Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on.

4 posters

Go down

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Empty Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/my-lovely-pm-from-tis-t3359.html

Kia and Tiswas,WTF are you doing to each other ?

What the fuck is this Boomerang Billy ?
Who is Billy The Kiddy Botherer ?
Why would you say that if it was me you're referring too ?
The divorcee that I'm interested in lives around the corner,but she's into pug dogs....but we meet strangely every morning,even if I stagger my times.
If you guys are referring to me about magic that back-fires I have'nt been using it,I just let Sam destroy herself,I'm actually kind of working on a cop or two,for now.
Get your shit together girls....
Tiswas,if you did call me a kiddy botherer,you get one chance to explain yourself and apologise.
If this has nothing to do with me,then I apologise and continue destroying each other for Droikes entertainment...sad to see it to be honest.

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/my-lovely-pm-from-tis-t3359.html

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Wtftis1

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Wtftis2

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Empty Re: Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I'd talk with you guys at HPANWO,but some technical issues arose...not to worry though,that's what Sodlikes for,air your crazy grievances out.
Spose it serves a little purpose....Well,now it's public girls,it'll take a lot of humility and humblessness...and perhaps maybe act a little adult like,like our ages have come to be.
Christ,we are nearly all over 40 and we all still carry on like fuckin' kids.Grow the fuck up the lot of you....

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Hpanwobanned

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Empty The Stooges - Real Cool Time

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Kiarofl

Hahahahhahahahahaha....It's cool Kia,Boomerang...I knew you meant the fall-out from bad wizardry!.
I know you meant nothing to do with my "Jungle Bunny" lineage.Spear chuckers we were...but the Redcoats become bogans/Chavs.And slightly inbred.

How did I upset Tiz for her to say that.Tell you the truth,I'd be attracted to yourself,having black hair and all.You can carry me around the streets of Swansea after my second pint of warm beer if you like,take me home to meet the hubbie and we'll have a Real Cool Time,if you both like,see you soon sweetie,Love Billy.

It comes in spurts for some reason.

Lyrics:

Can I come over tonight?
Can I come over tonight?
What do you think I wanna do?
That's right
Can I come over tonight?
I say we will have a real cool time tonight
I said we will have a real cool time tonight
I said we will have a real cool time
We will have a real cool time
A real cool time tonight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Empty Re: Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on.

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:02 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I'd talk with you guys at HPANWO,but some technical issues arose...not to worry though,that's what Sodlikes for,air your crazy grievances out.
Spose it serves a little purpose....Well,now it's public girls,it'll take a lot of humility and humblessness...and perhaps maybe act a little adult like,like our ages have come to be.
Christ,we are nearly all over 40 and we all still carry on like fuckin' kids.Grow the fuck up the lot of you....

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Hpanwobanned

Nah...it's all good,fake email,new IP and alles gute....

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp1

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp2

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp3

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp4

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp5

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Thefatcontrollerp6

wacky wacky wacky wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 pm

You have a fucking nerve Billy! You have DESTROYED this forum and you have called me Evil and all that Bullshit. Prove it that I am Droike OK and oi leave my pal Damn'Sod! alone. He and I talk alot in FaceBook, and as for the allegations, why are you talking about your neice a lot. As for whateverhernameis, I can live with being flamed by her but You have no magick powers at all. You need style for it and hey, if you do not like Damn'Sod! why stay in his forum?
I will back stab you, LOL who do you think you are Julius Ceaser or something? You are disturbed by my presence cos I am the real mccoy and the REAL CELEBRITY of Sodlikes. cthulhu
I see you got banned from Hagglers, well so did I cos I attacked his mousy OAP darling in a pm LOL. As for Droike, well he is still not arriving in FAceBook cos he is scared of something but I am me and I do not care what you think OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:22 pm

I was talking to Droike and whateverhernameis sort of thought I was talking to her. Yeah I maybe a Black Bitch but at least I am not an mousy OAP who looks like a decrepit version of Little Mo OK. I talk now a lot to Lyd and she knows I am Tiswas, and listen here Bitch, she never resorts to cheap jibes like you have (oh so pathetic coming from a 60 yr old woman) and at least she looks good and takes care of her appearance like yours truly OK. Whateverhername NEVER used me at all no one can but the only poster I have a real rapport with is DAMN'SOD!. Me and him talk a lot on FaceBook and he is intelligent and a good man of the Occult. As for me, well I come here for MY OWN PERSONAL SAKE and as for Droike, well he is enjoying it but HE DANCES TO MY TUNE NOT THE OTHER WAY round. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You have a fucking nerve Billy! You have DESTROYED this forum and you have called me Evil and all that Bullshit. Prove it that I am Droike OK and oi leave my pal Damn'Sod! alone. He and I talk alot in FaceBook, and as for the allegations, why are you talking about your neice a lot. As for whateverhernameis, I can live with being flamed by her but You have no magick powers at all. You need style for it and hey, if you do not like Damn'Sod! why stay in his forum?
I will back stab you, LOL who do you think you are Julius Ceaser or something? You are disturbed by my presence cos I am the real mccoy and the REAL CELEBRITY of Sodlikes. cthulhu
I see you got banned from Hagglers, well so did I cos I attacked his mousy OAP darling in a pm LOL. As for Droike, well he is still not arriving in FAceBook cos he is scared of something but I am me and I do not care what you think OK.

rolf rolf rolf rolf Of course I destroyed Sodlikes....
Sod built it as a shrine to you.

I had left until this shit at HPANWO started up....My niece,hmmm,cause it's distasteful and you very well know there's no blood connection.

Sod's a big boy Sod,erm I meant Tiz....come one Sod,admit you're the engineer and promoter of very many notable internet personalities.

Yes we are both banned.Yes you are a screaming banshee.No,I wish no harm on anybody at the moment....maybe two cops.

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Davidshayler

Yes I'm hard up and on at the moment,lot's of flirting,but the last pick-up rang rolling around drunk at 3am....I aint sticking my tongue down a pre-vomited throat.So,yeah,,,,

wacky wacky wacky wacky

cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Empty The Modern Lovers - I'm Straight

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 pm

After I heard her nearly dry heave on the other end of the phone at 3am....I just put the phone back in place.

I called this number three times already today
But I, I got scared, I put
It back in place, I put my phone back in place.
I still don't know if I
should have called up.
Look, just tell me why don't ya if I'm out of place.
'Cause here's your chance to make me feel awkward
And wish that I had
never even called up this place.
I saw you though today walk by with hippie Johnny.
I had to call up and say how I want to take his place.
So this phone call today conerns hippie Johnny.
He's always stoned, he's never straight.
I saw you today, you know, walk by with hippie Johnny.
Look, I had to call up and say, I want to take his place.
See he's stoned, hippie Johnny.
Now get this, I'm straight and I want to take his place.
Now look, I like him too, I like hippie Johnny.
But I'm straight
and I want to take his place.
I said, I'm straight
I said, I'm straight
I'm proud to say
Well I'm straight and I want to take his place.

Now I've watched you walk around here.
I've watched you meet these
boyfriends, I know, and you tell me how they're deep.
Look but, if these guys, if they're really so great,
tell me, why can't they at least take this place
and take it straight? Why always stoned,
like hippie Johnny is?
I'm straight and I want to take his place.
Oh I'm certainly not stoned, like hippie Johnny is.
I'm straight and I want to take his place.
I said, I'm straight
I said, I'm straight
I'm
I'm straight and I want to take his place
All right you Modern Lovers what do you say?
(I'm straight!)
Tell the world now
(I'm straight!)
I said
(I'm straight!)
Yeah I'm straight and I want to take his place.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Oh Tiz...I mean Sod,I mean Tiz,you are an evil black bitch....or Sods transvestite alter ego.Either one,you can suck my dick....and I love you.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Oh Tiz...I mean Sod,I mean Tiz,you are an evil black bitch....or Sods transvestite alter ego.Either one,you can suck my dick....and I love you.

maybe sheez lookin' fer a meal....not a snack. boomerang billy............eh wot? thumbs up lmao

iz sod dr. turi? did yooz reed the e-mailz?.......... jawdrop

popcorn

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. 34163_o
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You have a fucking nerve Billy! You have DESTROYED this forum and you have called me Evil and all that Bullshit. Prove it that I am Droike OK and oi leave my pal Damn'Sod! alone. He and I talk alot in FaceBook, and as for the allegations, why are you talking about your neice a lot. As for whateverhernameis, I can live with being flamed by her but You have no magick powers at all. You need style for it and hey, if you do not like Damn'Sod! why stay in his forum?

rolf rolf rolf rolf Of course I destroyed Sodlikes....
Sod built it as a shrine to you.

I had left until this shit at HPANWO started up....My niece,hmmm,cause it's distasteful and you very well know there's no blood connection.

Sod's a big boy Sod,erm I meant Tiz....come one Sod,admit you're the engineer and promoter of very many notable internet personalities.

Yes we are both banned.Yes you are a screaming banshee.No,I wish no harm on anybody at the moment....maybe two cops.

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. Davidshayler

Yes I'm hard up and on at the moment,lot's of flirting,but the last pick-up rang rolling around drunk at 3am....I aint sticking my tongue down a pre-vomited throat.So,yeah,,,,

wacky wacky wacky wacky

cheers

Billy Ruben wrote:My niece,hmmm,cause it's distasteful and you very well know there's no blood connection.

...Because I love her....and I can't tell her that.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 am

yo!! boomerang, just wot iz the source of yer malfunction??

...........attention whore?

jealous??

cheeb waz kool.even if I didn't agree with him/her/it all the time, never understood why cheeb waz banned at DIFtardia....yooz stil at DIFtardia...........tizzy iz a indian gal from the isle of wight. ickeys neighbor.

Right now 2 katz and a shark rulez this forum............yooz needz to evolvez boomerang, pull yerself up by yer bra strapz and fly right........ya feelin' me?

thumbs up

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 am

mugglez wrote:yo!! boomerang, just wot iz the source of yer malfunction??

jealous??

cheeb waz kool.even if I didn't agree with him/her/it all the time, never understood why cheeb waz banned at DIFtardia....yooz stil at DIFtardia...........tizzy iz a indian gal from the isle of wight. ickeys neighbor.

Right now 2 katz and a shark rulez this forum............yooz needz to evolvez boomerang, pull yerself up by yer bra strapz and fly right........ya feelin' me?

thumbs up

Yawn....I asked Cheeb months ago to make me inactive.

Two cats and a shark rule the place...The schizoid aspects and sock-puppets of the same Zionist nutter.

Pul-ease...have the shithole.

You and Tiswas,asking me things about Sod,what,has'nt he got a tongue in his head? He's furthest from my mind or any consideration,look,really,have the place.

Boomerangs,hehehehehehehe,I always say it,but no-one listens,you do it to yourselves,I just see the patterns and pass it off as my own.

Have'nt you people noticed,the fight and fire,is gone.Apathy....and I don't care.

Nah,I'll fly right elsewhere...no,please,entertain yourselves.Whatever Sod is trying to manipulate,I'm really not interested.Lick bum-hole all you like,I got better things,really,I do... thumbs down rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 am

yo!!! goober......y doo yooz need cheeb to deactivate yooz? just stfu....itz that ez........ thumbs up

yooz never contributed anything worthwhile. just stream of degenerate consciousness...........bitchfrost burnt out or waz sectioned........yooz need to find sumthing pozitive and productive to do..........the abuse of drugz and people backfired on yooz.......yooz gitz yerself jammed up den you blubber like a little baby.................be nice....be productive..............
thumbs up

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
mugglez wrote:yo!! boomerang, just wot iz the source of yer malfunction??

jealous??

thumbs up

Yawn....I asked Cheeb months ago to make me inactive.

Two cats and a shark rule the place...The schizoid aspects and sock-puppets of the same Zionist nutter.

Pul-ease...have the shithole.

You and Tiswas,asking me things about Sod,what,has'nt he got a tongue in his head? He's furthest from my mind or any consideration,look,really,have the place.

Boomerangs,hehehehehehehe,I always say it,but no-one listens,you do it to yourselves,I just see the patterns and pass it off as my own.

Have'nt you people noticed,the fight and fire,is gone.Apathy....and I don't care.

Nah,I'll fly right elsewhere...no,please,entertain yourselves.Whatever Sod is trying to manipulate,I'm really not interested.Lick bum-hole all you like,I got better things,really,I do... thumbs down rolling pin

Tiswas and Kia...WTF is this and what's going on. 36fyrz
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 am

If it makes you happy billy Idiot then I am Sod! but didn't you OPENLY claim you touched the arse of a ten year old?? You cannot destroy a thing but I am watching you! Evil, thanks for the compliment. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:If it makes you happy billy Idiot then I am Sod! but didn't you OPENLY claim you touched the arse of a ten year old?? You cannot destroy a thing but I am watching you! Evil, thanks for the compliment. cthulhu

That's way to old,I like them five years and little boys,just ask the other schizoid personality of Sods,Dr Turi.Oh,I fondle cats balls too.

And,yes,you are Sod, Tis,same MO,take a story,bullshit an interpretation and sprout it out on the internet community,running around with "the poisonous people spreading rumours and lies and stories they made up".Oh,that in bold,if you're really a Bowie fan darling,you could pick the song.You suit it,Sod.That's what Sod does and JD too.So,am I wrong for theorising you three are the same person,of course not.

Now,please stop being pathetic,stop emailing me links,stop talking to me here on the forums.

I am no longer available as a patron of Sodlikes.

You people offer nothing but only take.So,go away.I don't want you or need you and you all should feel the same.

Now,I have much more important things to do,like get on TV,kill the Police and Samanthas hopes and get rich quick,selling her out,like she did me.I cried my last tears on Friday.

Do you know what they all seen in court Friday Tiswas?...a real life angel speaking through me.You could even see the wings out my back I glowed Gold,I took the oathe of God with real pride.

I'm going home soon...I won't be on this planet much longer,how I get out,will be the interesting part.Good-bye Tiswas/Sod...you never knew what you had,you just destroy out of jealousy.

Enjoy your spiritual emptiness of an existance.

Shame,one of you will have to add me to the 2012 Deathlist,if there's any evidence of a body.And if I'm out of the picture before January the 1st,2013,good-bye.

cpn wave thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm

STOP BEING SO MELODRAMATIC BILLY AND HEY DON'T BANG YOUR ARSE ON THE WAY OUT. PROVE IT WEIRDO THAT I AM DAMN'SOD OR DROIKE OR WHATEVER!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:STOP BEING SO MELODRAMATIC BILLY AND HEY DON'T BANG YOUR ARSE ON THE WAY OUT. PROVE IT WEIRDO THAT I AM DAMN'SOD OR DROIKE OR WHATEVER!

Schizophrenic,just like Sod admitted he is.
You say don't let the door hit you on the way out...then instigate a debate to who Sod is.
Look,please,just make me in-active or banned,please,I won't be on the net much longer.
I'm over fighting with brick-walls.
There's nothing to gain but lower myself to your level.
I had a wife that used to do the same...and she can lie and perjure with the Polices help,but I won,even though I lost the case.I proved they were lying and Magistrate McCorran ignored that,still let me walk free,but I have nothing left.I got my PC and clothes...nothing else.I'm finished...so can you please let the professionals finish the job....I just don't have it in me to care.At least my daughter did'nt buy it.
Sam was my worst enemy...she got me fucked by the Police twice and the Occults.She was the one who stirred up trouble for me with the locals...and she's the one having an affair,not me.
Hope you enjoyed watching my slow demise over the years and not one person cared or helped.
You're the most disgusting aspect of sentient life in the universe,besides your reptilian masters.Have fun,laughing at me,I feel nothing but suffering.I even have to get out of this house now.I got nowhere.Good-bye.
It's weird,but Icke knew Sam was the problem,I just stayed there to make sure the kids are OK...that they don't go down her path.Tchus...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm

hey bbboomeranngo! howz it hangin?

I really don't thik sodo is Dr. Turi, he has a business, selling star charts, lives in the western usa. haz a humvee and two rots or dobiez, can't remember.

http://www.drturi.com/

I don't think tizzy wizzzy is either,

who was king of the mountain? he had photoshopped a comic book with icke that waz shit fukn funny.... thumbs up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down