Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings?

4 posters

Go down

Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings? Empty Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings?

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:The last month or so untold people have been banned or gone inactive on the DI site. The mods have been clamping down and banning people who have gone to this forum

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/index.php

Sean even visited with ex sheep and weeman the chat room they have, but cant be fucked to fix his own. The main event was him talking about curry rolf WTF lol!

Now most of the posters on the sanctum aint bad and most have come with the user name from Ickes forum.

Bit fluffy over there tho, and as the forum grows I'm sure there is going to be some foff roulette

Sean it seems is a bit worried as they are having daily defections to this forum Shocked

TBH who fucking cares guillotine

So what is going on over there at DIF.Have'nt followed the issues for a couple of years now.JUst curious to see what happened,a balanced point of view would be appreciated,not just mod nazi cunts...but the intracacies and complicated lines of alliance and the choosing of friendships over a product placement...which DIF really is now,a shallow shell of itself.

Remember,it's the posters that make DIF what it is.Not management,not even Icke,who never writes or contributes to his own forum.Santum has accomplished more than what all the other fringe forums attempted,actually took a larhe number of posters.

But Sanctum better watch themselves,that they don't fall into the same trap as DIF...and that is power.Then the same result it will be over time.Balancing that,is the hardest to acheive.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings? Empty Re: Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

They Banned Me From The Sanctum Zone...

Can You Imagine That...

Someone That Reaches Out For Love And Acceptance...Like Bonny Langford On Steroids...

And They Ban Little Ole Me....!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings? Empty Re: Is there another DIF scandal?...why the bannings?

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:They Banned Me From The Sanctum Zone...

Can You Imagine That...

Someone That Reaches Out For Love And Acceptance...Like Bonny Langford On Steroids...

And They Ban Little Ole Me....!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

LULZ...you did on purpose.

You wanted to paint them as exclusive and tyrannical as Dif's management.You wanted to prove it was a failed venture,by the very formation of the forum and the reasons why.

As long as they don't go power hungry or monotonous like Infinite Love and their Icke fixation.I used to read the place mainly back in 2009.It was interesting then.Chandrakavi always had my interest.

He's been where I've been.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:37 am

Dont worry, Daisy and the rest of the dicks will be doing everything they can to stop people going there, using it and keeping their eyes open for any way to get it shut down.

For a long time Icke told Daisy no forum but there was an Icke forum. As soon as Icke agreed to have a forum the bastards got the other one closed by complaining the had a photograph of Icke that they were using without permission. Never a mention of the photograph untill they had a forum.

The bastards did the same sort of thing to me over chat rooms. It was mentioned on the forum that chat rooms would be a good idea, so that day i made them. As soon as that some mod twat found out a sticky posts was made claiming im an icke stalker who follows him round, phones and hangs about out side his house. They were all told that if it was known anyone from DIF was there they would be banned. A couple of weeks later the icke chat room apeared.

They also tried to get Illusions and GLP shut down. If they cant control whats being said they dont like it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 am

John Drake wrote:Dont worry, Daisy and the rest of the dicks will be doing everything they can to stop people going there, using it and keeping their eyes open for any way to get it shut down.

For a long time Icke told Daisy no forum but there was an Icke forum. As soon as Icke agreed to have a forum the bastards got the other one closed by complaining the had a photograph of Icke that they were using without permission. Never a mention of the photograph untill they had a forum.

The bastards did the same sort of thing to me over chat rooms. It was mentioned on the forum that chat rooms would be a good idea, so that day i made them. As soon as that some mod twat found out a sticky posts was made claiming im an icke stalker who follows him round, phones and hangs about out side his house. They were all told that if it was known anyone from DIF was there they would be banned. A couple of weeks later the icke chat room apeared.

They also tried to get Illusions and GLP shut down. If they cant control whats being said they dont like it.

It's been bleeding a slow death for years.The control freak nature of it's administration is what brought this on,that's obvious.But you got one guy,who runs the place going against the protocols
of Icke speeches,the uproar about PM reading,I said it two years ago,it's not Ickes enemies that will bring him to his knees,but his friends.Fuck I'd hate to be married to Sean,Icke or any of them.Two way steets,you know.Sean relied on Ickes name for years,I said only last week,it's the members that make the place,not Sean or even Icke,who is as it's said,does not contribute.He'll have a sock-puppet somewhere,who? who knows...I believe it will probably be taken down sooner than later,Illusions will gets it's kharmic return,but I doubt it will ever go back to it (illusions former glory that is).People have moved on,grow up,grow old,have families,get sick of the doom and gloom paranoia.Yeah,it's the devils playground,this reality,but everyone has free will to be good,evil or neutral.You don't have to pay someone or idolize them to realise it.Just people are too lazy or busy,caught between work and high interest loans,slavery.Rely to much on the mainsteam outlets for relaxing or educating,like pub and drinking life,television,instead of trying something different like Eastern Philosophy or getting involved in volunteer community programmes.Icke serves a purpose as a writer,whether it's true or just entertainment,but running a forum,like Icke never wanted too,should've followed his heart and never started one,
now it's going to cost him more than he ever made,not just in money,but the peoples adoration and respect,Sean and Limelady have a lot to answer for.

Dog fucked the pope...no fault of mine.

dif butt whoops

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:54 pm

sissies damn rolling pin wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down