Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpius Dragon took former Mexican Mayor

Go down

Scorpius Dragon took former Mexican Mayor Empty Scorpius Dragon took former Mexican Mayor

Post  drturi Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 pm

The Latest victim of the Scorpius Dragon

Third attempt kills former Mexican mayor - May God Bless Your Courageous Soul

Sad enough Maria Santos Gorrostieta was born in 1976 with a Sorpius/Taurus Dragon Axis. A mutual Dragon reception oftem marks the beguining or endiong of life. As soon as I have the DOB of those two latest Dragon victims I will elaborate for my VIP's. Don't you think its time to pay attention to Dr. Turi's predictions? Note if you undertsand Spanish ALL was predicted on a Latino Television Station with the BP oil distaster in the gulf of Mexico. I did Mention Mexico will never be the same and will be forced into a full retructure where America will be forced to intervene to save its own people and borders... Watch/listen to this show.

HOW MORE PRECISE CAN I BE?

Note Prediction page 1 - 4. A new internal secret financial police will “merge” internationally to better control its citizens business credit cards activities. Expect a full restructure of the police force and a serious increase in civil servant deaths or suicides. Secrets disturbing endeavors from the CIA and the FBI in Russia will come to the light.

Note Prediction page 1 - 17. The Dragon’s Head in Scorpio, (police/local governments), will force the police itself to realize its own limits of power as to avoid its own collapse. Serious internal/external police abuses / secrets will make the news and direct public challengeswill kill many police officers. Many police Chiefs /FBI/CIA executives will be entangled in a secret deal that will bring disgrace and a serious wake up call for all. 2012/2014 could become a death record for the police and many new public Leaders will take on the challenges to bring justice and protection to the people. Many will be found assassinated.

Third attempt kills former Mexican mayor - May God Bless Your Courageous Soul!

Top Lebanese intelligence official killed in Beirut bombing

FBI official killed in Beirut bombing - Predicted!

2 deputies shot in Alabama, 1 killed

Mexican beauty queen killed in shootout - May God Bless Your Soul

Flores Gamez is suspected of having ties to criminals, according to the state attorney general. There was no elaboration on that statement.

Kids 'silent victims' of prison

If you are a VIP stand by for more soon, I am still looking for her DOB I will explain it all once I do!

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MY READERS

On December 1st 2012 I will stop posting on all popular public websites including face book, Twitter and the Dragon Newsletter website. I don't have much to prove about my predictive gift anymore and I must concentrate on my VIP's while bringing those worth my wisdom to my existing highly spiritual cosmic coders family. By joining you can participate and communicate with thousands of people, my students or others VIP's or simply read and learn about life in general etc.

My webmasters are currently hard at work preparing the launch of my satellite radio show right from the Cosmic Code website where I will perform endless mini readings, do personal predictions, offer SOS window to the world, teach the Cosmic code secrets, do monthly forecast, transits and so much more. Its like being the "George Noory" of the metaphysical world because I am forced to do so due to the importance of my information and predictions for America. No more censoring if event promoters even Coast to Coast is afraid of me and the competition I represent. My posts are also banned from their website and dictate how insecure they became listening to the lies of Dr. Turi's Internet Enemies.

The current Scorpius dragon force me to act and become the voice of truth where censoring me and my wisdom is not an option anymore. Warning Scorpius Dragon Has Arrived! Think of your 2013 12 months cosmic code subscription as a donation to my mission and your participation for the truth and the same dedication I own working endlessly for the children of the future and their spiritual freedom. Its time for you to show the same drive for uncovering and sharing God's cosmic will and his divine celestial nature unfolding daily through the signs.

AS OF TODAY I AM OFFERING A FULL FREE ACCESS OF THE COSMIC CODE WEBSITE FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER FOR A TEST DRIVE OF MY WORK. JOIN RIGHT AWAY AND LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS KNOW BY OFFERING THEM THIS LINK. or http://www.cosmiccode.drturi.com/?xgi=1llJpevK20kDho IF YOU ARE READY PROCEED NOW BECAUSE AFTER 01/01/2013 THE PRICE WILL BE BACK FROM $50 TO $99.00 http://www.drturi.com/vip/

Thank you all

Dr. Turi

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down