Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!!

5 posters

Go down

YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!! Empty YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 am

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE DARE INSULT THE MEN WHO HAVE WOKEN YOUR MINDS AND INTRODUCED TO YOU ALL YOU ONLINE PALS.
BASTARDS LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD YOU ARE ALL THE SERVANTS TO THE LIKES OF DAVID ICKE, MICHEAL TSARION , ALEX JONES AND ALL SORTS OF OCCULTISTS.
Bastards behind a Computer Screen you all are! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!! Empty Re: YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:55 am

Anyway you bastards have scored an own goal cos with those Google ads, you have increased the revenue for Icke Inc. That Marpat thinks he is the most intelligent being on Planet Earth, and yet he is so dense to realise that his presence in the DIF is creating an extra income for Icke. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Oh you bastards will drool at the rubbish from the gob of Richard Dawkins cos he is a skeptic god, but in the end of the day a Believer can see right through the man. And what was all this about Bill Cooper, he sounds kind of interesting but I reckon that an Internet bum without a life sees anyone as a target!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!! Empty Re: YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Anyway I am gonna piss off cos I am getting sick and tired of listening to a COMPLETE UNIMPORTANT STRANGER WHO IS NOTHING TO ME two-pence of crap. All of you are a load of crap because these fringe forums are created by David Icke.
The Illusions forum is dead and buried and RIGHTLY SO, they attacked the man who influenced it at the first place and look at it now. Completely finished forever and hey Sean was doing well by trolling that forum, but between you and me, I did not spot him as a troll cos the real troll over there was KOTM. He is SCARED OF ICKE and he must be damaged mentally forever!!! Serves him right and anyway the main and best forum is the DIF.
Oh the IL forum was created by the DIF, and just think without the powerful name of Icke, those people will never of known each other.
F-UCK OFF.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE DARE INSULT THE MEN WHO HAVE WOKEN YOUR MINDS AND INTRODUCED TO YOU ALL YOU ONLINE PALS.
BASTARDS LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD YOU ARE ALL THE SERVANTS TO THE LIKES OF DAVID ICKE, MICHEAL TSARION , ALEX JONES AND ALL SORTS OF OCCULTISTS.

You insult, you bastard behind a computer screen.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Stop picking on me Ciggy, for you have an agenda against Icke, Jones, Tsarion, Watts and others. I maybe a bastard to you but at least I am a bastard for the right side.
I love the way you idiots always slag off Icke, and yet you are unaware that you are filling the pockets of Icke inc with those helpful Google ads in the man's forum. Illusions did not change the world, DIF did and it is great that Illusions does not exist anymore!
Hey saddos get a hobby cos there is never going to be another Daisygate ever!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 am

There've been three DaisyGates and there will be more. Diftard waster.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 am

LADY ANGERESS wrote:Stop picking on me Ciggy, for you have an agenda against Icke, Jones, Tsarion, Watts and others. I maybe a bastard to you but at least I am a bastard for the right side.
I love the way you idiots always slag off Icke, and yet you are unaware that you are filling the pockets of Icke inc with those helpful Google ads in the man's forum. Illusions did not change the world, DIF did and it is great that Illusions does not exist anymore!

Stop picking on me Ciggy

Tiswas,do you ever see your own behaviour as rather aggressive and slightly troll like...I mean,we need a face-palm emoticon.I try to help you,I know you don't want to hear it,but you're so high strung,you never understand me.Don't worry,forget I mentioned it.As long as management stays legit,does'nt have half a dozen sock-puppets like the re-instated Merlincove and actually spread the love instead of playing games,like I know what's better for you and switching sides like he does when the going gets rough,yeah,they might (the management) regain a little respect.Some of the new appointees is a fresher outlook,maybe that trend will continue.But the old regime deserve the grilling they get.They were'nt honest,they were power hungry and conspiratorial.
...Now,whatever your dealings with Marpat,you have to respect the guys cunning.He maybe antagonistic and negative towards Icke,but can play between their guidelines and infuriate and frustrate mangement and Icke supporters alike.
...If you people are on the ball,it's best to sell yourselves as a better alternative,that's where you fail with ranting and raving.I left there without announcement unlike others do,because my mind does'nt fit there anymore.I became negative and bitter and rather enjoy a pisstake than offer the best and see threads removed without having the option of salvaging my work.The last few months,I released excellent work on another
targetted persons thread,some of my best work that I written stoned and in touch with the view.Pissed me off greatly,so much so,I never gave another thoughful post again,but it was many factors,all combined actually...many that built up to atomic proportions.Management never listened,but happy to say the man at the top periodically did.I just don't play team...my way or no way,simple.What they have there,is a failure to psychologically be neutral and negotiate,therefore,they can't stop a feud or a fight,but look biased and sold out,to their own perils in the long run.Talentless would be another word.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY ANGERESS wrote:Stop picking on me Ciggy, for you have an agenda against Icke, Jones, Tsarion, Watts and others. I maybe a bastard to you but at least I am a bastard for the right side.

Stop picking on me Ciggy

Tiswas,do you ever see your own behaviour as rather aggressive and slightly troll like...I mean,we need a face-palm emoticon.I try to help you,I know you don't want to hear it,but you're so high strung,you never understand me.Don't worry,forget I mentioned it.As long as management stays legit,does'nt have half a dozen sock-puppets like the re-instated Merlincove and actually spread the love instead of playing games,like I know what's better for you and switching sides like he does when the going gets rough,yeah,they might (the management) regain a little respect.Some of the new appointees is a fresher outlook,maybe that trend will continue.But the old regime deserve the grilling they get.They were'nt honest,they were power hungry and conspiratorial.
...Now,whatever your dealings with Marpat,you have to respect the guys cunning.He maybe antagonistic and negative towards Icke,but can play between their guidelines and infuriate and frustrate mangement and Icke supporters alike.
...If you people are on the ball,it's best to sell yourselves as a better alternative,that's where you fail with ranting and raving.I left there without announcement unlike others do,because my mind does'nt fit there anymore.I became negative and bitter and rather enjoy a pisstake than offer the best and see threads removed without having the option of salvaging my work.The last few months,I released excellent work on another
targetted persons thread,some of my best work that I written stoned and in touch with the view.Pissed me off greatly,so much so,I never gave another thoughful post again,but it was many factors,all combined actually...many that built up to atomic proportions.Management never listened,but happy to say the man at the top periodically did.I just don't play team...my way or no way,simple.What they have there,is a failure to psychologically be neutral and negotiate,therefore,they can't stop a feud or a fight,but look biased and sold out,to their own perils in the long run.Talentless would be another word.

Now here's something about the followers of Icke,I'll use Boots for example.When Boots got wind of my possible visit to the UK,he did'nt ask for a rare book,or shopping at Harrods,or even to pass a message on to someone tha's adored.He asked me to assault Marpat,to quote,"smash his jaw in".Now I'm not to cool with Marpat putting it on Amethyst for anal sex,when one,she's christian,two she's married...happily,but Marpat does'nt deserve to be maimed or killed for the whims of a small time thug idiot like Boots.I avoid fights at all cost,cause I can't control it once I'm set off,I won't just fight...I'll go over the edge.
...The other night,I went late night shopping for Hot cross buns,chocolate and Fizzers...and to chat to this lovely blonde girl.A rather psyched out idiot,was abusing people on the street.I was keen and mean that night,my eyes narrowing in on his weaknesses around the neck and skull in case he went me.He did abuse me...I stood there,glaring deep into his eyes,waiting for him to strike first as there was witnesses.I was going to do him a favour,end his pain,once and for all.
As he spewed forth expleteives,I seen the fear and torture on this mans soul and psyche as he slinked against the shop facade,skirting his way past,I hemmed him in with just a glare,such was his weakness.Today,he walked past me,at Sam's el Cheapo shop,his eyes,embarassed,on the ground he looked as I again glared and waited.Noticed his grey skin and grey aura,bad speed,been there before I thought,maybe not so abusive,but understand the burnt out synaptic ends in the brain.I know not what his pain was,but calling and abusing everyone as cocksuckers and sluts,I'd say he caught out his girlfriend paying her way orally as they do in those circumstances and because of his own habit,he sold out,but not without the pain of course...lucky for me,I did'nt want to be a Taree hero street thug and do kharmic time,for scum I would'nt wipe my arse on.
Not saying that about Marpat,but learn his ways and be better than his alternative and do not play the sock-puppet game like cowards do.Act like one persona for respect and reveal their dirt through another vehicle or user name.That's why I don't respect these types at all.I see through false light bearers and people that gather at New Age events,cause they can't get a root other wise,but healers they are'nt.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!! Empty Now to come even cleaner

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 am

...I used to read Infinite Love,way back,when it started.Sometimes amusing,sometimes collecting data,on them and people I thought I knew.Always keep the options open,never trust your mother sort of thing.David Icke was touring Melbourne and Hippy Michael,was going to present himself to the talk and when opportunity presented itself,he would stand up and debate Icke on the spot.He did'nt threaten or hint at anything violent.Nor would he and I don't believe because of security personelle,if any present there at the show.But due to who he is and what he wants to represent.I would laugh if he read out his love inspired poetry though
...not to cool there Mr Hippy,not to cool at all. rolf

I was'nt going to the show,I don't have the kind of money,to do a 3,000km round trip,hotel and the ticket and something to eat.Pensions don't pay that much.Sydney or Newcastle preferabley,I've been to two.First was the best and I only handled half a show before rage consumed me...and the idiots sitting next to me.

Anyway,in confidence,which isn't really confidence,if one is foolish enough to entrust forms of secrecy with the biggest mouth and backstabber of all,Limelady,I passed on a message to her,to get to Icke,that you might be up for a live debate with this show,brush up on your skills sort of thing.

Half an hour goes by and Boots Pm's me about dropping Michaels jaw at the show...which,really pissed me off,cause one,it was in confidence to Limelady,2nd,I would'nt entrust Boots with information like that,nor confide in him for advice on anything.You can go by the crap he writes on the forum as a guideline to his infantile mind.

I always claimed Ickes cool,except for my occassional emotional meltdown and persecutions complex,but Icke would never condone these sorts of actions.But it's revealing to see,what was once much loved characters on that forum are really like,two bit thugs and control freaks.I've said it before and say it again,it won't be Icke's enemies that will destroy him,but his friends,associates and business contacts.Shitful position to be in,when you don't see the behind the scene machinations of those that follow him.I used to wonder if Vera Susa was for real,but thankfully,she's just insane,grogged out with a Jehova fixation/God lusty love kind of thing.Errrghhh!...God,what an image,even deities have their groupies.

But something to think about,at least when I hate,I'm upfront and honest,although inaccurate at times,many in the last year,but hell,Limelady,urging thugs on...not good,not good at all.Especially when loved and trusted.

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 am

Marpat putting it on Amethyst for anal sex

lmao

Sorry, just had to laugh at that.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am

Ciggy wrote:
Marpat putting it on Amethyst for anal sex

lmao

Sorry, just had to laugh at that.

ahhh,that's just his OTO alter coming forward.Hope his wife does'nt cottle on,unless she'll be in on it...hmmm,nice picture there...hmmm,better not take it further.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE DARE INSULT THE MEN WHO HAVE WOKEN YOUR MINDS AND INTRODUCED TO YOU ALL YOU ONLINE PALS.

Yes Tiswas.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 am

Look at this superb video and listen to the cheers in the passion in Icke's voice. I love the cheers esp in 4:30 cthulhu Watch the bit when Icke goes 'Enough, Enough' and all the audience is cheering this wonderous man. cthulhu
Anyway I will say that David Icke will be remembered in a thousand years time and he would be a name like a certain fictional character from the area of 'Isreal'. cthulhu
Jordon Maxwell is someone who I am going to be researching a lot more and I will be watching that Tsarion bloke as well too. Anyway all you bastards are basically jealous of that good looker Icke and you know it. Shit Mullet you lot call him, well let me say at least he has his OWN HAIR!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:36 am

Never since charlie chins have I seen a conspiratard so up his own bum. thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 am

Can you talk in ENGLISH ciggy? You cannot get rid of me easily and anyway you believe in that moose Chris White, and reppies do exist. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 pm

TISWAS PALMER wrote:

Look at this superb video and listen to the cheers in the passion in Icke's voice. I love the cheers esp in 4:30 cthulhu Watch the bit when Icke goes 'Enough, Enough' and all the audience is cheering this wonderous man. cthulhu
Anyway I will say that David Icke will be remembered in a thousand years time and he would be a name like a certain fictional character from the area of 'Isreal'. cthulhu
Jordon Maxwell is someone who I am going to be researching a lot more and I will be watching that Tsarion bloke as well too. Anyway all you bastards are basically jealous of that good looker Icke and you know it. Shit Mullet you lot call him, well let me say at least he has his OWN HAIR!!!

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Really these ppl wont appreciate what they've got in Icke untill he's gone, but there's one thing for sure, they'll never forget him YOU ARE ALL CYBER-BULLYS TO RESEARCHERS AND BELIEVERS!!! Smiliehysteri

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm

What was that shitmullet's name again? Icky Boozer or summit?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down