Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic F*ck Ups

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romantic F*ck Ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote: lol!

well,do want a bit later... thumbs up

nice tame 50 minute blowjob...

*hmmm,say you have a family,with five girls and a son.Now three have left home,forcing the parents to face reality.The fourth,has become a woman,thinks of nothing but getting a good one.Cock that is.Now rather than lose the fourth,they concede to her wishes.Unfortunately the object of her desires is the most hated of all.A non-blood relation.So they allow it the parents,but under their ways,so they can profit,by leverage.

Now let's just say,this hated relative,has been defending the father from accusations not proven.But when the father laughed and taunted the text of implored love from the third daughter who left home,something struck a chord in the hated relative.Who seen it before,in another kiddie fiddler.Passing the buck you could say,to look good.Now emotions cloud his intelligence for a while.Making the father,look pretty bad in his mind.

The daughter don't want love,just a plaything and something to learn from.The hated relative,can't swallow this,cause of the mission to expose the father,to find the truth.He could'nt become hypocritical,compromise his integrity,or f*ck the daughter,because he's so secretly hated.Well,openly now.And by the horny daughter as well.But does'nt want to fuel the unfounded hatred of the idiot father and mother,for all their previous games and bullshit.Meanwhile,the hated relative is seeking to expose his kiddy fiddling best mate and the family throw this other shit on top.Gets sticky,does'nt it?

It go to much in the end,mental implosion,now he's gonna run from home,while his ex-partner,probably gets some druggie as a fill in,robs the place or impregnates his own daughter...real fucked up situation.It's quite possible with the town they live in.Little Sodom that place.

Not good,not good at all.Tough fatty,you'll never lable me...you owe for your lies,I prefer alignment for your crimes...so mote it be.

Well there's nothing left now but to leave Sodom, without looking back (else you'll turn into a pillar of salt).

Maybe the cleanup crews in Queensland are hiring labour.

Forgetting it I am Ciggy,Loving her,I'm only fooling myself.I don't want her used for games by dad-ee,but no hope of making her realise what to look for.
I just had a real nice and hot dream about her,just woke from it,still panting.We did'nt even screw,just she made me show affection in front of her parents,with no shame.I loved it,every second of it.
Should've been braver,if I was sure there was something there.That's what the dream was telling me.The mother runs around and says'You're not having sex",while she's making a bed for ourselves,smiling and giggling.
...but that's selfish...
What if it's proved without my knowledge that B,the third run away was tampered with.1. She's under aged.2.It's Incest.See,if brother and sister bang it,it's not right,but not so bad,or as evil,as a manipulative Mother or Father.Get me on that.
We've discussed other possibilities to what my favourite niece might really be too.That scares me more,that someone so seemingly genuine,would be in on fuckin' me over,as well.
And of course,I'm trying to snuff out,what I felt,to deny it,and maybe even cower from it.I don't want to be improper.
What I really hate,loosing my only friend outside this house...that's what really hurts...and I can't deny that,nor cover it up.Like a big wound...it's still there.

Because of your reputation for mental health issues, you can't be any sort of a credible witness in trying to bring the sickos to justice. If anything you might do more harm than good, as the authorities might look on it all as a bad rap on them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.

If you want to get laid, go into the city, chase after the ones that are wobbly in high heels. They've intentionally made themselves vulnerable to it.

With the Issues Family well behind you, they can't honeypot trap you. And they can't play the martyr to someone of questionable credibility accusing them.

With the Issues Family well behind you, they can't honeypot trap you. And they can't play the martyr to someone of questionable credibility accusing them
...that burns,you picked it well.
We had a tiff yesterday about moving away.Her reply was no,I'm not moving,I'm not the one down there stirring up trouble"...I shot back"I was'nt the one with private dealings in the background with D's Brother that's
going to get me killed.If you're blowin' him for dope secretly,come out with it".They were out the front arguing months ago,yet when I come out,I was asleep,he threatened to kill me.We3 met shopping the other night,we clipped shoulders whilst he was carrying his kid...that's the shit I have'nt been telling you guys...
I got that pension,by convenience in the old days,could'nt get out of bed from the pain.I'm not stopped like that anymore.I'm not mental,just driven to it everyday.My life was stolen and it hurts to see what promise I had...wasted.Sometimes the urge to kill creeps up...and I have to discipline myself.If God handed me a .357 and said,skin them alive...that would release alot of pent up tension.The family,the Occultist and any other idiot that ever gets in my way again.The Occultist laugh and giggle,everyday,"can't wait to see the c*nt that crosses him again like we did"...the veins just pop out my neck,muscles in the arms and shoulders,go 1/3 in size larger...the adrenalin pumps and eyes roll back,so yeah...I still got serious issues.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 pm

If you do kill anyone, kill the kid-fiddlers.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:If you do kill anyone, kill the kid-fiddlers.

When I finally crack...that's a deal... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 am

TISWAS wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Thread Warning:
If you get some perverse pleasure about incestuous or beastial couplings,this might not be the thread for you,unless,you add your experience,which is a red rag to your bull,I dare you too.
Other wise,blurting your load on your mother,sister and other relatives,within or outside the paddocks and barns you come from,will not be discussed by the opening thread writer,OK?Cool,let's begin

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO THIS FORUM! Oh onlhy someone like Josef Fritzl would like this kind of thread. Chill out Billy and be good.

Kind of trying to make it interesting.It was also a signal of my frustration for what I had to endure through others.They are,incestuous hillbillies...and I'm the one whose f*cked up and boring,cause I want straight vanilla,without the perverted twist.It's not my fault I feel things for nice ladies.I could tell alot more stories,that would make your skin crawl.But I'm not the one doing it,they just finger me,that's all...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:It's not my fault I feel things for nice ladies.I could tell alot more stories,that would make your skin crawl.But I'm not the one doing it,they just finger me,that's all...

Tell ME stories that would make my skin crawl. Forget Tizzie and her Fritzl fetish. I might be motivated to dust off my stories of the whorehouses in Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. Or Spring Break in Florida. Unfortunately I have no stories about Colombia or Bolivia or Nicaragua, as none of my time in those countries was off-duty. I only got to look, never partake.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm

This thread is not very good because it talks about women without any respect. Look Billy, love is great but lust is something base.
You need to make sure all your charkras are cleansed please, but what I will say is move on from the woman who had troubled you in the past. I urge you do it for the love of Lord Cthulhu. cthulhu
Hey Ciggy, I have no fetish on Fritzl but all this talk will excite the likes of him, and anyway what is all this rubbish talk about South America. You are making yourself look bad, you really are and let me say that those girls on street corners are probably forced to behave the way they are doing. Respect women all of you for they are the lifeforce of this planet. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

TISWAS wrote:This thread is not very good because it talks about women without any respect. Look Billy, love is great but lust is something base.
You need to make sure all your charkras are cleansed please, but what I will say is move on from the woman who had troubled you in the past. I urge you do it for the love of Lord Cthulhu. cthulhu
Hey Ciggy, I have no fetish on Fritzl but all this talk will excite the likes of him, and anyway what is all this rubbish talk about South America. You are making yourself look bad, you really are and let me say that those girls on street corners are probably forced to behave the way they are doing. Respect women all of you for they are the lifeforce of this planet. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

when we become friends,could I...

sodomise you and slap you in the back of the head,while you writhe in ectasy screaming Icke's name?

I'd like that and think you would too Embarassed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 am

TISWAS wrote:This thread is not very good because it talks about women without any respect. Look Billy, love is great but lust is something base.

Respect outside the bedroom is all well and good, but inside the bedroom it bores women, and you know this. Now get in that kitchen and make me some pancakes.

TISWAS wrote:

Yer worse than a Christard with awl that bollox. MUMBO JUMBO!

TISWAS wrote:

So long as you're not included I shall comply. cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 am

Here's a romantic fuckup to sink teeth into:

http://learnkabbalah.com/jacob_frank/

He rejected the Torah. He converted to both Islam and Catholicism. He slept with his followers -- and maybe even his daughter. He preached a nihilistic doctrine that saw this world as intrinsically corrupt, and believed that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix, as God did, the sacred with the profane. This was not a cult leader from Texas, Fiji, or Jonestown -- it was Jacob Frank, the great Jewish heretic of the 18th century.

Frank's name is little-known today. His recorded oral teachings, a disorganized, thousand-page jumble called the Words of the Lord, have never been published in English -- and were only printed in their original Polish a few years ago. He's a footnote -- the great scholar of Kabbalah Gershom Scholem called him a "degenerate," a cheap imitation of the antinomian messiah Sabbetai Tzvi.

But in 1760, if you asked any Jew on the street who Jacob Frank was, you can bet that they knew exactly. Frank was the most infamous (ex-)Jew of this day, a man who had been caught engaging in orgiastic sexual ritual, turned over to the Christian authorities for prosecution as a heretic (the Church had jurisdiction over all heretics in that day, not just Christian ones), and then, to avoid the gallows, led a mass conversion in which hundreds of his followers publicly renounced Judaism and became Christians. At the height of his popularity, approximately 50,000 Jews or ex-Jews considered themselves his disciples -- an enormous number even in those days. By contrast, if you asked the same Jew if he knew about the Baal Shem Tov, the future founder of Hasidism who was a contemporary of Frank -- you'd probably get a blank stare.

Born in 1726, Frank spent his formative years as a European expatriate in Turkey, consorting with the underground communities of believers in the messiah Sabbetai Tzvi, who had died thirty years prior but who still had thousands of followers. Some of these followers were Muslims who were secretly Jews; others were Jews who were secretly Sabbateans. Initially, Frank was just another heretic among heretics -- but all that changed in 1756, when he was (allegedly) caught performing a heretical ritual (admit it, you want to know: it involved having a young maiden, either naked or topless, embody the Shechinah, or Divine Feminine, and stand in the center of a circle of men who kissed her breasts the way we kiss the Torah today). A huge public disputation followed.

At first, Frank's party -- known as the Contra-Talmudists, because they rejected the Talmud and followed only Kabbalah -- was victorious. But then, in late 1757, the pro-Frank (and anti-semitic) bishop in charge of the disputation suddenly dropped dead. Quickly Frank's fortunes reversed, and he was more or less forced to either convert to Catholicism, or admit that he was a heretic, in which case he would probably be killed. On September 17, 1759, Frank converted.

But something was strange about these "New Christians," who insisted on maintaining their old customs (including -- I kid you not; this is my field -- the eating of kugel) and who never quite renounced their old faith. Indeed, for Frank, the conversion to Christianity was actually just another transgression of a boundary. He never really accepted Christ as his savior -- because he was the savior. Not quite the messiah; Frank never promised redemption. More like the anti-Messiah, the leader of a new sect that would transcend all the dichotomies between sacred and sinful, beautiful and ugly, sanctified and degraded. These ideas did grow out of Sabbateanism, which had to negotiate the huge gap between the world of truth, in which Sabbetai Tzvi was the messiah, and the apparent world, in which he was a dead apostate, and which, as a consequence, also came to regard the visible world as illusory, fallen, and evil. But they were also Frank's own: a radical new anti-religion that saw law and order as the problems, and antinomianism as the only holy solution.

The Church threw him in jail, and so Frank sat in a monastery for thirteen years, until the Russians conquered that part of Poland and set him free. From 1772 until his death in 1791, Frank had an astonishing career as cult leader, confidante of Emperor Joseph II, and pseudo-Russian nobility who set himself up with a small court and soldiers who paraded around his estate with guns and flags.

And throughout, Frank maintained, with his followers, a secret, heretical religion of transgression, antinomianism, and inversion. It really was the stuff of folk legends: a sinister leader, secret sexual orgies, and a rejection of every standard of decency. Frank parodied the Zohar, the Talmud, the Torah; he boasted about his sexual prowess and told dirty jokes; and, he created an original theology that was innovative, if sinister.

Concepts of boundary and transgression are problematized within the Frankist theology -- and for a figure working within a religious context, they are crucial concepts; demarcations of boundary are among the most crucial aspects of religion in general, and certainly of Judaism in particular. As a moral-ethical order, religion sets boundaries upon human behavior -- beginning, as Freud theorized, with the incest taboo, but extending, in the Jewish religion, to every aspect of life, cultural demarcations (which in the Kabbalah are imbued with cosmological symbolic significance) of forbidden or permitted, pure or impure, inside or outside, central or marginal. Frankism deliberately sets about crossing every boundary available to it, and undermining the very notion of boundary. As such, it problematizes the question of "religion" itself, creating a religion of anti-religion, a paradoxical cult of the profane. Frank himself is a boundary-crosser, a Ladino-speaking Turk active in Moravia (itself a liminal, lawless "Interzone,", Germany, and Poland. He is said to speak all languages, and none of them well. His sexual practices transgressed the most fundamental of human taboos, including perhaps the incest taboo. And Frank's ideology, in Divrei HaAdon, is one in which the crossing of boundaries is the most important religious-personal obligation.

Frank's rereading of the myth of Jacob and Esau is a focal point for these ideas. Frank, who naturally saw himself as connected to his Biblical namesake, regarded Jacob as the great hero of the Bible. However, he parted company with that tradition (which he scorns on a number of occasions in the Divrei HaAdon) to regard Jacob as a failed hero rather than a successful one. Understanding Frank's revisionist reading of Jacob's quest is a useful entry point to understanding his theology in general. For Frank, the central theological move is the garbing of the holy in the unholy. In his neo-gnostic ontology, the world, wholly evil, is a creation not of YHVH but of an evil creator god. And yet, God has become manifest and present in the world, thus transgressing the boundary between pure and impure. Human beings, to imitate God, likewise must enter into the realm of the profane, like Jacob wearing the "skins" of Esau to receive the blessing from his father, a blessing that, Frank delights in recalling, is obtained through theft -- that is to say, through the individual and antinomian action of the mystic hero, a motif which recurs over and over in the Divrei HaAdon.

However, Jacob, the hero of the Jews, never understood this, and constantly worked to patrol boundaries and maintain separateness. For example, Frank notes, Jacob refuses to allow Rachel to bring the idols of her father Laban with her. This, Frank says, was a tragic mistake, because instead of joining together the Divinity incarnate in the idols (like that incarnate in the "Black Virgin" of Czestochowa, where Frank was imprisoned for twelve years), Jacob maintained the separation between the material world and the spiritual one. Only Rachel, who Frank identifies with his daughter Eva, understood that there is holiness even within the idolatrous -- the very secret of the Divine Incarnation.

Now, if we continue to view Frankism from within Scholem's dialectical theory, then it is natural to link such myths with the "uplifting of the sparks" as understood within the Sabbatean Kabbalah. However, I believe this is a projection of a conceptual framework absent in the Divrei HaAdon and scorned by Frank himself. Nowhere does Frank suggest that Jacob should have uplifted the fallen sparks of Divinity hidden within Rachel's idols. On the contrary, unlike the Sabbatean readings of "descent for the sake of ascent," Frank never proposes an eschatology in which the "liberated" sparks reunite in a cosmic tikkun or Messianic event. His cosmology is more radical: it is that the notion of liberating sparks, which entails a kind of ontological sifting of good and evil, is the problem, not the solution. Jacob's mistake was not in forgoing an opportunity to lift sparks fallen in Rachel's idols, but to recognize the thorough intermixing of Divinity with idolatry, and the transgression of boundaries that it represents -- not unlike Frank's veneration of the Cult of the Black Virgin ("all that we are seeking is a portrait," he remarks at one point).

Where conventional Sabbatean theology understood that the truthful Torah of Atzilut had already supplanted the Torah of Asiyah, the Divrei HaAdon effaces the distinction between the two, because it is the mixing of the two that is the quintessential Divine act. The dichotomy is the same, but the relationship to the dichotomy is quite different. Rather than moving from one to the other, and hoping to bring about the supplanting of one by the other, the Divrei HaAdon mixes the two together.

Amazingly, some of Frank's followers went on to become leaders of the Prague Enlightenment, prominent attorneys in Poland, and shape-shifters of every kind. Adam Mickiewicz, considered Poland's greatest poet, used Frankist themes in his work and was almost certainly part of a Frankist family. Even Justice Louis Brandeis had a portrait of Frank's daughter Eva on his desk in the Supreme Court -- an heirloom he received from his Dembitz relatives, whose ancestors were followers of Frank. The Supreme Court! Oh, and that Jewish-Masonic conspiracy the antisemies talk about? Not entirely fiction -- one follower of Frank, Moses Dobruska, was in fact a prominent Jacobin and powerful Freemason who went under the name of Junius Frey. He ran arms during the French Revolution, and may have spied for Austria. He was executed by guillotine.

Indeed, it is sexuality which most obviously marks the site of transgression for Frank and the Frankists. Notorious for their sexual transgressions, and heirs to a Sabbatean tradition which held that the disjuncture between the world of atzilut and that of asiyah was most clearly manifest in the abrogation of sexual norms, the Frankists, if the Kronika and contemporary sources shed any light on their actual practices, were sexual antinomians for whom erotic practice was simultaneously a transgression of social and religious norms and an actualization of the Kabbalistically-defined Divine eroticism. However, it would be a mistake to conclude that Frankist sexuality was simply a matter of defying convention in its starkest form. Rather, sexuality is that which enacts the phallocentrically defined empowerment of man -- the Lord, Adon, is a euphemism for the phallus and it is neither exaggeration nor vulgarization to translate Divrei HaAdon as "the matters of the cock." Indeed, this study will apply the methodology of queer theory to understand Frank's transgressive sexuality as an intentional, radical disorder of notions of gender as part of his epic quest to assert his own (phallic) power against the manifest world.

Whether these sexual practices included actual incest with his daughter Eva or not, it is clear that sexual potency is, for Frank, a symbol of power in general -- and it is for Frank the individual's power, in rebellion against norms and the limitations of the manifest world, that will enable him to attain godliness. Clearly, Frank was no saint; he abused his disciples, including sexually, and was a deliberately vulgar man. But like the followers of "left-hand" Tantrism, it might just be the case that Frank did it all to shake free of illusion and truly embrace the knowledge (gnosis, or das, in Frank's words) of the true God as he saw it.

In the academy, these ideas are rarely studied; and outside the academy, knowledge of Frank is quite limited. This neglect may at first seem surprising, given the uniqueness of Frank as a figure, but it can be understood in light of three facts: first, the paucity and unreliability of authentic Frankist sources; second, the belief by many scholars that a boorish or perhaps insane Frank never elucidated a theology, and the fact that Divrei HaAdon often more closely resembles the rantings of a madman or the rationales of a power-hungry deviant than any kind of theological, mystical, or religious treatise; and third, the fact that Frankism as a religious ideology, to the extent it can be called such, had far less impact on European Jewish history than Frankism as a sociological-religious phenomenon, which at its zenith affected over 30,000 people, and which has been credited with influencing the rise of Hasidism, the Haskalah in Prague, and other later developments in Jewish thought. Even today, as the redaction of Frankist sources makes them more available to scholars, the tendency to treat Frankism historically, rather than with the methodologies of religious studies, has continued.

Because of this focus on Frankism as history rather than as ideology, the prevailing scholarly understanding of what Frank and the Frankists actually believed (at least as recorded in the textual sources available to us) is greatly attenuated, and often incorrect. Generally, when scholars have remarked on the core ideas of Frankism, they have done so heavily influenced by Gershom Scholem's contextualization of Frankism as a late, extreme manifestation of Sabbateanism -- perhaps the reductio ad absurdum of "redemption through sin" (a doctrine which never appears in the Frankist corpus). Scholem, who regarded Frank as a "corrupt and degenerate individual," saw Frankist antinomianism and Christianization as a mere extension of Sabbateanism, and a poor derivative of it. Thus Frank's original contributions tend to be minimized -- notwithstanding Frank's own contempt for Sabbetai Tzvi and his strikingly post-Sabbatean, and even anti-Sabbatean, doctrines. And while it is commonly understood that Frank was an antinomian, the theological justifications for, and the cosmology underling, that antinomianism have rarely (if ever) been subjected to rigorous textual analysis. Yet Scholem's conceptions of Frankism, and the tendency of many scholars to accept them, are not borne out by Frankist texts. In fact, a study of those texts reveals Frankism to be a strikingly original, radically gnostic, nihilistic, constantly shifting, yet theoretically cognizable enterprise of boundary-crossing -- so much so that Frankism becomes almost a carnivalesque satire of religion itself.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:It's not my fault I feel things for nice ladies.I could tell alot more stories,that would make your skin crawl.But I'm not the one doing it,they just finger me,that's all...

Tell ME stories that would make my skin crawl. Forget Tizzie and her Fritzl fetish. I might be motivated to dust off my stories of the whorehouses in Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. Or Spring Break in Florida. Unfortunately I have no stories about Colombia or Bolivia or Nicaragua, as none of my time in those countries was off-duty. I only got to look, never partake.

...could'nt call the exchange of money for goods and services a f*ck-up,but a very smart investment for well honed skills.Would love you to volunteer your experiences Ciggy...really would.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

...could'nt call the exchange of money for goods and services a f*ck-up,but a very smart investment for well honed skills.Would love you to volunteer your experiences Ciggy...really would.

In some cases it were a quite wise investment, and in others, very very classic fuckup.

One such fuckup involved dealings with a freelance working girl who operated out of her home, in the backstreets of Olongapo, away from the glittering lights and the neon flashies promising Me So Hoany Love You Long Time types of cliché. And because I figured I was invincible, danger weren't in me vocabulary.

Back at her place, no time wasted, straight to her bedroom and a right powerful root, got frothed up in sweat, so afterwards I decided to head downstairs and take a shower in her bathroom. By instinct I dinna leave the wallet behind, brought that with me into the bathroom. Left behind my clothes, watch, some loose change in the pockets, etc.

CRASH the front door opens as if by a battering ram, and it gets my immediate attention. 5 to 10 men with guns come streaming in and they dinna look the uniformed sort that would be working for the Flippish governance. Immediate reaction instinct, I latched the lock on the door of the bathroom I was in and dragged some heavy basins of water (used by Filipinos for both bathing and washing clothes) in front of the door. The thugs made so much noise with their shouting and breaking things that they didn't hear my barricading activities, so I got bold enough to work on the thin rectangular window panels (that open and close like blinds--a common window type in the tropics) and create an opening large enough to climb through. Just as I was almost out the window a loud bang slammed against the bathroom door as if to try to break it down, and my stealthy crawling turned into a leap. I landed in mud outside the window, naked except for a towel, with my wallet in one hand and using the other to keep the towel together, and I headed off in a sprint, towards the direction of Subic Bay Naval Station, about five miles away.

I ran through alleys and back streets, proper James Bond chase scene, except for the ridiculousness of me being mostly naked and the armed men mounted on ridiculously old and rickety vespas, trying to navigate the obstacles I threw behind me as I ran.

Once I got to the main red light district that stretches for aboot a mile in front of the entrance to Subic, the gunmen veered off, not wanting to risk an encounter with the private security guards that work the drinky bars there (had enough cash on me to become a customer for at least a few drinks, motive enough for them to chamber some shotgun rounds and call for backup if the criminals pushed the issue).

So I slowed to a walk and stopped at a public water spout on the way to the front gate of the base, to clean some of the mud off me. Still clothed in nothing but a towel, I flashed my military ID to the gate guards and there wasn't even a second glance, they simply waved me in, as if the sight of someone in my condition were perfectly normal in a place like that. Took the long bus ride back to the barracks amidst snickers and stares from the various military people and contractors on board, took another shower there, and slept like the dead.

I was back at it downtown the next night. (You fall off a horse, you get right back on!)
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 am

...I farkin' love you Ciggy,I really do.PMSL...big time,with drool. thumbs up rolf

Not keen on the pissed pick-ups in night-clubs,cause I can't get an erection on the grog and a few women thought I was queer...and they don't taste so good,sitting on bar-stools,fermenting urine in their bladders.
So yeah,really loved this encounter.Even though,half my unmarried aunties were working women,never had one myself.Had a few blowjobs for free on public transport,trains,never on buses,bad state of the roads you see,to many pot-holes.But been very lucky too,with not getting aids or Hep C...very lucky.I shot up from a contaminated spoon once,from a Hep C patient,he overdosed and killed three women...his only reaction was
when my arm went into welts,like an allergic reaction..."never seen that before",must be the rare blood-type.That was quite a few years ago,I got a very clean bill of health,in those regards.

Ahh,reminds me of a time Sam used to adventurest...write it down later. thumbs up

We were fuckin' on a packed commuter train,started at Strathfield,came at Gosford...it was good and inspiring for another couple thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Even though,half my unmarried aunties were working women,never had one myself.

Any of yer aunties still under 40?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Even though,half my unmarried aunties were working women,never had one myself.

Think Rick's dead,nah,stay away from them,he had Hep-C,pity,Anika the jew was so very hot...I wanted her at 14.Now she's harass me,being over 50... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Think Rick's dead,nah,stay away from them,he had Hep-C,pity,Anika the jew was so very hot...I wanted her at 14.Now she's harass me,being over 50... thumbs up

They'd be free or cheap by now though... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Forget I mentioned it then. scared
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:Forget I mentioned it then. scared

still,you've had more exotic and interesting roots than me to at least 6 to the power of 120...I'm in awe thumbs up

and a we bit envious...

Nay,alot...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

It's a wide world of women out there, Billy, just waiting to be discovered.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:It's a wide world of women out there, Billy, just waiting to be discovered.

True Dat,
There Are Plenty Of Fish In The Sea...!!!

While There Were, Till Haarp Go E'm...!!!

rolf lmao rolf
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:It's a wide world of women out there, Billy, just waiting to be discovered.

I can't afford a ticket to France,so I'm checking out the most racially mixed cities... thumbs up

There's alof of Pommy Chicks in Perth and Hobart.

But can't afford the rent.Maybe emerse myself in Melbournes underworld as a modern day court jester and something to poke fun at,I might pick up Mafia rejects somewhere.Ciggy sayd when they're drunk,they're not so choosey,but last one vomited on me and fell asleep.I love druggie psychedelic chicks...And maybe the retired hot granny as her plaything...a few christian girls,willing to embrace the satanic way of life

For the Hot Grannies...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

True Dat,

rolf lmao rolf

Shhh! Don't discourage 'im!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

True Dat,

rolf lmao rolf

Shhh! Don't discourage 'im!

No,it's cool,as long as they shower...and don't look like my mother... thumbs up

* if they shave their legs and a pubic trim,I'd be wrapped...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Ciggy sayd when they're drunk,they're not so choosey,but last one vomited on me and fell asleep.

It's a matter of noticing the signs of when it's aboot to happen, and turning her head away at the right moment. When in a car, have a bag handy.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Ciggy sayd when they're drunk,they're not so choosey,but last one vomited on me and fell asleep.

It's a matter of noticing the signs of when it's aboot to happen, and turning her head away at the right moment. When in a car, have a bag handy.

spew in my HR...and a booting out whilst doing 80 mile an hour will occur... cthulhu

or,maybe for nights out on the town,wrap the seats and floor in plastic... thumbs up

Great recovery...re-call the demon Cthulhu...no need for ritual and invocation. wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Romantic F*ck Ups - Page 2 Empty Bump

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 am

Jerry

WAS

a good friend of mine.I was four years old and she was 27.This is back at Lord Howe Island.

My parents hope I forgot it.But I did'nt.Even asked them about 6 months ago.They dismissed it and changed subject.

I knew too much for a child.And I don't blame the UFO's.I knew what I wanted,but could'nt have it.

That is all for now.Just to remind me to destroy your minds later in the week.

cthulhu cthulhu

wub

cowbonk

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I do regret to admit,I used to have sexual fantasies about that hotty,

Romantic F*ck Ups - Page 2 Olive290x400

Each To Their Own,

Who Am I To Judge,

And All That Malarcky...!!!

wacky wacky wacky

She has geek girl charm...I'd hit it,if she said yes.

No you dork,Are You being served...and NOT Mrs Slocum niether....GRRRRRRRR

aaargh

My most disturbing TRUTH will be released this week...In Romantic Fuck-Ups...I'm a little Satan from way back... cthulhu thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next