Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oy, Aunt Tizzie

4 posters

Go down

Oy, Aunt Tizzie Empty Oy, Aunt Tizzie

Post  Ciggy Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

How might one convince a fully psychotic old OzTraileran gas-bag to make the effort to take some photos and upload them to ImageShack rather than spew nonsense aboot OzTrailer all day?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Oy, Aunt Tizzie Empty Re: Oy, Aunt Tizzie

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

It sounds to me that you have been drinking whilst posting this comment Ciggy, do you never sleep and no wise remarks to my direction OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:47 pm

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

Ciggy wrote:How might one convince a fully psychotic old OzTraileran gas-bag to make the effort to take some photos and upload them to ImageShack rather than spew nonsense aboot OzTrailer all day?

rolf rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:How might one convince a fully psychotic old OzTraileran gas-bag to make the effort to take some photos and upload them to ImageShack rather than spew nonsense aboot OzTrailer all day?

what get's me,you gave her a chance,an email address,to send so called evidence...and still blames me for with-holding it,after I told her,I deleted it 5 minutes later...apparently,it was her walking her dogs...no car
bombing,that's for sure...had she not lied,we'd be good...

Oy, Aunt Tizzie Chillwillpagemove

My father keeps Ridgebacks...I'm the only one she won't bite....Hmmm,hey Vera...you want a dog,when my dad moves to a smaller place???...I keep cats,not conducive to the felines well-being,having some psychotic pooch running around.The last one they had,Butch,trashed the rabbits kept by neighbours up the road...he had his skull caved in by pipe...we had to shoot it...playful thing he was.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeh it was a pic of her presenting a dog in a dog show, which she claimed proved to the world her car had been bombed by this Arnout character who is allegedly also Tintin. Lost the fooking plot, that one has.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yeh it was a pic of her presenting a dog in a dog show, which she claimed proved to the world her car had been bombed by this Arnout character who is allegedly also Tintin. Lost the fooking plot, that one has.

...you had high hopes for that one too...connecting Icke to the car bombings...she just teases,since she can't do it naturally,having an ironing board chest and all...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  amy001 Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Alyson Hannigan, who plays Lily is the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother"How I Met Your Mother DVD says he does not understand the negative reaction from the general to the final six weeks last season.Among the many revelations: After several tests with husband Marshall (Jason Segal), Lily announced she was pregnant, finally, although The Office DVDinitially misinterpreted his nausea as a result of food poisoning. Fans also learned, through a flash-forward, in the long dog dog Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) has a wedding in your future. But even when the episode started out intriguing plot developments, many critics and closed Twitterati the last word with the management of various aspects of plot madeSopranos DVD him "very doubtful" about the future of the issue."I think people will never be a cliffhanger," Hannigan said in a telephone interview Monday. "But they do, they just say they have not." Most of the reaction of his fans on his Twitter own food, she said, wasThe Office DVD positive.During his break from Hannigan takes free time to help a charity of choice, the mother's Night Out campaign is a website Stubhub, which encourages mothers to participate in 17 different events in the summer, with proceeds going to adopt - training Classrom. But he is The Tribe DVDon the way back to work in summer, like last week, CBS picked up the second season of "Mother."Maybe then the producers may explain why Lily VelociRaptor sounds strange when she is sick - one of the other revelations in the season finale.
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
How I Met Your Mother DVD

amy001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down