Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:She wrongly accuses more people than Satan, that's for sure.

she still insist that we pick up minor aged chicks in her threads...I have'nt met a new chick here for over a year and that was Lydia...Where are these young groupies of Sodlike???I'd like to incriminate myself by PM,if true...nah,just kiddin'

In Lulzy's world every man's a paedo since they all have no interest in her ancient rat-bag self. It's one of her many lies.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

she still insist that we pick up minor aged chicks in her threads...I have'nt met a new chick here for over a year and that was Lydia...Where are these young groupies of Sodlike???I'd like to incriminate myself by PM,if true...nah,just kiddin'

In Lulzy's world every man's a paedo since they all have no interest in her ancient rat-bag self. It's one of her many lies.

Mate,she was saying I sent her text messages that I want to rape her.`I'm not into necrophilia,she'd just lay there,stiff as a board,thinking I'm having a wonderful time...NO!!!...I want nails dug in,called a bastard and a little squirming would be nice too...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Mate,she was saying I sent her text messages that I want to rape her.`I'm not into necrophilia,she'd just lay there,stiff as a board,thinking I'm having a wonderful time...NO!!!...I want nails dug in,called a bastard and a little squirming would be nice too...

She'll have to settle for her dogs.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Well,they are loyal and only to happy to please...
As long as she realises,it's wrong in the eyes of GOD and possibley contravening state and federal laws...I think.

think thinking hmm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

As long as she realises,it's wrong in the eyes of GOD and possibley contravening state and federal laws...I think.

think thinking hmm

Animal sex is legal in Germany, where they have special ranches for it, so she could always go there for her doggie style tourism.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

think thinking hmm

Animal sex is legal in Germany, where they have special ranches for it, so she could always go there for her doggie style tourism.

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Sodom and Gemorrah were just two towns...what's Gods wake up call this time?

And yes,coming from you,it's the truth.I always wondered why my brothers German wife was overly friendly with me,I fixed her washing machine,yes,but those close hugs where she pulled my waist into her...found that a bit weird,always troubled me,now I know.

And no,I did'nt get a subtle erection.

I gave a copy of my Ombudsman letter to the Blooms Florist lady this morning...she was'nt happy to see me,like last time.Did'nt like her attitude this time round,best to accept responsibility,we'll see what happens soon,I may have given her more credit than she deserved last time,we'll see...The shit starts up,I got my answer,then...I'll know the course of action.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Quite obvious isn't it.The one who spams,lies and slanders and uses the name and power of God to hide behind,the greatest fool that ever existed.Her perfect accountant will catch up with her...

The only time I read a True Lilly thread is when I see someone elses name in it...
What, one of 'your' many sociopathic, pathologically lying 'names'?

Those 'names' that aren't sane enough to repeat the same lie,
without contradicting it in another barrage of lies, often in the same post.

BTW, I pay my debts, and the bills you mob run up, and I'm am not the one who hides,
as 'you' have to, to not be bashed to death by 'your own'...not that you mob are that good at hiding.

Talking shit again,me with an evil-sockpuppet?Where,prove it.Lie through your teeth and comment on them as fact,go f*ck yourself.I'd love to know how,but at the same time,nah,I don't need that effort for you.My thing,is about the truth,facts,credibility,every area that you are the opposite it appears.Tintin,all your old enemies,can't be bothered with you,I've come to the same conclusion.Spam away,ruin the forum,go for it,that's what the coked up admin thought I was here for,from the start,hehehehehe,no,I appreciate the service actually.

You ruined the place.Go make your own forum Suzy,see if you're really that well read and popular then.Go on.

As for my mob,last week,I got offered help with some young aborigines,today,a very fast becoming friend,offererd the same,with extreme reprisals.

I knocked them both back,not wanting to drag their souls into darkness.I seek the Gold Light,not the Black Sun...and rather suffer alone.I am not even seeking revenge...I'm going through official departments and leaving it at that.

Last week,I seen the light,I was quiet here for a week,even the occultist were in a state of upset,cause I was peaceful,acceptive and verging on forgiveness on everything.I even ignored your ploys and badgering.Then they burnt my car.

This is what happens everytime,I reach the peace band...they come for me.Their battery is in rebellion.

Now face up to what you really are.

True Lilly at the Pastry Shop...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
le sabrage wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Quite obvious isn't it.The one who spams,lies and slanders and uses the name and power of God to hide behind,the greatest fool that ever existed.Her perfect accountant will catch up with her...

The only time I read a True Lilly thread is when I see someone elses name in it...

Well said billyboy, well said.................I; Salute you!!!! cheers

I fucked up with her too Snoops,I cursed her form of seeking God,even if it's the wrong formulae,I don't have the right to impede her spiritually or the way she goes about it.She made me break one of the highest spiritual codes ever,but she would'nt have noticed,it's masonic anyway.

But the way she invokes God to attack her perceived threats and foes,is a form of sorcery.She just does'nt understand the payback,cheques and balances,Kharma,if you will,of her own downfall.Maybe she should've listened to my demise last year and see where it gets you,even with the "Best of intentions".Well,at least I don't have to worry about that now,it's happened and I got off lightly.compared to how it will enact for others.She's lived a very long life of evil,she should change her attitude...now.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Empty Event number

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

E45676311
Leading Senior Constable McDonnel

Senior Constable Matthews

Fix this up later,real good.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Empty Proved it...

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 pm

The policy of silence with the neighbours,was a tactical blunder.
Back at East Maitland,when I knew very little about the occultist,it was my connections and discussions with people that led to revealing much of their activities.Once we moved to Taree,I thought it was all behind us,wether they persist or not,to keep a hold of me,I was out of their sphere of influence.

But I forgot about the the coppers.

Yesterday,I got chatting with the neighbours who revealed everything about the former tennants here,it was a distribution house for the heroin dealer up the road,Tracey,very well known and even been on NBN TV News twice,in fact,I recognise her car,a blue Subaru WRX type,
BA 51 TR number plates.I kept her hidden at first,cause of her friendship with Rachel,my former pot dealer,who I mentioned in the opening paragraph of this thread.Also,she's fucking powerful and knows everybody.I'm not stupid,know when I'm out numbered,which is usual,cause most people don't care unless it effects them directly.

Now the cops and me,have had a bad history in this town.I've accused them of sitting on their arses,doing nothing for the community,to blackmail the government to build a new station and allocate more staff.Heckled them about Freemasonary,called them second rate occultist and accused them of setting me up for a hoax rape,to protect the identities of the occultist and for a little fiery warning I gave them back in 2002,which,with the federal government,I'm going to incriminate myself to prove the harassment,threats,stalking,that my whole family went through.
They did'nt like that.And never let me off.I've been harassed,pulled up everytime when I had the old commodore,got into illegal car chases with the cops who pretended to be Shane,or took advantage of my paranoia from last year,every move I made,they jumped me without pressing charges.They know I don't drink,yet,to drop my son off at Wallaby Point for the week-end,I got hit twice,with a breathalyser,just to send me a message.
I was watching the street for a week,no cop car,until I figured my car was bugged,so I took the plates off it,drove to the scrapyard,cashed it in and watched them crush it,just to make sure,if there was any expensive surveillance gear was destroyed.

The last month,I bought pot off Rachel,,in June 2010,she got busted,three times in one week,after serving me.She got very strange on me after that.Even hinted,the police informed her,that one of her own customers was putting her in.Guess who they insinuated.Yeah...

Ever since,I've had hatred,harasssment,from that lot up the street.

When I came out with it to Blooms florist,two weeks ago,with a link to this thread,strangely,it went quiet up the street,they are'nt driving past like hoons,the street has been it's quietest since my family had no choice moving here,because of the rental market at the time.

The cops used Rachel,to inform Tracey,that I'm the grass for the area.Also,there's rivalry with dealers up here,Rachel,did'nt want to lose $400 a week in sales,but that was mainly Donna paying for it,I just got it for her,despite her brother growing bush.Rachel had the best in town.
That's why I saw her,other wise,I would'nt bother,she was too schizo for my liking,bad tempered delusional thing she was.But I understand why.She's done time Rachel.

Tracey has got away with it for 10 years.She uses others to distribute.

I'd sooner strike up an alliance with her,than trust Taree Police.

They,the police,were playing us off,kill two birds with one stone...it nearly worked,now I know,they know...and we'll see what the Ombudsman has to say about this.There's enough circumstantial proof,all I have to do,is get one of them to talk and prove police conspiracy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
E45676311

Incompetance...

I had to go in twice to get the event number,to get these cops names who screwed me over the night of the car fire...
But get back to this later.When I got this for the second time,Sunday morning,about 7:30 am,was the first time,I chatted with a Taree cop,as if he was a normal human being.He was pretty decent too.
I noticed the Police Football team photo and asked,do you still play against the gaol teams.He had no idea.So I told him a little story,of what went on back in the 1970's,when my uncle was in gaol for heroin and gun fights with the police.Rick Burke.I said,"That must be before your time",he replied,"how old you think I am"...I paused,looked into his eyes,he gave me the answer and said"28","Spot-on"."I usually am",then he got this fear in his eyes.I was grounded and centred,balanced and peaceful,get the reason why they like upsetting me.Keep me worried and scattered,bastards.
But he was a decent guy.

What really pisses me off,I had to go and get the event number,which I should've been issued straight away,they did'nt take a statement or ask questions that night,they just wanted to upset me more and gauge my anger.I nearly hit Constable Mathews,but something sticky from my crown chakra hit him in the head,when I went in the following night,he looked,sick,pale and sheepish...I've been working on him ever since,I just need the eys.Fuck em.

This isn't over yet...more to come.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
E45676311

Incompetance...

I had to go in twice to get the event number,to get these cops names who screwed me over the night of the car fire...
But get back to this later.When I got this for the second time,Sunday morning,about 7:30 am,was the first time,I chatted with a Taree cop,as if he was a normal human being.He was pretty decent too.
I noticed the Police Football team photo and asked,do you still play against the gaol teams.He had no idea.So I told him a little story,of what went on back in the 1970's,when my uncle was in gaol for heroin and gun fights with the police.Rick Burke.I said,"That must be before your time",he replied,"how old you think I am"...I paused,looked into his eyes,he gave me the answer and said"28","Spot-on"."I usually am",then he got this fear in his eyes.I was grounded and centred,balanced and peaceful,get the reason why they like upsetting me.Keep me worried and scattered,bastards.
But he was a decent guy.

What really pisses me off,I had to go and get the event number,which I should've been issued straight away,they did'nt take a statement or ask questions that night,they just wanted to upset me more and gauge my anger.I nearly hit Constable Mathews,but something sticky from my crown chakra hit him in the head,when I went in the following night,he looked,sick,pale and sheepish...I've been working on him ever since,I just need the eys.Fuck em.

This isn't over yet...more to come.

you should buy them all a powerball ticket
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Luckily,I found the two retaining bolts through the grille today,with the help of a bit of sunlight,a gap in the rain.I was expecting the worse and got exactly that.The main harness was burnt.If it was just the connectors,I would bought a spares car this week,same colour too.Same S-Pack,but auto.Shame,as far as EA fords go,she was a pretty good ship,the first owner,being a fastidious owner and ford lover,I loved those XE Ghia rims on it,with centre-caps,nice and smooth to drive,she was good.Cheaper than a commodore to drive to,well,I did hoot along with the V6,but the Ford was slower,until mid-range,but off the mark,not much there.I'll miss her.Killed my horse....bastards.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 P1050515e

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 P1050514

That's A Bad Earth,

I Can't Really See Why Thugs Would Come Around And Target The Negative Terminal Of Your Car Battery...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:57 pm

One Of These Cables Is Your Problem...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Carearth

It Looks Like A Plaited Bit Of Bare Metal,

And Is Attached To The Car Body,

If It's Not Making Contact Properly, Your Car Is Not Earthed...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Flying? Call 13 13 13
"TINTIN"=Boastfully Proud EXPERT on PLANE CRASHES.
true lilly wrote:
tintin" aka Cruise wrote:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3206
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Image
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 800px-Pan_Am_Boeing_747_at_Zurich_Airport_in_May_1985

Curse of Cruise

In 1988 IRAN FLIGHT 655 was shot down on 3 JULY,

on the 26th birthday of TOM CRUISE.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3205

YES, "tintin" posted as "Cruise"
BEFORE he FLEW OUT of MELBOURNE,
TO SYDNEY,
under the passport of "Aarnout van der Plooge".

"TINTIN"=Boastfully Proud EXPERT on PLANE CRASHES.
Flying? Call 13 13 13
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:One Of These Cables Is Your Problem...

thumbs up thumbs up

rolf

enjoy...

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Look Billy,
I Have Known Some Of The Biggest Thugs Around,
And No-One Gets Randomley Stabbed,

If You Are In The Wrong You Get Summoned To "Someone",
Under Intimadation You Are Allowed To Plead Your Case,

If You Do Convincingly You Go...

But With Favours Owned...

If You Don't Convince You Get Hurt And Are Out Of The Game...

Best Really Not To Get Into The Game...!!!

Look Billy, If You Are In The Game...Best Not To Be Too Noisy...!!!

Fuck Me...!!! Everybody Knows That...!!!

Rules, Dear Boy...Rules...!!!

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Mrtj

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

OK,
been waiting for you to fuck up,since you show no emapthy with that Taree Thread about police,time you see what you are,eh...
I'm going to enjoy this Sod-Julian.You played behind the scenes and back-stabbed me once to often,so fuck you this time.

When I spoke up for you,when JD accused you of sitting back while the Jock Rock mashed your mothers face in,I thought you were like me,a little 8 year old kid,standing up to his father cause he was going to hit her,and I got my head knocked off more than once doing that.

I thought you were the same,until you showed me a post of Jock Rock,on the same thread as you.Then I realised my mistake...and JD was right.

You say violence is so 20th Century,what a lot of shit,you still run from the fact today,that you're a gutless little worm who would'nt put anything on the line to save his own skin.
I look down on you and respect you not,ever since.
So keep laying down traps and lies,I want people to see what a spiteful little dog you really are.
Happy?
You wanted me to explode,now swallow shit and eat it,cause that's exactly what you run from in your own psyche...

KEEP RUNNING...

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up thumbs up

rolf

enjoy...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

OK,
been waiting for you to fuck up,since you show no emapthy with that Taree Thread about police,time you see what you are,eh...
I'm going to enjoy this Sod-Julian.You played behind the scenes and back-stabbed me once to often,so fuck you this time.

When I spoke up for you,when JD accused you of sitting back while the Jock Rock mashed your mothers face in,I thought you were like me,a little 8 year old kid,standing up to his father cause he was going to hit her,and I got my head knocked off more than once doing that.

I thought you were the same,until you showed me a post of Jock Rock,on the same thread as you.Then I realised my mistake...and JD was right.

You say violence is so 20th Century,what a lot of shit,you still run from the fact today,that you're a gutless little worm who would'nt put anything on the line to save his own skin.
So keep laying down traps and lies,I want people to see what a spiteful little dog you really are.
Happy?
You wanted me to explode,now swallow shit and eat it,cause that's exactly what you run from in your own psyche...

KEEP RUNNING...

thumbs down cthulhu

You Want An Objective Opinion Of Why Your Car Is Buggered Up...

Or You Want To Spill Vitriol And Bile...

And Probably A Bit Of Self Projection...

You Sir Are A Cad And A Scoundrel...

You Would Not Know A Bad Connection If It Was Painted Orange And Put On A Plate Of Carrots...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:44 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up thumbs up

rolf

enjoy...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

OK,

Happy?

KEEP RUNNING...

thumbs down cthulhu

You Want An Objective Opinion Of Why Your Car Is Buggered Up...

Or You Want To Spill Vitriol And Bile...

And Probably A Bit Of Self Projection...

You Sir Are A Cad And A Scoundrel...

You Would Not Know A Bad Connection If It Was Painted Orange And Put On A Plate Of Carrots...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

The car was perfect idiot,I remember you making a thread about someone stealing your garden gnomes and you had a shit about that,these people,jumped the fence and lit the car under my daughters window,stay out of my fucking thread arse-wipe..Lying game playing shitbag..You're supposed to insinuate I am a thug and beat my missus,like you've been hinting and saying,based on your experiences,which mean nothing,you got nothing,except for lies...fuck you.

Sam would knock my head off and her brothers would shoot me instantly,have a nice day,plus,I would'nt do it,but that does'nt count with lying arse-wipes like you...HA!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Hypocrite...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Hypocrite...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Bogoff

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Hypocrite...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 Bogoff

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

the best you got...know the truth...GLEE

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Billy You Like Messing About With Cars,

I Don't...

Because I Know A Bloke That Does It Cheep For Cash...

There Is A Chap On Here Called Hunter...He Is Also A Mod On DIF,

He Is A Volkswagon Mechanic By Trade...

But I'm Sure That His Specialist Knowledge Could Be Applied To All Internal Combustion Machines...!!!

Ask Him If You Dont Beleive Me...I'll Even Give You His Facebook Adress...!!!

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:38 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Billy You Like Messing About With Cars,

I Don't...

Because I Know A Bloke That Does It Cheep For Cash...

There Is A Chap On Here Called Hunter...He Is Also A Mod On DIF,

He Is A Volkswagon Mechanic By Trade...

But I'm Sure That His Specialist Knowledge Could Be Applied To All Internal Combustion Machines...!!!

Ask Him If You Dont Beleive Me...I'll Even Give You His Facebook Adress...!!!

SOCOG tested it and it came back positive for thinners,happy?
Next,worm your way out,all you want,I mean't every word and sticking to it.
Next,Hunter,is of no use to me.He's British.
I have my contacts,if needed,since my brother in law has his own mechanic business.
Next,I don't do Facebook.
Next,I don't know Hunter well,not in his circles,nor do I want to be.
So you going to get others to fight your loosing battles,or which sock-puppet of the multitudes you're going to employ.This is a serious thread,you want peace,delete every conversation we've had and True Lillys post,or expect,much the same for the rest of the future,does'nt worry me,I copy everything.

Whinging about moderators,there you are,mates with them.Wonder what strategy you're employing now.

Anything else,make a thread and ask that way,stay the fuck out of here,unless,you're constructive,I bow to no fucker,except the nice Chinese man who cooks my meals.

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 am

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 _56479341_3
Adam Scott of Australia
hits his second shot
on the second hole
during
the second round
of the WGC-HSBC Champions
at Sheshan International Golf
Club
in Shanghai, China.

6th of 10.
BBC NEWS: TODAY IN PICTURES

well, that's the best, now SEE the rest,
and READ them very carefully...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-15579392
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 am

true lilly wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 _56479341_3
Adam Scott of Australia
hits his second shot
on the second hole
during
the second round
Club
in Shanghai, China.

6th of 10.
BBC NEWS: TODAY IN PICTURES

well, that's the best, now SEE the rest,
and READ them very carefully...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-15579392
Fumanwoo wrote:Hi everyone!!!

So this is the sod like ive been hearing about.

Hope to have some good debates with you all :-)

Ive started a forum of my own www.http://woowoo.freeforums.org
GOOD?
DEBATES?
HERE?
Laughing Wink
Well you can try, but if you stray off already heavily peddled, 'acceptable' by 'they' topics,
get ready to put all the foot stomping, hissy fitters on ignore, and hope someone other
than 'them' actually get to see your posts, and may take up actual discussion/debate...
somewhere, somehow...if 'they' don't also block access to your emails, I.P. server, et-bloody-cetera... Rolling Eyes

So why do I bother posting here, you may ask...
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 449107794 Wink

...as I was saying... Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 2803512470
www.http://woowoo.freeforums.org
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.http.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

And yes, everything is 'working' my end...except for that 'phone' (Bluetooth)
connection that 'they' installed externally, but can't be accessed to remove...
...FUCKIN FILTHY RUG MUNCHIN FILTHY COPPER'S WHORES!

Adam Scott of Australia
hits his second shot
on the second hole
during
the second round
Club
in Shanghai, China.
New laws a second chance
to prosecute constables' murders

by:Geoff Wilkinson
Herald Sun
November 08, 2011

12:00AM

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 7 144195-walsh-street
Peter McEvoy and (inset) Damian Eyre and Steven Tynan (top). Herald Sun

THE Walsh Street police killings 23 years ago are likely to be the
first target of a new double-jeopardy law to be introduced to Parliament
today.

Double-jeopardy protection against being tried twice for the same offence will be removed when the new law is passed.

Senior police have visited the parents of the two young constables shot dead
in an ambush on October 11, 1988, and briefed them on the prospect of a
new prosecution.

Police said yesterday the force "looks forward to the possibilities this important new legislation presents".

Assistant Commissioner (Crime) Graham Ashton said the impact of the new law on
existing cases, including Walsh Street, had been discussed with the
Office of Public Prosecutions.

Mr Ashton said the force was preparing "preliminary material" ahead of formal meetings
with the OPP.

• Double jeopardy reform applauded
  • Double jeopardy reform applauded Herald Sun, 1 hour ago
  • Alison joins the family business Herald Sun, 17 Sep 2011
  • Police could have double dip at criminals Herald Sun, 15 Sep 2011
  • Walsh Street justice is vital Herald Sun, 15 Sep 2011
  • Walsh St retrial bid hinge on new laws Herald Sun, 14 Sep 2011
He said the ambush murders of Constables Steven Tynan, 22, and Damian Eyre, 19, were "brutal and reprehensible".

"Bringing the killers to justice for these appalling crimes remains an
unflinching priority for Victoria Police," Mr Ashton said.

Three of the four men charged with the Walsh Street murders - Peter McEvoy,
Trevor Pettingill and Anthony Farrell - were acquitted by a jury and are
still alive and the fourth, Victor Peirce, was gunned down in Port Melbourne in 2002.

Frank Eyre, the father of one of the murdered constables, yesterday welcomed news of the legislation's introduction and said he hoped it would receive bipartisan support and be passed
quickly.

Attorney-General Robert Clark told the Herald Sunthe Director of Public Prosecutions would be able to make only one application for a retrial in a bid to reverse an earlier acquittal.

Critics say although four other states have dropped double-jeopardy immunity
over the past five years, there have not yet been any repeat prosecutions.

But Mr Clark said there had been successful retrials and convictions in several cases in England, where double-jeopardy immunity was dropped in 2005.

He said Victoria's new law provided "a sensible framework with appropriate checks and balances".

The reforms will be retrospective and will mean a new trial can be ordered if there is compelling new evidence a person previously acquitted of a serious crime was guilty.

Mr Clark said it could apply in cases where there was fresh and compelling DNA evidence, where an acquitted person subsequently admitted to the crime, or where it became clear
key witnesses had given false evidence.

[email=wilkinsong@heraldsun.com.au%20]wilkinsong@heraldsun.com.au [/email]
Adam Scott of Australia
hits his second shot
on the second hole
during
the second round
Club
in Shanghai, China.
...mmm..got a NEW 'style' of THREAT tonight...a rather dramatic "POP UP"...
...would be more bothersome, if it didn't quote 'Billy Ruben's' phone text, and
message bank, threats...or is that why I should be scared, now...or...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next