Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabbalah/Sod

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kabbalah/Sod - Page 2 Empty Re: Kabbalah/Sod

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

true lilly wrote:Kabbalah/Sod - Page 2 Pontypoolposter
Grant Mazzy:
Mrs. French's cat is missing.
The signs are posted all over town.
"Have you seen Honey?"
We've all seen the posters, but nobody has seen Honey the cat.
Nobody.
Until last Thursday morning, when Miss Colette Piscine swerved her car to miss Honey the cat as she drove across a bridge.
Well this bridge, now slightly damaged, is a bit of a local treasure and even has its own
fancy name; Pont de Flaque.
Now Collette, that sounds like Culotte.
That's Panty in French.
And Piscine means Pool.
Panty pool.
Flaque also means pool in French, so Colete Piscine, in French Panty Pool, drives over the Pont de Flaque, the Pont de Pool if you will, to avoid hitting Mrs. French's cat that has been missing in Pontypool.
Pontypool.
Pontypool.
Panty pool.
Pont de Flaque.
What does it mean?
Well, Norman Mailer, he had an interesting theory that he used to explain the strange coincidences in the aftermath of the JFK assasination.
In the wake of huge events, after them and before them, physical details they spasm for
a moment; they sort of unlock and when they come back into focus they suddenly coincide
in a weird way.
Street names and birthdates and middle names, all kind of superfluous things appear related to eachother.
It's a ripple effect.
So, what does it mean?
Well... it means something's going to happen.
Something big.
But then, something's always about to happen.

Grant Mazzy:
[On Air] Now, in our top story of today, a big, cold, dull, dark, white, empty, never-ending blow my brains out, seasonal affective disorder freaking kill me now weather-front, that'll
last all day - or maybe - when the wind shifts later on, we'll get a little greenhouse
gas relief from the industrial south. HAIL MARY, yea though I walk - we go to Ken Loney - in the Sunshine chopper.
Ken Loney:
[Over Speaker] It's always brighter above the clouds Grant!

The really scary part is how many Pontypool zombies are already among us.
I really, really, hate
to give anything away but
many people seem to be
missing the obvious...
that words hold power,
they are infectious
and can lead to
unintended consequences.

Stephen McHattie steals the show as the cowboy hat wearing radio talk show host Grant Mazzy. Mazzy was recently fired from his real gig and is now the morning show in the
small town of Pontypool. Between reports of school closings and traffic reports, Mazzy
tries to provoke
(wake up) his audience with charged language but Mazzy is
about to learn that words have consequences.

First he offends his producer and a casual joke turns out not to be funny when it hits too close to home. Then reports of mob violence start flooding the station. As the bloodshed escalates and threatens Mazzy and his morning crew they slowly learn the true nature of the threat and the power of their own words. Pontypool holds relevant lessons for us all. There is some blood and mild gore but the really scary part is how many Pontypool type zombies are already among us.
by
McQualude

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD
AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD,
AND THE WORD WAS GOD.
John - Chapter 1

In 1722 the beginning 746 was 2258 the Word 3056,
and 2532 the Word 3056 was 2258 with 4314 God 2316,
and 2532 the Word 3056 was 2258 God 2316.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=1&t=KJV#1

1 John - Chapter 1

That which 3739 was 2258 from 575 the beginning 746,
which 3739 we have heard 191 ,
which 3739 we have seen 3708 with our 2257 eyes 3788,
which 3739 we have looked upon 2300 ,
and 2532 our 2257 hands 5495 have handled 5584 ,
of 4012 the Word 3056 of life 2222;

(For 2532 the life 2222 was manifested 5319 ,
and 2532 we have seen 3708 [it], and 2532 bear witness 3140 ,
and 2532 shew 518 unto you 5213 that eternal 166 life 2222,
which 3748 was 2258 with 4314 the Father 3962,
and 2532 was manifested 5319 unto us 2254Wink

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Jo&c=1&t=KJV#1

US "ALL IN" WITH ASIA PACIFIC - OZBAMA
US 'all in' with Asia Pacific - Obama
Kabbalah/Sod - Page 2 768220-barack-obama-at-parliament-house
Matt Johnston with AAP
UPDATE 12.45pm:

BARACK Obama has told Parliament
his country is firmly focused on our region
as it will define the future of the world.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Kabbalah/Sod - Page 2 Empty Re: Kabbalah/Sod

Post  mugglez Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 pm

hi suzi, you must desire more love from me in your threads. thumbs up lmao rolf

The Pagan Logos

In order to justify their claim that Yahshua is Yahweh and that He pre-existed with Yahweh, the Christians quote the following Scripture from the King James Version.

John 1:1-5, KJV—
Page 10 The Prophetic Word 12-2004
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The word word in these verses comes from the Greek word logos. The Christians, so eager to promote the pagan Trinity, attached
to the word every pagan interpretation. But they deliberately ignore the fact that Yahchanan was a Jew who had nothing to do with
pagan Greek philosophy.

The Wycliffe Bible Encyclopedia, Moody Press, Chicago, IL, Volume 2 pages 1046-1047. gives us the following information.

Many scholars have argued that the apostle John had this philosophical development in the back of his mind when he wrote the prologue to his Gospel and that he actually tried to impart some of these concepts. For a long time many have contended that the
background of the fourth Gospel was essentially Hellenistic rather than Hebraic

. In dealing with such an assertion we may note that studies in the Dead Sea scrolls have tended to confirm the traditional conservative position that the cultural orientation of the Gospel of John was Hebraic.

Moreover, we must observe that John was a simple fisherman from Palestine. While he did come to live in the sophisticated city of Ephesus, probably after the fall of Jerusalem in A.D. 70, there is no evidence that he imbibed any of that city’s Gr. philosophical orientation. If he intended to be philosophical in the first few verses, he certainly was not anywhere
else. We may argue that John used the word “logos.” which was common in the language of the day, in its ordinary meaning and
poured into it a spiritual significance.
This source admits that Yahchanan used this word in its ordinary meaning. They further admit that Yahchanan’s writings were
Hebraic.
The Encyclopedia Judaica, Volume 12, page 1060, admits that the style of most of the writings in Volume Two of the Holy
Scriptures is, in fact, Hebraic.
The Language of the New Testament. Although the language of the New Testament, in the form that it exists today, is Greek, two earlier
influences are still discernible.
(1)THE INFLUENCE OF THE ARAMAIC-HEBREW ORIGINAL. Because most of the authors were Jewish Naz-arenes, they spoke, for
the most part, Aramaic, and some also mishnaic Hebrew. This influence, which was detectable particularly in the original versions of
Mark and Matthew, survives to some degree in their extant Greek versions and in several of the Epistles as well, including James and
Jude. The rest of the works were originally written in Greek.
(2) THE SEPTUAGINT. Since this translation was used by many authors, the New Testament contains not only Aramaic words and
phrases, which the disciples heard from Jesus and took care to remember out of reverence for their master (e.g. Talitha Kumi (Mark
5:41), Kum, Rabboni, Eli, Eli (Elohi, Elohi) lama sabachthani (Matt. 27:46; Mark 15:24)), but also expressions and phrases which retain
their Hebrew flavor although they were transmitted through the Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible.
So to assert that the Apostle Yahchanan was writing of a pagan logos is absurd. The word logos in its ordinary meaning comes from
the Hebrew word dabar as Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, page 380 shows.

A Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament, by Julius Furst, page 312 shows us that the Hebrew word dabar refers to
Yahweh’s Plan and His Laws.

The Interpreter’s Dictionary, Volulme 4 pages 870-871, states emphatically:
“The word of God” (o logo” tou qeou) is used of:
(a) the OT law (cf. Mark 7:13=Matt 15:6, where it is contrasted with the tradition of the Jews); (b) a particular OT passage (cf. John
10:35, referring to Ps. 82:6); (c) in a more general sense, God’s revealed will, or his whole plan and purpose for mankind (cf. Luke
11:28; Rom. 9:6; Col. 1:25-27, where it is defined as the “mystery hidden for ages and generations but now manifest to his saints...,
which is Christ in you”; Heb. 4:12); (d) the word preached by Jesus (cf. Luke 5:1; perhaps also 11:28, cited in c above); and the referenced
made by Jesus to the word of God which he has preached (described as “his word”or “thy word,” according to the context) in John
5:38; 8:55; 17:6; etc.;
So Yahchanan wrote, under inspiration, not of a pre-existent God-savior, but of the wonderful Plan of Yahweh. The Anchor Bible,
Ephesians 1-3, page 111, shows us from the Talmud that seven things were in Yahweh’s mind, His Plan, from the beginning and this
plan included the Savior.
In the Talmud tractate Pesachim 54a; cf. Nedarim 39b, seven things, i.e. the law, repentance, paradise, Gehinnom, the throne of glory,
the heavenly sanctuary, and the messiah are not called pre-created, but pre-conceived in (Yahweh’s) thoughts.
.W.ith all this in mind, let us read the correct translation of the following Scripture. Yahchanan 1:1-5—
1 In the beginning was the plan of Yahweh, and the plan was with Yahweh, and the plan was Yahweh’s.
2 The same plan was in the beginning with Yahweh.
3 All things were done according to it, and without it nothing was done, that was done.
4 In this plan was life, and that life was the light to mankind.
5 Now that light shines in the darkness, but the darkness does not take hold of it.
.T.he Law of Yahweh, which Yahshua and the apostles preached, plainly tells us that Yahweh is one. Deuteronomy 6:4-5—
4 Hear, O Israyl, Yahweh is our Father. Yahweh is one.
5 And you must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
.T.he prophets further testified that Yahweh is the only source of power and there is no pagan God with Him at all. Isayah 43:10-12—
10 You are My witnesses, says Yahweh, and My servants whom I have chosen; so you may know and believe Me, and understand that I
am He! before me there was no God (el) formed, nor will there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am Yahweh; and beside Me there is no savior.
12 I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and no strange god (el) is among you! Therefore, you are My witnesses,
. says Yahweh: that I AM YAHWEH! Isayah 44:8—
Do not fear, nor be afraid. Have I not told you from that time, and have declared; You are My witnesses! Is there a source of power except Me? Truly, there is no other rock; I know not one. Isayah 45:6,18—
6 So that they may know from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting that There is none besides me. I am Yahweh, and there
is no other!
18 For this is what Yahweh, Who created the heavens, Who is the Father, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established
it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited, says: I am Yahweh, and there is no other source of power!
It should now be obvious to anyone that the apostles, as well as the prophets, did not believe in or teach a pre-existent God-savior.
.T.he apostles clearly taught against pagan Godworship, the same worship all Christianity teaches today. Romans 1:20-25—
20 For since the creation of the world, the invisible things of Him are clearly seen—His eternal power and holiness—being understood by
the things that are written; so that they are without excuse.
21 Because that, when they knew Yahweh, they did not glorify Him as Father, nor were thankful, but became idolatrous;
Godworshipers (worshipers of elohim), in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools; simpletons,
23 And exchanged the glory of the uncorruptible Father for images, made to resemble corruptible man, and birds, four-footed beasts,
and creeping things.
24 Therefore, Yahweh also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own minds, to dishonor their own bodies between
themselves:
25 Who exchanged the truth of Yahweh for the Lie; Lords (Baalim), Gods, and Goddesses (Elohim), and worshiped and served the
. creation, rather than the creator, Who is blessed forever. Praise Yahweh! HalleluYahweh! I Corinthians 10:20-22—
20 But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to Yahweh; and I do not want you to have
fellowship with demons.
21 You cannot drink the cup of Yahweh and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of Yahweh’s table and of the table of demons.
. 22 Do we provoke Yahweh to jealousy? are we stronger than He? II Corinthians 6:14-18—
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with unright-eousness? and what fellowship
does light have with darkness?
15 And what harmony can there be between Messiah and Belial; Worthlessness: Satan? Or what share does a believer have with an infidel;
untrustworthy, not faithful, not true nor loyal?
16 And what agreement does The House of Yahweh have with Gods (elohim)? for we are The House of the living Father. As Yahweh has
said: I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their Father, and they will be my people.
17 Therefore: come out from among them and be separate, says Yahweh. Do not touch the unclean thing, and I will receive you.
. 18 I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says Yahweh Almighty. II Corinthians 4:4—
For the god (el) of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, so that the light of the message of the glory of
. the Messiah, Who is the image of Yahweh, should not shine unto them. Romans 6:15-16—
15 What? May we sin as though we are not under the Law, yet under Yahweh’s undeserved pardon? by no means!
16 Do you not know that to whom you yield yourselves as servants to obey, his servants you are whom you obey—whether of sin,
. which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? I Yahchanan 3:7-9—
7 Little children, let no man deceive you; he who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.
8 He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Yahweh was manifested;
that He might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whoever is begotten of Yahweh does not commit sin; for His seed remains in Him; and it is possible for him not to sin, because he
. has been begotten of Yahweh. I Yahchanan 5:18-21—
18 We know that whoever is born of Yahweh does not sin; but he who has been begotten of Yahweh keeps himself, and the evil one
does not touch him.
19 We know that we belong to Yahweh, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
20 And we know that the Son of Yahweh has come, and has given us an understanding, in order that we may know Him Who is true;
and we are in Him Who is true, for we are in His Son, Yahshua. Yahweh is the true Father, and eternal life.
. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from the defilement of Gods (elohim). Revelation 18:2-5—
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons,
and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 Gor all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with
her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Come out of her, My people, so that you do not partake in her sins, and so that you
do not receive of her plagues,
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and Yahweh has remembered her iniquities!
However, the apostles knew Yahweh’s Plan which called for a man to be born who would be sacrificed for the past sins of many.
They also knew that this man would be raised again by Yahweh.

thumbs up

cheers

thumbs up wave wacky boobies
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum