system... rolling pin rolling pin

It'll be the last their eco-system could handle with dead bloated floating cows,raw sewerage,half barbequed corpses floating down their majestic sacred river...damns up with dumped shopping trolleys,builds up and burst...flooding the entire planet with ganges filth.

They'll be the death of us all if they adopt a Walmart.

Hope Allahs boys cleanse with nuclear fire and very soon.To save us all. cheers wacky

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down