Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Cigar wrote:Talk to this TRUE LILLY...

TALK TO THAT YOU MAD BITCH!!! lol!
Ciggy wrote:Summit like that yeh.
NOTHING 'LIKE THAT', With WELL OVER 10,000 Views on Only 4 of my threads, Because READERS KNOW I DON'T LIE, or Spam CHILDISH, EMPTY Insults and THREATS, but rather, SHOW and EXPLAIN THE CON of The CONspiracy Industry.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 pm

David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I remember me pointing out that 'they' gloat about 'their' NETwork pumped out 'numbers', that only prove to The Free, Thinking Minority, who do watch my threads, that I post Real World Facts that the loser majority Need to Keep Hidden from those 'they' ARE TREACHEROUSLY BETRAYING. A minority much larger than I ever expected, tilting against that Bloody, Global, NETwork of INVADING, SATANIC, DUTCH 'WIND' 'MILLS'. ... And, lay of palomino, unless 'you' want to Prove to be The Enemy of All, Free, Thinking Individuals.

Just want to remind your readers the sort of level you'll stoop to,to get your own way

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ah, the bitter anger of being caught in too many of 'your' lies that ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH could save 'you' from, IF 'you' didn't Love Lies & Evil More than Just, Perfect Life and it's Creator. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS.

Icke's pretty cool actually,he does'nt bother to sue the arse off you.That would be a great insult to him,when he's actually trying to do something.Megan(Occult girl),yesterday was telling me how her father turned her out as a prostitute at 14,and the cold way she was treated having to do 3 of her fathers friends at once.F*ck you Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Rayn...F*ck you you piece of shit,you really are.You'll get what's coming to you,by attracting experiences that suits your unjustified "poor me antics" and inner hatreds.Dog rootin',gin swilling pig...

thumbs down cthulhu

You low-life slag,up yours matey... thumbs down cthulhu

Maybe those premiere subscribers pay for a good cause after all,hiring equipment,doing public speeches.You used to be fun there for a while Suzy,now I hate and despise you properly,but will try to maintain a high level of humour,to take the piss out of you,idiot...

rolling pin lmao
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNT, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Cake, or EAT IT... I have NO GANG, TEAM or NETWORK, as 'your' latest CONTRADICTION to 'your', 'no one cares what you say', RANTS, now claim. But because 'you' CAN'T have others seeking and finding The Creator Who Blesses those who Willingly Choose to Repent of The Great, Global Apostacy, with the strength they need, 'you' Now Lie that 'your' Satanic Networks' Failure to scare me off, is due to some sort secret team backing.
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Cake, or EAT IT... I have NO GANG, TEAM or NETWORK, as 'your' latest CONTRADICTION to 'your', 'no one cares what you say', RANTS, now claim. But because 'you' CAN'T have others seeking and finding The Creator Who Blesses those who Willingly Choose to Repent of The Great, Global Apostacy, with the strength they need, 'you' Now Lie that 'your' Satanic Networks' Failure to scare me off, is due to some sort secret team backing.
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

true lilly wrote:Cake, or EAT IT... I have NO GANG, TEAM or NETWORK, as 'your' latest CONTRADICTION to 'your', 'no one cares what you say', RANTS, now claim. But because 'you' CAN'T have others seeking and finding The Creator Who Blesses those who Willingly Choose to Repent of The Great, Global Apostacy, with the strength they need, 'you' Now Lie that 'your' Satanic Networks' Failure to scare me off, is due to some sort secret team backing.

no-one wants to scare you off,you're to valuable to hang shit on... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Billy/Jason, among my many old posts SUPPORTING FELLOW SURVIVORS of CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS, was this example of how those with a Bitter, Vengeful spirit are BOUGHT OFF. I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. And that was back in the 90's when $26 Million was worth much more than today, but still NOT WORTH SELLING OUT FOR... like those NETworking with Team tintin, who he also FUNDED TO BASH and TRASH ME FOR NOT JOINING 'THEM'.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:55 pm

true lilly wrote:Billy/Jason, among my many old posts SUPPORTING FELLOW SURVIVORS of CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS, was this example of how those with a Bitter, Vengeful spirit are BOUGHT OFF. I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. And that was back in the 90's when $26 Million was worth much more than today, but still NOT WORTH SELLING OUT FOR... like those NETworking with Team tintin, who he also FUNDED TO BASH and TRASH ME FOR NOT JOINING 'THEM'.

trying to be a good girl now,the damage's is done madam.They,the readers will see how heartless you are and turn away.I don't believe a word you say and belt it up your blurter.
Keep going and you'll be a mental health patient,don't care,sick and tired of you.You're a ranting looney,there's no way you'll hold a position in office with a budget like that.Crap,is all I can say.Don't call me Jason,but every filthy expletive you can.Not happy with you...and will never give you a chance again.Liar,twister,game playing over the hill git,with Christarded brain and delusions of God,Leave Jehova alone,feel sorry for him,go away,yuck,you stink...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

true lilly wrote:Billy/Jason, among my many old posts SUPPORTING FELLOW SURVIVORS of CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS, was this example of how those with a Bitter, Vengeful spirit are BOUGHT OFF. I KNOCKED BACK an offer to work in mental health, with PERSONAL CONTROL of a $26 MILLION a year budget, BECAUSE the job also meant I would NOT BE ALLOWED to RECORD or REPORT, THE CHILD ABUSERS, WHO CAUSED THEIR VICTIMS ILL HEALTH. And that was back in the 90's when $26 Million was worth much more than today, but still NOT WORTH SELLING OUT FOR... like those NETworking with Team tintin, who he also FUNDED TO BASH and TRASH ME FOR NOT JOINING 'THEM'.

tintin is a worse psycho than you. I doubt anyone that mad could have funded two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, unless benefit thievery has gone to epic levels of confiscatory. In that psycho ward they call "DIF" it's more likely a battle of rival nutjobs.

Whoever of you spastics comes out on top, here is your gleaming trophy:

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Idiot, it's all on public record, as those Free, Thinking Readers Know. So thanks for yet another reminder of why all 'you' Proudly Self Confessed Occultists, like MASONS and O.T.O Members at ATS, KEEP TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO READ my over 5 years of posts and threads that CONSISTANTLY SHOW 'your' TOTAL LACK of credibility.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 pm

true lilly wrote:Idiot, it's all on public record, as those Free, Thinking Readers Know. So thanks for yet another reminder of why all 'you' Proudly Self Confessed Occultists, like MASONS and O.T.O Members at ATS, KEEP TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO READ my over 5 years of posts and threads that CONSISTANTLY SHOW 'your' TOTAL LACK of credibility.

I tried to be one of your "Free, Thinking Readers", went to the exact pages of posts you quoted over at Diftardia. There was no there, there. All it showed was you're the same looney you've always been.

I *DO* recommend others read them though, for t3h lulz.

Am I an occultist? It's a matter of definition. The people I view as "occultists" are rather lame wannabes in the world of Spirit. Makes me want to do a diss rap like this:
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Here's how you should approach them, Lulzy: MUMBO JUMBO!

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:She says posting via phone is more difficult than anything in the world, and yet she has no problem spamming.
IDIOT + ... FREE, THINKING READERS KNOW 'YOU' MOB SPAM THE SAME PROVEN LIES, ALL OVER 'YOUR' WORLD WIDE WEB, IN THE TIME IT TAKES ME TO, TRY, TO GET ONE TEXT POST SENT, IN THIS DEN OF SELF CONFESSED DEMON WORSHIPPERS, who REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT THE SAME PROVEN, FILTH & LIES. So it's NOT MY FAULT, that the replies I HAVE TO KEEP SHORT ENOUGH TO SAVE BEFORE THEY'RE 'VANISHED' (JUST AS MY REPLY VANISHED FROM THE LAST POST, DURING 6 ATTEMPTS TO GET IT SENT), FIT THE SAME OLD CRAP, 'YOU' MOBS STUPIDLY think REPEATING WITH NO SUPPORTING FACTS, somehow gives 'you' MOB cred.
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:She says posting via phone is more difficult than anything in the world, and yet she has no problem spamming.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:28 pm

So, 'that', Federal Election, I was Banned from posting on...that ended in the farce of a handful of GREENIES 'picking the winners'... Barnaby Joyce is pissed off again, because one of their policies, that The GREENIES DON'T want, was to build dams. To manage, year round, plentiful water supplies, and no more floods. Instead of droughts, and floods, of unused, wasted water, running through cities of, homes, in the area of France and Germany combined, and pissed into the sea. The GREENIES are ANTI dams... Just like The GREENIES are ANTI manage the bush, that, FUELED THE VICTORIA FIRES. Anyway, Joyce brought this, and it's spin off employment boom of true, Nation Building, projects, to the table at 'that' Federal Election, while I'd been posting on all that, and the secrets behind, hundreds of years of political betrayals, that have keeped Australia 'hidden' under, Under Developement, and shameful policies, in a country of compulsory voting, that somehow keeps blaming the British Crown, for it's Failures of Secular=Left>LEFT>SO FAR LEFT IT'S TURNED RIGHT, STAZI =GREEN MENTALity Political Policies, for about 6 years....
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:16 pm

I Have Worked Alongside Extreme "Greenies" Before...

The Countryside Has To Be Managed A Bit...

In England Anyway...

I Personally Do Not Like Shooting Rabbits,

But It Has To Be Done 'cos They Eat Everything...

Better Than Poisoning Them...

The Fox Hunting In England I Disagree With Because They Were A Part Of The Rabbit Management,

"Natures Way"

But In A Way The Hunt Was Very Involved In Woodland Maintainance...

And The Hedgerows They Maintained Were Often A Place Where Roosting Birds,

Could Nest...

Take The Bloodsports Out Of The Hunt....

Then You Have Got People Who Are Generally Involved In Conservation...

Add The Bloodsports And You Got Psychopaths On Horseback "Jollying It Up"

Pity Really...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 pm

true lilly wrote:So, 'that', Federal Election, I was Banned from posting on...that ended in the farce of a handful of GREENIES 'picking the winners'... Barnaby Joyce is pissed off again, because one of their policies, that The GREENIES DON'T want, was to build dams. To manage, year round, plentiful water supplies, and no more floods. Instead of droughts, and floods, of unused, wasted water, running through cities of, homes, in the area of France and Germany combined, and pissed into the sea. The GREENIES are ANTI dams... Just like The GREENIES are ANTI manage the bush, that, FUELED THE VICTORIA FIRES. Anyway, Joyce brought this, and it's spin off employment boom of true, Nation Building, projects, to the table at 'that' Federal Election, while I'd been posting on all that, and the secrets behind, hundreds of years of political betrayals, that have keeped Australia 'hidden' under, Under Developement, and shameful policies, in a country of compulsory voting, that somehow keeps blaming the British Crown, for it's Failures of Secular=Left>LEFT>SO FAR LEFT IT'S TURNED RIGHT, STAZI =GREEN MENTALity Political Policies, for about 6 years....

I Pretty Much Agree With Your Sentiments There,

It Seemed Pretty Obvious That Those Floods In Australia Happened In A River Flood Basin...

Ok That Basin May Not Have Been Flooded For Thousands Of Years....

But It Was Still There....

(People Who Have Lived With The Land For Thousands Of Years Build Their Houses/Villages/Towns/Cities On Higher Ground)

Rivers And Mountains And Trees Move On A Different Timescale To Human Beings...

But It Could Be Good For The Fertility Of The Region...

All That Mud And All...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 am

And remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY - By GREENIE='Secular'=DUTCH CROWN of The ROMAN CATHOLIC SPANISH INQUISITION ROYAL'S, Political Policies - which means, just like THE VICTORIA FIRES, 'they' plan to BUY and PRICE YET MORE AUSTRALIAN'S OUT of THEIR pieces of THIS GLORIOUS LAND, WITH OUR OWN MONEY. See Australian's are traditionally quick to GIVE THEIR labour, expertise, food and all needfull things up to and including heavy farm equipment, but now, despite the TRILLIONS 'VANISHED' from international disaster 'relief' funds, 'they' DEMAND WE GIVE MONEY. So instead of those spare old tractors going straight to farmers who need them now, they get sold for less than the value, and a bit of that money goes to some to put towards what they now HAVE TO BUY FROM TRAITORS who STUFF 'their' INVADING WAR CHEST WITH MONEY WE DONATE.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry ciggie, but D.I. Just had to prove me right, about everything. And BANNING THE ONLY ONE to predict The Fall of RUDD, NIXON, REES and much more, from posting opinions about Her Nation's Federal Election, and The D.I. Site PROMOTING THE NATION'S PROVEN TRAITORS, HAS MADE THEM A TERRORIST SITE

Rock on, True Silly. Australia is Egypt and all that.

Let's start with some basics: like some sort of evidence your car was bombed or that you were hospitalized from a beating.

I'm all for slagging the DIF as much as the next guy, but I want real live evidence ammo to put in my guns, not a baseless accusation water pistol.

now be nice cori ah tintin ah aarout ah tina ah we'll just call you ciggie to keep it simple...I'm text posting from a cheap phone cos they trashed my pc when they broke my bones, and if you care for truth, look up 'palomino', who did have the balls to Come Visit and See that I do Exist, who posted some of what they witnessed. So it would be silly to lie about what anyone (who hasn't been bombed into the stone age), can easily look up. Besides, I posted my ph no for anyone NOT Playing 'LETS SPREAD BS IN CONspiracy Forms', to call to quiz me and arrange a visit, but none of the 'truther gurus' have the balls to expose themselves to a survivor of Australia's Traitors. 0424705576 so phone me ciggie, and your friends and enemies, and prove your bona fides to me as I CAN PROVE MINE

Ah-Ha!...that's what I was looking for,your phone number,so I can taunt you a second time...you food trough wiper...

see you at 2am in the morning...or maybe 4am... bump thumbs up
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

...bumped for another view count,feel the importance Lilly... lmao thumbs up wacky
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next