Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Ventura you big greasy homosexual

Go down

Jesse Ventura you big greasy homosexual Empty Jesse Ventura you big greasy homosexual

Post  mervyn_perving Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 am

Jesse listen you fuckin sissy .Icke is right about Reptillians and child molesters like David cameron (killed ivan with a spanner).

I've said it before Jesse ,your a engineered gay and holywood had you on the floor in predator with your stomach missing after the medusa pussy face
hit ya with a heatseeker.Gutless twat ,all you muscled up boys got done by the D estroy-gen.

Test o stern one's .Im stern like optimus prime .Arnie your mate has heart attacks cos he cant cope with the test aromatizing to estrogen.

David Icke is a man with balls of steel ,he's single and lives in a flat like me jesse.David icke is the only researcher to say

"FEMALE RUNS THE PLANET BUT MEN CARRY OUT THE ATTROCITIES".

JESSE YOU GOT AIDS LAD.

AND THAT LUKE CUNT FROM WE ARE CHANGE ...lucis trust fund you and i want you a punch up ,you big nosed jew ,do u think im stupid like the rest of the pricks in this gay movement............

THIS IS A WARNING:- I AM GOING TO TAKE OUT A RESEARCHER WITH MY BAREHANDS AND THROTTLE THEM ...IM GOING OUT LIKE GAYFAWKES.

PENNY FOR A MERV WHEN THEY BURN MY EFFIGY.

FUKIN BRANDED BY THE BELLY BUTTON ,GUILTY ... we all are ,all off us so bloody grow up ........
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down