Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

+10
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
♥WW♥
angeress
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Empty Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Revealed By Steve Jackson,
In The 1995 Card Game...

Illuminati-New World Order...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgamebox

This game was in the beginning stages in 1990 and was finally published in 1995, becoming a best seller.
As Steve Jackson says on his website: "In 1994, he reworked the old faithful Illuminati to jump on the trading-card bandwagon.

INWO (Illuminati: New World Order) became the company's biggest hit yet, and its first million-dollar ship."

In fact, the "INWO" won the 1995 Origins Award for Best Card Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwF_aEp4YI

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgame

"Terrorist Nuke"

-- This card is one of the most shocking of all, especially in light of the fact that this game first hit the specialty stores in 1995

The card accurately depicts that the place of impact is some distance from the top of the twin towers.
The plane hit in this approximate area of the first tower.

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgameterro

The caption at the top properly identifies the perpetrators of the attack as "terrorists"

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Wtcnineeleven

They Also Have This Card Depicting Events Of 9/11...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgamepenta

The Pentagon is shown on fire; we know that a plane allegedly flew into a section of the Pentagon and nearly burned that section completely. However, the rest of the Pentagon was undamaged to the point where its functions continued unimpeded.

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Pentagonimpact

Interestingly It Also Predicts Obama...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgamebackl

With Illuminati Pyramids...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Obamailluminatispeechi

affraid
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Empty Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Law And Disorder...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardgamepolic

G20 Protests...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! G20policemedic

The above is a photograph of police officers beating people at the G20 protests, the most enthusiastic of the group is proudly bearing the title "POLICE MEDIC" on his uniform.

affraid
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Empty Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

C.D.C
Centre For Disease Control...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminatcardcenterford

CDC activated its Emergency Operations Center to coordinate the agency's response to this emerging health threat and yesterday the Secretary of the Department Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, declared a public health emergency in the United States.

This will allow funds to be released to support the public health response.

CDC's goals during this public health emergency are to reduce transmission and illness severity, and provide information to assist health care providers, public health officials and the public in addressing the challenges posed by this newly identified influenza virus.

To this end, CDC has issued a number of interim guidance documents in the past 24 hours.

In addition, CDC's Division of the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) is releasing one-quarter of its antiviral drugs, personal protective equipment, and respiratory protection devices to help states respond to the outbreak.

Laboratory testing has found the swine influenza A (H1N1) virus susceptible to the prescription antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir.

This is a rapidly evolving situation and CDC will provide updated guidance and new information as it becomes available.

http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/

Global Pandemic...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illuminaticardsepidemic

Swine flu fears prompt quarantine plans

Governments including China, Russia and Taiwan began planning to put anyone with symptoms of the deadly virus under quarantine.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g-G1kSAM9yaH00eBrXD2S5s-3ZhgD97QHVO00

affraid
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 pm

"Police Medic", ROFLMAO!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 am

Those people who make those games are very mystic. Cool
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 am

Hillary Clinton...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Hillaryclinton

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Hillaryclintoniraq

Clinton's defence umbrella

Hillary Clinton's proposal of a defence umbrella to counter a nuclear Iran is a step toward a more sensible Gulf security policy

Peter Juul
guardian.co.uk, Friday 24 July 2009 14.30 BST

On Wednesday, Hillary Clinton, the US secretary of state, raised a kerfuffle during her trip to the Asean summit in Bangkok when she suggested the United States might extend a "defence umbrella" over the Middle East in response to the potential acquisition of a nuclear weapon by Iran.

While some people (including the Israeli minister of intelligence) read Clinton's comments as the US having "already come to terms with a nuclear Iran", it's more likely that the Obama administration is preparing the groundwork for that eventuality should diplomacy fail.

In the wake of the Iranian elections, the Obama administration has probably downgraded its own internal estimates of the prospects for the success of talks with Iran on the nuclear issue.
After all, if the Iranian government can't obey its own internal rules, how can the US trust it to hold to an international agreement?
Still, the administration wants to give talks with Tehran a shot at success.

As Clinton herself put it: "We will still hold the door open."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/jul/23/clinton-iran-defence-umbrella-gulf
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  angeress Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 pm

This card game is no laughing matter but a matter of great importance. The creator of this game should be assisted by schools and colleges to create more truthful games so the children, our future can benefit from this wonderful education.
angeress
angeress

http://truthliesandconvo.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am

Just wait 'til the "kill for peace" comes to your front door.....people ARE resisting though.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 am

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! 14lh4wy

It would be the volcano's first major eruption since 1821, since when it has lain dormant and anonymous to most of the world.
Yesterday it made headlines when it transformed swaths of western Europe and Scandinavia into an unprecedented no-fly zone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1268225/Iceland-volcano-Northern-Lights-appear-ash-plume.html?ITO=1490

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Icelandicvulcano

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! 14lh4wy

It would be the volcano's first major eruption since 1821, since when it has lain dormant and anonymous to most of the world.
Yesterday it made headlines when it transformed swaths of western Europe and Scandinavia into an unprecedented no-fly zone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1268225/Iceland-volcano-Northern-Lights-appear-ash-plume.html?ITO=1490

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Icelandicvulcano

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

thumbs up

makes ya think eh?Used to have the full deck,now that game had a lot more accuracy,than most researchers.Good stuff,boys and girls.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 am

These cards fascinate me, they are amazing. I'd like a full set! Whats the next card gonna be Dam ??? Anything in them about these Chemtrails that are spewing down on us? grrrrrrr

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 am

*Kia* wrote:These cards fascinate me, they are amazing. I'd like a full set! Whats the next card gonna be Dam ??? Anything in them about these Chemtrails that are spewing down on us? grrrrrrr

worth getting a deck Kia,shows unknown sciences,fascinating stuff,not all just NWO and conspiracy.The Midas machine is one of my favourites,the oceans behold the most amount of gold on the planet,believe it or not.You can,theoretically extrude it out of the sea-water,
known this for a long time.Ever feel energetic when you swim in the ocean,I do,powered up by it,might be something to it.
Save a few pounds,and get it,worth while.See you around madam.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Conspiracy Theorists Are Also In The Game...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Inwoconspiracies

David Icke...(Dressed In Purple)

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Inwodavidicke

The Rabbit Hole...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Rabbitholeforum

Alice In Wonderland...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Davidickewonderland

Pulling Rabbitts Out Of Hats...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Davidickerabbitthole

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 am

That would be the Mad Hatter. Anchovy sticker and all.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:These cards fascinate me, they are amazing. I'd like a full set! Whats the next card gonna be Dam ??? Anything in them about these Chemtrails that are spewing down on us? grrrrrrr

worth getting a deck Kia,shows unknown sciences,fascinating stuff,not all just NWO and conspiracy.The Midas machine is one of my favourites,the oceans behold the most amount of gold on the planet,believe it or not.You can,theoretically extrude it out of the sea-water,
known this for a long time.Ever feel energetic when you swim in the ocean,I do,powered up by it,might be something to it.

Interesting Billy, you do feel more energized after swimming in the sea. Haven't seen the Midas Machine card yet, buts its worth checking out if they are doing this, they've taken everything else the seas have to offer....... These cards are freaky, will get a set b/f they become obsolete. there was one card I once saw, which depicted a pic of Queen Lizzy holding a carving knife covered in blood. Only ever seen it once, cant seem to find it anywhere now on the net, maybe Dam can find it? This card caught my attention at the time b/c it was when all that reptilian nonsense was going on.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 am

I feel more energized when swimming in the sea, especially if I see an eel or a shark.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 am

Ciggy wrote:I feel more energized when swimming in the sea, especially if I see an eel or a shark.

you dont need to swim ciggy, you'd just float

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Princess Di...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Inwodi

Appears On The Cards...Hounded By The Paparazzi...???

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Princessdipaparazzi

The Funeral Speech By Earl Spencer...

Princess Diana Speech by Earl Charles Spencer

I stand before you today the representative of a family in grief, in a country in mourning before a world in shock.
We are all united not only in our desire to pay our respects to Diana but rather in our need to do so.
For such was her extraordinary appeal that the tens of millions of people taking part in this service all over the world via television and radio who never actually met her, feel that they too lost someone close to them in the early hours of Sunday morning.
It is a more remarkable tribute to Diana than I can ever hope to offer her today.

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty.
All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
Someone with a natural nobility who was classless and who proved in the last year that she needed no royal title to continue to generate her particular brand of magic.

Today is our chance to say thank you for the way you brightened our lives, even though God granted you but half a life.
We will all feel cheated always that you were taken from us so young and yet we must learn to be grateful that you came along at all.
Only now that you are gone do we truly appreciate what we are now without and we want you to know that life without you is very, very difficult.

We have all despaired at our loss over the past week and only the strength of the message you gave us through your years of giving has afforded us the strength to move forward.

There is a temptation to rush to canonise your memory, there is no need to do so.
You stand tall enough as a human being of unique qualities not to need to be seen as a saint.
Indeed to sanctify your memory would be to miss out on the very core of your being, your wonderfully mischievous sense of humour with a laugh that bent you double.

Your joy for life transmitted where ever you took your smile and the sparkle in those unforgettable eyes.
Your boundless energy which you could barely contain.

But your greatest gift was your intuition and it was a gift you used wisely.
This is what underpinned all your other wonderful attributes and if we look to analyse what it was about you that had such a wide appeal we find it in your instinctive feel for what was really important in all our lives.

Without your God-given sensitivity we would be immersed in greater ignorance at the anguish of Aids and HIV sufferers, the plight of the homeless, the isolation of lepers, the random destruction of landmines.

Diana explained to me once that it was her innermost feelings of suffering that made it possible for her to connect with her constituency of the rejected.

And here we come to another truth about her.
For all the status, the glamour, the applause, Diana remained throughout a very insecure person at heart, almost childlike in her desire to do good for others so she could release herself from deep feelings of unworthiness of which her eating disorders were merely a symptom.

The world sensed this part of her character and cherished her for her vulnerability whilst admiring her for her honesty.

The last time I saw Diana was on July 1, her birthday in London, when typically she was not taking time to celebrate her special day with friends but was guest of honour at a special charity fundraising evening.
She sparkled of course, but I would rather cherish the days I spent with her in March when she came to visit me and my children in our home in South Africa.
I am proud of the fact apart from when she was on display meeting President Mandela we managed to contrive to stop the ever-present paparazzi from getting a single picture of her - that meant a lot to her.

These were days I will always treasure.
It was as if we had been transported back to our childhood when we spent such an enormous amount of time together - the two youngest in the family.

Fundamentally she had not changed at all from the big sister who mothered me as a baby, fought with me at school and endured those long train journeys between our parents' homes with me at weekends.

It is a tribute to her level-headedness and strength that despite the most bizarre-like life imaginable after her childhood, she remained intact, true to herself.
There is no doubt that she was looking for a new direction in her life at this time.
She talked endlessly of getting away from England, mainly because of the treatment that she received at the hands of the newspapers.
I don't think she ever understood why her genuinely good intentions were sneered at by the media, why there appeared to be a permanent quest on their behalf to bring her down.
It is baffling.

My own and only explanation is that genuine goodness is threatening to those at the opposite end of the moral spectrum.
It is a point to remember that of all the ironies about Diana, perhaps the greatest was this - a girl given the name of the ancient goddess of hunting was, in the end, the most hunted person of the modern age.

She would want us today to pledge ourselves to protecting her beloved boys William and Harry from a similar fate and I do this here Diana on your behalf.
We will not allow them to suffer the anguish that used regularly to drive you to tearful despair.

And beyond that, on behalf of your mother and sisters, I pledge that we, your blood family, will do all we can to continue the imaginative way in which you were steering these two exceptional young men so that their souls are not simply immersed by duty and tradition but can sing openly as you planned.

We fully respect the heritage into which they have both been born and will always respect and encourage them in their royal role but we, like you, recognise the need for them to experience as many different aspects of life as possible to arm them spiritually and emotionally for the years ahead.
I know you would have expected nothing less from us.

William and Harry, we all cared desperately for you today. We are all chewed up with the sadness at the loss of a woman who was not even our mother. How great your suffering is, we cannot even imagine.

I would like to end by thanking God for the small mercies he has shown us at this dreadful time.
For taking Diana at her most beautiful and radiant and when she had joy in her private life. Above all we give thanks for the life of a woman I am so proud to be able to call my sister, the unique, the complex, the extraordinary and irreplaceable Diana whose beauty, both internal and external, will never be extinguished from our minds.

This Funeral Speech (Eulogy) was delivered following the death of Diana Princess of Wales - given at Westminster Abbey on 6 September 1997.

The Final Paparazzi Picture...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Dianacrash

Princess Di...On August 30, 1997

Ironically...
This is the 1st memorial dedicated to the unfortunate couple, on display at Harrods

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Diannadodimemorial2

Symbolism...

“Vesica Piscis”
"Twin Candle/Pillars"
"Pyramid With A Capstone"
inside the pyramid-is the wine glass – still bearing lipstick traces – used by Lady Di on her last supper.

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 am

*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I feel more energized when swimming in the sea, especially if I see an eel or a shark.

Everyone does, genius.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 am

Ciggy wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

Everyone does, genius.

Some do it better than others.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 am

I think you mean "INCENTIVE" than energised
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 08, 2010 8:19 am

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Interesting Billy, you do feel more energized after swimming in the sea. Haven't seen the Midas Machine card yet, buts its worth checking out if they are doing this, they've taken everything else the seas have to offer....... These cards are freaky, will get a set b/f they become obsolete. there was one card I once saw, which depicted a pic of Queen Lizzy holding a carving knife covered in blood. Only ever seen it once, cant seem to find it anywhere now on the net, maybe Dam can find it? This card caught my attention at the time b/c it was when all that reptilian nonsense was going on.

Why don't you punch "Illuminati Cards/Card Deck and check the results on Google Images or something similar,might turn up.
That energising affect,worked better in the late 70's,the waters,hmmm,where I am,are pristine compared to the seas of Northern Europe.
But you got the gulf stream,go check your beaches,you can find seeds washed up on your shores,deep from within the rainforest.Grow an avodcado or two,mango...cool things like that.I heard whale shit is worth a heap of coin,used in womens cosmetics.$1500 a kilo,nothing to sneeze at.Bit confused at what point you must collect it,hard and cold on the beach,or piping hot from the arse of a whale,might have to look into it.
Due to a loss of sales,Chanel,will have a price on my head,come tomorrow scared

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : d)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat May 22, 2010 3:52 am

Oil Spill...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Oilspill

“This spill has the potential to be one of the worst environmental disasters in our lifetime."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7133508.ece

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Birdatdeepwaterhorizon0

An oil soaked bird struggles against the side of the HOS Iron Horse supply vessel at the site of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/may/10/deepwater-horizon-oil-junk-shot

Here Is A Full List Of The Cards...

http://cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Illuminati%20NWO%20card%20game

scared scared scared

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Multinational Oil Companies...!!!

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Illunitacardsmultinatio

Pouring Their Oil Over The Northern Hemisphere i.e. The West...!!!

The Ocean Currants...

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Oceanconveyourbelt

In A Very Worst Case Scenario This Could Go Global...!!!

But I Reckon It Will Stay Local To The Gulf Of Mexico...

Although Thats A Very Big "Local"...

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=12455&tid=282&cid=10046

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Bplogocolor

The BP Logo...

Then in 2000 BP, now a group of companies that included Amoco, ARCO and Castrol, unveiled a new global brand with a new mark, a sunburst of green, yellow and white symbolizing dynamic energy in all its forms.
It was called the Helios after the sun god of ancient Greece.

http://www.history.co.uk/shows/britains-oil-hunters/evolution-of-bp.html

Intersstingly It Also Corresponds To The Plant Wormwood...

God said...

Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven,
burning as it were a lamp,
and it fell upon the third part of the rivers,
and upon the fountains of waters;
And the name of the star is called Wormwood:
and many men died of the waters,
because they were made bitter."

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Exxonlogo

The Cross Of Lorraine...

The Valdez Oil Spill

Shortly after midnight on March 24, 1989, in a tragic accident deeply regretted by the company,
the Exxon Valdez supertanker ran aground in Alaska’s Prince William Sound.

http://www.exxonmobil.com/corporate/about_issues_valdez.aspx

scared scared scared

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!! Atomic-monster-coastal
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum