Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened

3 posters

Go down

Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened - Page 2 Empty Re: Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:25 am

EDIT:
So,I went to the doctors,determined to be clear and in good health.I've been really sick the last two months,but much better last 4 weeks compared to the beginning when I was having black-outs.The occultist,played on my beliefs and stress,which was minimal,cause I actually accepted it,hitting 42 in two months.The last blood test,said I was developing leukemia.But I have'nt had speed in 12/13 years and an old friend hit me up with it.I was frightened at first,I thought,no,not you too,payed off were you.

Hot little Kylie,a half breed aboriginal,like me,leads me to the nurses station.I've always,been smitten by her.She's almost out of my league,yeah,stylish and I like her alot.
Sit down the nurse does the blood sugar,blood pressure,I get a complete check up every visit,nothing like I've had before.
Then she test this new digital temperature tester,it can read accurately,from a distance of six inches from the skin...it would'nt work.6 times she reset it.She test it on herself,works fine,Kylie comes in,no problems for her as well.Same for Dr Norris.
"I put my chin on my walking cane and said,"It won't work either,do you know why...and don't lock me up in the psyche ward if I tell you".
The nurse says I have a pin,kylie thought it was a plate...the doctor suspected what I was going to say.
"You people know,I've had voices in the head for near 12 years now,pain all over,well,I was'nt quite complete about the methods they use,it's not all occult,but a mixture of voice to head machine,or what's known as Electronic Mind Control Harassment."
I went on,"You might be able to feel it,but there's a ring of electromagnetic energy around my skull,sometimes,I have to wait for other people,to walk through automatic doors to open for me.If you put the stethoscope to my ear,you will hear a ringing,it's a sine wave,that's how they keep in contact,in fact,you can hear the conversations they have...",the doctor came and got me...I did'nt finish it,but Kylie,never laughs,I'm credible and honest.
We talk about the results,my cholesterol,reading 4.1,I added I have'nt been taking the pills for months,I said,you misdiagnose stress all the time,I go through occult.Stress,24/7 sir.We go through all the sexual diseases,none.Next,the one I'm waiting for,Lymphocytes are normal,he looks,re-reads,looks back at me,"Well of course doctor,I have'nt had speed in many years,the street garbage they're used to has'nt even had the ether wash process,which negates many of the carcinogen that the benzene family is known for."...He shook his head,amazed.
"But you're onocytes are up..."
"Yes,they're countering the abnormal lymphocytes,once done,they too,will return to normal".He had this stunned look on his face,I was secretly pleased,but glowed,not like a smart-arse,but to make him aware,there's so much more to textbooks.

"I really enjoy your company you know that,there's so much more to society than getting drunk and picking up chicks at the local bar",I look down at my boots and added,disappointed,"I find modern life rather empty and crave intelliegence,well,your mind is on my level",he could see the sadness in my eyes...he understood.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened - Page 2 Empty Re: Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:34 am

when you understand cars and mechanics,then study medical science,you'll see cells and organs,performing the very same functions,remember,the body,is just a vehicle...very little variance,except,the body heals itself and has a soul...well,mostly.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Retitled Thread: Something Weird Just Happened - Page 2 Empty Child of Rage - The Documentary (Part 1)

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm

This is very interesting,to understanding the satanist.

Remind myself,to talk about what I did to my fathers dog,when I was eight.You will fear me after this,but it's not the intention.But will show you,how a childs mind can be as monsterous as any adult.

But must confess,made that way,not born.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 pm

For a non-spiritualist,that was the closest near-death experience heard.That seperateness from the source,the occultist have made me experience,what they are,everyday...and they broke free-will to do it.When I called Busteed in November 2010 and the time I removed the last big attacks in june 2011...they've been at the weakest,ever since.I'm going to win this war,hands down.They were cut off from the combined energy routing,they're on their own now....and prefer death to defeat.I've already won,they're just futiley persist in floggin a dead horse...who cares,they payed the highest price and I take full responsibility and credit for bringing them to their begging knees...I win.No-one here,gets out alive.

This is what I must accept,it was my job as mystic to do so...Your minds are'nt elastic enough for it.Must avoid taking their job and position,yeah,you little man,Busteed.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum