Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 am

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 449107794
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060343108&postcount=32062
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 50
dotdotcrash_x 0 likes

Without a photo.... It didn't happen.

2 hours ago
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 50

dotdotcrash_x 0 likes

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060343108&postcount=32062
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  sharky Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:32 am

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin GOOD?
DEBATES?
HERE?
rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin Well you can try, rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 6a00e553aba0f28834010536f3b7c8970b-800wi

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 You_Disgust_Kitty

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Funny-pictures-farting-kitten

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Memes-i-tell-my-children-you-can-be-anyone-you-want-when-you-grow-up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 am

barnacle bill wrote:
true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin GOOD?
DEBATES?
HERE?
rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin Well you can try, rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 6a00e553aba0f28834010536f3b7c8970b-800wi

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Memes-i-tell-my-children-you-can-be-anyone-you-want-when-you-grow-up

rolf

Thanks Snoops...good lad.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:00 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335

All post in these threads except for a few,will be reproduced and continued with at Webanarchy in future...see ya's

cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty "Billy Ruben" what a FOOL!

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 am

P.M.'s me from another forum, then cries like a girl when I answer.
More of a desert than this place was when I started posting.
But then, being "Ciggy's" forum, that's no surprise.
And it's not like "they" could politely invite me to post.
Not that I intend to post much of anything anywhere soon.
Seems there are enough 'quietly' sifting and sorting...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
barnacle bill wrote:
DEBATES?
HERE?

rolf

Thanks Snoops...good lad.

thumbs up

The pleasure is all mine bubba. thumbs up rolf lmao

Israel=The Promised Land!

Israel is the Promised Land, NOT Australia.

http://www.vbm-torah.org/

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE KUZARI:
AN INTRODUCTION TO JEWISH PHILOSOPHY

by Prof. Shalom Rosenberg

50b: Sleeping Beauty, part 2

In Bereshit we read of the significant encounter between Avraham and Malkitzedek, king of Shalem. According to the biblical commentator Moshe David Cassuto, the Torah intends to convey "that Jerusalem was a holy city. [This was] an eternal holiness, extending since time immemorial, and even when it was populated by idol worshippers, who were accustomed to worshipping many gods, its inhabitants could not but worship their highest God," who is essentially identical to the one God of Scriptural monotheism.

Rashi gleans something else from this encounter. Our rights to the land are not the result of a divine promise accompanied by military conquest. Our Sages emphasized our "historical rights" to the land. Rashi describes how the children of Shem lived in the Land according to the original division among the sons of Noach, and how "the Canaanites were conquering the land of Israel from the children of Shem." On the background of this unjust conquest, which destroyed the original harmony between the peoples of the world, Avraham, a descendent of Shem, appears upon the stage of history. He meets with one of the last Shemite kings of Jerusalem, before they were destroyed by the Jebusites. This was Malkitzedek king of Shalem (Bereshit 14:18-20): "And Malkitzedek king of Shalem brought out bread and wine, and he was a priest of the highest God. And he blessed him and said, blessed is Avraham of the highest God, ruler of heaven and earth." In this encounter, the last remaining Shemite monotheistic priest meets Avraham and prophesies, "[God] will someday return [Jerusalem] to your children, who are the descendants of Shem" (Rashi, on Bereshit 12:6).

The Rambam teaches an additional unique aspect of Jerusalem. In his "Guide For The Perplexed" [3,45] he suggests that Jerusalem is referred to in the Bible as "the place which He will choose," without calling it explicitly by name, for political reasons. The name of the place was hidden so that "the nations would not hold onto it and fight a powerful war over it, as they would if they knew that this place on earth was the source of the Torah." Sadly, this attempt did not help, and the struggles over Jerusalem continue to this day. Political struggles have a mechanism of their own. In Jerusalem, a religious struggle exists as well.

The Jewish people return to their land with a demand for justice that is beyond law. No one disputes the spiritual ownership of other religions. This is one of the great tests of humanity. Will they recognize the rights of the father who has returned to life and to youth, to live in his own land?

Jerusalem was conquered by Christians and by Muslims. However, Jerusalem is holy to the Jews not because of an event that occurred in it, nor because of a building in it, but because of very essence. The Temple could burn down, foreign temples could be built in its place, and yet the connection with the land remains, as though nothing has changed. Thus, the Jewish people mourned over Jerusalem, and thus Rihal expressed the longing of Jerusalem for its people:

"Zion, will you not inquire after your prisoners who inquire after you, and are the remnant of your flock...
I cry endless tears to bewail your suffering, and when I dream of the return of your exiles, I am a violin for your songs."

Whoever has read Mark Twain's description of the parched land, so barren that he felt this could not possibly be the land of which the Bible speaks, understands what the renewal and rebirth of the land means.

The Ramban saw the double tragedy as the symbol of the deepest expression of the love between the people and the land. The nation could not rest peacefully in any other place in the world, and the land would not bear fruit for any foreign conqueror. It patiently awaited the return of its people.

51a: The Land of Israel

The Paradox

We will now reopen our discussion of the uniqueness of the Land of Israel, the great paradox we have been living since the birth of Judaism in the first pages of the Scriptures. Before God there are no political or geographical boundaries, there are no boundaries of nations or of countries. And yet, the great message of this universalism is expressed in two particularisms, two uniquenesses: the uniqueness of the People and the uniqueness of the Land. The paradox teaches us that uniqueness is the path to universalism. The uniqueness of the Jewish people is part of a plan that will lead us and the nations of the world to the end of days, a plan for the redemption of the entire world. In this plan, the descendants of the Forefathers hold a unique place and position.

This paradox was a focal point of constant debate with many thinkers, particularly those who have stemmed from Judaism and have accepted some of the general principles of our Torah. The Scriptures proclaimed that Avraham would become the father of many nations. And indeed, many nations have accepted the Torah of the Forefathers. However, many of them wished to accept these principles while erasing the name of the Jews. Sometimes this was done by actual killing of Jews, and generally it was done by stealing their identity, by claiming that they themselves are the true Jewish people.

Models
The paradox of uniqueness demands an explanation from within as well. Rihal uses biological and climatic models to explain his central thesis. In my opinion, the reader has a certain amount of freedom here. He can accept these explanations as they are, or he can suggest corrections that lift these explanations to a higher plane. Rihal attempts to analyze a difficult and central issue, but he lacks the tools for the job. He saw the biological and climatic theories as models to explain his reality. Thus, for example, Rihal used the fact that certain traits are present in the grandfather, disappear in the father and reappear in the third generation.

In this way, Rihal wished to convey the surprising idea that traits can reappear despite an apparent break in continuity and education: that there can be resurrection after surcease. What Rihal describes is a return to something that does not come from without but that already exists within. The biological model is wonderful, because it demonstrates that potential can exist, for example in genetic makeup, and not be expressed outwardly. The difference in genetics between a genotype and a phenotype is the difference between uniqueness and choseness. There are traits that remain hidden because of the environment in which the organism develops; however the genotype, the uniqueness, the inner potential, continues to exist. This description is true of the nation as well. This is the essence of the principle of eternal uniqueness in the philosophies of Rihal, the Maharal and Rav Kook.

Territory

This topic brings us to the place of territory in Jewish thought. We are better equipped, thank God, to discuss this question than previous generations, who read Rihal's philosophy regarding the land of Israel yet were severed from it. Here in the land of Israel we face the full significance of Rihal's writings on the subject, as well as the difficult dilemmas that the topic raises.

One can view the land of Israel as the place where the Jewish state resides. This is an instrumental view, in which territory becomes a vehicle. Like a house, a country is a place in which we live, and it constitutes, in the largest sense of the word, a vehicle, a tool necessary for our survival. This is a rational approach, and stands as one the principles of Zionism. This principle implies that Jewish existence in the Diaspora was abnormal and unhealthy, and that the nation must be healed and rehabilitated through Zionism. This can be compared to a cripple who has lost the use of his hands and legs, and who hopes for the return of their powers. The hands and legs represent the two central characteristics of political existence in an independent state. The hands represent the nation's ability to defend itself militarily, while the legs symbolize the connection to the territory. If we were to go in this direction we would reach the territorial basis necessary for the justification of the Zionist idea, and seemingly this would be enough. However, here we must learn the great lesson of the Kuzari.

Let us jump to the end of the book. At the end of the book, the Chaver bids farewell to the king and prepares to journey to the land of Israel. "After these events the Chaver decided to leave the land of the Khazars and journey to Jerusalem." The king is astonished:
"And the departure of the Chaver was difficult for the Kuzari and he spoke to him of it, saying, 'what is there to find in the land of Israel today, since the Holy Presence has left it? And since the closeness of God can be achieved in any location by a pure heart and a strong desire; and why should you place yourself at the peril of the deserts and the seas and the hatred of the various peoples?'" (5:22)

This question of the Kuzari king must amaze us. Since the very first discourse, Rihal has emphasized the significance of the Land of Israel. His journey to the Land of Israel is the necessary and logical result of all he has been saying and writing. If so, why is the Kuzari king surprised? The answer lies in the recognition of a paradox, which is expressed at the end of the book, and sheds a different light upon the entire book. The Chaver had built a Jewish state in the land of the Khazars! Not only that, but his place in that state is comparable to the role of the philosopher, who guides the king in his leadership of the ideal kingdom. We can understand the significance of this ideal state when we read the letter that Hasdai Ibn Shaprut wrote to the Kuzari king.

He writes:
"If there is a place where there is a beacon and a kingdom for the exiles of Israel and they are not tyrannized or controlled, and if I knew that this was true, I would despise my own honor and depart from my greatness and desert my family and would speedily go up mountains, over land or sea, until I would reach the place where my lord the king rules to see his greatness and his glory and the residence of his subjects and the superiority of his servants and the repose of the exiles of Israel. And upon seeing his greatness and glory, my eyes would alight and my innards rejoice and my lips would praise the One who had not withheld His bounty from my forlorn nation."

Hasdai Ibn Shaprut, the Jewish minister of the highest personal and political status in the Caliphate in Cordova, claims that he would abandon all of his honor and become a simple subject in the Jewish state in which the Jews have independence. This state has religious significance as well:
"For how can I bleed for the destruction of our glorious House and for the few saved from the sword who went through fire and water, who are but a small remainder and have lost our honor and dwell in exile, and God does not assist us against those who say to us all the day, 'every nation has a kingdom and you have no remembrance in the land.'"

And a Jewish state exists, the kingdom of the Khazars. However, Rihal instructs us through the paradox of his own life and choices. The Chaver abandons a Jewish state, nobility, independence and everything that goes along with it, in order to travel to a place that is under foreign rule. This place is the Land of Israel. Here we learn the great lesson. Our attitude towards the Land of Israel is not one of territory, in which, by chance, a Jewish state exists. We relate to it as our destiny, and view the encounter with it as part of our essence as Jews. Jewish sovereignty and independence are significant, but so is our relationship to the Land of Israel. At the end of the book we will learn how Rihal envisioned the ultimate return to the Land of Israel and the redemption. Herein lies the mystery and the paradox. The return to the Land of Israel is not a tool or a means. What we have here is here a relationship of encounter, a cosmic meeting of those intended for each other from the beginning of time. Just as it is written that every person's marriage partner is announced in Heaven forty days before his birth, so too it is announced that a particular field in the Land is intended for a particular person. Our Sages wished to teach us the romantic idea that the connection between a couple exists before they meet for the first time, and that their meeting is not a chance occurrence. So too the relationship between the People and the Land is more than a chance occurrence. The relationship was written in the books of destiny.

51b: The Land Of Israel, Part 2

What mysterious force lies behind the relationship of the People and the Land? What makes a particular union successful and unique? Here we enter into theories and models. Rihal attempts to describe it through a unique approach to the climate of the Land of Israel. We find a similar approach in the writings of Rambam. However, he limits the explanation, when he claims that this climate is not unique to the Land but characterizes the entire region. This is actually stated explicitly by Rihal:

"And Ever was the designated progeny of Shem...since his inheritance was the lands of comfortable climates, at the center of which is placed the coveted land, the land of Canaan, the land of prophecy." (1:95)

Thus, we find that the climatic condition is necessary but not sufficient. The Land of Israel is unique in that its climate integrates heat and cold. In other words, it unites the characteristics of those places lacking the conditions for creating a great civilization and a sophisticated culture. And indeed, both the inception and the development of civilization took place in the temperate climates.

Beyond the geographical conditions there is a mystical reality, a spiritual uniqueness of the Land, which makes it a place where prophecy can become a reality. The Land of Israel is the destined location of the ultimate encounter between the Jewish nation and God, the place destined for prophecy and redemption.

This approach to the Land of Israel perhaps can only be understood in categories of love. A person can consider a prospective mate according to the size of the dowry or other monetary interests, as a means to advance one's career or one's social status, etc. These are purely rational reasons. However, we all know that this is not enough, and justifiably so. Beyond these things we expect something more, something irrational and emotional, something we can only describe as love. The word love describes the relationship between the People and the Land. The book of Bereshit describes how the Great Matchmaker, the Creator himself, took Avraham, the father of the Jewish nation, and brought him to the Land of Israel. There he would found his nation, and there the great encounter between the Jewish people and God will ultimately take place. The encounter between the People and the Land is also a condition of redemption.

Thank God, for us no contradiction exists between the instrumental approach and what we might term the romantic approach. We must realize how fortunate we are, to live in the age where, after so much trial and suffering, these approaches finally merge. The distinction between the two approaches to the People and the Land was illustrated through a historical dilemma: Uganda or Palestine? The instrumental approach demanded searching for territory somewhere. This was called the territorial position. It was opposed by the position that spoke about the Land of Israel. Both approaches are important, and the Kuzari state and the other Jewish states that arose in the Diaspora were not a crime, but neither did they bring salvation. There were many Jews who did not think it a crime to live in the Diaspora but who considered the creation of a Jewish state in the Diaspora a betrayal of their allegiance to the Land of Israel.

These issues are important because of their current implications. We are faced with dilemmas that center around the ideals of the redemption of the People and of the Land. We will not enter into politics here. Politics means solving these dilemmas in a particular way. However, understanding the dilemmas is beyond politics. We must always be aware of the two-sidedness of our relationship to the Land. On the one hand, the instrumental relationship to a home, and on the other hand, the relationship to something that cannot be replaced. This relationship is represented in the Scriptures and in later literature by the classic image of the relationship to a mother. The Land is perceived as a mother to some individuals, and as a wife to the nation. We express this relationship through loyalty, love and respect.

The Land of Israel

As we have seen, the content of Jewish thought focuses around three central points: Creation, Revelation and Redemption. History is a process with many twists and turns; however, it ultimately leads us from Creation to Redemption through Revelation.

The Land of Israel symbolizes creation. The Land of Israel is also the land of prophecy.
The sacrifice of Yitzchak connects to the second point: Revelation. Just as Avraham was called to the Land of Israel from a foreign country, "Go ... to the land that I will show you" (Bereshit 12:1), so too he is called forth after entering the Land of Israel: "Go ... to one of the mountains that I will show you" (ibid. 22:2).

Here, too, Avraham follows the call to a place that he does not know, and only when he reaches it does God inform him that this is the place that God had destined for the great drama of the sacrifice of Isaac. Avraham's going reveals the holiness within the holiness. Avraham learned to recognize the holiness of the Land of Israel when he reached it. The holiness of Jerusalem had to be revealed much later, at the final trial.

The mount of the sacrifice, say the Scriptures, is the "mountain where God appeared," the place of revelation, the encounter with God. On this mountain the Temple will be built, the Temple in which man will encounter the Divine Presence. The Scriptures themselves are aware of the paradox in this claim. In king Shlomo's prayer in the Book of Melakhim we read,
"For can it be that God resides on the earth, behold the heavens and the highest firmaments cannot contain You, how can this House I have built [contain You]?" (Melakhim I, 8:27)

However, divine transcendence left room also for the immanence that is connected to "this place...and You will hearken from the heavens" (ibid. 8:29-32).

Revelation is expressed in two ways: in the personal encounter, and in the collective revelation of the Torah. Next to the Temple sat the Great Court, whose role was to teach Torah to the entire people of Israel.

The third point that is encompassed in Jerusalem is connected to the future: the Redemption. This idea means the triumph of good in the various circles of human activity: the national, the human-universal and the cosmic.

The national redemption is the return of the Jewish people to their Land. When the Jew prays for redemption, he prays to the God who "will rebuild Jerusalem," and adds, "may our eyes witness Your merciful return to Jerusalem. Blessed are You God, who will return His Presence to Zion." The redemption is the renewed meeting of the three: the People, the Land and the Divine Presence, the divine immanence.

Jerusalem is also the axle upon which the human-universal redemption turns as well. The mountain that was the center of spiritual heights for the Jewish people will become a center of inspiration and education for the entire world.

"And in the end of days the mount of the house of God will be placed above all mountains and rise above all hills and all the nations will swarm towards it. And many nations will go saying, come let us go up to the mountain of God, to the House of the God of Ya'akov, and He will teach us of His ways and we will follow in His paths, for Torah will go forth from Zion and the word of God from Jerusalem." (Yishayahu 2:2-3)

The particularism of the choosing of a People and a Land are thus merged with absolute universalism. The People and the Land preserved the Torah, so that it would spread among all the nations, and whose central expression is universal peace: "And they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks, nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they study war any more" (ibid. 2:4).

In Jewish tradition, Jerusalem is also the center of the cosmic redemption. Yishayahu's vision, "and the wolf shall dwell with the lamb" (Yishayahu 11:6) is obviously an allegory for the ideal international relations that will reign in the messianic era. However, it is also a hint at a religious utopia, in which even the natural reality will change.

Various verses in Yechezkel hint at future changes in Jerusalem. A spring will gush from it, and from it powerful rivers will stream forth, which will even heal the Dead Sea. Clearly, these are references to the ancient Garden of Eden.

And indeed certain commentators have understood it in this way. According to their interpretation, the Garden that God planted in Eden underwent a catastrophic change as a result of the sin; however, with the advent of the redemption it will revert to its original state. The Garden of Eden is the Land of Israel, and its center is Jerusalem.

If this motif exists in the Scriptural tradition, then the symbolism of the Holy Temple can be understood in its light as well. At its center, as in the Garden of Eden, the Keruvim protected the Tree of Life, which is none other than the Torah - the word of God.

thumbs up cheese wave cpn boobies wacky

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
nope...not it yet...but compare how MANY 'names'
VIOLENTLY STORM against me, for daring to SHOW
that GOD'S WORD DOES DESCRIBE AUSTRALIA
to BE ZION, FOR ALL ISRAEL and FRIENDS...
...and NOTE 'THOSE NAMES' CALL FOR THE
DESTRUCTION of ISRAEL and FRIENDS...AND,
WANT THIS GLORIOUS LAND FOR THEMSELVES!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

no, 'gods word', the Holy Bible DOES NOT say australia is Zion, it is explicitly clear that Israel/Jerusalem is the Geographical Zion......I've asked you numerous times to define the Hebrew word: Tsiyon/Zion, you have refused...........WHY?

You are just another Antisemitic/Anti Israel/Anti Torah....'gods word' psycho............
thumbs up

Let's take it from the Top....cupcake......... rolf lmao

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1241-mizraim-means-egypt-zion-is-israel-not-australia

Mizraim means Egypt. Zion is Israel, NOT Australia

Europe is a LARGER Continent then Australia. As a matter of FACT; Australia is the SMALLEST/RUNT Continent. And as large it may be, the size of your EGO makes it uncomfortably confining. But hey, that's only one of your many lies and deceptions. Let's talk about Mizraim, the Hebrew word for Egypt. You say it isn't. Where is your credentialed support for your ignorant nonsense?

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Mizraim.html

Meaning and etymology of the name Mizraim
Mizraim

Mizraim is a son of Ham, son of Noah (Genesis 12:10). This name is also the common name for Egypt (which is also known as 'the land of Ham,', for instance in Psalm 105:23).

Egypt was known by the names Musuru, Musru, Misir or Masri in other languages, and Mizraim is probably simply a phonetic transliteration into Hebrew of any of them. The word looks identical to what a dual form of would look like (see below). This duality possibly helped to denote Upper and Lower Egypt. The word for Egyptian is .

The similar (masor), a poetic nickname for Egypt that is used on three different occasions (Isaiah 19:6, 2 Kings 19:24 = Isaiah 37:25, Micah 7:12), may shed some understanding on how a Hebrew audience might have interpreted the name Mizraim.

The noun (masor) means siege, entrenchment, and it derives from the verb (sur), bind, besiege. Another derivation of this same verb is the noun , stronghold. HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament notes that a stronghold or walled city may be an instrument of protection during the first stages of a war, but will turn into a lethal trap if a siege last long. A beautiful figurative use of this word occurs in Psalm 31:21, where the author compares himself under siege by his troubles.

The verb from which the noun derives, is part of a group of five different roots. These roots all have different linguistic sources but were perhaps readily incorporated into the Hebrew language due to similar or related meanings, more or less:
(swr) is the assumed root of the words (sawwar), neck and (sawwaron), necklace. The neck is simply a part of the body, but figuratively it is used as seat of strength (Job 39:19) and subsequently as target of defeat (by the placing of the victor's foot on the neck of the conquered - Joshua 10:24). The similarity between a necklace and a besieging army is obvious.
The verb (sur) means to bind or besiege; referred to above.
The verb (sur) means show hostility to, be an adversary. According to BDB Theological Dictionary and HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, this verb is probably a by-form of (sarar), see below.
The verb (sur) means to form or fashion. According to HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, this verb is possibly a by-form of (yasar), form or fashion.
The noun (sur) does not occur in the Bible, but is probably related to words in cognate languages that mean rock or hill. A derivative that does occur in the Bible is (sur), the common Biblical word for rock. BDB Theological Dictionary suggests relations with (sara), see below.

The words and are linguistically closely related. Their respective meanings also shows much kinship:
The verb (sarar) means to bind, be narrow/ confined, be in distress. Derivatives are: (sar), narrow, tight; (sar), distress; (sara), straights, distress; (sarar), suffer distress; (seror), bundle; (mesar), straights, distress. The latter word written in a dual form would yield the name , Mizraim. Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names assumed that this is what Mizraim would have meant to a Hebrew audience and reads Double Distress.
The verb (sarar) means show hostility towards. Derivation (sar) means adversary.
The assumed root (srr) is unused in the Bible but in Arabic it means be sharp. Its common derivative is (sar), pebble, flint.

The name Mizraim means Double Distress or Double Stronghold.

Bible Dictionary

Mizraim definition

the dual form of matzor, meaning a "mound" or "fortress," the name of a people descended from Ham (Gen. 10:6, 13; 1 Chr. 1:8, 11). It was the name generally given by the Hebrews to the land of Egypt (q.v.), and may denote the two Egypts, the Upper and the Lower. The modern Arabic name for Egypt is Muzr.

Mizraim From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim
Mizraim (Hebrew: מִצְרַיִם / מִצְרָיִם, Modern Mitzráyim Tiberian Miṣrāyim / Miṣráyim ; cf. Arabic مصر, Miṣr) is the Hebrew name for the land of Egypt, with the dual suffix -āyim, perhaps referring to the "two Egypts": Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt.

Ugaritic inscriptions refer to Egypt as Msrm, in the Amarna tablets it is called Misri, and Assyrian and Babylonian records called Egypt Musur and Musri. The Arabic word for Egypt is Misr (pronounced Masr in Egyptian colloquial Arabic), and Egypt's official name is Gumhuriyah Misr al-'Arabiyah (the Arab Republic of Egypt).

According to Genesis 10, Mizraim (a son of Ham) was the younger brother of Cush and elder brother of Phut and Canaan, whose families together made up the Hamite branch of Noah's descendants. Mizraim's sons were Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, Casluhim (out of whom came Philistim), and Caphtorim.[1]

According to Eusebius' Chronicon, Manetho had suggested that the great age of antiquity in which the later Egyptians boasted had actually preceded the flood, and that they were really descended from Mizraim, who settled there anew. A similar story is related by medieval Islamic historians such as Sibt ibn al-Jawzi, the Egyptian Ibn Abd-el-Hakem, and the Persians al-Tabari and Muhammad Khwandamir, stating that the pyramids, etc. had been built by the wicked races before the deluge, but that Noah's descendant Mizraim (Masar or Mesr) was entrusted with reoccupying the region afterward. The Islamic accounts also make Masar the son of a Bansar or Beisar and grandson of Ham, rather than a direct son of Ham, and add that he lived to the age of 700. Some scholars think it likely that Mizraim is a dual form of the word Misr meaning "land", and was translated literally into Ancient Egyptian as Ta-Wy (the Two Lands) by early pharaohs at Thebes, who later founded the Middle Kingdom.

But according to George Syncellus, the Book of Sothis, supposedly by Manetho, had identified Mizraim with the legendary first pharaoh Menes, said to have unified the Old Kingdom and built Memphis. Misraim also seems to correspond to Misor, said in Phoenician mythology to have been father of Taautus who was given Egypt, and later scholars noticed that this also recalls Menes, whose son or successor was said to be Athothis.

In Judaism, Mitzrayim has been connected with the word meitzar (מיצר), meaning "sea strait", possibly alluding to narrow gulfs from both sides of Sinai peninsula. It also can mean "boundaries, limits, restrictions" or "narrow place".[citation needed]

However, author David Rohl has suggested a different interpretation: "Amongst the followers of Meskiagkasher [Cush] was his younger 'brother' -- in his own right a strong and charismatic leader of men. He is the head of the falcon tribe -- the descendants of Horus the 'Far Distant'. The Bible calls this new Horus-king 'Mizraim' but this name is, in reality, no more than an epithet. It means 'follower of Asr' or 'Asar' (Arabic m-asr with the Egyptian preposition m 'from'). Mizraim is merely m-Izra with the majestic plural ending 'im'. Likewise, that other great Semitic-speaking people -- the Assyrians -- called the country of the pharaohs 'Musri' (m-Usri)." [2]

Genesis 10 - The Table of Nations
http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/0110.htm
The tenth chapter of Genesis . . . stands absolutely alone in ancient literature, without a remote parallel, even among the Greeks, where we find the closest approach to a distribution of peoples in genealogical framework . . . The Table of Nations remains an astonishing accurate document. (William F. Albright, cited in Boice)

A. The descendants of Japheth.

1. (1) The three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.

2. (2) The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

a. The sons of Japheth: He was the father of the Indo-European peoples, those stretching from India to the shores of Western Europe. They are each linked by linguistic similarities that often seem invisible to the layman but are much more obvious to the linguist.

b. Gomer: From this son of Japheth came the Germanic peoples, from whom came most of the original peoples of Western Europe. These include the original French, Spanish, and Celtic settlers.

c. Magog . . . Tubal, Meshech: These settled in the far north of Europe and became the Russian peoples.

d. Madai: From this son of Japheth came the ancient Medes and they populated what are now Iran and Iraq. The peoples of India also came from this branch of Japheth’s family.

e. Javan: From this son of Japheth came the ancient Greeks, whose sea-faring ways are described in Genesis 10:5.

3. (3) The sons of Gomer.

The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.

a. Ashkenaz: From this son of Gomer came the peoples who settled north of Judea into what we call the Fertile Crescent.

b. Togarmah: From this son of Gomer came the Armenians.

4. (4-5) The sons of Javan (the ancient Greeks).

The sons of Javan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.

a. The sons of Javan were: Geographic names that spring from these names in this chapter abound. Linguists have no trouble seeing the connection between Kittim and Cyprus, Rodanim and Rhodes, Gomer and Germany, Meschech and Moscow, Tubal and Tobolsk.

B. The descendants of Ham.

1. (6) The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

The sons of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

a. Ham: The descendants of Ham are the peoples who populated Africa and the Far East.

b. Cush: Apparently, this family divided into two branches early. Some founded Babylon (notably, Nimrod) and others founded Ethiopia.

c. Mizraim: This is another way the Bible refers to Egypt. Put refers to Libya, the region of North Africa west of Egypt. Canaan refers to the peoples who originally settled the land we today think of as Israel and its surrounding regions.
2. (7-12) The sons of Cush.

The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan. Cush begot Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.” And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah (that is the principal city).

a. Cush begot Nimrod: One son of Cush worthy of note is Nimrod. He was a mighty one on the earth, but not in a good way. He ruled over Babel, which was the first organized rebellion of humans against God. The name Nimrod itself means, “let us rebel.”

b. Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord: The context shows that this is not a compliment of Nimrod. The idea is that Nimrod was an offense before the face of God.

i. “This is not talking about Nimrod’s ability to hunt wild game. He was not a hunter of animals. He was a hunter of men - a warrior. It was through his ability to fight and kill and rule ruthlessly that his kingdom of the Euphrates valley city states was consolidated.” (Boice)

ii. A Jerusalem Targum says: “He was powerful in hunting and in wickedness before the Lord, for he was a hunter of the sons of men, and he said to them, ‘Depart from the judgment of the Lord, and adhere to the judgment of Nimrod!’ Therefore it is said: ‘As Nimrod the strong one, strong in hunting, and in wickedness before the Lord.’ ”

iii. Ginzberg quotes from a Jewish legend: “The great success that attended all of Nimrod’s undertakings produced a sinister effect. Men no longer trusted in God, but rather in their own prowess and ability, an attitude to which Nimrod tried to convert the whole world.”

iv. “Hence it is likely that Nimrod, having acquired power, used it in tyranny and oppression; and by rapine and violence founded the domination which was the first distinguished by the name of a kingdom on the face of the earth. How many kingdoms have been founded in the same way, in various ages and nations from that time to the present! From the Nimrods of the earth, God deliver the world!” (Clarke)

3. (13-14) The sons of Mizraim.

Mizraim begot Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, and Casluhim (from whom came the Philistines and Caphtorim).

4. (15-19) The sons of Canaan.

Canaan begot Sidon his firstborn, and Heth; the Jebusite, the Amorite, and the Girgashite; the Hivite, the Arkite, and the Sinite; the Arvadite, the Zemarite, and the Hamathite. Afterward the families of the Canaanites were dispersed. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon as you go toward Gerar, as far as Gaza; then as you go toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

a. Canaan begot Sidon: The family of Sidon, the son of Canaan, went north and is related to the Hittites and Lebanese.

b. And the Sinite: Many people believe the Oriental peoples descended from the Sinites.

5. (20) The spread of the descendants of Ham.

These were the sons of Ham, according to their families, according to their languages, in their lands and in their nations.

C. The descendants of Shem.

1. (21-22) The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram.

And children were born also to Shem, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder. The sons of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram.

a. Children were born also to Shem: From Shem comes Elam, who was an ancestor to the Persian peoples; Asshur, who was the father of the Assyrians; Lud was father to the Lydians who lived for a time in Asia Minor; and Aram was father to the Arameans, who we also know as the Syrians. Arphaxad was the ancestor to Abram and the Hebrews.

2. (23) The sons of Aram.

The sons of Aram were Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash.

a. Uz: Later, a region in Arabia was named after this son of Aram.

Job came from the land of Uz (Job 1:1).

3. (24-30) The sons and descendants of Arphaxad.

Arphaxad begot Salah, and Salah begot Eber. To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan. Joktan begot Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Obal, Abimael, Sheba, Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab. All these were the sons of Joktan. And their dwelling place was from Mesha as you go toward Sephar, the mountain of the east.

a. All these were the sons of Joktan: The names under the son of Joktan (son of Eber, son of Salah, son of Arphaxad) are all associated with various Arabic peoples.

b. And Jobab: The one named Jobab may be the one we know as Job in the Old Testament.

4. (31) The spread of the descendants of Shem.

These were the sons of Shem, according to their families, according to their languages, in their lands, according to their nations.
5. (32) Summary statement: the nations after the flood.

These were the families of the sons of Noah, according to their generations, in their nations; and from these the nations were divided on the earth after the flood.

a. “Hence one must consider this chapter of Genesis a mirror in which to discern that we human beings are, namely, creatures so marred by sin that we have no knowledge of our own origin, not even of God Himself, our Creator, unless the Word of God reveals these sparks of divine light to us from afar . . . This knowledge the Holy Scriptures reveal to us. Those who are without them live in error, uncertainty, and boundless ungodliness; for they have no knowledge about who they are and whence they came.” (Luther, cited in Boice)

MIZRAIM = EGYPT

You also deceive about the Replacement/Superssessionism Theology......This is Strike 3 and a few more to go.

http://www.biblestudyproject.org/israel3.1-replacement-theology-messianic.htm

The Truth

We believe Israel is God's special people, distinct from the body of Messiah, chosen by Him to be a holy nation and a Kingdom of priests. The election of Israel is irrevocable. . . . We believe the Abrahamic Covenant is an irrevocable, unconditional covenant God made with Jewish people. This covenant provides title to the land of Israel for the Jewish people and promises a descendant (the Messiah) who would come to redeem Israel and bless the entire world. The spiritual blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant overflow to all the nations. God will ultimately fulfill every aspect of the covenant in the Messianic Kingdom, both physical and spiritual. . . .

Your LIE!!!!!!!

A. SUPERSESSIONISM OR REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY

The meaning of this doctrine is that the church superseded or replaced Israel as God's covenant people. The three claims presented under this heading are:
1. God has rejected Israel,
2. the church has replaced Israel as God's covenant people, and
3. the church is therefore spiritual Israel.

If God has rejected Israel, then that clears the way for a replacement people; and if that people is the church, then the church may be considered spiritual Israel. It is also conceivable that some who believe that Israel is still God's covenant people would consider the church spiritual Israel because it is composed of people whose spirits have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We will now hold the light of Scripture to these claims and possibilities.

Paul follows his emphatic response with, for I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. . . . What is his point? If God had rejected Israel as His covenant people, then every Israelite would be disqualified from the possibility of being saved; yet he is an Israelite who is saved, and that proves that God has not rejected His people.

To sum up, we have noticed two proofs that God has not rejected Israel as His covenant people:
1. By the very meaning of May it never be! in the way that Paul used it in different contexts.
2. By the fact that Paul was a saved Israelite.

Nevertheless, we'll address several passages that need clarification.

b. Romans 11:1-5

1. I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? 3. "Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE." 4. But what is the divine response to him? "I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL." 5. In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice.

Replacement Theology

Its Origins, Teachings and Errors

By Dr. Gary Hedrick, President of CJF Ministries

(With Minor Editing By Rabbi Loren)
http://www.shema.com/Combating%20Replacement%20Theology/crt-004.php

http://www.therefinersfire.org/replacement_theology.htm

These are serious errors/deformations in your Theology and Worldview. What do you have to say for yourself. You gibber on and on about being persecuted yet you, yourself; are the persecuter. You lie about the Jews and their Sacred scriptures and you attempt to steal their identity and destiny, without being able to read/write Hebrew. Your ignorance and hubris is appalling Capiche?
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty They pimped my ride

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:20 pm

These photos depict the love and adoration I receive from the Taree Community.Whom I must describe as,a racially tolerant group of people,appreciative of the Arty or Avante Garde eccentrics within their society,open to new ideas and constructive criticisms
and display a relaxed and easy going attitude to newcomers that might find difficulty settling into unknown and new areas.They are an assett to tourism and community project building.A very fine group of people indeed.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 7142637493resizedcars43

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 7142639871resizedcars42

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty Let's have another crack at it...

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Having a spot of bother,getting my insurance pay-out.Funny enough,everytime I step out the door a cop car mysteriously appears out of nowhere.Hmmmm,I think they're suspicious of me.Anyway,can't wait and bought another el cheapo car and picking up this week late in the end of it.

Three times lucky?...we will see.But this time,I'm fully armed and not sleeping at nights to well.Took a handful of Saint Johns Wort last night and started hallucinating seeing cats everywhere...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Kgrhqvhjcse7zufw7bpoghz

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Having a spot of bother,getting my insurance pay-out.Funny enough,everytime I step out the door a cop car mysteriously appears out of nowhere.Hmmmm,I think they're suspicious of me.Anyway,can't wait and bought another el cheapo car and picking up this week late in the end of it.

Three times lucky?...we will see.But this time,I'm fully armed and not sleeping at nights to well.Took a handful of Saint Johns Wort last night and started hallucinating seeing cats everywhere...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Kgrhqvhjcse7zufw7bpoghz

But have the feeling it'll end up just like this,my own father sent an email,"You'll have to sleep in it to keep it,Dad"

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 7142637493resizedcars43

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 7142639871resizedcars42
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm

But this is just a display of stubborn resistance...I have a Mercedes 500 down the coast,welding bullbars to it,painting it matt black and if this Falcon goes up in smoke,every car in Boyce Street is going to be rammed and set ablaze...I stand by my threats this time around,fuck you Taree Tards...

thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

Re: Where's Billy Reuben...???

<blockquote>true lilly wrote:Busy shopping all his 'mates', going by his latest panicked rage.

'Your' "Private" Phone Numbers that 'you' make 'your' continued deaths threats from,
are not private either. That's quite a gang of fools 'you' are betraying, isn't it.

</blockquote>

P.S. NO ONE buys 'your', "oh poor me, fighting dirty coppers", BS cover story.
But they DO GET WHY 'you' want them to.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 am

true lilly wrote:Re: Where's Billy Reuben...???

<blockquote>true lilly wrote:Busy shopping all his 'mates', going by his latest panicked rage.

'Your' "Private" Phone Numbers that 'you' make 'your' continued deaths threats from,
are not private either. That's quite a gang of fools 'you' are betraying, isn't it.

</blockquote>

who cares....

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1684-the-evils-of-spamming

Billy Ruben wrote:There is a need for a moderator at times,when one becomes the victim of spamming.It's a very traumatic phase one encounters in online life.It's kind of like,being shafted in the chutney chute,when you don't want it.It hurts.I feel violated.And because I became a victim,I tried to spam back,didn't work,left me feeling dirty and I sook and cry in the shower,washing anothers unwanted advances and love from me.There appears at the moment,no support groups for these victims of crimes.There will be one day,as this new psychological
handicap captures other compulsives into it's evil embrace, causing many more victims of this heinous crime.

Billy Ruben wrote:
I think moderation is essential.
This new compulsive disorder,speaking and communicating in spam,has a detrimental effect on those already afflicted with other psychological disorders.You see,I'm not really a schizophrenic,but a mis-diagnosed psychopath.Well,I had to lie,so I didn't get a permanent padded cell.

You don't know what it's like being a reluctant psychopath.Everyday.I raise from bed,I have to repress feelings of skinning people alive,using sulphuric acid (original touch there I must say).I try to look at birds,the trees and the sun shining,butterflies land on my shoulder and let me know,"You're sweet Billy,we know you don't mean any harm".Little children walk by,waving their hands and giving me smiles.

A silent tear,tracks from my eys,down my cheek and I sigh,hoping there is a future for mankind after all.

Then I log on,to share my glowing heart....and how am I received ?
SPAMMED BACK OUT THE FUCKING DOOR AND I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KILL,I STOMP ON BEATLES AND BLOW TORCH INSECTS AND GO RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING RICHTER SCALE....SPAM,I FUCKING HATE
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Fucking_mods_trollcat

she would be an assett.

Billy Ruben wrote:,unbiased world wide women here,named Tiswas.

She's spiritual,understanding,gives good debates and I believe,quite unbiased in all matters concerning Icke.Offers the olive branch to those who foolishly,troll and attempt to sway her to the dark side.

This rare lady of light,with all her wisdom and knowledge,would be a great assett to the forums administration and I believe she is the answer to cleaning up the spam wars we have here,for which I trully,hand on heart apologise for my own involvement.

Put the lotion in the basket,Suzy.

That's who Billy Ruben was named after,Buffalo Bill.It's quite funny,when you know,the satanist old skateboard shop,became a leather boutique in Maitland there.Yeeessss,the satanist still own it...didn't know that one did you?
Spooky,when I'm pissed off.

But you can't blame them for everything,here's a video I made from cutting room floor scenes...enjoy

Billy Ruben wrote:It's Ok Suzy,you stand for nothing.In your little temper tantrum last night,either being warned by admin,or,which I doubt,my message to you sunk in,that without spam you have nothing to say,the best revelation of all I caught you out,denying Gods word.I had it framed on my wall after a print-out,so pleased was I to figure you out.You can spam your stupid cat pics once on this thread,you've done that now,anymore,my post count will go up by 150...150 times I will spam,even if I drive myself insane,

But to give you hope,I got a weird cold/flu today.And I just read Sods patient zero thread,so there's still hope for you,in that sick little mind,now start praying,God might answer you with Billys swift demise,it's how you use and hate God you see,only a friend,when he does things for you,bit like the deal you cut with management here...hehehehehe

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Do you have to chew up a weeks bandwidth in one bloody post?

El Kabong does it so much better,at least his are animated.Get a warning there old girl and didn't like it.

Why don't you learn to forgive and forget like all those bible-quotes you throw around,but can't live up to...Repent Suzy,before it's to late.

dizzy

Still not getting it,the word of God that you espouse for others that you can't live up to.Do you hate and defy God?
Is this really the truth,the bible shoved down your throat as a child and now you use it just to cause the same pain and derision as you really feel?
You're being a hypocrite over God...and never thought I'd see it,the day you renounced your own teachings.How disappointing.
Hmmm,like this.Lisa used to do that too,looks exactly like her too,miss her...Appropiate caption too.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Funnypicturescatisstupi
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 am

</blockquote>

rolf

Hehehehehehehe...I don't think Ballarat Police nor your own readers buy your bullshit about being beaten into hospital twice,nor your car-bomb "Fictional" story,nor that your serving Victorian detective husband turning your house into a dope growing shed,nor did he put child-porn on your computer.

YOU put child porn on your computer and tried to set your husband up...Feel good about that eh?...Not for too much longer,I suspect.hehehehe....

lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 am

R.I.P BILLY RUBEN, was 'your' original title, and...
true lilly wrote:
Busy shopping all his 'mates', going by his latest panicked rage.

As usual, it's always when I post News of paedophile rings coping it,
that 'Billy Ruben' just has to start raging violently at me.

Just as 'he/she/they' did, after I posted this News.

Spotlight turned on sex fiends

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 811567-police
Peter Rolfe
EXCLUSIVE: VICTORIA'S worst sex creeps have breached court orders more than 1000 times, leading to a major police policy shift.

77 comments on this story

• Editorial: Enforcement, transparency are clear winners
  • Age ratings: Apps tell children how to perve
  • Figures go public: Sex offender register stats revealed

Oh and any other main stream news of 'respected' industries
(that child rapists 'hide' in), getting cleaned up.
'Billy', 'sod' should have kept 'you' 'dead'...

Hide my online status :Yes

Always notify me of replies :No
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in.
This can be changed whenever you post.(BY ADMIN)

Notify by e-mail when a new message has arrived in my inbox :No

Notify by e-mail when an Administrator/Moderator sends me a Private Message : No PM Mailing at all

Notify by e-mail whenever an Administrator/Moderator sends you a PM. No
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:'Billy', 'sod' should have kept 'you' 'dead'...

Always notify me of replies :No

Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in.
This can be changed whenever you post.(BY ADMIN)
Notify by e-mail when a new message has arrived in my inbox :No
Notify by e-mail when an Administrator/Moderator sends me a Private Message : No PM Mailing at all
Notify by e-mail whenever an Administrator/Moderator sends you a PM. No

Well,
lucky for you and I,Sod's not really the banning type,watch the door don't hit you on the way out.
Oh,by the way,Scotland Yard were very helpful sending me to Interpol,you and JD should be hearing from them in about a month.Luckily,you left all the proof needed at David Icke Forums and that idiot JD,HPANWO will have it's revenge,courtesy of me.Enjoy trying to get "Untouchables" like me,you mad,gin and dog-knot soaked lying bitch of Wendouree...home of many bums who slime off out great and glorious Labor government.

Oh,hand the money back,"Christmas Kev" gave you,that's a good girl,you right winging,dog-shagging piece of shit...Is that Australian in tone enough for you?Bitch!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 am

Just remember this Taree Police,when Suzy Ryan rings and complains that I send her death threats by phone,this is the sick mind you're dealing with and NOTHING is to be taken into account or believed.You might hate me,but you're going to want to execute her,just to do her a favour and stop her madness from spreading or rotting her miserable soul,any further.

She is the one that accuses all of child molesting and believes she has Gods authority.Put her in the psyche ward,it's for the best and she can't make good citizens into potential killers,thankyou for your consideration,Billy Ruben.

Billy Ruben wrote:You're a monster Suzy Ryan...a real monster.A thread like this,won't hide what you just did,there is time stamps you know and people can compare,how vile your mind really works.If this was occult right now,I'd mop the floor with you in a light battle.You're worse than my occultist.

You even pissed them off...be very wary Ms Ryan...very wary of what you use as weapons in the future,disgusting excuse for a woman.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1739-watch-billy-ruben-get-angry

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Spotlight turned on sex fiends

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 811567-police

Peter Rolfe

EXCLUSIVE: VICTORIA'S worst sex creeps have breached court orders more than 1000 times, leading to a major police policy shift.

90 comments on this story

• Editorial: Enforcement, transparency are clear winners
  • Figures go public: Sex offender register stats revealed

Sex offender register stats revealed

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 674020-sex-offender

3:31PM
AAP

VICTORIA'S sex offenders register is growing by 500 people a year and
has reached almost 4000, according to statistics released today.

If you use sex offenders,perverts and child porn just to make me angry,you are as sick as those who peddle this criminal and vulgar act and how bankrupt in spirit and God that you really are,that you would market such atrocities just to stimulate the desired emotional response.

And you have the hyde to pretend to stand against these acts.You repulse the reader and deepen your spiritual myopia.

I feel sorry for you.Disgusted,but sorry for you.You do have a mental illness,that is quite apparent now.Be gone,vile thing

thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1737-and-still-you-refuse-to-learn

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And still you refuse to learn...
...to listen...to what I DON'T say...

...but, I DO hear 'you'...as other do...

Because you're a complete liar....just hold on a second Miss nasty one and you will understand why I'm so cruel to you.

true lilly wrote:Yeah, that whole Crashed CRUISE Ship thing,
was a bloody big 'own goal', wasn't it...

...and all the used kitty litter in the world,
won't cover it up...

...nearly as big an 'own goal', as 'Billy Ruben'
always getting violent towards me, when I post on
paedophile rings getting busted.

On a good clean auric day,kids love me.

I have spent years fighting a peadophile occult group whom the police protect.The police might not have a choice in the matter niether.
At nights,I have dreams where Megan the little reptile places her 7 year old daughter on my dick after she erects it.

My best friend touched up a ten year old girl.I had no-where or anybody to talk to about it,until that Tiswas thread.

My kids are well adjusted,beautiful people.
The first thing I taught them about sex and relationships is,that it's wrong for mummy and daddy to have relations like that and to tell the teacher,police or youth worker IF that ever happened.

You are lying scum Suzy Ryan whom I will never respect.Just like my mother in law who covered up and protected those who near raped her own daughters,just like you do with transferance of blame on innocent parties,cause you can't shake the guilt of what you did when you were young.Or were taken advantage of and attack everybody as the same.

You disgust me.
I hate talking to you the way I do...But I really hate you mostly.

Anyway,stop killing yourself off battling with me,I want nothing to do with you.Shut your mouth and I will leave you alone.End of story.

I knew you'd prefer the way it is.You need to be hated,with that weird belief of yours and I knew you'd just post crappy news stories instead of work things out.Have it your way Suzy,but you know what you're up for IF you lie or slander anybody,without proof,child rape and any type of rape.

Believe it or not,some people are in control of their sexuality and fantasies.And yeah,I loved my niece and it was hard for me to go to the other extreme to express it.Now my head's clearer,I'm starting to think she wanted me too,just to piss her evil,control freak father.But I would've developed bonds,love bonds with her and I'm 23 years her senior.I can't destroy a young maidens journey from the beginning.

And yes,we had more in common than my life-long partner.And she could tell what I was thinking.Satisfied?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I think I said where i blamed you for the fire on my second car even first one,was in a moment of madness,spitefulness and powerless.I know I'm not going to get help,cause Of what I say about you and the trouble I stir for Anne Joy.But this paranoia if not controlled will end up for me being consigned to the psyche ward,so I'm very sorry and apologise.

tiptoe

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty Drug Search

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Waiting for the 1:29 am train,just after mid-night.Just finished speaking to the receptionist,about my cars being burnt and a detective,and six plain clothes general duties follow.I did'nt recognise him at first.He was the detective who pulled me up that night about my car burning on the freeway.I go back to seat G,economy,light a cigarette,that flip is playing his hip-hop music.He's the one to watch,one of the top of the street boys,he's spying me suspiciously.He sees the cops and scats.

The detective mentions my name,bit late to be going down by train,I reply I'm going to Wyong,then catch a bus to Toowoon Bay and buy an unregistered car."I missed your thugs on the way to the station"he empties my pockets,
Which thugs were they?',"I heard and seen them,but duck into the shadows and use night vision,don't look at lights,what the military taught me""Did you lose anything of yours in the car?","Only my punk-rock magazines,besides the car".

He says do you mind if I search your bag,Well,yes,I do,Well it does'nt matter,I'm going to seacrh it anyway.Anything sharp I should know about,just a knife for my lime,Jason,that's bad form you know,but it is only for my lime.There was a frozen bottle of water,wrapped and taped.He enquires what it is,just my water..He finds the bong,scales,scissors,all clean,washed unused.I scream out they have'nt been used yet.He says they're just looking for half a pound,I only get half an ounze.Going though my wallet for powder,I tend not to trust anyone Jason,I show him my arms,"clean arms,only way to have it."

Continue later....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Bill, you may not believe me but you are gonna be going clean of drugs in the future, I can see it right now

it's just going to grow in you to do this.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty Cop shot in Tamworth

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 am

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/shot-cops-family-given-posthumous-awards-20120308-1ul33.html

Shot cop's family given posthumous awards

March 8, 2012Read later

Ads by Google

Learn to Trade Currencies

www.GFT.com.au

Get your Free CFD Trial Account Start trading today with GFT.

AAP

A policeman who was fatally shot in northern NSW has been described at his funeral service as a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a police officer and a hero.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione, who made the comments, awarded three posthumous medals for courage and valour to the family of Senior Constable David Rixon at the service in Tamworth on Thursday.

"It's never easy to say goodbye to someone who meant so much to so many," Mr Scipione told mourners.

Advertisement: Story continues below

"In the fog of a senseless tragedy, this much we know: we have lost a beloved father, son, husband and a friend."

Family friend Ian Mason also delivered a message on behalf of Sen Const Rixon's wife Fiona.

"Even though I am utterly heartbroken that you had to leave us so soon, I feel so privileged and honoured to have been your wife," Mr Mason said.

Sen Const Rixon was shot in the chest and stomach after stopping a car in Lorraine Street, Tamworth, on March 2.

The man alleged to have shot him, Michael Alan Jacobs, 47, was also shot and remains at Newcastle's John Hunter Hospital.

Mr Scipione told the funeral service that Sen Const Rixon returned fire after being shot and even tried to handcuff Jacobs before collapsing.

The highway patrol officer died a short time later after being rushed to hospital.

His name will be etched onto the police wall of remembrance in Sydney, Mr Scipione said.

The wall, on Art Gallery Road, has about 250 names of police officers who have died in the line of duty.

Dozens of police officers, including Sen Const Rixon's closest colleagues, attended the service at St Paul's Anglican Church.

His wife and six children were also present, along with NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell.

He will be buried during a private service on Thursday afternoon.

An appeal for donations for Mr Rixon's family has now reached more than $200,000, with Mr O'Farrell contributing $10,000 on behalf of the NSW government.

Deputy premier Andrew Stoner has paid tribute to Sen Const Rixon, saying the NSW police force has lost one of its finest men.

The flags hung at half-mast at state parliament on Thursday, while members paused at the start of sitting time as a mark of respect.

Mr Stoner praised Sen Const Rixon's work as the face of road safety in the region.

"It's a well-known fact that everyone in a country town knows their local cops," Mr Stoner said on Thursday.

"He was passionate about saving lives, yet his life was so cruelly taken.

"Tamworth and our police force have lost one of their finest."

Mr Stoner said while it would be of little comfort at the moment, the NSW government would continue to provide financial support to the Rixon family now and into the future.

The premier had donated $10,000 to a public appeal for the Rixon family on behalf of the NSW government, Mr Stoner said.

Opposition leader John Robertson said there was no greater tragedy than an officer giving their life in the line of duty.

He said just the day before Sen Const Rixon's death 800 officers had marched through the streets of Sydney to commemorate 150 years of policing in NSW.

"There is nothing more affronting to our sense of right and wrong than criminal actions perpetrated on those who dedicate their lives to protecting the rest of us," he said.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Skynews726668
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 am

Been researching this for a few days now...The reasons for it.Three web pages with news items have been removed,except for this cool channel I found on Youtube called Police Farce

Whom I have now subscribed too and gave the link to the Webanarchy version of this thread which will be updated tomorrow with these post.

When my father was a gaol warden,he was involved in Aboriginal Deaths in custody.He was also not a favourite amongst the Mason organised fishing trips each month.As a security officer for Sydney Night Patrol,he witnessed Paddy Wagons knocking off Seafood Warehouses,it's the reason I hate lobster and crab,I ate it for months.

But when they killed Captain Kangaroo instead of my father,with a hammer to the brain and I remember interc3epting a phone call in 1978-79
with my father talking to someone connected to the gaols about $20,000 to leave a cell open,which my father would'nt have done and his mate dead a month later...My old man even denies that phone call happened and that we had two phones in the house,but the fear in his eyes and voice,can't be covered up.

You fuckers sacrificed that cop for laws that you will soon push for.I will be a thorn in your side all the way.Have a nice day.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Empty suck on this you misertable maggots

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:19 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1939-know-your-product-proper-drug-use-thread#31478

Billy Ruben wrote:
To William S Burroughs,whose end was to have his ashes scattered in space,To Hunter S Thompson,who ended himself at a time we needed you.Commentary on 911.To the true psychonauts and professionals of yester year and a change in legislation to relieve the authorites of at least 85% of crime and violence,related to drug cartell territory squabbles,when,legalised to the public,dispensed through hospitals,doctors and pharmacies or drug stores as known in the US,make the world a much safer place to live.

Resources put into better expenditure,than law and order,more trains,schools public health.It's a simple solution to the whole prevention of society collapse.

Legalise all drugs.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Gonzocoverbooks

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Gh325

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Fuck I was off my face when I wrote this thread....like I'm about to get nice and toasted right now.Second bong...

Razz drunken jackson dizzy

But you see,marijuana isn't the best high of all.In fact you don't need drugs.It's a spiritual high,transcending,universal.

No,the best by far is LSD,lsd-25 in liquid form,two drops on a Vitamic-C tablet.But the last batch was tainted,with something more...and the very last trip I ever had,just before meeting the satanist.There was brown spots,speckles in the last lot,where the first eight lids,was beige opaque fluid,like sap out of a tree.The last trip,was spotty and settled close to the tablet.

Wild trip actually,turned into a white winged,red-eyed reptilian,like the Lucifer painting.

All the others were fun,happy,brilliance mixed with uncontrollable fits of laughter.Deep insights mixed with madness.

It also opened the aura,wounding it,making it easy to hear my signal to the occultist.

It was by no accident I got introduced to Newcastles underground.It was all to neat how we got the flat where the events happened.

All were connected in differing levels of acquaintance,familiar,or blood-oathe and contract.

That's how set-ups work.So it's not just being careful of your drugs,your situational awareness,but WHO IS connected to the scene.

I just find the connection of LSD to UFO's and Occults,rather fascinating,until I learnt the truth,that certain targetted humans are used as energy sources and corrupted to do atrocities that you hear about in the news.The insult is so great,that people involved in making these crimes possible are benefitting and receiving promotions through the easy solving of certain crimes.

A mother murdered her children and lover about 2004,Maitland,when I wrote about this on punkrock forums,mind control with police involvement benefitting from crimes they allow and promote.

As you can see,by throwing this in their faces it makes you unpopular amongst the ranks of the constabulary.

That story was hushed up in the media,compared to lesser and less bizarre murders widely covered.I rang from a phone booth to Maitland Police,asking did she have voices in her head?,Have you heard of occult connections,to which he laughed and started to be unhelpful.

The Terrigal Massacre,I met the people who tipped him over the edge,back in 1994.They seemed occult like and I enquired and three were indeed with this mind expansion committee in Newcastle,another name for Remote Viewers.They knew about harnassing energy and I cut them off and showed them psychic prowess that both surprised and shocked them,also revealing an ungoing affair between them,the married couple and Heather the redhead,the third wheel,but rather,at least publicly,she certainly was passionate.It was fun,but regarded them as cheats.

One girlfriend of mine was a full-blown Satanist,a daughter of a Detective Inspector on the North Shores of Sydney.Trully talented and horrifying,but tasted like honey.The Clear people are real people...I don't know what or who they are and I'm in no way a friend or believer in Stewart Swerdlow.But I believe him,that's what Joe showed me,just kill myself and become part of a conversion process.I will write about this,eventually.Joe the Crow...

Ah wanna tell ya 'bout a girl
You know, she lives in room 29
Why... Why... that's the one right up top a mine
Ah start to cry, Ah start to cry

O Ah hear her walkin'
Walkin' barefoot cross the floor-boards
All thru this lonesome night
Ah hear her crying too.
Hot-tears come splashin on down
Leaking thru the cracks,
Down upon my face, Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Walk'n'cry Walk'n'cry-y!!!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!

Ah read her diary on her sheets
Scrutinizin' every lil bit of dirt
Tore out a page'n'stufft it inside my shirt
Fled outa the window,
And shinning it down the vine
Outa her night-mare, and back into mine

Mine! O Mine!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
Cry! Cry! CRY!

She's wearing them bloo-stockens, ah bet!
and standin' like this with my ear to the ceiling
Listen, Ah know it must sound absurd
but Ah can hear the most melancholy sound
Ah ever heard!
Walk'n'cry! Kneel'n'cry-y!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!

O tell me why? O tell me why?
Oh Why? Why? Why?
O tell me why and don't tell me a lie!
Why the ceiling still shakes? Shakes! Shakes! Shakes!
Why the fixtures turn to serpents and snakes?

This desire to possess her is a wound
and its naggin at me like a shrew
but, Ah know, that to possess her
Is, therefore, not to desire her.

O o o then ya know, that lil girl would just have to go!
Go! Go-o-o! From her to eternity!

From her to eternity! [Repeat]

http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/From-Her-To-Eternity-lyrics-Nick-Cave-and-The-Bad-Seeds/F0DDE661BAF96850482568A1003403DE

Have a nice fucking day Satanist of Masonary...You have a deadly enemy in me and beg...beg the creator,I stay healthy,cause once I'm not,I'm not rotting away in some ward...Fuck You.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

Coppers are up at the end of the street now.Be interesting to see what's going on...Update at Webanarchy later,since it has the upgraded and better version of this thread.
I made a serious....chopper is here too...back soon.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

lmao

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 8 Funnypicturescatisstupi

so, literally I ruined my freaking life to save some skank bitch I though was gonna get killed by human trafficing cops & have been locked up the 5th time cuz they don't like their shit exposed, their jacking my druggs to try to kill me

get beat to shit for exposing a planned murder by cops & get dealt with by doctors & the gov bitches

dead man boys, fucking dead bro

of course electricity doesn't exist or lies & capital puinshment & dirty cops right

tupac is still alive right, people don't actually get the shit kicked out of them by three drunk driving cops cuz fucking no possibility for pissed of world leaders & nuclear war right

right

no one ever has a bad enough day to blow up the planet or can get talked out of this or into that right, other wise having a bad day just to have a bad day to show control would be just as good as a trip into nuclear war by he end anyway right, right
Fujita
Fujita

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next