Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes

3 posters

Go down

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Empty America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 pm

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes America-rocks

Earthquakes Shake
Entire United States
(UPDATING LIVE)

http://gizmodo.com/5833640/earthquakes-shake-entire-united-states
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Empty Re: America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

true lilly wrote:America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes America-rocks

Earthquakes Shake
Entire United States
(UPDATING LIVE)

A 24-hour period is seeing earthquake activity in different parts of the U.S. and has many wondering if more are in store.

The trend began in the last hour of Monday, when a 5.3-quake hit southern Colorado, reaching into northern New Mexico. The quake was the biggest in Colorado in 40 years.

Some 12 hours after the Colorado quake, news emerged that a 5.9-magnitude earthquake in Richmond, Va., was felt as far away as New York and Washington, D.C., where the shaking caused much havoc.
Although as of press time no injuries were reported, the shaking prompted evacuations of the White House and Pentagon. Evacuations of buildings also reportedly occurred in New York, Virginia and Ohio.

http://onlinenewswebsite.com/earthquakes-hit-multiple-spots-in-u-s/109279/

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parrallelamerica

The 37th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 37 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane.
It crosses Europe, the Mediterranean Sea, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean.

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parallel

Here Is All The Places The 37th Parallel Goes Through...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37th_parallel_north

And Here Is Todays Alert Map...

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parallelalertmap

From Here...

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#

Colorado and Virginia earthquakes? 37N.

03/11/11 Japan EQ? 37N.

New Madrid Faultline? 37N.

San Francisco/San Andreas? 37N.

Mount Etna? 37N.

scared scared scared
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Empty Re: America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes America-rocks

Earthquakes Shake
Entire United States
(UPDATING LIVE)

A 24-hour period is seeing earthquake activity in different parts of the U.S. and has many wondering if more are in store.

The trend began in the last hour of Monday, when a 5.3-quake hit southern Colorado, reaching into northern New Mexico. The quake was the biggest in Colorado in 40 years.

Some 12 hours after the Colorado quake, news emerged that a 5.9-magnitude earthquake in Richmond, Va., was felt as far away as New York and Washington, D.C., where the shaking caused much havoc.
Although as of press time no injuries were reported, the shaking prompted evacuations of the White House and Pentagon. Evacuations of buildings also reportedly occurred in New York, Virginia and Ohio.

http://onlinenewswebsite.com/earthquakes-hit-multiple-spots-in-u-s/109279/

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parrallelamerica

The 37th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 37 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane.
It crosses Europe, the Mediterranean Sea, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean.

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parallel

Here Is All The Places The 37th Parallel Goes Through...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37th_parallel_north

And Here Is Todays Alert Map...

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Earth37parallelalertmap

From Here...

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#

Colorado and Virginia earthquakes? 37N.

03/11/11 Japan EQ? 37N.

New Madrid Faultline? 37N.

San Francisco/San Andreas? 37N.

Mount Etna? 37N.

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes 567573 America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes 567573 America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes 567573

Just pointing out, that one of my (spammed over) posts, had a link to
a quake watcher's youtube warnings, that pointed out how many of
the central and east coast quakes were NOT being reported and even
DELETED from the Seismic Data Records...that 'the average Joe' can access Mad

See, you don't need to invent and use high tech. WMD to take out
the 'useless eaters', you only have to withhold the facts of the unstable
state of the lands people are encouraged into, and let that unstable
land, do it's worst.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 pm

True Lilly wrote:Just pointing out, that one of my (spammed over) posts, had a link to
a quake watcher's youtube warnings, that pointed out how many of
the central and east coast quakes were NOT being reported and even
DELETED from the Seismic Data Records...that 'the average Joe' can access Mad

See, you don't need to invent and use high tech. WMD to take out
the 'useless eaters', you only have to withhold the facts of the unstable
state of the lands people are encouraged into, and let that unstable
land, do it's worst.

Here we go with the paranoid rants,they're covering up the figures,my spammed threads,whinge whine bullshit as per usual.I studied the News Behind the News last night,took many screen captures,just to prove your long legacy of lunacy and your bullshit lies and claims.I laughed,to find a post where you say I quit the thread,despite having your own that NO-ONe was interested and watched you spam filth with your gutless buddies that you recruit to have it ranted,to only find,you posting ten pages later...your word ain't worth shit,shit bag...You're in deep trouble too...and I'm going to nail it home.I'm after you...bad move Suzy Ryan with what you did with Sam.Bad move

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 am

Politics, RUSSIA AND THE WORLD

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes 77_1

Decline of America

Gentlemen! Something terrible happens to America.
Capitalism has begun rotting long before my birth
and I am used to having optimistic attitude
to negative forecasts about the USA.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Do you want a lying fraud shill,representing and speaking for you,to the Christian God???
For years you have heard her claims,that she's had car bombings (which she changed to her daughter,recently),beatings twice,that put her in to hospital and that she is targetted by David Icke and Tintin,who run an International Cabal of Inept Hitmen.

She's deluded,that I would have sexual designs on herself,I detest the 50 year old prune.Slavic girls are beautiful,some,but I'm not even attracted to her ugly mind or mouth,so what is there to desire.I like functioning,mentally stable women,she's an erratic schizo psychopath.
I hit on people I would never want with forums,JD/John Drake being one,Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Ryan,but if forced into a situation to choose between them both,I'll go twinky,and take JD's member deep in my mouth...eeeeeewww!!!!

lol!

But,the other day,True Lilly stepped over the line.She txt my missus,trying to stir trouble.She keeps all your data,if you're stupid enough to contact her and will never be left alone.I made that call from Sam's phone,cause she is disallowed and not trusted with home phones.But she's gone to far,with accusing all and sundry of child molestation,animal sex and more murderous plots,all of which is lies,as I filed a complaint with Ballarat Police and also informed them,of the slander she says against her former husband,who is allegedly a serving police officer.I wanted them to just question her,cause she'll go off the deep-end and start spouting the "Orange Order" is trying to kill me,that Israel is Australia and David Icke made my heater catch of fire,which is lies,she has animals in the house,she regulary sports photos of herself and family,sleeping with the doggies,they might be bored shitless of her endless rants,or it's some doggy-sex thingy going on with her clan or all of the above.

I was ignoring this forum,until I seen the Krokodile Thread and Zombie apocalypse...and stumbled on a post,where True Lilly constantly spams,Ciggy and I networking for child sex.I laughed at the pathetic moron at first and asked her nicely to stop.Where,delighted she finally got some attention,cause that is the only way she gets it,as I'm about to prove,with Tintins TNBTN thread.

That's her pathetic ploys which has snowballed into a very dangerous situation for her now.I am now,officially out to get her.For her own good,she must die,so she does'nt cause any more spiritual damage to herself.I'm doing her a favour.

Now lets prove what I'm saying.Her thread at the time,The Lying Conspiracy was being ignored,Vera Susa as it was known at David Icke forums,could'nt take the silence and miffed by rebuttals by the member Cori,she goes into meltdown.

What I want you to see,is she can't even live up to her own word,where she,quits the thread only to come back ten pages later,spamming the shit out of it,like she does here,when she can't win,bury the embarressing questions,cause everything she says,is a fuckin lie...everything.Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

***to The Orange Order,my fees are $20,000,the head is deliverable as proof,I need a bogus marriage in Groningeng,for citizenship and she must be a nymphomaniac,to keep me occupied,while the search for Mr Ruben winds down,that should take a couple of days,considering True Lilly calls the local cops goat fuckers.Turn a blind eye fraternal policeman,we serve the same masters,Lucifer The Light bearer. Wink

Here' her same MO and tactics for the last 5 years,the ignorant fucking nonce she is...kick it,really locals,kick it.

Lilly's Kharma,1,2,3 and 4...Bugger you bitch...and I mean bugger,as buggery,in the biblical sense,you know,KNOWING YOUR DOG BIATCH...
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Skharma1
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Skharma2
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Lillyskharma3
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Skharma4

Suzy's lover that started the heater on fire...I suggest a good grooming in future Suzy,before the friction of love...
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Slover
Cori's pleas to be left alone as usual ignored,she's the criminal stalker,like she accuses me of...it's her kharma and feel no shame in what I do in future...

America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Swhatsheneverunderstand

and the skin crawls...errrr!!!!
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Theskincrawls
Jesus may have lost faith and given up,but I won't...
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes Jesusfacepalmfacepalmjer
Time to start screaming BIATCH!!!!
America Rocks, Multiple Earthquakes 300850760

Twisted Evil pig satan ccc butt roulette
fup fup fup fup guillotine Razz

Hey Cori,
I will take Germany as a second choice...Ich Bin Ein Berliner...visit Hansa studios and Groningeng is just over the border by train,so I can collect my weed on regular occassions and hang out with Jan at the red-light district,sounds good to me...

thumbs up lol!
Oh did I mention Ballarat Police confirmed True lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan is a complete liar about the car-bombings (none have occurred in 30 years) and that she has'nt been beaten up and put in hospital,mmmmmm,careful what you wish for Suzy...hehehe,
I can blow cars up without a frigging bomb,little missy.It's just a bad option in case INNOCENT GOOD PEOPLE GET HURT OR KILLED,hehehe,the up close and personal touch is the go.

For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

fup fup fup fup

ccc ccc ccc ccc
true lilly wrote:EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
the truly life saving warnings (given to us from the beginning),
in this age when we need to hear them most, and science
keeps proving that those warnings were given to us, from the
beginning, so that we would not have to suffer the first death,
under the rule of the prince of the air, or, second, and permanent,
death.

EVIL are; all those who worship, the prince of the air,
the father of the lie, and his religions of death worship,
they have shoved down the world's throat on his behalf
(for their own selfish desires), since the first man rejected
his God given
authority and handed his duty of care over
to a self serving, castrating, woman.

EVIL,is spreading lies and slander and sugar coating it as the "Word Of God",EVIL and PETTY is Suzy Ryan/True Lilly of Ballarat.EVIL is those who spread lies and rumours about being victimized to try and garner favour,money and free computers.Like you did at DIF and with Runlikehell.EVIL is every filthy lying dying word that excretes from that chasm you call a mouth.You'd do more good filling it with dogknot than ever uttering a word ever again.And the way you speak lies and slander,some would be happy to put you down as the rabid little thing that you are.I will not stop and continue to heckle,cajole,derail and threaten until I get my chance to debate you face to face...I'll be using a form of "Charades" so even an idiot such as yourself,can't misunderstand my message.See you, oh so very soon,Suzy Ryan.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...Cthulhu!

ccc

dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
Who told us, From The Beginning,
about

All This Real World He Really Created,
and THE AGE of LIFE, HERE
In This Real World, BEFORE

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH

There needs to be peace in the world.
But you see,there are some weird beliefs from religeous types,who not only welcome and celebrate our destruction,to us and our children,there are some who cannot wait for the seals of revelations to unfold,fruiters and fruit-loops like our very own forum prophet,True Lilly.I know her belief system,I know she's a Gerald Flurry fruiter groupie,but you see,in the interest of sorting the chaff from the wheat,I was hoping,Suzy Ryan/True Lilly,Gerald Flurry and all those type followers could hold their breathe now,and take no more,to set an example,from their sacrifice,that they trully loved us and stick by their beliefs,that they foist upon us,not so gentlely.It would be an exhibition of their true faith and belief and would applaud their move to do so,as I continue,to breathe the fumes from Beezlebubs arse,cause I'm a sell out and a proud satanist,for I cower and wish to continue to live.

God,she and her ilk are starting to sound like these death cults.If one had a choice,I'll take the Moonies,with wild sex and suicide at the end of it,but to live as a sexually frustrated fucked up christian and suicide without the drugs and group-sex,I just feel,somewhere,they got the short-end of the stick.If not,a few sandwhiches,short of a picnic....DER!!!!

dizzy roulette fup catfight wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down