Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! I watched the human centipede II the other day....

3 posters

Go down

OMG!  I watched the human centipede II the other day.... Empty OMG! I watched the human centipede II the other day....

Post  Cigar Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) uncut version...

Fucking sick man! lmao Talk about some kind of fucked up film.

You can't buy it over here so I thought bollocks and I just downloaded a pirate version I saw which was the uncut version, it was gross man lol

This guy who's all fucked up and he wants to do what they did in the first film.

I've seen quite a few films before that were sick, those Hostel films are quite sick I've seen all those. This human centipede one was nasty, it's supposed to be like a load of people all connected together from mouth to anus etc.. so they're like a centipede and then the whole connection is like one giant digestive system so when one shits the next one has to eat it and so on lol!

There might be some films that are worse, I don't know, no wonder it was banned in the UK.

Anybody else here seen that?
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

OMG!  I watched the human centipede II the other day.... Empty Re: OMG! I watched the human centipede II the other day....

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Cigar wrote:The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) uncut version...

Fucking sick man! lmao Talk about some kind of fucked up film.

You can't buy it over here so I thought bollocks and I just downloaded a pirate version I saw which was the uncut version, it was gross man lol

This guy who's all fucked up and he wants to do what they did in the first film.

I've seen quite a few films before that were sick, those Hostel films are quite sick I've seen all those. This human centipede one was nasty, it's supposed to be like a load of people all connected together from mouth to anus etc.. so they're like a centipede and then the whole connection is like one giant digestive system so when one shits the next one has to eat it and so on lol!

There might be some films that are worse, I don't know, no wonder it was banned in the UK.

Anybody else here seen that?

It was Tiswas that put me onto Human Centipede and a Serbian Film.

The horrors and nightmares in that girls head.

An occultist of the left hand path is the only place for that banshee...

I only watched 5 minutes of each,quickly switching it off and watching re-runs of Dr Who....People who make shit films like that...just shoot the fuckers,there's enough horror in the world without being super sick.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

OMG!  I watched the human centipede II the other day.... Empty Re: OMG! I watched the human centipede II the other day....

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:just shoot the fuckers,there's enough horror in the world without being super sick

I offer no solutions...I'm copping out on narcotic bliss at the moment,just as cowardly as everyone else....nice overcast rainy day....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Well I Don't Know The Film...

But The Human Centipede Is A Sexual Position That Has Very Little Complaints With Consenting Adults...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Well I Don't Know The Film...

But The Human Centipede Is A Sexual Position That Has Very Little Complaints With Consenting Adults...!!!

cunt....Wish I had something a little experimental....but not that far.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

From What I Know Of It ...It's Like Whhoops Upside Your Head Naked...

Or Penetrative Leapfrog...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:From What I Know Of It ...It's Like Whhoops Upside Your Head Naked...

Or Penetrative Leapfrog...!!!

Is it hard-core like Gaggers and Gapers,truely disturbing some of those Russian girls.I'm good for Bukkake,having quite a big excited load,often.It's how I lose weight and stay trim.Which I am at the moment,unless the cancer came back,with it's very effective weight loss programme that comes with it...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down