Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there a need for such grovelling?

4 posters

Go down

Why is there a need for such grovelling? Empty Why is there a need for such grovelling?

Post  Sothis Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 am

I was wondering why you always need to talk about David Ickes looks, even so far as to saying he has a nice bum?

While most of his admirers are happy content to enjoy his work I have never seen any of them make grovelling aproaches through appeals to his vanity, especially in his own forum.

So just why do you need to do this? to most people it suggests that you are in love with the man rather than actually agreeing with what he says because you think the same.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Why is there a need for such grovelling? Empty Re: Why is there a need for such grovelling?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 am

You know something Mapat, OH I HATE THAT AVATAR OF YOURS, is that I mention David Icke in these glowing terms because I am a woman and I find this man good to look at. Yeah I know you have boasted in Icke's forum that you look like Sly Stallone but in the astral anyone can be anyone!
Anywasy the reason why I said that Icke had a nice bum with a nice front bit was because I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH and anyway, he is all for tasteful nudity and is proud of showing himself in a natural way! cthulhu What I love about Icke is those wonderous blue eyes which look as if he is seeing spirit guides, the truth about people and honesty itself. That nickname I used to give Icke, Buddha Icke, is not a insult but a compliment because in Sanskrit that means learned man!
Oh and as for his books they are best sellers, just stop mythering Marpat! cthulhu I LOV E, ADMIRE, FOLLOW AND RESPECT DAVID ICKE AND ANYWAY you make it sound as if it is the crime of the century! Oi Marpat, didn't Aliestar Crowley be a bit of a fraud and anywqay he got women to sleep with him cos he claimed to do magick against them if they did not do it with them! That belongs to a different thread. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Why is there a need for such grovelling? Empty Re: Why is there a need for such grovelling?

Post  Sothis Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:You know something Mapat, OH I HATE THAT AVATAR OF YOURS, is that I mention David Icke in these glowing terms because I am a woman and I find this man good to look at. Yeah I know you have boasted in Icke's forum that you look like Sly Stallone but in the astral anyone can be anyone!
Anywasy the reason why I said that Icke had a nice bum with a nice front bit was because I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH and anyway, he is all for tasteful nudity and is proud of showing himself in a natural way! cthulhu What I love about Icke is those wonderous blue eyes which look as if he is seeing spirit guides, the truth about people and honesty itself. That nickname I used to give Icke, Buddha Icke, is not a insult but a compliment because in Sanskrit that means learned man!
Oh and as for his books they are best sellers, just stop mythering Marpat! cthulhu I LOV E, ADMIRE, FOLLOW AND RESPECT DAVID ICKE AND ANYWAY you make it sound as if it is the crime of the century! Oi Marpat, didn't Aliestar Crowley be a bit of a fraud and anywqay he got women to sleep with him cos he claimed to do magick against them if they did not do it with them! That belongs to a different thread. cthulhu

Pretty sickly stuff really. Not criminal, just not good, lol. Its quite sad how you romanticise his eyes. I bet they shine more when he sees some tinnies.

Fucking hell, seeing him naked is not going to be tasteful in any way. Maybe you are into GILF's though!!

I dont know if Crowley made such threats but I cant see why he would. It seemed like a few dollars would do the trick generall without the need for threats.

Although a number of people say I have an Italian or Meditteranian look about me I dont think I look as rough around the edges as Stallone.

Last edited by Coph Nia on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

Coph Nia wrote:
MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:You know something Mapat, OH I HATE THAT AVATAR OF YOURS, is that I mention David Icke in these glowing terms because I am a woman and I find this man good to look at. Yeah I know you have boasted in Icke's forum that you look like Sly Stallone but in the astral anyone can be anyone!

Pretty sickly stuff really. Not criminal, just not good, lol

Fucking hell, seeing him naked is not going to be tasteful in any way. Maybe you are into GILF's though!!

I dont know if Crowley made such threats but I cant see why he would. It seemed like a few dollars would do the trick generall without the need for threats.

GILF???
Marpat,she's much more extreme than that,try Max Hardcore and the slutty school girls.I did and was disgusted and slightly aroused,until the puke and the piss shots.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:53 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:You know something Mapat, OH I HATE THAT AVATAR OF YOURS, is that I mention David Icke in these glowing terms because I am a woman and I find this man good to look at. ...................................

May I suggest you get your glasses repaired....all the beautiful wimen I know think he looks like a fat slob retard..............

here's me....prepare yerself to be wet.......... thumbs up wave

Why is there a need for such grovelling? 3784426853_b7cab71728
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum