Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog shit and me!

+2
Ciggy
beetzart77
6 posters

Go down

Dog shit and me! Empty Dog shit and me!

Post  beetzart77 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 am

I work as a grasscutter for my local council and encounter rather a large amount of dogshit on housing estates. When I happen to strim this vile stuff into my face I shout, and don't care who hears, 'Cunt, fucking dirty fucking wankers'. For this reason I hate dogs, well mainly their lazy owners who can't be asked to buy poop bags, which are about 17p for 100 at Morrisons, and bend down and pick up their ugly mutt's excreta. If I had my way I would bring back the dog license and anyone caught letting their dog foul in a public area to be fined and eventually banned form owning pets (dogs).

Plus why do dog owners seem to think that everyone should love their nasty pets as much as them?

I dedicate this post to my good friend Geebo.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Dog shit and me! Empty Re: Dog shit and me!

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 am

Concur 100%, on the subject of curs.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 pm

beetzart77 wrote:I work as a grasscutter for my local council and encounter rather a large amount of dogshit on housing estates. When I happen to strim this vile stuff into my face I shout, and don't care who hears, 'Cunt, fucking dirty fucking wankers'. For this reason I hate dogs, well mainly their lazy owners who can't be asked to buy poop bags, which are about 17p for 100 at Morrisons, and bend down and pick up their ugly mutt's excreta. If I had my way I would bring back the dog license and anyone caught letting their dog foul in a public area to be fined and eventually banned form owning pets (dogs).

Plus why do dog owners seem to think that everyone should love their nasty pets as much as them?

For once we agree old chap.
In one of my letters to the government I raised the issue for serious penalties if a dog,hurts,injures or kills,with similar sentences that human on human incurs,for the owners of dogs.Some breeds should be wiped out,like the Pitbull.This town is full of them,moronic,like their owners.

You're no bum though,like you said at HPANWO,you work for the council,blokes here would kill for a job on the council.

Getting shit on your lip,man,glad you're on the meds,you'd gone over the edge by now,stark raving looney.When the voices come into your head...remember this,burn them,kill them all...the voice will appear as a little green leprachaun on your left shoulder.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:12 pm

beetzart77 wrote:I work as a grasscutter for my local council and encounter rather a large amount of dogshit on housing estates. When I happen to strim this vile stuff into my face I shout, and don't care who hears, 'Cunt, fucking dirty fucking wankers'. For this reason I hate dogs, well mainly their lazy owners who can't be asked to buy poop bags, which are about 17p for 100 at Morrisons, and bend down and pick up their ugly mutt's excreta. If I had my way I would bring back the dog license and anyone caught letting their dog foul in a public area to be fined and eventually banned form owning pets (dogs).

Beetzart Could Hardly Contain His Exitment When He Discovered A New Swearword...

'Cunt, fucking dirty fucking wankers'.

Thank Christ/Jehovah They Found This Tourettes Sufferers Something Useful To Do...!!!

Dogshit Supervisor...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Let A Monkey Rip Your Face Off...

Good Fun For Trailer Trash...

Woo Hoo...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Fuck James Vance...

Dog shit and me! Jamesvance

He Should Have Listened To Cliff Richard Backwards Instead Of Judas Preist...!!
!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote: James Vance...

Dog shit and me! Jamesvance

He Tried To Blow His Brains Out And Missed...

This Is The Judas Preist Song The Prat Listened To Backwards...

"Beyond the Realms of Death"

He had enough
He couldn't take anymore
He'd found a place
In his mind and slammed the door
No matter how they tried
They couldn't understand
They washed and dressed him
Fed him by hand

Yeah! I've left the world behind
I'm safe here in my mind
Free to speak with my own kind
This is my life, this is my life
I'll decide not you

Withdrawn he'd sit there
Stare blank into space
No sign of life
Would flicker on his face
Until one day he smiled
It seemed as though with pride
The wind kissed him
Goodbye - and then he died

I'm safe here in my mind
I'll decide not you

Keep the world with all its sin
It's not fit for livin' in
Yeah! I will start again
It can take forever, and ever, and ever
And ever, but I'll still win.

[SOLO (Glenn)]

How many like him,
Are there still
But to us, all
Seem to have lost the will
They lie in thousands
Plagued and lost
Is nothing worth this bitter cost

I'm safe here in my mind
I'll decide not you

Keep the world with all its sin
It's not fit for livin' in

This Is What He Got Listening To It Backwards...

God is evil.
/ An innocent man help us.
Get out of it, get out of it.
/ Say, am I sexy.
Give us the truth.
/ You silly fuck. I took my life.

Take me out.
/ We died for glory.
/ We died sad.

I Mean If You Play That Dross Foreward It's A Good Instruction For Self Immoliation...!!!

I Wonder If He Had Posters Of Rob Halford On His Bedroom Wall...???

Dog shit and me! Robhalford

That Could Really Confuse A Sexually Frustrated Teenager...

The Bloke Is Gayer Than Simon Cowells Jacuzzi, With John Barrymore, Tom "Cruise" And Elton John In It...!!!

Interesting Analysis Of The Judas Preist Backmasking Case...

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/scientific_consensus_and_expert_testimony

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:31 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

Beetzart Could Hardly Contain His Exitment When He Discovered A New Swearword...

'Cunt, fucking dirty fucking wankers'.

Thank Christ/Jehovah They Found This Tourettes Sufferer Something Useful To Do...!!!

Man That Tourettes Stuff Is Hilarious...

It Seems To Be Contagoeus Rather Than Psychological...

I Think I Suffer From A Mild Form Of It...

I Take The Piss Out Of Fat Birds And Gays...!!!

Got Me In Trouble Loads Of Times...

I Got Beat Up At The Pub Once For Saying To This Girl...

"You Smell Nice... Have You Been Jogging...???"

But The Thing Is I Didn't Intend It As An Insult,

Just An Icebreaker....

Her Boyfreind Didn't See It That Way Though...

Thank Crikey I Have Got Some Girlfreinds Now Who Are As Adept At Taking The Piss...

It's Shocking, But Liberating In A Way To Suffer From Such A Superiority Complex...

That If We Had Therapy In This Country, It Would Be Seen As A Manifestation Of A Debilitating Inferiority Complex...

Where Are They Now Though...???

I Suspect They Are On There Settees With There Third Box Of Chocolates Anticpating The X-Factor Results...

Where'as I Am On My Third Can Of Cider Awaiting My Moment Of Displaced Glory...

Match Of The Day...

Man City v's Man Utd...

6-1,

Could Life Get Any Better...???

lmao rolf lmao

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

In one of my letters to the government I raised the issue for serious penalties if a dog,hurts,injures or kills,with similar sentences that human on human incurs,for the owners of dogs.Some breeds should be wiped out,like the Pitbull.This town is full of them,moronic,like their owners.

You're no bum though,like you said at HPANWO,you work for the council,blokes here would kill for a job on the council.

Getting shit on your lip,man,glad you're on the meds,you'd gone over the edge by now,stark raving looney.When the voices come into your head...remember this,burn them,kill them all...the voice will appear as a little green leprachaun on your left shoulder.

Cheers! I'm glad we can finally concur on something.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Dog shit and me! 252310 S & S C-C... P (n) B... et-bloody-jealous-cetera...Dog shit and me! 34861
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 pm

beetzart77 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Cheers! I'm glad we can finally concur on something.

You got a council job,I'd do what you do,tomorrow....are you on contract or fulltime employed,if the latter,you're having very long smokos in the back of the van,money for nothing,like my railway days...unlike construction workers,you lose money.

long smokos on rainy days I mean.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

true lilly wrote:Dog shit and me! 252310 S & S C-C... P (n) B... et-bloody-jealous-cetera...Dog shit and me! 34861

What has this got to do with dogshit?

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 pm

BR I am on a fulltime contract which is permanent, so I have security. I have not to date lost a penny through inclement weather. Sometimes we get sent home early on full pay if it is pissing it down.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 pm

beetzart77 wrote:BR I am on a fulltime contract which is permanent, so I have security. I have not to date lost a penny through inclement weather. Sometimes we get sent home early on full pay if it is pissing it down.

thumbs up thumbs up

Told ya,the best job out,good on you.Don't knock it,just do it in hockey mask and balaclava,with your whipper snipper/lawn trimmer,protects you from flying shit and scare the fuck out of dogs and their owners...

Dog shit and me! Jasonvorheesfridaythe13
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:42 pm

beetzart77 wrote:BR I am on a fulltime contract which is permanent, so I have security. I have not to date lost a penny through inclement weather. Sometimes we get sent home early on full pay if it is pissing it down.

That Is A Good Job...

I Gave Up A Career In Radiography Because When You Fuck Up- People Die...

Of Course In Diagnostics You Save More Than You Miss The Shadows/Cancers/Tumours Benign Or Malignant etc...

I Think If I Went Back Into It Now I Wouldn't Be So Affected By What Is Basically Meatsacks...

But At The Time I Was Too Affected By Basically A Chemicle Reaction In A Membrane, That Resembled Empathy...

ie I Saw People Die, That Didn't Want Too...

No One Dies Mowing Grass, Unless You're Doing It Wrong...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down