Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeus said along these lines

2 posters

Go down

Zeus said along these lines Empty Zeus said along these lines

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:16 am

Zeus said along these lines...

"Let's cleave man in two and he can spend the rest of his days,searching for his other half".....

You are multi-dimensional,you as a human being stretches and bridges three realities or dimensions.You are a time travelling quantum being,when you finally get this,you will be free.

What are the satanic covens and mystery schools and lodges doing,cohort with other realm entities to bring their reality,the lower fourth to the material plane,or third density reality.

The psychics are'nt psychics,but minds that can traverse these planes and see the truth behind the facade,when you die and recalibrate back to the spirit worlds,you return back to a telepathic enviornment,the way you really are,funny the animals never lost that but you did...Light being made corrupt and war-like,you're the only being in the universe that can take God on...and it's why some of you should remain trapped here,until you're responsible.Many of you became it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Zeus said along these lines Empty Re: Zeus said along these lines

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 am

wanted to continue with this thread,but just got bombarded with the awful smell of love making,or fucking from my satanist friends.The vagina is old and stale,the semen is laced with speed,
it has a terrible small and taste under that drug,and the burnt rubber smell of used condoms...well at least he practices safe sex with his sister...there's hope after all.

The hot water is all out,I want to shower,covered in this drizzley sweat that's coming on...I'm down for the count tonight.Well,at least until 2 am,when the off-peak water should be replenished...

Gonna vomit,see ya's....

wave aaargh

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Zeus said along these lines...

"Let's cleave man in two and he can spend the rest of his days,searching for his other half".....

This Is An Interesting Rewrite Of The Fall Of Man, From Earthly Powers By Anthony Burgess...

Zeus said along these lines Burgessearthlypowersthu

"In the beginning God created heaven and earth.
And the lights in the sky and the thundering sea and the beasts of earth and air and water.
And he created a man named Adam and set him in a fair garden and said to him: 'Adam, you are the crown of My creation. Your duty to Me is to be happy, but you must work for your happiness, discovering that it is in work that happiness lies.
Your work will be pleasant work, that of tending this garden wherein all manner of pleasant fruits and roots have been planted by My Divine Hand for your delectation and sustenance.
And you shall overlook the lives of the beasts, that none may prey wantonly on another.
And this must be so that death may not come to the garden, for it is a garden wherein immortality must flourish like the rose.'
And Adam said, 'I do not know these words, death and immortality.
What do they mean?'
And God replied, 'Immortality means that each day will be followed by another day and there will be no end to it.
But death means that you would not be able to say: This I will do tomorrow; for the existence of death means the doubting of the existence of tomorrow.
Do you understand?'
Adam in his innocence said that he did not understand, but God said it was no matter, the less he understood the better. 'There is,' God said, 'a tree that I have planted in the middle of the garden and this tree is called the Tree of Knowledge.
To eat of that tree is the surest way to understand death, for its fruit brings death.
Touch it not. You know that to touch it is forbidden, but the beasts do not and I may in no wise make them understand that to eat of its fallen fruit is to court death and the means of death.
But it shall be part of your work to keep the beasts away from the fruit of the tree, but therein you shall not wholly succeed, for there are beasts subtler than Adam, and the subtlest of these beasts is the crawling snake of the meadow.
No fence shall keep it from the tree or its fruit, but I, your God and Maker, abide by this, since it is I Myself that have implanted the subtlety in the brain of the serpent.
To work now, for the day is come, and you shall, when the dark descends, cease from your work and eat of the fruit unforbidden and drink of the water of the crystal stream that runs through the garden, and then you shall compose yourself to rest.'

"So Adam toiled and ate and drank and slept, and day followed night and night followed day and Adam was content but for one thing, and that was his loneliness.
For the Lord God had given him the blessed power of speech, but this gift he had not granted to the beasts.
Yet sometimes the serpent, that coiled in a kind of love about Adam's body, seemed to understand his words but could not himself reply to them.
One evening, when God was walking in the cool of the garden, Adam spoke boldly and said, 'Lord, I am lonely.'
The Lord exclaimed at that and said, 'Lonely? How can you be lonely that have My love, that were created to ease My own loneliness, for in you I see the lineaments of Myself and in your voice hear something of My own voice.'
But Adam said, 'Lord, I would that You created one like to myself, endowed like myself with speech, one that could tend the garden with me and, at day's end, eat and drink and rest in companionship, two of one kind, the one like to the other.'
And God said, 'It is right that I made you, Adam, for you conceive of things whereof I do not conceive, and in this are you become an arm of Myself, Who am Lord of all conception and creation.
It shall be as you ask. Eat, drink, retire to rest, and when you wake with the sun you shall find lying beside you one like to yourself who shall be as a companion to you, and his name shall be Yedid, whose meaning is friend.'

"And it was as God said.
For while Adam slept God took of the dust of the earth and breathed life into it, and when Adam awoke there lay by him one like unto himself, who spoke his speech and answered to the name Yedid.
And in joy Adam was impelled to grasp his companion in love and kiss him with the kiss of his mouth.
God saw this and wondered, for Adam had learned that fullness of heart for another that He, the Lord God, felt for Adam but which Adam, who sensed doubtless that his love for God must ever be the love of the created for the creator, could conceive in no fullness.
But, thought God, through love of Adam for Yedid and of Yedid for Adam both might be brought to a greater love for their maker.
So He was well content.
And He watched them entwined in love at day's end or the beginning of the morning and granted them all the joy he could in their embraces.
For out of the closeness of their locked lovingness sprang from the bodies of both a substance of joy, gushing like a fountain, of the colour of opals, and where it lay on the earth flowers sprung.
And all this the serpent too watched, and watched in envy, for he was alone and there was none other of his kind for converse or the joy of love.
Thus it was, out of this envy, that the serpent one morning, while Yedid lay still asleep but Adam newly awakened, used words for the first time.
And Adam heard the words in wonder.

"The words were these: 'You could in no wise keep me from the fruit of the forbidden tree, fallen or still on the branch, for I am subtle and slender and no way is barred to me.
So I have eaten of the fruit and delicious was the taste, yet more delicious was the fruit of the fruit, for this was the fruit of knowledge.
Lo, I speak as you speak, and this gift came from the first bite of the fruit, and of the last bite came a most bitter taste and yet delicious, for I saw that in another mouth the taste would be ecstatic and I rejoiced through my imagination in that ecstasy.
But the bitterness was the taste of myself, who may see but not act, who may conceive but not create, who may dream of power but not encompass it.
The power is for you and for your companion Yedid.
Why should you be set in this garden as a mere day labourer, forced to the contentment of food and sleep and the embraces of love, when God who made you rejoices in the abundance of power and knowledge?
Knowledge is there for you to taste, and with that knowledge power, and what is God's love that it should deny you a fruit which lies to your hand or dangles in temptation level with your lips?
You see a thing, and yet that thing is denied you.
What manner of love is this?
I have eaten of the fruit and I am transformed and, subtle as I was, am rendered yet more subtle.
Eat now, make your breakfast of the fruit, and bid Yedid do likewise.'
Then the serpent glided away and left Adam to his thoughts which, when Yedid awoke, he was quick to share with him.

"So it came to pass that both plucked the fruit of the tree and ate, and at once they were furnished with thoughts, and with the means of expressing them, that were able to see God as a thought and, in consequence, see as a thought that which was not God, namely His negation or enemy.
This in their eyes diminished their Lord and Creator and they doubted of His power.
But this power struck at them.
God, Who knew all, knew of their disobedience and was angry, and the expression of His anger was terrible to behold and feel and hear.
For the earth shook, so that the beasts ran around with growls and shrieks of fear, and the sky erupted in lightnings and thunders and torrents of seething rain, so that Adam and Yedid prostrated themselves in their terror, but Yedid spoke loud, for the thunder and tremors were deafening, into Adam's ear, crying:
'Is He become the other one?
Is He become the one that is His opposite?
Is He transformed into the enemy?'

"But then the terror of earth and sky subsided, and God appeared in wan sunlight to Adam and his friend, in the guise of an old man, and He spoke, though in the wavering tones of an ancient, most terrible words.
'Cursed,' he said, 'both of ye, and I repent Me that I made man.'
But Adam, with the boldness imparted by the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, replied, 'The creator may not repent of his creation.
The creator may not wish to be a destroyer.'
And God said, 'True, but I may destroy at the same time as I sustain My creation, but in a manner that no eating of the fruit of the tree may reveal to you, for you are still man and hence less than God.
From Adam and from Yedid I take the gift of immortality, for both shall die when you are become like to this guise under which I appear to you.
You shall grow old and you shall lie at length without life, prey to the sharp-toothed beasts and the birds of the air that will learn to feed on carrion.
But though Adam and Yedid may die, the race of man shall continue, and it will be through the coupling of Adam and Yedid.' And Yedid, in his curiosity, asked, 'How shall this thing be, Lord?'

"The Lord replied not in words but in the action of His hand, for He touched Yedid, and Yedid changed.
He ceased to be like unto his companion Adam, for his breasts swelled and his belly and hips grew gross, and his sceptered pride was shrunken to nothing as likewise were the twin orbs of his manhood, and he shrieked aloud and covered his loins and cried, 'I am smitten, I am split asunder,' and Adam heard his voice in fear, for it was not the voice he knew, it was a higher voice, closer to the trilling of the birds of the air than to the growl of the beasts of the wood.
And the Lord God said, 'Henceforth you are not man but woman, and your name shall no longer be Yedid but Hawwah, which means life, for from your loins life will come and the breed of man shall be sustained.
For into where My hand has smitten you the milk of passion shall flow, and from out of where My hand has cleft you the new life shall emerge, for the milk of your embraces shall hold the seed of generation, and from your breasts shall pour the waters of sustention, yet account this transformation no miracle but a curse.
For your love shall be a curse, and your bringing forth shall be accomplished in pain.
Now get ye hence, both, and take on the burden of life that becomes death and quit the garden of immortality.
And the beasts of earth and the birds of the sky and the fishes of the deep shall be tainted with your curse, for immortality shall henceforth be an attribute of the heaven of the spirit and the body shall decay and return to the dust whereof it was fashioned.'

"So Adam and Hawwah went forth in sorrow, and the curse yet holds on the generations of man, save for the blessed.
For the blessed remake in their lives the innocence of Adam and Yedid, and their embraces call back the joys of Eden."

http://mural.uv.es/aquingar/e-text010.htm

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:50 am

Thankyou for that...I'll check it out,if I can find an e-book version,oh,that link,silly me,bit slow at the moment...

thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 am

I think Plato pre-dates Anthony Burgess there Sod old chap.

Sod wrote:This Is An Interesting Rewrite Of The Fall Of Man, From Earthly Powers By Anthony Burgess...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum