Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Got a pic of that ex-dealer of yours? Sometimes I like to play lesbo match-maker in exchange for video...

give you a picture in your PM box in ten...
if I give you a link,keep your mouth shut you know me...
It could be the final curtain....for me that is...

thumbs up

check your box...should be there... thumbs up
Don't tell Hippy Michael...she's to expensive...and she'll only confirm his views...I'm a nutter.

***well,at least you know I don't talk shit,it's all real man.I'll be the Jerry Lee Lewis of the forum...school holidays are up...hoping for that call from niecey babe... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

...Rough night,
going up to the ATM,it's 1am,there's a group of teenagers ,with their dogs,pitbulls,Bull terrier cross breeds.They're grabbing shopping trolleys and smashing them into the Subway shop front window.Setting off the alarms,but they don't run away,they see me,although all in black,it's well lit,I duck back down in the shadows near the UNE and Blooms Florist,cut back towards the primary school,keep going,near a demolition space,around the corner...Otto bins,meanwhile,are flying behind me,garbage all over the street,I'm out numbered as usual,and those dogs.I find a building,it looks like apartments,but the parking spaces are empty.I crouch,in the shadows,break the two bands of masking tape that hold a long pair of surgical steel scissors.fold them back,up my wrist hiding that chrome glint and wait.The neighbour of the adjoining,building,comes out,pops his/her head over the fence,I don't move...they're right next to me...but I can't look or give my position away.
and I wait,crouching,in the shadows...and wait.
The hoots and hollows,fade left,heading towards the 24 hour united petrol station,standing,casually walk down the street,now behind the group,about 170 metres.The kid with the red t-shirt,the main instigator,looks
back,he can make out a moving shape,but I know they're drunk,I'm straight,...have'nt even raised a beat as the heart pumps normally.Been training myself for years to hold it,a little trick from Hannibal Lector.I
was'nt running from the group,I was luring them,to the dark,the shadows...and if they made that fatal move,well,it would'nt been fatal,just a gut stab,leaving them with something to think about.Did'nt want it to happen,but more than ready.
...Hit the pathways home,as those little bastards bought stale pies and cokes,I could hear them being rude to the very nice Sri Lanken staff that run the place...Not one cop was seen,which is unusual.

The same group that was outside my bedroom window last week...making a big fuss...as I hid in the front bushes,just waiting for them,that hide the front verandah...this time,armed with a small molotov and pick-axe handle...lovely life...
If they're your kids cops,you better stop playing...this'll get serious...and I can cover it.I know of the very few CCT cameras in town,every alley and prepared to swim the river,to avoid leaving the scent...might even carry a plastic shopping bag for my boots in future...Have a nice day.I'm tired...need more sleep.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Got a pic of that ex-dealer of yours? Sometimes I like to play lesbo match-maker in exchange for video...

give you a picture in your PM box in ten...
if I give you a link,keep your mouth shut you know me...
It could be the final curtain....for me that is...

thumbs up

check your box...should be there... thumbs up
Don't tell Hippy Michael...she's to expensive...and she'll only confirm his views...I'm a nutter.

***well,at least you know I don't talk shit,it's all real man.I'll be the Jerry Lee Lewis of the forum...school holidays are up...hoping for that call from niecey babe... thumbs up

No I won't be...failed bank loan,Billy run away anyway...leave niece alone,hopefully she find hot nice man...No ties,no loans,no new romances,Got to get away...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 am

Flying wheelie bins and feral filials were nearly your niece-karma there, Billy. You got orf easy.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:Flying wheelie bins and feral filials were nearly your niece-karma there, Billy. You got orf easy.

...I was doing the wrong thing?...I thought love knows no bounds...why did'nt you warn me...???...that's why life for me went tits up,shit,wish I had heads -up before... dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 am

Well the usual karma is offspring that looks like Camilla Parker.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:Well the usual karma is offspring that looks like Camilla Parker.

well...she isn't blood related....it'd only improve that line,if she was my cousin,by blood.
rolf
@ Camilla...she's that horse head type of inbred...or Bloodhound...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

well...she isn't blood related....it'd only improve that line,if she was my cousin,by blood.

If she's of age, then, every hole's a goal.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...just scrapes through,she's 17...I'm very frightened Ciggy,I never met a woman of virgin purity...of virtue.She even wears cardigans and glasses,which only builds the repressed passion...this will not be a simple pop of the Cherry,but an event of ground-shaking significance.The only matter tragic is Billy's interpretation,she might just want a quick f*ck,but thorough...Billy's in love...so tragic,so stupid...why does he cling to these notions when he's never received love,why not,as you say,score a goal in every hole....? Ciggy,modern and smart,Billy,romantic and stupid...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 am

Billy Ruben (Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:32 pm) wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...just scrapes through,she's 17...I'm very frightened Ciggy,I never met a woman of virgin purity...of virtue.She even wears cardigans and glasses,which only builds the repressed passion...this will not be a simple pop of the Cherry,but an event of ground-shaking significance.The only matter tragic is Billy's interpretation,she might just want a quick f*ck,but thorough...Billy's in love...so tragic,so stupid...why does he cling to these notions when he's never received love,why not,as you say,score a goal in every hole....? Ciggy,modern and smart,Billy,romantic and stupid...

Be modern and smart for her sake, as motivated by your romantic stupidity. And by all means, share every last detail about it on here. We're getting precious little lulz factor anymore from lilly's endless "I'm banned from Diftardia o woe is me" loop.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 am

Ciggy (Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 am) wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Be modern and smart for her sake, as motivated by your romantic stupidity. And by all means, share every last detail about it on here. We're getting precious little lulz factor anymore from lilly's endless "I'm banned from Diftardia o woe is me" loop.

first order of the day,her own doctor,and a years prescription of contraceptives,the implanon,best way,slides under the skin,periods with every 6 months,lack of visible weight gain.Whoops,yep,know my shit.
No,once consumated,you'll never hear of her again.I won't gamble with those feelings,hers or mine.That totalitarian father of hers,won't even let her have her own voice,but boy,when she shows it to me,I'm eating out of her hands...But the rest of the mob noticed one thing...she's the only one,in the whole family,that can calm me with a nod or a look.Be ranting away,she looks,back to meek and mild...No,I really do have feelings for her,I'm trying to suppress them...does'nt work,my mind goes back,to wondering,what is she doing...If you knew the suppression those girls went through,ahh,that might account for three of his five daughters running away...well,one got secretly married.L ran,Brooke embarressed them on purpose by giving blowjobs at school.P and me are chaperoned just to have idle chatter...that fuckwit father,almost seems to be planning it...you can't be that stupid not to see the outcomes of your own manouvres,if they fail...they don't know P at all...neither did I for that manner...I would never entertained the idea,of her and me,if there was'nt something already there,she's even studying what I like in women...I don't want her too...I'm just happy to have an arm around someone that seems right for me...it's nice.But her developement,it's the most considered
if not,obsessive thought she has...getting one good root...Not my fault...not hers.
...My soon to be ex-partner,is more concerned with me renewing friendship with a very XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...with occult connections...I have alot at my disposal coming up...with no need to introduce or become known.I want the drivers job...I'm pro...real good.Drive 24 hours without need for break...no drugs...just the job.
P gave to me...something others can't do...kindness.I really like the way it was...but prepared,to go her road,into a much more intimate setting,hey,it might be someone else by now...I'll have another broken heart,
but rather her happy...she knows what I am...she knows things about me,no-one's prepared to see...I'm actually quite decent,most want me to be their bad-boy.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty ...another interesting twist

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 am

...So,a few weeks ago,they arrest Detective Ryan (applause and cheers in the distance cheers )...so we all thought.
He got caught out giving Glock Service Automatics to the Koorie gangs in town,$90,000 cash found on the premises of his Wallaby Point Home,just off Ocean Drive,and an amount of drugs.Thought that might be the end of him...but no,as reported to me today,he's back in service. thinking hmm
...Giving Glocks to the Koorie gangs...who you got in mind Ryany boy...You cops should know,I'm hanging for an amateur to take me on,with a piece,I'll return the favour,if I get it off them...you insult me so... rolf

Looking forward to it,looks like I don't have to pick off one of your lambs after all...

wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy (Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 am) wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

first order of the day,her own doctor,and a years prescription of contraceptives,the implanon,best way,slides under the skin,periods with every 6 months,lack of visible weight gain.Whoops,yep,know my shit.
No,once consumated,you'll never hear of her again.I won't gamble with those feelings,hers or mine.That totalitarian father of hers,won't even let her have her own voice,but boy,when she shows it to me,I'm eating out of her hands...But the rest of the mob noticed one thing...she's the only one,in the whole family,that can calm me with a nod or a look.Be ranting away,she looks,back to meek and mild...No,I really do have feelings for her,I'm trying to suppress them...does'nt work,my mind goes back,to wondering,what is she doing...If you knew the suppression those girls went through,ahh,that might account for three of his five daughters running away...well,one got secretly married.L ran,Brooke embarressed them on purpose by giving blowjobs at school.P and me are chaperoned just to have idle chatter...that fuckwit father,almost seems to be planning it...you can't be that stupid not to see the outcomes of your own manouvres,if they fail...they don't know P at all...neither did I for that manner...I would never entertained the idea,of her and me,if there was'nt something already there,she's even studying what I like in women...I don't want her too...I'm just happy to have an arm around someone that seems right for me...it's nice.But her developement,it's the most considered
if not,obsessive thought she has...getting one good root...Not my fault...not hers.
...My soon to be ex-partner,is more concerned with me renewing friendship with a very BIG pot dealing family...with occult connections...I have alot at my disposal coming up...with no need to introduce or become known.I want the drivers job...I'm pro...real good.Drive 24 hours without need for break...no drugs...just the job.
P gave to me...something others can't do...kindness.I really like the way it was...but prepared,to go her road,into a much more intimate setting,hey,it might be someone else by now...I'll have another broken heart,
but rather her happy...she knows what I am...she knows things about me,no-one's prepared to see...I'm actually quite decent,most want me to be their bad-boy.

what a load of shit...there's no chance of it...simple.
Wish I had the chance,just to tell her,how important she was to me,would've made all the difference...
...And because she makes me happy...IS THE REAL FUCKIN' REASON I CAN'T EVEN TRY...WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'LL DO TO HER......IF SHE WAS IN LOVE,LAST THING TO DO,IS GET KILLED...break her heart.
It's time to leave soon...miss my daughter,miss Peyton,miss Lisa so much....don't know what to think anymore...feel numb...and actually,I feel cold??? 1 am,have a hot bath....sleep,but I can't,wide awake...Sam's sleeping in the lounge room the last two nights...and much happier,without her...drink water,not tea...and hope I can sleep nicely...I was kinda hoping the boys in their flying disc,might disappear me...work in some colony on the other side of the universe...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Worthless
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Worthless

...pictures...or it did'nt happen.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Ecactly, LOL
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Ecactly, LOL

...I was going to post this with anger yesterday...but that Abo gang walked past,as I was hanging out my washing...asked me for the time...I looked at the sun,said about past three...it waws 15:20 hours.
QWhen I was a little paranoid a few months ago,things were happening as soon as I print them...I suspected foul play by two forums...like to see them go through what I do...did they think,I got two kids too...
does'nt seem to matter to scum,does it.Anyway...it's something else...and I'm not sure who... thumbs down

But cool you're here...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty a little bit of trivia

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am

...We live directly under the flight path to Taree Airport.I'm a plane spotter,love them,always have.Cessnas,single and dual Beechcrafts,Dash 8's,ATR-27a's,mostly prop engine here,but lately,and we've been under this flight path for a year,and in Taree for over 2 years,a lear jet has been visiting.Even when Mark Vaile was deputy Prime Minister and leader of the National Party,he went by chopper by the way Wink ,never did I see a
Lear Jet in Taree...I wonder what sort of powerbroker has moved local...but you never know what reverberations can have.The Labour party,State level,changed the laws for compensation victims only 48 hours ago...
they lost my vote for that,it focused mainly on victims of rape...hmmm.
...Have been stirring trouble up on many levels,even political...but don't credit myself with this,hmmm,HAHAHAHA,unlike when former PM John Howard gave state police more powers...that was directly aimed at me,with domestic terrorism...but I slipped through.F*ck they were good days too...used to get a boner thinking about it...wish that old punkrock forum did'nt get closed,blow your mind,what used to go on...
But then,I did give out plans and theories how to Assassinate the PM,at Kirribilly House,...easy,takes morning stroll...floating inflatable tyre tube,scoped 303...or .222,30-06...scuba gear,floating 150-200 metres Sydney Harbour...BANG...byebye Johnny.
But seeing him so utterly defeated at his last election,I just have to let him live,so he can savour that bitter taste every day...like the arse to mouth his haemaphrodite wife,Janet gives him every day... Twisted Evil rolf

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 A2m
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:But seeing him so utterly defeated at his last election,I just have to let him live,so he can savour that bitter taste every day...like the arse to mouth his haemaphrodite wife,Janet gives him every day... Twisted Evil rolf

lol!

That awlmost makes up for your refusal to post a pic of yer niece, or some hot model playing the part of her for this made up fantasy. But not quite.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But seeing him so utterly defeated at his last election,I just have to let him live,so he can savour that bitter taste every day...like the arse to mouth his haemaphrodite wife,Janet gives him every day... Twisted Evil rolf

lol!

That awlmost makes up for your refusal to post a pic of yer niece, or some hot model playing the part of her for this made up fantasy. But not quite.

lol!

...I've embarressed her enough...brain not in gear the last 12 months.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

lol!

lol!

...I've embarressed her enough...brain not in gear the last 12 months.

...one more thing Ciggy,I got shaving cream on and naked here,so do this quick.IF any of you,double check the hints and clues I leave...and look into who Jason C really is,the government department,clique group...
that actually says the truth,he's a nice,well mannered and gentle man,is the group trying to kill me...everyone else,has nothing nice to say... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Yer such a tease.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yer such a tease.

boobies wub Embarassed

...don't take that as a rebound thing,just cause I can't be with my niece...Ok?See you soon honey,last hours of Christmas shopping,I have my off pink,purple and blue strpied shirt...dark glasses...time to Hit Rivers
oh,need a new kettle,blew my other one up. thumbs up

...be cool.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty Blooms Florist Taree

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm

...can't find the original post,where I have a whinge and dig at this business.I just finished shopping,still got to go back for passionfruit and strawberries for the pavlova I'm decorating.I seen,what I thought was the son,but it was the father,a very nice,white auraed man indeed,Not the know it all type of middle-class,gentle,but behind his family.I explained what his son did,the fact I followed them home,stalked and that's the reason he's still in one piece,cause they were respectful people,but the son must learn not to drive like an idiot and with friends,don't piss on post,like dogs do.
...I explained,I studied them,to see if they sell amphetamine for the police as well and found no cop connections....unlike a few business's in Maitland,where I come from.I explained I've seen the worst things in the world and won't tolerate it here,I admitted I'm a vigilante type,more dangerous than the police,but was very gentleman like.They are nice people...the son was'nt in his right mind,but will be disciplined for it.
...The mother piped up,said" why did'nt you complain the very next day?",I said "do you remember the guy in black asking for funeral wreaths for a young man,that was for your son",her face fell apart..."the very reason
he's untouched,is because you were decent first time around.I studied you,to find if you're the cause of who he is"...she was ever so humble...nearly overcome with tears,I patted her on the shoulder and apologised,shook the husbands hand...and walked out in style...
Glad for once,that errors could be negotiated for once...from what I'm used too...it's unknown territory to see people admit mistakes and to be sorry for their actions,in lieu of their son being there...I'm sure I'll hear about it again...
As far as Taree Police would be...are they sighing with relief...or missed another golden moment...to finally nail me...won't give them the satisfaction.I'm a better detective then most of them...but rather journalism.
as an outlet...report to the people...not in house games the constabulary entertain themselves with...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 2 Empty spoil sports

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

thumbs down catfight

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next