runlikehell at DIF

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:41 pm

true lilly wrote:And still ALL THE DIF MODS ARE TOO SHIT SCARED OF THE BEASTLY WHORES THEY SLAVE FOR, TO LIFT MY BANNING, FOR WARNING THEM AGAINRT THOSE WHO USE DIF TO POST DEATH THREATS, AND THEIR, NEARLY SUCCESSFUL, ORDERED PLOTS TO CARRY THEM OUT, OR ANSWER MY EMAILS or PM's.


...No,they laugh at your frustration...they know what you want...and you're going the wrong way to get it...

Hey,why did'nt you give yourself a grand title,like The Anointed One,The Chosen One,The One,God's Soldier...see,if I use your way of thinking,True Lilly,Lilly being symbolic of a vagina...I read you name as this

True Lilly = A Real C*nt...

...You should think about that...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And still ALL THE DIF MODS ARE TOO SHIT SCARED OF THE BEASTLY WHORES THEY SLAVE FOR, TO LIFT MY BANNING, FOR WARNING THEM AGAINRT THOSE WHO USE DIF TO POST DEATH THREATS, AND THEIR, NEARLY SUCCESSFUL, ORDERED PLOTS TO CARRY THEM OUT, OR ANSWER MY EMAILS or PM's.


...No,they laugh at your frustration...they know what you want...and you're going the wrong way to get it...

Hey,why did'nt you give yourself a grand title,like The Anointed One,The Chosen One,The One,God's Soldier...see,if I use your way of thinking,True Lilly,Lilly being symbolic of a vagina...I read you name as this

True Lilly = A Real C*nt...

...You should think about that...
think about my reply that 'vanished' from public view, like all those that expose you as traitors of those you do fear. P.S. Even a child knows you can't hide from the spider in it's own web, where it lures, traps and stores it's food. Likewise, you give those you allow to draw you into inner circles, the power to erase you. While those with The Key of David, are The Living and Free, who can't be bound to anything but their place in The Eternal Kingdom. ... But you need Seeing eyes to See what is obvious to a child still rightly in awe of The Blessings of Life.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And still ALL THE DIF MODS ARE TOO SHIT SCARED OF THE BEASTLY WHORES THEY SLAVE FOR, TO LIFT MY BANNING, FOR WARNING THEM AGAINRT THOSE WHO USE DIF TO POST DEATH THREATS, AND THEIR, NEARLY SUCCESSFUL, ORDERED PLOTS TO CARRY THEM OUT, OR ANSWER MY EMAILS or PM's.


...No,they laugh at your frustration...they know what you want...and you're going the wrong way to get it...

Hey,why did'nt you give yourself a grand title,like The Anointed One,The Chosen One,The One,God's Soldier...see,if I use your way of thinking,True Lilly,Lilly being symbolic of a vagina...I read you name as this

True Lilly = A Real C*nt...

...You should think about that...
think about my reply that 'vanished' from public view, like all those that expose you as traitors of those you do fear. P.S. Even a child knows you can't hide from the spider in it's own web, where it lures, traps and stores it's food. Likewise, you give those you allow to draw you into inner circles, the power to erase you. While those with The Key of David, are The Living and Free, who can't be bound to anything but their place in The Eternal Kingdom. ... But you need Seeing eyes to See what is obvious to a child still rightly in awe of The Blessings of Life.

that was a clever,but well disguised attack Lilly.Without even lateral thinking,but the lesser,logical thinking,since the vioces and occults still hound me...looks like job isn't complete,actually now-where near it...how do you know I don't cover for the satanist,whinge online,but we are really group fucking and they're supplying my drugs of choice...I could be having a good old laugh...in fact,I could be the very spider you talk of...and you are SO IMPORTANT,that's why I'm here...I'm down here for your soul...

do I need to stick the video and baygon up too???
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 am

...tell me something Lilly...how many times you whinged to Admin here about me???...hmm,it won't work,you know that,don't you,he does'nt answer PM's when I say good job...or was that another forum...I don't know,following you around everywhere,shilling for THE PERFECT DEATH,is such a full-time job

thumbs up rolf
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

And why is 'ladybird' 'on warning' again? Another sacrificed 'name' in the, 'invent cred for Team Tintin' plot... ?
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Cigar on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

SPAM SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolf
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes 'Cigar', 'you', 'Billy Ruben', 'Ciggy' et al, are well known for posting the same empty, shit...
Cigar wrote:LILLY, I WISH YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS STUPID THREAD, IT IS BORING AND RETARDED LIKE YOU. I'M SICK OF SEEING YOU POSTING ALL THIS SHITE ON THIS THREAD AND YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A NORMAL POST PROPERLY ANYWAY IT ALL LOOKS LIKE RETARDED SPAM! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR BULLSHIT. WHY DON'T YOU GO AND SPAM A SPAMSITE SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU STUPID BITCH.

GO AND JUMP INFRONT OF A BUS AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR!!!!
Now now 'Cigar', WHY DON'T 'you' slag off those who do keep bumping MY 3 THREADS WITH 'THEIR', WAY OFF TOPIC PERSONAL ATTACKS, and APOLOGISE TO those giving MY 3 Threads the, VERY HIGH for this site, VIEWS per POST %, as has been the case wherever I've posted, been attacked amd then banned for posting what 'you' tools of The CON Industry ARE EMPLOYED TO KEEP BURIED.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am

Come on run, pretend to be my friend again... I'm only one voice texting, surely the Super Hacker Handlers of The Global Cult of Ickeism, can handle that *grin*
true lilly wrote:Yep, a LOT of BIG News in, around and frow Australia, now, NOT being covered in CONspiracy Land, Because, and DESPITE, of AUSSIE ASSANGE being the 'Biggest Name' in the MSM.
DIF, Today's News, TLCIS: Pg. 316, Post #3151 - "TIME TO DEAL WITH RICHARD PITHOUSE": "A PATTERN OF INSENSATIVE BEHAVIOUR EXHIBITED BY ... ".... "DAVE'S NOT HERE!" ... Anyway, if you care to see and think for yourself... read both, 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET', and tintin' 'THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS', FROM THE BEGINNING...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 am

For on the edge,cutting,avante garde...consult the thread The News Behind The News,for all your final phrophetic,apocalyptic needs,delivered by the most respected,beloved of the people,God inspired and favoured by the almighty...the humble,magnificent Tintin.



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956


Satan ye Satan,All the souls I'm misleading,With crap about occultist,and scaley green prejudice,Satan Ye Satan,True Lillies Truths go unspoken,Sodomise with Green Goblin

My demon rank is "Born from the arse of a bastard pig..." wacky catfight

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:For on the edge,cutting,avante garde...consult the thread The News Behind The News,for all your final phrophetic,apocalyptic needs,delivered by the most respected,beloved of the people,God inspired and favoured by the almighty...the humble,magnificent Tintin.



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956


Satan ye Satan,All the souls I'm misleading,With crap about occultist,and scaley green prejudice,Satan Ye Satan,True Lillies Truths go unspoken,Sodomise with Green Goblin

My demon rank is "Born from the arse of a bastard pig..." wacky catfight

... and note the vast difference between my posts and the tintin gang's...
true lilly wrote:And buried in ANOTHER News report, buried in an OPRAH News page - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL, New AUSTRALIAN Chief BOASTS, IT'S EMPLOYEES SPY ON FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:AND THIS THREAD ALSO... IT'S ALL S H I T E!!!!!

welcome to club TinTin...you'll do alright after all... rolf thumbs up

For all your cutting edge News Stories

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956

TNBHN The News Behaind The News... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Scroll on to the first posts by vera susa=true lilly
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:For on the edge,cutting,avante garde...consult the thread The News Behind The News,for all your final phrophetic,apocalyptic needs,delivered by the most respected,beloved of the people,God inspired and favoured by the almighty...the humble,magnificent Tintin.



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956


Satan ye Satan,All the souls I'm misleading,With crap about occultist,and scaley green prejudice,Satan Ye Satan,True Lillies Truths go unspoken,Sodomise with Green Goblin

My demon rank is "Born from the arse of a bastard pig..." wacky catfight

... and note the vast difference between my posts and the tintin gang's...
true lilly wrote:And buried in ANOTHER News report, buried in an OPRAH News page - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL, New AUSTRALIAN Chief BOASTS, IT'S EMPLOYEES SPY ON FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:AND THIS THREAD ALSO... IT'S ALL S H I T E!!!!!

welcome to club TinTin...you'll do alright after all... rolf thumbs up

For all your cutting edge News Stories

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956

TNBHN The News Behaind The News... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Scroll on to the first posts by vera susa=true lilly

True Lilly Said:
[/quote]. and note the vast difference between my posts and the tintin gang's..[quote]

...umm,yes,I found Tintin's interesting...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 am

Oh I love it when idiots promote idiots with nothing but their idiotic opinion... So How MANY DIFFERENT words has tintin TOLD Everyone, "Mean The Tipping Point", NOW THAT NONE OF THEM WERE The Tipping Point HE LUSTS FOR... I know, bit hard to keep up with all tintin's Changing Meanings=LIES EXPOSED BY HIS OWN WORDS... He tells so many he needs a team to herd readers away from revealing posts like those that show and explain WHY so many KEY LINKS and IMAGES ARE REMOVED FROM MY POSTS, that still contain more than enough to expose THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BEHIND THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 am

true lilly wrote:Oh I love it when idiots promote idiots with nothing but their idiotic opinion... So How MANY DIFFERENT words has tintin TOLD Everyone, "Mean The Tipping Point", NOW THAT NONE OF THEM WERE The Tipping Point HE LUSTS FOR... I know, bit hard to keep up with all tintin's Changing Meanings=LIES EXPOSED BY HIS OWN WORDS... He tells so many he needs a team to herd readers away from revealing posts like those that show and explain WHY so many KEY LINKS and IMAGES ARE REMOVED FROM MY POSTS, that still contain more than enough to expose THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BEHIND THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY.

well...I lust for Tintin...his manly style stirs emotions and fantasies I never shared or had before...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm

And why none of the Mods at DIF CAN EXPLAIN my BANNING, AND HAVE TO LIST ME AS 'INACTIVE' lest others ask 'them' to explain WHY those like CORI WHO CALL FOR ME TO BE KILLED, are NOT BANNED - PERATH is NOT, can NOT be, the Euphrates (one of the Many, KNOWN TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE Egypt 'fit'), that did NOT EXIST DURING that ONE LAND MASS AGE, CLEARLY DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD. Oh and Billy Ruben, 'your' New Guru, tintin, ALSO OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD PROMISED TO THE RE-GATHERED, SPIRITUAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL... Then gathered a mob of NAZI SLAVES of "HIS, ANTI-CHRIST, KING" of The NORTH, to post never ending examples of what 'they' do to those who DON'T REJECT THE FACTS of The Real World TO PROMOTE the BLINDING TERROR and BELIEF in man's MYTHS, that HAVE DECEIVED ALL BUT A VERY FEW.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 pm

true lilly wrote:And why none of the Mods at DIF CAN EXPLAIN my BANNING, AND HAVE TO LIST ME AS 'INACTIVE' lest others ask 'them' to explain WHY those like CORI WHO CALL FOR ME TO BE KILLED, are NOT BANNED - PERATH is NOT, can NOT be, the Euphrates (one of the Many, KNOWN TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE Egypt 'fit'), that did NOT EXIST DURING that ONE LAND MASS AGE, CLEARLY DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD. Oh and Billy Ruben, 'your' New Guru, tintin, ALSO OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD PROMISED TO THE RE-GATHERED, SPIRITUAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL... Then gathered a mob of NAZI SLAVES of "HIS, ANTI-CHRIST, KING" of The NORTH, to post never ending examples of what 'they' do to those who DON'T REJECT THE FACTS of The Real World TO PROMOTE the BLINDING TERROR and BELIEF in man's MYTHS, that HAVE DECEIVED ALL BUT A VERY FEW.


sit back...and ask yourself,as you bring fire and the Brimstane against the mods...do they really have an incentive to re-instate you...besides the wrath of the omnipotent one... catfight
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And why none of the Mods at DIF CAN EXPLAIN my BANNING, AND HAVE TO LIST ME AS 'INACTIVE' lest others ask 'them' to explain WHY those like CORI WHO CALL FOR ME TO BE KILLED, are NOT BANNED - PERATH is NOT, can NOT be, the Euphrates (one of the Many, KNOWN TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE Egypt 'fit'), that did NOT EXIST DURING that ONE LAND MASS AGE, CLEARLY DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD. Oh and Billy Ruben, 'your' New Guru, tintin, ALSO OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD PROMISED TO THE RE-GATHERED, SPIRITUAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL... Then gathered a mob of NAZI SLAVES of "HIS, ANTI-CHRIST, KING" of The NORTH, to post never ending examples of what 'they' do to those who DON'T REJECT THE FACTS of The Real World TO PROMOTE the BLINDING TERROR and BELIEF in man's MYTHS, that HAVE DECEIVED ALL BUT A VERY FEW.


sit back...and ask yourself,as you bring fire and the Brimstane against the mods...do they really have an incentive to re-instate you...besides the wrath of the omnipotent one... catfight
DUH... That's my point... Well not that boring old lie 'you' must keep repeating in an effort to discourage folk from bothering to see for themselves, the wide range of topics, links and references the content of my posts provided for readers to explore for themselves and so, come to their own, deeper understanding of what is really going on, in the real world... Which WAS 'THEIR' INCENTIVE FOR BANNING ME, which 'they' CAN'T EXPLAIN WITHOUT ADMITTING 'their' PROPAGANDA could NOT STAND UP AGAINST THE REAL WORLD FACTS I posted.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

See 'they' couldn't have me posting at DIF where I COULD USE 'their' QUOTES of 'their' OWN WORDS to SHOW 'them' TO BE THE ENEMY, as I can only text short reminders here, such as - Ha, and NOW, AFTER I pointed out that DIXIE DEAN'S, 'paranoid loon' ACT, WAS A COVER for 'their' deeper code-speak, TINTIN TURNS ON DIXIE DEAN, and, MOCKS HIM FOR WHAT TINTIN CLAIMED OF HIMSELF, BEING JESUS! FFS! But the 'best' bit... For Years, TINTIN HAS WORKED TO STIR UP NUCLEAR WAR between Israel and Iran... Then, after first slagging off ASSANGE when he drops low opinions of those, people want to look down on (giving ASSANGE MORE FANS), then when he drops, 'AUSTRALIA IS SCARED ISRAEL WILL INVOLVE IT IN A NUCLEAR WAR WITH IRAN', TINTIN BRANDS ASSANGE A PROPHET! FFS! Oh of course TINTIN still has to call him an ARSE, but IN TINTIN'S SICK CIRCLE of WORLD[LY] LEADERS, ARSES ARE GREATLY LUSTED. ... And remember, TINTIN HATES ISRAEL, TINTIN HATES AUSTRALIA'S SOLDIERS, WHO DIED STOPPING THE Total INVASION by NAZI GERMANY and JAPAN, TINTIN HAS OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL LAND OF ISRAEL, and so, TEAM TINTIN=DIF ARE AUSTRALIA'S MOST BITTERLY JEALOUS ENEMIES.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And why none of the Mods at DIF CAN EXPLAIN my BANNING, AND HAVE TO LIST ME AS 'INACTIVE' lest others ask 'them' to explain WHY those like CORI WHO CALL FOR ME TO BE KILLED, are NOT BANNED - PERATH is NOT, can NOT be, the Euphrates (one of the Many, KNOWN TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE Egypt 'fit'), that did NOT EXIST DURING that ONE LAND MASS AGE, CLEARLY DESCRIBED in GOD'S WORD. Oh and Billy Ruben, 'your' New Guru, tintin, ALSO OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD PROMISED TO THE RE-GATHERED, SPIRITUAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL... Then gathered a mob of NAZI SLAVES of "HIS, ANTI-CHRIST, KING" of The NORTH, to post never ending examples of what 'they' do to those who DON'T REJECT THE FACTS of The Real World TO PROMOTE the BLINDING TERROR and BELIEF in man's MYTHS, that HAVE DECEIVED ALL BUT A VERY FEW.


sit back...and ask yourself,as you bring fire and the Brimstane against the mods...do they really have an incentive to re-instate you...besides the wrath of the omnipotent one... catfight
DUH... That's my point... Well not that boring old lie 'you' must keep repeating in an effort to discourage folk from bothering to see for themselves, the wide range of topics, links and references the content of my posts provided for readers to explore for themselves and so, come to their own, deeper understanding of what is really going on, in the real world... Which WAS 'THEIR' INCENTIVE FOR BANNING ME, which 'they' CAN'T EXPLAIN WITHOUT ADMITTING 'their' PROPAGANDA could NOT STAND UP AGAINST THE REAL WORLD FACTS I posted.

Nope,I give up...don't care...leave me alone.
Billy Said:
...You know,when you make a post,you laugh and runaway and dribble on your shoes,talking to God...that's called schiz-o-phren-ia-...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Ciggy on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am

The lulz do peter out over time. There's only so much material there to work with, after all.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Cigar on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 pm

WHY KEEP USING CAPITALS TO ACCENT CERTAIN WORDS IN A PARAGRAPH?

IT IS SOME WAY TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING AS YOU ARE TALKING?

DO YOU THINK I AM SHOUTING RIGHT NOW???

I AM MERELY JUST PRESSING KEYS ON MY KEYBOARD

WHAT FUN!! PRESSING KEYS AND SHOUTING AT THE SAME TIME, HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DO THAT?

BEATS ME...

GET OFF YOUR SOAPBOX LILLY, YOU BIG SILLY!
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Why keep pretending everyone is as INCAPABLE of REMEMBERING KEY FACTS AS 'you' NEED THEM TO BE, TO KEEP THE HOODWINK ON... I post from an outdated phone, that IS HACKED AS WELL AS JUST PLAIN SLOW TO LOAD AND CLICK-scroll through EVEN WHEN NOT DROPPING OUT AND BEING HIJACKED. Is sod ALWAYS 'SHOUTING' IN Bold type... well when PHONE TEXTING it is quicker to go to caps than mannually incert BB Code... But of course all these, OFF TOPIC, ATTACKS ON "ME" ARE ONLY THE TIRED OLD FORUM TACTIC OF TRYING TO DISCREDIT A TOPIC YOU CAN'T, BY ASSOCIATION WITH THE FLOOD OF LIES CONSTANTLY REPEATED ABOUT THE AUTHOR... So Thank 'you' for The CREDIBILITY that THINKING PEOPLE SEE IN MY POSTS BECAUSE OF 'your' OVERKILL OF LYING ATTACKS
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Cigar on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am





Keep talking Lilly lmao

avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Yep, all those Mods, all over the world, with all those friends in high places... CAN'T SPEAK WITH one little woman, who was important enough for tintin to personally spy out, important enough to for tintin to put hits out on, that BECAUSE she keeps surviving, WHILE her forewarnings keep coming to be, Team Tintin/Icke now have to resort to simply hoping folk forget, she's still kicking, and still kicking 'their' ASS... Bit hard for folk to forget, when tintin still poaches my posts, but doesn't quote or credit me (as he always does of his lie selling partners), because my posts reveal the truth he tries to bury in his twisted, Very Masonic, letters & numbers game.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 57
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Cigar on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm

true lilly wrote:Yep, all those Mods, all over the world, with all those friends in high places... CAN'T SPEAK WITH one little woman, who was important enough for tintin to personally spy out, important enough to for tintin to put hits out on, that BECAUSE she keeps surviving, WHILE her forewarnings keep coming to be, Team Tintin/Icke now have to resort to simply hoping folk forget, she's still kicking, and still kicking 'their' ASS... Bit hard for folk to forget, when tintin still poaches my posts, but doesn't quote or credit me (as he always does of his lie selling partners), because my posts reveal the truth he tries to bury in his twisted, Very Masonic, letters & numbers game.



rolf
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  *Kia* on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 am

Cigar wrote:
true lilly wrote:Yep, all those Mods, all over the world, with all those friends in high places... CAN'T SPEAK WITH one little woman, who was important enough for tintin to personally spy out, important enough to for tintin to put hits out on, that BECAUSE she keeps surviving, WHILE her forewarnings keep coming to be, Team Tintin/Icke now have to resort to simply hoping folk forget, she's still kicking, and still kicking 'their' ASS... Bit hard for folk to forget, when tintin still poaches my posts, but doesn't quote or credit me (as he always does of his lie selling partners), because my posts reveal the truth he tries to bury in his twisted, Very Masonic, letters & numbers game.



rolf

lol!


lol'z cig
That Fukin Tin man's got a lot to answer for, I hope he realises what he's subjected us all to, a fukin Frankenstein poster?
Read some Dribble in my time

Dribble Dribble Dribble




*Kia*

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum