Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos

2 posters

Go down

I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos Empty I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos

Post  daddlepoms Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm

from now till kingdom come there will be forced sodomy enacted upon those who sleep, they will be pounded till they are at a level 1 for screaming

this will coincide with high suicide rates & abortions, as well as women eating their children & men killing their sons

people will be throwing gold out in the street like a two bit hooker with aids

the severity of the syzmyc ramming will have the towers topped with people jumping to their deaths & the women will turn to lesbos & the men will be longing for a bj but will have had their hamock sliced off by too much of the days of them entering another man's anal

the rimfire acrion will leave 2/3 of the people dead & the fags from the west will be killed by asians as the teeth of the asians will skin the rectums to the bone that was shovedup ther fltulent centeral

the blood will flow as the seamen charge for to the destruction of that ass & give it a ten 4 big buddy

over in & out
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos Empty Re: I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:59 pm

K-Federino wrote:from now till kingdom come there will be forced sodomy enacted upon those who sleep, they will be pounded till they are at a level 1 for screaming

this will coincide with high suicide rates & abortions, as well as women eating their children & men killing their sons

the severity of the syzmyc ramming will have the towers topped with people jumping to their deaths & the women will turn to lesbos & the men will be longing for a bj but will have had their hamock sliced off by too much of the days of them entering another man's anal

the rimfire acrion will leave 2/3 of the people dead & the fags from the west will be killed by asians as the teeth of the asians will skin the rectums to the bone that was shovedup ther fltulent centeral

the blood will flow as the seamen charge for to the destruction of that ass & give it a ten 4 big buddy

over in & out

fuck me dead....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos Empty Re: I have now instituted a new rule for the cosmos

Post  daddlepoms Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:from now till kingdom come there will be forced sodomy enacted upon those who sleep, they will be pounded till they are at a level 1 for screaming

over in & out

fuck me dead....

you already know where to find me
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down